Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Five

6.1K 120 63
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
BO$$ by Fifth Harmony_________________________________________________________

"Melanie, baby wake up!"The next morning I felt more sleepy than yesterday, probably because I hated my boss so much I didnt want to face his arrogance. If he wasn't so hot, ok stop it he's not hot. If he wasn't my boss I would kill him when I have the chance. Mom was waking me up gently as I was still in my bed under my blanket, my head under my pillow because I was too tired.

"Mom noooo"I whined in my morning sleepy voice hoping she will let me sleep.

"You don't want to upset Mr Styles more right?"Mom asked and hearing the name of the man I loathed the most was enough for me to take my head out of the pillow, my sleepy eyes opening not happy.

Great, now he's ruining my sleep now.

"Now I know how to wake you up. I jut have to tell his name."Mom joked and I rose my eyebrow and pouted.

"Please don't mom. Work is hell with him, don't make home hell too."I pouted and she laughed taking me in her arms.

"Get ready. Remember he wants you to wear a short dress"Mom said and I faked cried remembering I had to wear a short dress and no stockings. What the hell?

"Morning ruined already"I whined and she laughed leaving my room to go downstairs.

"Hot cocoa waiting for you "Mom shouted and just for that I hurried to my bathroom to take a quick shower. After that I stood for longer time in front of my wardrobe thinking what short dress. None of my short dresses was job appropriate at all, I wore those for outings and the few parties I have been.

Who knew I would be working for a perv boss?

Finally I wore a very short light pink dress because the neck wasnt too low, it didnt show my cleavage, but the length worried me. But I looked pretty, not for work but Mr Grumpy told me to wear something like that, I didnt have a choice. I wore some white heels and I was finally ready for work.

He better accept this.

I went downstairs with my pink purse to have my hot cocoa with mommy. After eating I kissed mom goodbye and drove to work. I wasn't feeling comfortable at all going to work with my bare legs.But I knew I had to do this, no choice. It will not change the real me, I wont let anyone use me or my body in anyway, not even Grumpy Styles.

As usual I parked my car and walked into the building , I saw the elevator that was open but I caught on time and got in but I quickly regret for catching as soon as I saw the person that was inside smirking down at me as I was a snack. Oh no seriously?

Mr Styles.

"Perfect Miss D'Souza."He said as I joined him at the extreme other side to be away from me as much as I could. I turned my head looking on the floor as the elevator was going up. I cursed how slow it was, I had to be stuck in an elevator with Mr Grumpy Styles.

"The meeting will start any moment, follow me"He said as he leaned his face closed to my ear, I moved closer to the wall as I didnt want to be close to him. Why did the freaking elevator had to so slow? It was ok when Niall or Mr Malik was there but Mr Styles...aaaaahhh kill me please. If it wasn't enough, meeting right now. I started to feel more uncomfortable with my dress, so I pulled it down even if I knew it was useless but my freaking boss was right here eyeing me as if I was a taco or something.

"Don't cover up Melanie, you're beautiful"He said and I didn't know why I blushed but recovered quickly. What? Trying to be cheesy now? I wasn't his girlfriend for him do that. I refused to answer him, I just stared at the doors hoping that they will open soon.

Finally the doors opened and I ran quickly out of the elevator but to my bad luck Grumpy followed behind me chuckling.

"We're going to the conference hall now itself Melanie, follow me"He said as he placed his hand on my back as he was now leading the way. Why did I blush and why my stomach flip when his hand touch my back?

Stop it Mel, he' s your boss and you hate him.

I followed him till the conference room, it was a big room where there was a long table with many chairs around and many big important people sitted, Mr Styles shook their hands politely and introduced me to them as his assistant so I shook my hand too. After welcoming everyone, Grumpy sat on the chair that was in the middle and he told me to sit on the chair next to him on the right side, means his left.

"Take notes of whatever people say. Later, you'll have to write the report"He told me and I nodded.

"Yes sir"I said normally , good thing I had a notebook and a pen with me so I took it out and placed it on my thigh. Hey good thing it will cover my legs. Now I was relieved. A little. But that didnt stop my boss from still looking at me.

"I am very excited to start this partnership with the number one company in the world, Im sure it will not be a loss for both the companies, Mr Styles your company didnt have any loss since..."A man stood up and said to Mr Styles who smiled nicely but I didnt expect him to look at me like I had to say something. Huh?

"I think my assistant Melanie will tell you about that."Mr Styles said and I blinked for a second then I put my notebook and pen on the table before standing up fixing my dress.

"Introduce yourself first"I hear Grumpy wisper to me with his hand covering his mouth. Great now he was helping me?

"Good morning everyone, Im Melissa D'Souza, I'm Mr Gru-Styles assistant and I checked all the accounts of the last five months and I am proud to say that company hasn't got a single loss and there was no fraud or mistakes in the entries."I said confidently and when I finished everyone clapped their hands standing up. When I say everyone, that included Grumpy. OMG I almost called him Grumpy out loud, watch your mouth Melanie.

I sat down and listened to the whole meeting writing notes of what they were saying. While I was writing I suddently felt some kind of cold on my leg dangerously up. It was Mr Styles's hand on my thigh pressing a little, what the hell? I wanted to push his hand away but it was meeting I couldnt do that and make a scene.

Was that why I should wear a short dress Mr Perv?

I tried my best to concentrate on what people were saying and took notes of it but that large hand on my thigh moving a little up was bothering me a lot, I almost moaned but controlled myself by biting my lip. I had to take his hand off of me, I moved the notebook to push his hand away from me so noone would notice anything.

I heard Mr Styles chuckle at my reaction but I still didn't look at him, didn't want to. The rest of the meeting went on smoothly and I wrote everything I heard all this businessmen wrote. We all stood up, Mr Styles and I waited for everyone to leave and then we could leave. I didnt wait for him to tell anything I just ran out until I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back.

What now?

"I need to finish what I started"He said as he closed the door behind me and pushed me against it as he came to stand between my legs, what did he think he would do to me? I wont let him. I tried to push him but he was too tall and strong against me, I was shorter than him.

"Please..."I begged him to stop but that came out as a moan or cry when his hand started to lift my dress , I tried to put it down but failed.

"Please what? Tell me what you want."He said as he was kissing my neck against my will. Now he was teasing? Oh no!

"I want you to get off me"I said stronger and this time I managed to push succesfully push him away from me.

"I know you want this love, your body wants me"He said looking at me and this time not caring that he was my boss it was the first time I raised my tone at him.

"Never in a million years"I scoffed and left this room and ran to my office, locking the door just in case he followed. Really hope he didn't. Ok let's forget about it and start typing the report of this meeting.

I was typing seriously the report on the computer when the office phone started ringing and I jumped because of it. Who was that?

"Styles Inc, who is it?"I asked normally and disappointment filled my mind. Why him?

"Come to my office now"I heard the voice of the devil himself. Mr Styles. Did I do something wrong? What did he want ? Will he fire me because I refused to sleep with him? I gulped in fear before getting up to go to his office.

"Come in"I heard his loud voice after I knocked. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Stay professional Melanie!

Don't let his charms get to you.

Tara's golden words came back in my head . Charms it seems? Wont work on me.

I entered the majestic room of Mr Styles and there he was standing looking at the windows, like in Fifty Shades Of Grey (not that I watched it), his back facing me.

"Mm Mr Styles? You wanted to see me?"I asked politely but also nervously. Won't he turn around?

"Type the report here"He said and I gasped. What? He couldnt make me work here in his office with him. OMG someone kill me.

"But sir I started writing already and--"I started nervously and he cut me off as he turned to face me finally.

"Start from the beginning here."He raised his voice making me jump a little.

"Hmm ok, where shall I sit?"I asked him and he laughed a little and after what he said I wish I didn't ask him that.

"On my lap"He said looking at me straight in the eye, I parted my lips in shock. He was joking right? Please.

"Excuse me?"I asked him and he just bursted laughing seeing my face.

"I was joking, you should have seen your face, take this chair and bring it here"He said showing the chair near me, I had to bring it next to his long chair.

Jerk.

I did as he told, I sat on the chair I put in front of the computer and he sat on his chair pushing it more close to me. He better keep his hands to himself.

But of course he couldn't.

As I was typing fast to finish it soon and leave his office, I felt his hands moved my hair front and his lips brushing to my neck, if he was my boyfriend (which will not happen), it would be teasing or turn me on. But what the hell, he was my freaking boss! He couldnt do that?.

"Sir..."I tried to stop him but I couldnt, I gasped when his other hand reaced my thigh like before.

"Keep working sexy"He wispered near my neck which was equal to kissing or sucking. It felt so wrong and I hated this.

"No please...don't"I begged him as his hand slided up almost near to my panties, no no no I couldnt let him go any further.

"Mr Styles I don't know about your previous assistants but Im not like them and unlike them I wont let you get in my way. I'll write the report in my office and send it to you"I said pushing him and like last time I ran to my office locking the door before writing peacefully the report without any perv trying to turn me on. I did remember Mr Styles say before I left this thing and that made scared.

You're right, you're not like the others

Should I worry about this?

I finally finished the report and sent it to the asswhole and I decided to eat my lunch, yup today mom made me chicken sandwhich. She knew I could eat only one so why was there two? Only them I saw there was a note in my lunch box.

Hey sweetie. I put two sandwhiches in it, one for you and one for your boss. Food always solves problems. Have a good day and be strong baby girl.
Love, Mom

OMG now I have to give him , which means go to his office see him again. I was sick of him. I didnt want to go but again , no choice! I stood up unwillingly with that extra sandwhich in my hand wrapped in aluminium and walked to open my door. Just as I opened the door, I saw Mr Malik going into Mr Styles'office maybe I could ask him to give it to him.

"Mmm hello Mr Malik?"I called and he turned to me and smiled at me.

"Hello Melanie and call me Zayn please."He said and I nodded.

"Hmm my mom brought lunch for Mr Styles so would you mind giving it to him please? Im not feeling very well"I said and he chuckled.

"You're cute you know that? Sure I'll give it to him. Take rest Melanie"Zayn said and I smiled at him nicely. He was nice not like my boss.

"Thank you"I said and went back to my office and I collapsed on the couch,drifted in a deep sleep for sometimes, I seriously needed a short break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...