"Implausible Possibility" BTS...

Par Sherry2409

A simple journey as fan , an urge to just to see thier concert, turned out to be a magical encounter!! Orig... Plus

Chapter 1 πŸ’œ The Encounter
Chapter 2 πŸ’œ Curiosity
Chapter 3 πŸ’œ Knowing
Chapter 4 πŸ’œ The Intro
Chapter 5 πŸ’œ The wait is over
Chapter 6 πŸ’œ The Meeting 😍
Chapter 7 πŸ’œ The Unthinkable
Chapter 8 πŸ’œ The interaction
Chapter 9 πŸ’œ The Dream Talks
Chapter 10 πŸ’œ Triggering memories
Chapter 12 πŸ’œ Pouring my heart
Chapter 13 πŸ’œ The Admiration
Chapter 14 πŸ’œ The Chaos
Chapter 15 πŸ’œ It became real
Chapter 16 πŸ’œ Black
Chapter 17 πŸ’œ Just Him
Chapter 18 πŸ’œ Ethereal
Chapter 19 πŸ’œ Moments
Chapter 20 πŸ’œ The uncertainty
Chapter 21πŸ’œ The Accident
Chapter 22 πŸ’œ The fear
Chapter 23πŸ’œ *Finale*

Chapter 11 πŸ’œ Surprise!!

4 1 0
Par Sherry2409

I reached home and I thought I am still dreaming.. how can this be..

I was so tired and I thought I'll sleep as soon as I hit my bed.. Yoongi effect??
It actually worked, and as soon as I changed and reached my bed, I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up fresh, surprisingly. And happy.. that too after ages...

I was still trying to register if I really heard yoongi inviting me or it was just alcohol effect .

I was trying to remember hard.. and suddenly my phone beeped..

It read " Are you still sleeping ??!! Look outside the window".

I ran to the window and turned pale , couldn't believe it was Yoongi , he was peeping from the window of his car, I thought I'd trip down the window rolling!! (Lol yeah! )

I composed myself and looked at him questioning, his eyes never left mine and my phone beeped again..

I just broke the eye contact for a sec to see who texted, when it was from the same no from which I received the previous , so it was Yoongi again.

I looked back at him, he was looking at me, he then moved his eyes slightly, indicating to tell me to read the text, I immediately looked and it read " I came for some urgent work here, let's have breakfast together."

I became jello, I looked up again and saw him looking at me , I was shocked, I couldn't think straight, suddenly my phone beeped again..

I looked to read " if you won't answer, it would be lunch , and I am hungry now" .

I was so stuck and couldn't think.. I came back to the reality and texted him, " could you please wait for 15 min?"

"👍" is what I got as a reply.

I rushed to the washroom to freshen up, wore a calf length floral dress, let my shoulder length hair open, flower mist, kohl in the eyes and a baby pink lip gloss, a small side sling along with canvas shoes, my favorite lilac coloured.

Just then my phone beeped ..
" I'll be a dead cat if you won't be quick."

I was like, wow , Does Yoongi really is this talkative?? So unlike him ..

I left a note for my brother and that he should not worry I'll call him..

I texted back with an emoji "🥘😋🤭"
I rushed down and as I came near to the car, I heard the gate open and I saw Yoongi getting out from the driver's seat , I was startled, I just stopped for a moment and gasped for air, I saw him getting over to the other side to open the door,
What??!! He's driving today?? Just US ??

For a moment I turned around to shout in silence , and also because I don't want Yoongi to see my face when i am yelling , looks no less than an old granny frowning towards a cat in her backyard 😬🤣.

I quickly turned around to see him standing waiting for me , that exact look when you try hard not smile was his face like.
God damn!! He knows it, hah !!!! He knows exactly what I think or thinking about him.. Oh god , good lord, save me!!!

I practically ran towards him so that I get in quick and get sucked by the engine (dead! )...
I sat quickly and closed the door and through the window bowed him a thank you and looked down..

He just turn around and quickly came to the seat and turned towards me, I was looking at him from the side of my eyes, when I suddenly jumped at his closeness, Yoongi was so close that I could feel his breath...

I swallowed thick and started blinking my eyes, I do that when I am nervous...

He just moved and pulled the seat belts and put on me then looking at his side, pulled his own and started the car...
I was still in that awkward staring position and literally froze.

Yoongi laughed in a little and started moving, he then pressed the brakes and I was straight onto the front, and BAM!
My head hit the front and I came back to my senses.
And I felt a twinkling pain, I was immediately reminded of the pain and I shouted "OUCCHH!!"

I saw Yoongi giggling shamelessly and just said in his deep voice "Good Morning".

Followed by that gummy smile..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
8.7K 393 12
Started: June 16, 2020 Ended : ____________ [ hi everyone!! i am currently cleaning/rewriting this so called 'story' i made because if i'm being hone...
255 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...
5.1K 240 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...