Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 69

383 8 0
By McEfexx

At eight o'clock in the evening, steaming hot pot is placed on the dining table, symbolizing a prosperous new year. Freshly cut mutton slices, pork belly, fried meatballs, pork belly, blood tofu from the cafeteria, and various vermicelli vegetables were placed all over the table, and the fat dumplings with thin skin and large fillings were already cooked. , a few people sat around the table eating and chatting, and while chatting they talked about the continuous snowfall in recent days.

"If you ask me, it's been snowing for almost three days and it hasn't stopped. There will be more things to do at the base after the New Year." Di Liang said, picking up the cooked meat slices, dipping them in the sauce and stuffing them into his mouth, and he immediately stood up. Thumbs up, "Yeah! This mutton is so tender."

After hearing this, Ruan Ning also smiled and added half a plate of mutton into the pot, and promised generously, "There is enough mutton today. You can eat as much as you want." A whole lamb should be enough for you.

Di Liang continued to stretch out his chopsticks to pick up the meat slices with a smile, and continued the topic just now, "If the snow doesn't stop, some small bases nearby may not be able to hold on."

Lin Yuehuan put a meatball into Ruan Ning's bowl and told him to eat it quickly. Seeing that the child ate it obediently, he came back to his senses and said calmly: "Those small bases are not in the way, there are not many people in total, but the capital and Y City "Recently, the people from the military region have already made up their mind to us." Those people from the provisional government were just testing the waters, and the old guys gave up temporarily because they saw that the base had a strong attitude. If Zhang Hong and the others were allowed to go back last time, they would I'm afraid it's not the people from the provisional government who will be stationed in the base, but a large number of troops from City H.

"Those old foxes haven't figured out what's going on in their dens yet, so they want to reach out." Zhang Hua snorted mockingly, purring and picking up vegetables in his mouth.

Shi Cheng, who was sitting next to him, moved to the side with disdain, "If you splash soup all over me, you can't eat slower." Look at Hou Yu, his eating appearance is very elegant, and he has the demeanor of the old housekeeper Hou.

Hou Yu is really good at eating. He first slowly picked up a thin piece of mutton, lightly rinsed it twice in the boiling soup pot, then evenly dipped it in the dipping sauce on the plate, and took it to his mouth calmly, and also He had to chew it carefully for several times before swallowing it, and then picked up the next piece of mutton in a cycle. His meticulous and almost pious movements made people feel that he was not rinsing the mutton.

Several elders glanced at the fresh and tender mutton slices with some bloodshot eyes on the plate, and Comrade Hou Yu, who was staring at the meat slices piously, shuddered together and stopped looking at him. By the way, Hou Yu has been having trouble lately. After returning from Qu County, he took over the work of the execution hall. Thinking of the miserable situation of the Kuang Lei members who were imprisoned in the punishment hall, several captains pressed the button and felt a little surge. stomach, and decided to talk about the next topic.

"By the way, this Y City..." Tang Chengbin glanced at the boss who was focusing on filling Ruan Ning's bowl with meat and vegetables, and said hesitantly: "I heard that people on the island next to Y City have begun to move to the base."

Lin Yuehuan's face remained unchanged and he continued to help his little wife to get fans. He obviously knew about this matter and was completely unmoved by it.

Tang Chengbin breathed a sigh of relief. As long as the boss was not angry, he could eat and drink with peace of mind. How many times can he eat such a good mutton soup pot in the apocalypse? Xiao Ning said, "You can eat whatever you want tonight. As a man in his prime, two or three kilograms of mutton is nothing."

The name Y City sounds familiar to Ruan Ning. It seems to be an open coastal city located in the northern part of a peninsula. The city is bordered by Zihai to the north and northwest, and Huahai to the northeast and south. There are nearly 60 large and small bedrock islands. And the most important thing is that this city, which is surrounded by mountains and sea, faces an island country in the northeast across the sea. People from the island country have actually begun to move to City Y?

Ruan Ning frowned and glanced at Lin Yuehuan, expressing that he felt very uncomfortable. How could that country, which had always coveted China's land and never given up, allow them to move here? Considering their shameless behavior in the past, they would not be able to leave once they arrived.

Lin Yuehuan smiled at him reassuringly and said there was no need to worry. Ruan Ning suppressed the depression in his heart and lowered his head to eat. On the contrary, Zhang Hua, who had always had a straight temper, was the first to hold back.

"Brother Huan, I heard that Lin Chaoqun was the one responsible for this matter. Such a scum should not have been spared in the first place."

Lin Yuehuan slowly swallowed what was in his mouth and said coldly: "He really shouldn't have been spared in the first place."

Zhang Hua opened his mouth and stopped talking. Lin Chaoqun is a collateral descendant of the Lin family and the only son of Mr. Lin's sibling. Old Mrs. Lin has no heirs even in middle age, so Lin Chaoqun's father thought about passing his son to Mr. Lin so that he could inherit the position of head of the Lin family in the future. Since he had no children anyway, he couldn't let the Lin family's fortune fall to someone else. Take it in your hand. At that time, Mr. Lin acquiesced in this matter. He was a very traditional man. Even if his nephew was incompetent, as the boy closest to the Lin family by blood, Lin Chaoqun was undoubtedly the most suitable candidate for heir.

But just when Lin Chaoqun and his son were proud of their marriage and thought they were sure of getting the Lin family, Mr. Lin's wife suddenly became pregnant. In the tenth month of pregnancy, the baby boy Lin Yuehuan was born. When he reached middle age, Mr. Lin, who thought he had no hope of having a son, was overjoyed. He even said nothing about his previous promise to train his nephew to be his heir. He devoted himself to raising his only son who was very similar to him in appearance, personality and way of doing things. Back then, Lin Chaoqun had just turned ten and suddenly fell from the heir cloud to the ground. Not only could he no longer accept the special education from the future head of the Lin family, but the people who had fawned over him in the past also fawned over a baby who had just learned to walk. This made Chong Xing Gao proud. The arrogant Lin Chaoqun was very unbearable.

Until Lin Yuehuan finally inherited the Lin family, Lin Chaoqun and his son were still making the last effort to get rid of him. After that, things became simpler. Lin Yuehuan, who was even more disowned than Mr. Lin, once he took control of the Lin family, he treated many people unceremoniously. He carries the blood of the Lin family and has taken action on his cousins ​​who have been eager to take the position of head of the family.

As for Lin Chaoqun, the most active one among them, Lin Yuehuan did not kill him. Instead, he was detained in a city in the north in a near-exiled state. He wanted to see what happened to his cousin who had done evil things to him many times. How pitiful it would be to have no money, status, and no one to protect you. A person is controlled in a city and is not allowed to leave. He is monitored every day and cannot find a chance to make a comeback. How pitiful it would be. Lin Chaoqun's life in y was indeed worse than death, but Lin Yuehuan didn't expect that after watching the joke for more than ten years and preparing to keep watching it, the damn apocalypse would suddenly come.

Lin Chaoqun, who was originally destined to be helpless, appeared in Y City again, and even helped those greedy islanders move inland. Boss Lin, who rarely made a mistake, felt a little regretful, especially when he saw Ruan Ning frowning. He also felt disgusted with that race, especially when he heard that those groups of monkeys had been jumping around before the end of the world, like a group of annoying monkeys. The guys jumped to China. Even if they were not considered patriots, Boss Lin was still extremely resentful. He secretly decided to eradicate the roots this time and never let this scourge go...

After dinner, fireworks were set off in scattered places in the base, and the sound of firecrackers gradually sounded everywhere. Although it was far less lively than during the Chinese New Year, the base, which had been silent as soon as night fell, was now filled with firecrackers. The sound of gunfire and the occasional explosion of fireworks in the sky are enough to make people feel the festive atmosphere.

"Let's go, Xiao Ning. I'll take you to let the bamboo shoot out." After dinner, Zhang Hua saw that Ruan Ning was not as excited as before. He figured that the disgusting thing just now had affected Ruan Ning, so he simply took him out to let the bamboo shoot out. Let's put some pào bamboos in for fun.

Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and she felt a little excited. She turned around and looked at Lin Yuehuan who was in the living room. The latter nodded indulgently at him and told him to go ahead. Ruan Ning followed Zhang Hua out impatiently. After all, he is an eighteen-year-old boy. No matter how calm and sensible he usually seems, he is still a bit playful and lively in nature. He went out and ordered two strings of whipping sticks with his own hands. Hearing the deafening sound of the whipping whips exploding, Ruan Ning He also started to become active and took the initiative to take the big fireworks from Zhang Hua...

"Bang! Bump!" Dazzling colorful fireworks exploded in the sky, brightly lighting up half of the nearby night sky. Then flowers of various sizes bloomed in the sky one after another. Red and yellow colors of different colors suddenly appeared in the dark night sky. Become as bright as day.

"Whoosh~" A dazzling silver dragon circled up and shot straight into the night sky. Bright silver exploded in the air, and silver flowers scattered in all directions. The boy on the ground with his head raised, the smile on his face became bigger and bigger. .

Lin Yuehuan watched through the floor-to-ceiling glass in the living room as the expression on the young man's face became more and more relaxed and cheerful. He couldn't help but reveal a smile that was different from the past, and his bottomless black eyes were filled with doting.

"Don't worry too much about Lin Chaoqun. The old guy Naqun in the capital has already sent a message through Guze. The people in City Y won't be proud for long."

The base area of ​​Y City is not small, and it is close to the ocean. It produces countless fish catches every year. It can be regarded as the richest in materials among their several large bases. Not only Lin Yuehuan himself, but also several people who are adjacent to Y City Various small and medium-sized bases have long been eyeing that blessed land. The move to the island country this time is just a cover to make it easier for them to go to Y City.

Among the current bases in Hua Kingdom in City Y, they are actually ranked barely in the top ten. The reason why they are barely ranked is because neither Lin Yuehuan nor the few self-respecting old foxes in the capital look down upon this one. Opponent, the reason why the base in Y City is large is mostly due to the advantages of terrain and convenient transportation. As for the strength of the people who currently rule in Y City, Boss Lin really doesn't like it.

As for the group of monkeys in the island country, Lin Yuehuan thought coldly, it won't take long to tell them to get out no matter how they got here.

At twelve o'clock at midnight, the big clock in City Z rang, and the new year officially arrived. Those who survived the apocalypse greeted each other with excitement and joy, celebrating that the old year was safe and sound. At this time, the sporadic sound of firecrackers suddenly became louder, and fireworks were set off in many places in the base. Almost every powerful supernatural group purchased firecrackers and lit them in unison when the New Year's bell rang, praying. May the coming year go smoothly.

Several captains had to go to the regiment's training ground to organize the fireworks display. Ruan Ning was exhausted from staying up too late and stood happily in front of the bedroom window to watch the fireworks.

After Lin Yuehuan took a bath, he saw the little guy lying in front of the window and watching happily. He couldn't help laughing. He was still like a child at such a big age.

He walked forward and hugged the young man gently, rested his chin on his shoulder, and teased: "If you don't sleep at this late hour, you will have to stay in bed again tomorrow."

As soon as Ruan Ning heard the word "sleep", he immediately yawned reflexively, causing the man behind him to chuckle. Ruan Ning was embarrassed by his teasing laughter. She reached out and pushed the man to signal him to let go.

"Let go, I'm going to take a shower."

Lin Yuehuan let go as he was told, took out the red envelope he had prepared long ago and put it into Ruan Ning's pocket. "Brother gave me the lucky money. I wish our little Ning a safe and peaceful birthday."

Ruan Ning touched his pocket, and the curiosity that had been suppressed in the morning made the red envelope appear again. It was hard to the touch, but it didn't hurt his hands. What was it?

The author has something to say: Guess what's in the red envelope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
98.7K 1.8K 136
Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mechanical voice came: "An unfamiliar life f...
5.2K 173 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
6.5K 254 18
Hwangbo Chung-Cha was pretty content with her life⁠: avoiding crowds, ignoring ghosts around her, moving houses to escape said ghosts. When she moves...