Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 63

368 8 0
By McEfexx

Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ning's bamboo basket and put it on the table, touched the child's soft hair, and picked off a small leaf with water vapor from his shoulder, "What are you doing, huh? It's still sticky on your body. With all these leaves, he is really a sloppy little guy. -_-!(◎◎)"

After hearing this, Ruan Ning quickly checked the clothes on his clothes and found that there were a lot of lychee leaves secretly stuck on them. He immediately blushed and started picking them off. He was so old and was called a sloppy guy, and his face was really a bit embarrassing. .

Seeing the man looking at her with a half-smile but not a smile, Ruan Ning laughed twice and tried to divert his attention, "Brother Huan, eating lychees is so sweet."

Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows, and turned his attention to the small blue fresh lychee as he wished, "Oh? It does look good, but I don't know if it is really as sweet as you said."

Some of them were still picky. Ruan Ning glared at the man with dissatisfaction in his heart, and a smile appeared on his face, "It's guaranteed to be sweet, Brother Huan, do you want to try it?" Eat it quickly, I don't believe that even eating can't stop you. Mouth.

Lin Yuehuan pretended not to notice the cute appearance of the little guy who was full of anger but had to smile. He reached out and picked up a lychee and said shamelessly: "Then Xiao Ning, feed brother."

"Eat it if you like." Ruan Ning finally couldn't help it anymore, glared at Lin Yuehuan, and went downstairs with a small basket in his arms. He had to go back to make dinner, so he had no time to get tired of this dead gangster.

Lin Yuehuan peeled off the shell helplessly, and the crystal juicy pulp filled the entrance with a sweet fragrance, which was very similar to the taste of his Xiaoning. It was sweet, fragrant and not cloying. Unfortunately, his little wife seemed to be getting more and more temperamental. The older I am, the better I was when I first came here. I was as timid as a little rabbit and would never refuse anyone. How can I be like now, with my cross-brows and cold eyebrows all day long? Seductive. (Crazy uncle, you've had enough -_-|||)

Liu Peng returned to the courtyard he shared with others in a good mood. Before he entered the door, he heard sharp taunts and curses coming from the courtyard.

"If I were you, I would have packed up and gone out. What are you doing here if your children are gone? Do you have to wait for someone to attack you?" The woman's mean tone made Liu Peng frown.

However, the target of ridicule is obviously not someone to be trifled with, "Li Yurui, what qualifications do you have to say this? My child is gone and I still rely on your 'care'? You are a murderer, you must die a good death!"

"Xie Yumei, don't be proud, so what if I did it? Ah Peng didn't say anything as usual. I think he's tired of you a long time ago. If you leave now, he won't drive you away later. "Li Yurui was a little guilty at first, but when she thought that after Xie Yumei's miscarriage, Liu Peng continued to collect supplies or go to the market to set up stalls every day, she felt confident again. Since Liu Peng didn't care about this woman at all, then She simply drove her away and saved a lot of food for herself.

Xie Yumei was obviously hit in a sore spot. Even though she was forced by Liu Peng after the end of the world, even though she hated this man in her heart, when she knew that she had a little life conceived with this man in her belly, she also thought about this. Let's just live like this for the rest of our lives, live well with him, and raise this child together.

But...when she thought of the child in her belly that had disappeared because of the woman in front of her, and when she thought of the fear and powerlessness she felt as her flesh and blood slowly passed away in her body, Xie Yumei swore that she would avenge her poor child and let her The woman in front of her did not deserve a good death, and she was tortured day by day in hell for the life she had killed by her own hands.

"Li Yurui, aren't you very reconciled? You are a dignified young lady, but you have been reduced to serving men together with me. That's why you regard me as a thorn in your side. Have you seen your own unbearability in me?" ? Even if Liu Peng is tired of me, so what? You will have this day sooner or later, do you still think that you are the rich lady who is being praised? Stop dreaming, you are now selling your body with those in Lanliu Street just to feed yourself Like prostitutes, we are all the same."

Li Yurui was obviously aroused, and she screamed at the top of her lungs: "Bitch, shut up, you are the prostitute! You can never get past me in your whole life!!"

"Am I? Aren't you?" Xie Yumei snorted coldly.

"Shut up! You are the one. Let me tear your bitch's mouth apart!" Li Yurui was so angry that she rushed forward, tearing at the woman who was getting thinner after having a miscarriage.

The woman's yelling, scolding, and the people in the yard watching and talking were heard outside the door, which made Liu Peng unable to stay still. If this spread to the inner city, it would reach the ears of the owner of the "grocery store" , my afternoon drama was in vain.

Thinking about this, Liu Peng just rushed into the yard with his eggs. When he saw Li Yurui stretching out his long nails and scratching the thin woman's face until her face was covered with blood, and even her hair was torn into pieces, she quickly yelled: "Stop! Li Yurui, what are you doing, you bitch? Stop it!"

Li Yurui turned her head in surprise when she heard this, and said angrily: "Apeng, what are you talking about! This woman provoked me first, you should kick her out quickly, she is here without me!"

"Hmph!" Liu Peng sneered, "Li Yurui, what do you think you are? I feed you and clothe you. It's better for you. Not only did you harm my unborn child, but now you come to beat and scold my wife, I'm here There is no room for a big Buddha like you in the temple, so get out of here!"

As long as Li Yurui is taken away, even if the young man hears something, he can deduce that he took in the woman because of the friendship between classmates, and that the woman harmed his child, which is why Liu Peng finally turned his back.

Li Yurui's eyes widened in disbelief, "Liu Peng, do you know what you are talking about! Are you driving me away? Why are you driving me away! It's Xie Yumei who is leaving!!"

"Li Yurui, Li Yurui, you really don't know what's good or bad. This house is rented by our family A Peng. I took you in because I felt sorry for you. Now I ask you to leave. Don't stay stubbornly." At this time, Xie Yumei was also cold at the side. Ryo spoke.

Li Yurui was furious with him, "Bitch, shut up, you have no right to speak here!"

Liu Peng quickly said, "Why is there nothing about Xiaomei? Xiaomei is my wife, and you are just a former classmate. I advise you to pack your things and leave quickly. I don't want to be rough with women." He said this, But he waved a row of earth thorns, making Li Yurui scream and retreat.

Seeing that Liu Peng was determined to chase him away, although he didn't know why, Li Yurui still slowed down, blinked his tears in a weak manner and begged: "Apeng, you really want to do this to me, you know that I have nowhere to go, If I've done something wrong, can I correct it? Don't drive me away."

Liu Peng couldn't help but feel warm when he saw that a woman's attitude was rarely softened and she looked weak and pure. Li Yurui was much more attractive in bed than Xiaomei, so he really couldn't bear to part with her.

But when I thought about it, when I returned to the inner city and entered Langyan again, what kind of woman would I not find? Liu Peng simply gritted his teeth and said, "Get out of here, don't do anything to me." He turned around and ignored her, instead, he fawningly supported the woman next to him who was far less beautiful and in stature than Li Yurui.

"Xiaomei, come in quickly. You dare to have a miscarriage and your health is not good. Stop freezing. Look, I got a lot of chicken eggs for you. From now on, you can eat one every day to replenish your body." Liu Peng felt heartbroken when he thought of chicken eggs. , that's a full fifty points, which almost wiped out his savings, but it's worth it to enter the Langyan!

"Thank you, Apeng." Xie Yumei said softly.

"How can we thank you? Don't worry, I will treat you well and will never let anyone bully you again." Liu Peng was very satisfied when he saw that the woman was so well-behaved and aware of current affairs.

After hearing this, the woman lowered her head and remained silent, and Liu Peng just thought she was shy.

Xie Yumei lowered her head and sneered in her heart. She had every reason to believe that this man who had ignored her before and allowed Li Yurui to bully and scold her must have had some purpose, so he suddenly made a 180-degree change. , her child was gone. On the surface, Li Yurui pushed her intentionally, but behind the scenes, Liu Peng's deliberate connivance was not there. Xie Yumei knew that he didn't want a child and couldn't afford it. The murderer of her child, Liu Peng, also had to pay a share.

However, no matter what the purpose of this disgusting man is, as long as her body can recover as soon as possible, she will not refuse highly nutritious food like eggs. Moreover, Li Yurui has been driven away, which made her depressed mood for the past few days suddenly improve. A lot. Li Yurui left the shelter of the superpower in the chaotic outer city. The situation was conceivable. She didn't have to do it herself to make that bitch's life worse than death. And Liu Peng, one or two of you, neither of you can escape.

------------------Dividing line------------------

The temperature in City Z has obviously dropped significantly in the past few days. In the northern city of City Z, the temperature from December to January in previous winters usually hovered between 4c and -9c. This year, I don't know if God has mercy on these people. For those who are struggling to survive in the apocalypse, the temperature has never dropped below zero, which also allows the old, young, women and children in the outer cities who cannot afford heating costs to barely wrap up their clothes and live.

But since the end of the world is God's punishment for greedy humans, then the climate will not be maintained in this "suitable for survival" state forever out of pity for those who are unable to survive, otherwise it would not be called the end of the world.

Sure enough, after entering mid-January, the temperature suddenly dropped significantly. The lowest temperature could be as low as -20C, and the highest temperature did not exceed -5C. The base issued multiple tasks for searching for coal, firewood and other fuels in recent days. Ruan Ning Coke obtained from the Yunhai City Coking Plant was also placed in the store early.

Coke was originally mostly used in industrial production such as blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. However, before the end of the world, many people also liked to take it with them when going out for picnics. They put leaves under the charcoal and used a stick to adjust the charcoal. High, light the fire, add some finely divided and easy-burning charcoal into it while stoking the fire, and the fire can be lit easily. In the last days, especially in the outer cities, most of them are farmhouses and bungalows, with few air conditioners. Coal stoves that can burn coke are easy to find. Therefore, for the first time, "grocery stores" that have always been rarely visited by ordinary people have opened in recent days. The streets were crowded with residents from the outer city purchasing coke.

"Everyone, don't squeeze. Don't wait in line at the back. The goods are sold out today." Ruan Ning quickly carried the old man in front of the counter to swipe the points on his ID card, and said loudly to the people who were constantly crowding behind the old man.

The people in the back were in an uproar when they heard that it was out of stock.

"Boss, please be accommodating. Our family is almost freezing to death in this damn weather."

"That's right, we've been queuing for a long time, at least we can sell some more."

Ruan Ning was quite helpless, "There is really no goods." When he decided to sell coke, neither Brother Huan nor Brother Zhang Hua disapproved. The reason is that basically those who need coke are residents of the outer city. There is a mixed bag in the outer city. Now they are in urgent need of coke for heating. It would be better to exchange it at the exchange office. If Ruan Ning also puts such things in his store, someone might look at it. He looked weak and twisted.

However, Ruan Ning saw that there were often old people and children with pale faces from the cold. The supplies at the exchange office were limited, and these people often couldn't squeeze out the strong men. In the end, they couldn't exchange for anything and could only shrink. Being beaten hard under the quilt. After thinking about it for a long time, Ruan Ning decided to sell some in the store. However, Lin Yuehuan set a daily sales volume for him. When Ruan Ning thought of Boss Lin's rare serious look, he really didn't dare to go against the rules and take more goods to sell without permission. , I always feel that if I don't obey, the consequences will be disastrous.

The author has something to say: My Xiaoning is definitely not a weak mother, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 304 27
二婚[虫族] 作者:一蝉新 story not mine all credits to the author for offline reading only
98.7K 1.8K 136
Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mechanical voice came: "An unfamiliar life f...
5.2K 173 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
228K 5.1K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...