Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 58

494 9 4
By McEfexx

In the early morning, the bright sunlight shines in through the window and hits the round quilt rolls on the bed warmly. The little man wrapped in the quilt smacks his lips. His closed eyes seem to feel the sunshine, and his eyelids Reluctantly, she moved twice, her long and slightly curled eyelashes twitching like the antennae of a butterfly, but she just didn't want to open her eyes.

"You little lazy boy, why don't you get ready for bed?" A familiar gentle male voice rang in his ears, which made Ruan Ning reluctantly say goodbye to Duke Zhou and half-opened his eyes.

"Hmm~ I have a headache, I don't want to think about it." Ruan Ning, who was half asleep and half awake, still confused about the situation and thought he was at home, acted like a spoiled child.

"A good boy doesn't need a bed. Come on, brother, give him a kiss. It won't hurt anymore." The old man who shamelessly called himself "brother" took advantage of the opportunity.

elder brother? Didn't he only have a mother and a father? Then a brother appeared out of nowhere.

Ruan Ning moved his lips, a little uncomfortable with the soft flesh that was constantly grinding, licking and biting on it. Is this person a puppy? After all, he was biting and licking him. He was not meat.

But obviously, the man who called himself brother regarded his lips as tender meat, and he kept licking, biting and rubbing them with great pleasure.

Ruan Ning blinked the sleep out of his eyes, and looked up angrily to glare at the bad guy who was disturbing his dreams. This glare made Ruan Xiaoning, who was still dazed just now, feel bad.

How, why is it him? Bad guy Lin, if you dare to take advantage of me, I will bite you to death!

Ruan Ning, who had just woken up from a sweet dream and whose whole brain was not working well, was so angry that he opened his mouth and bit the old gangster who dared to kiss him without asking.

The old gangster was overjoyed. When his wife opened her mouth, he quickly squeezed his tongue in. Sometimes he used his tongue to eagerly explore the inside and outside of his mouth and gums, and sometimes he circled the tip of the other's evasive tongue rhythmically. Licking and kissing, robbing the oxygen in the other person's mouth.

"Uh~uh!" Ruan Ning stretched out his hand and hit Lin Yuehuan's back hard twice, indicating that he was out of breath, so speak up, you damn gangster!

Lin Yuehuan ended the good morning kiss with nostalgia, lowered his body and whispered in Ruan Ning's red ear: "Brother, are you comfortable with your service? Are you satisfied, baby?"

So satisfied! Ruan Ning, who had always been a good boy and a civilized person, couldn't help but cursed in his heart. He pushed Lin Yuehuan away when he wasn't prepared and wrapped himself in the quilt so that he couldn't come out.

"Baby, baby? Are you shy? You were not so shy last night." Lin Yuehuantian shamelessly harassed him outside the quilt.

Last night...last night! Ruan Ning finally remembered that after secretly drinking wine last night, his mind was muddled and he was carried out by someone, and then... and then the strange touch on his lips... it was indeed a good thing for this bastard!

"Don't you remember? My dear, last night was your first kiss. You were so raw that you didn't know how to respond. It doesn't matter. We will practice more in the future and I will teach you."

The bastard outside the quilt got louder and louder. Ruan Ning was so angry that he immediately opened the quilt and said, "The devil will practice more with you. You can practice by yourself. Practice hard! Find zombies to practice with!" I really don't think he will be angry, he is What happened to the first kiss! When everyone is as skilled as you, you old bastard!

"Okay, okay, Xiao Ning, don't be angry. It's my fault. I promise to practice with you from now on. I won't look for anyone. I swear, I will treat my little baby wholeheartedly." Lin Yuehuan was really angry when he saw Ruan Ning. , coaxed him again and again, and swore oaths to show his loyalty.

"Then who asked you to kiss me? Did I allow you to kiss me?!" It is not easy to put out a good-tempered child's anger.

"Okay, brother, I was wrong. Brother, please reflect on it. From now on, you must get our Xiao Ning's permission before kissing, okay?" Lin Yuehuan continued to coax people in a good-tempered way, while taking down the bowl from the bedside table and stirring the inside with a spoon. of gruel, "Come, finish the porridge first, I told you to drink secretly if you disobey me, it will give you a headache."

When Ruan Ning saw him mentioning that she secretly drank while no one was paying attention, she immediately felt guilty. The arrogance she had just now also subsided, but she still said stubbornly, "I'm an adult, why can't I drink?"

"Is it okay to get drunk as an adult? You just graduated from high school. Since you haven't gone to college yet, you are still a high school student. Do you need me to remind you if high school students can drink?" Lin Yuehuan took on the posture that his father used to teach him, and said it in principle. He was as confident as if he was not the person who was carried to the wine table by his father before he could get through the aisle, and who secretly dipped his chopsticks in the wine and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Then, it's my fault. I won't drink next time." Looking at the man educating him with righteous words, Ruan Ning thought of the high school dean with a special sense of empathy, and the aura around him immediately disappeared. .

"Okay, if you know you're wrong, you're still a good kid. Drink the porridge obediently. If you feel sleepy, just squint for a while." Lin Yuehuan stopped when he felt good. He touched the child's soft hair and gave a few gentle instructions before going out. .

Ruan Ning obediently drank the warm porridge in the bowl, but felt that her head still hurt a little, so she simply retreated into bed and planned to sleep for a while...

After Lin Yuehuan served his young wife, he went to the study room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Zhang Hua and Shi Cheng rudely holding a red peach in their hands and gnawing wildly.

Seeing him come in, Zhang Hua quickly put the hand holding the peach behind his back in embarrassment, "Hey, Brother Huan, how is Xiao Ning?"

Lin Yuehuan calmly glanced at the empty fruit plate on the coffee table, and said with a half-smile: "I had a headache just now, so I drank some porridge and fell asleep after a few words of coaxing."

"Hey, have a good sleep. Children can grow up by eating more and sleeping more. If you are hungover, you should have a good sleep." Zhang Hua laughed sarcastically, rubbed his hands and licked his face and said, "Here, Brother Huan, Baichuan is different tonight." Noh group's banquet..."

"Oh, are you here specifically for this? In that case, I'll send you there. I think it will give them face to have our third captain of Langyan attend in person." Lin Yuehuan said "understanding".

"Hey, Brother Huan, please say goodbye. You know I can't stand those crazy things. Why don't you let Old Tang go? He's the best at dealing with people like that." Zhang Hua came here early because he was afraid of his boss. Because he didn't think much of Xiao Ning's affairs last night, he sent him to attend that ghost party without hesitation. Unexpectedly, despite all the precautions, this matter still fell on him.

"Only those who are not good at coping should practice more. If you go to those kinds of banquets too often, you will be able to deal with anyone in the future." Boss Lin said earnestly, pretending to be hypocritical in order to train you and improve you.

Zhang Hua saw that the boss clearly wanted to punish him, and also knew that it was his greed that ruined the situation this time, so he had to reluctantly accept his fate.

"Brother Huan," Shi Cheng said sternly when he saw that Zhang Hua's matter was over: "There's something very wrong with Qin Baichuan, the leader of the Baichuan Superpower Group. I met him once before with Gu Tao, and I heard him asking questions about everything he said. Things about City H."

"Oh, he hasn't given up yet. I'm afraid Gu Ze is among the people he invited this time." Lin Yuehuan finally got a little interested. This Qin Baichuan, when he was punishing Gu Tao, he didn't show any energy at all. No, I thought it was because he realized the current situation and turned off his little thoughts. Unfortunately, he was looking for death.

"Yes, he specifically asked his captain to send the invitation in person. However, Guze refused on the grounds that he had no news about his cousin Gu Tao and he was too sad to participate in base affairs." Shicheng's fifth team specializes in intelligence and has no knowledge of the base. Everything is clear.

After hearing this, Lin Yuehuan sneered, "Guze is a smart man, and of course he will not go into this muddy water. Since Qin Baichuan has changed his mind, we don't need to be polite to him. Shitou, you go with Huazi tonight to see Qin Baichuan." What the hell is Baichuan trying to pull off?"

"Okay. If Brother Huan has nothing to do, we'll leave first." Seeing that everything was okay, Shi Cheng nodded neatly and left.

"Let's go, Brother Huan." Zhang Hua, who was mourning his unfortunate fate, quickly followed.

"Wait a minute," Lin Yuehuan showed mercy, "Take the fruit plate away. I am a captain who looks like he has not eaten in a few lifetimes. Don't embarrass me when you go out."

"Hey! Thank you, boss. I will only make you look good when I go out. I won't be embarrassed at all!" The unexpected fortune made Zhang Hua immediately change his unlucky attitude before, and he picked up the fruit plate neatly and said to the horse.

"Okay, get lost." Lin Yuehuan scolded with a smile.

After exiting the study room, Zhang Hua went downstairs while happily holding the fruit plate and counting the fruits in it. He casually sighed to Shi Cheng beside him, "Since Xiao Ning came, Brother Huan's living standard has skyrocketed. Even ours They can all benefit from it from time to time."

"Indeed, the braised pork last night was good, it was fresh pork." Shi Cheng recalled the braised pork with wine yesterday and sighed that he could still eat fresh meat these days.

"It must be fresh. A freshly slaughtered big fat pig. You said it is also a space system. My space can't be used for anything except storing things. It would be great if I could also put live animals. I don't know if it's critical at the critical moment. Save your life." Zhang Huasen was envious.

"It's probably a hidden trick. Maybe you can do this once you understand it." Shi Cheng consoled him.

When a person with superpowers reaches the second level or above, especially the middle level two or above, it is possible for him to understand the tricks hidden in his superpowers. For example, Hou Yu, as a psychic superpower, his mental superpowers can not only attack people's brains Outside of Bo, he can also use his mental power to detect the surrounding creatures. This is his hidden trick. Ruan Ning's space can accommodate living creatures, probably because he has understood the hidden tricks.

"That's right. I'm already a level two superpower, so I'm not far away from hope." Zhang Hua also accepted it.

"That's right, I can't say that your hidden moves are offensive." Shi Cheng was very optimistic about him.

"That's great, let me tell you, after Xiaoning's water-type superpower mutates, its attack power is much more powerful than that of the ice-type. If my hidden moves can attack, then..." Zhang Hua Balabala and Lao Friends look forward to a bright future.

It's a pity that at this time, someone short-sighted came to interrupt. Li Yurui saw that the third captain and the fifth captain came down together, and took a step forward.

"Hello, Captain Three, Captain Five."

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Zhang Hua looked at her and asked with a cold face.

Li Yurui was holding the tea cup, and was frightened by his cold eyes. She lowered her head, then raised her head awkwardly and explained: "Aunt Li who is cleaning the house is sick, and I came to do the work for her."

"Sick? What are you going to do with the tea cup?" Zhang Hua looked at her soft and weak look with a low eyebrow, feeling inexplicably awkward.

"I, I will bring tea to the leader." Li Yurui mustered up the courage to say.

She really didn't expect that the man she met in Sanshi was actually the leader of Langyan. He was now the most influential figure in the base. In terms of appearance and power, he was hundreds of times stronger than Gu Tao back then. If she...

"Hmph! It seems that Aunt Li has never taught you the rules. No one above the second floor is allowed to enter. Just take the tea away. The leader doesn't like drinking this." Zhang Hua could tell what Li Yurui was thinking at a glance. He glanced at her disdainfully, as if looking at a flea he had always hated, and then left with Shi Cheng without looking back. This kind of thing wants to seduce Brother Huan, but he really has no self-awareness.

Li Yurui stood there and gritted her teeth bitterly, but she didn't dare to go upstairs anymore. Why did he dare to look at her like this when he was just a person with super powers? He really thought she was the same as those bitches on Lanliu Street. What a piece of shit, when Captain Lin falls in love with her, Li Yurui will repay her today's humiliation tenfold!

The author has something to say: Do you still remember Miss Yurui?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 825 99
Don't raise wolf dogs in farm games Author: Wanton Eryi Category: Tanmi doujin Sow the seeds and you can harvest potatoes x50, Chinese cabbage x60, c...
1.6M 47.7K 54
"𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐�...
52.9K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
113K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...