Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 56

514 11 0
By McEfexx

On the other side, in the retail market on Guangping Street, Zhao Tinghe and a few of his men had just packed up the shop that Ruan Ning had set his sights on in the morning.

The lighting in this shop is indeed good, especially on the second floor. The original wooden floor has been polished to a shine. The afternoon sunlight shines through the small balcony and casts a light-colored halo on the floor. Even the light floating in the air The fine dust reflects a warm and soft light, making people feel drowsy.

Zhao Tinghe only asked people to place a set of soft sofas and a coffee table on the second floor. He was afraid that Ruan Ning had other arrangements for the second floor, so he just cleaned the place and put a few simple things on it. There will be no more decorations.

On the first floor, he really put some effort into it. After entering, there is a large glass counter. The counter is similar to the old department store counter. It is the kind where goods can be placed inside, so that people can clearly see what is inside the counter through the glass barrier. There is a huge glass cabinet for stuff, and behind the counter there is a set of wooden containers with the same color as the floor. The wooden partitions divide the containers into open grids, and various goods can also be placed on them...

"Brother Zhao, do you think this is enough?" A subordinate rubbed his hands and approached Zhao Tinghe and asked.

"Okay, I think that's it." Zhao Tinghe looked at the spacious, bright and clean shop again, and felt quite satisfied. It was a bit empty, but Zhao Tinghe definitely couldn't decorate this place like a convenience store.

There is a mixed bag of people in this scattered market. He also heard that the dual-system superpower user has both water and space systems. This is a auxiliary system with no combat effectiveness. If the store is decorated like a convenience store, even if a few unsighted people come and take the things and leave, Mr. Ruan probably won't be able to do anything about it for a while.

When Mr. Ruan suffers a loss, the group leader will have to vent his anger on him. After searching around, he finds out that it was him, Zhao Tinghe, who originally designed the store like that. How can he still do well? It's better to play it safe from the beginning.

"Brothers have worked hard today. Let me treat you tonight..." Just when Zhao Tinghe was about to say that he would treat him tonight, he saw a familiar-looking man who looked like a member of the third team hurried over.

"Is it Brother Zhao? I am the grandson of the third team." When the man arrived, he announced his family name.

"Yes, it's us. Brother, what's wrong with you?" Zhao Tinghe was very surprised. Why did the people from the third team come to him?

"Hey, something really happened. Didn't our captain ask me to pass on a message? The brothers were busy all afternoon and were very tired. Mr. Ruan felt bad. It happened that he was going to treat guests to dinner in the evening, so he simply invited Mr. Zhao and Several brothers are also going together, which can be considered as a way to express his gratitude." The people from the third team said politely.

"How can we afford Mr. Ruan's thanks? We are also acting under orders from above, but we dare not let Mr. Ruan treat us just because of this." Zhao Tinghe declined repeatedly.

I had long heard that the third captain had a particularly good relationship with the dual-type superpower. It seemed that the third captain had brought him all the way back from Yunhai City. Sure enough, those who didn't notice the invitation were all members of the third team. But... this, the relationship between their captain and the third captain... he really didn't dare to go.

"Look at my memory. I forgot to tell Brother Zhao. Several captains are also attending tonight, and your fourth captain is also here. Don't worry." This member of the third team obviously also thought about the relationship between his captain and the fourth captain. He quickly added.

Don't tell me, my captain and the fourth captain are natural enemies. It should be said that the two of them grew up together and have a good relationship. But for some reason, when they meet, they can't say that they are framing each other and digging holes in each other. A few words are absolutely indispensable, and if things go wrong, sometimes they will take action. But to say that the two of them are enemies is not really true. At least they are highly united when they stab each other externally.

"In this case, it would be disrespectful for me to refuse any more. Okay, I will be there on time in the evening." Zhao Tinghe readily agreed as soon as he saw that there was no risk of offending his captain, a dual-power user. Being able to invite him, an ordinary person, is to give him face. If he doesn't appreciate it anymore, he will be looking for trouble for himself.

However, he is worthy of being a dual-type superpower, and he is generous in his actions. Zhao Tinghe secretly thought to himself, to be honest, in these post-apocalyptic days, no ordinary person can afford to entertain guests. Even most of the superpowers can only ensure food and clothing. That's all, those high-level superpowers who have the ability to treat guests don't want to treat little people like him.

This Mr. Ruan has a really good temper. People with superpowers have never looked down upon ordinary people. Even if he was used by the fourth captain, he was still looked down upon by the superpowers in the team. But Mr. Ruan, as a An extremely rare dual-power user. Even a small ordinary person can remember him. He didn't forget to leave a guest. Nowadays, there are not many boys of this age who are so good at life. No wonder the leader is so Take it seriously, and come with me to see a shop, which is really rare...

...

As soon as Zhang Hua heard that Ruan Ning wanted to treat him, he asked him in detail what kind of arrangements he wanted, and he arranged it for him with a wave of his hand. The inviter sent members of the third team to run errands, such as informing the canteen, kitchen, and arranging rooms. He was not allowed to intervene, so Ruan Xiaoning, who had nothing to do, had to go to the kitchen and plan to move the ingredients out of the space first.

"Master Liu, do you think these are about the same?" Ruan Ning was not sure whether these things were enough to serve two tables, so he had to ask an expert for advice.

"Enough! That's enough. Don't worry, Mr. Ruan, we will definitely set the table for you." Liu Gaoyi, the master chef of the cafeteria, looked at the ingredients in the kitchen and was so happy that he couldn't help but smile. He finally had a chance to show off his skills.

Let's not talk about the basket of cured meats, let's talk about the whole basket of fresh and tender vegetables with water droplets, which ordinary people will never be able to get, and the fat hens clucking in the cage, the master chef His hands were so itchy that he wanted to pluck them immediately and bleed them. This was the time to put his cooking skills to the test. Making steamed buns and stew every day would simply bury Liu Gaoyi!

"Well, one more thing, Master Liu, is there anyone in our kitchen who knows how to butcher animals?" He originally wanted to kill them in the space and then send them out, but Ruan Ning couldn't bear to do it to the large spotted pigs he had fattened himself. I had no choice but to ask Master Liu

Of course Ruan Ning couldn't have too few meat dishes when inviting guests back. Most of the guests invited this time were his own people, so he definitely couldn't be stingy.

Besides, Ruan Ning himself is already greedy for meat, and he wants Brother Zhang Hua and the others to eat more good supplements, as well as his tiger. When he goes out for a trip and comes back, the tiger seems to have lost some weight no matter how he looks at it. Make up for it. And...well, there is also the big bad guy who is full of black water. Considering that he is the father of Tiger, I might as well give him some nourishment.

Master Liu obviously didn't quite understand why he asked if there was anyone who knew how to slaughter livestock. They didn't have livestock either?

"Um, Mr. Ruan..."

"Just call me Xiao Ning. Master, you don't have to be so polite. I'm here to trouble you and everyone in the kitchen today. So don't be polite to me. When the food is served, everyone will save their own food. Don't go hungry." He helped him prepare two tables of good food at night, so he was supposed to take care of the meal.

"Hi, no trouble. Let me thank you on behalf of the kitchen people first." Master Liu agreed with a polite word. Even though they were guarding the kitchen, it was not easy to have a good meal.

"But Mr. Ruan, do you want to slaughter livestock...?" Master Liu didn't call him Xiao Ning like he said. He knew it in his heart, no matter whether the unusually good-looking young man opposite was serious or just being polite. For a moment, how could he, an ordinary person, call someone with dual powers so casually? Xiao Ning was called by the captains and captains, not by the canteen cook.

Seeing that he was determined not to change his words, Ruan Ning didn't say anything more, "There is a pig in my space, and I want to kill it to make food for everyone." Ruan Ning had no idea how many "scary" things she had said.

Oh, so it turns out that pigs are being killed... pigs? ! Is that the kind of pig that is covered in meat, can be fried, fried, braised, steamed, and cooked with all kinds of delicacies, but has not seen a single hair since the end of the world? ! I, Old Liu, must be deaf.

Master Liu obviously suspected that he was really deaf and confirmed again: "You said, you have a pig and you want to kill it?"

"Yes, is there anyone in our kitchen who can kill?" Ruan Ning thought when she saw Master Liu waiting for Niuyan with a red face and eager to talk to someone, he thought to himself, no one can kill, right? Then you won't be so angry.

"Yes! We were good at killing pigs in my hometown in the countryside, so give it to me." Liu Gaoyi was sure that he heard correctly, and immediately became excited. There was a whole pig, but he finally had the opportunity to show off his skills. Got it!

Ruan Ning was taken to the open space behind the canteen by Master Liu who was obviously over-excited. He saw him instructing the cooks in the canteen to move desks, sharpen knives and carry buckets. When the master said it was OK, he quickly cleared the space. The selected large spotted pig was brought out.

"Oh, tie it up quickly and run away!"

The big fat pig saw the chopping board and butcher's knife and knew that it was going to die soon. As soon as its four hooves hit the ground, it picked a vacant space with few people and ran for its life. It also let out a shrill howl from its mouth, which was simply too miserable to watch.

As soon as Master Liu saw that the food in his hand was about to run away, he was so anxious that he chased after the fat pig. While chasing him, he tried to reach out and grab the pig's tail. His hands and feet were not at all like those of a man in his late fifties.

Suddenly, the running big pig suddenly fell to the ground with a groan, rolling and howling in great pain.

Master Liu and the few cooks following behind him took the opportunity to rush forward and carried the big fat pig to the chopping board, cut its throat and began bleeding.

"Good guy, this is really fat. Xiao Ning is so interesting. I've been craving meat for a while."

"No way, I have to thank Brother Hou Yu this time, otherwise we won't be able to control it." Ruan Ning patted his chest in fear.

"No thanks, I haven't eaten meat for a long time." Hou Yu stared at the disemboweled pig with extremely excited eyes.

Zhang Hua knew that the sight of a live pig being dissected aroused his perverted interest, but Ruan Ning thought that he was no longer greedy for meat and comforted him, "It's okay. Eat more later. Eat enough." ."

"Yes." Hou Yu nodded, his eyes pure and innocent, which did not make Ruan Ning suspect that he was a pervert, and he was very good at pretending.

It turned out that Zhang Hua wanted to look for Ruan Ning when he saw that Ruan Ning had gone to the kitchen and didn't come back for a long time. On the way, he met Hou Yu who hurried back when he heard that someone wanted to treat him. He decided to go with him to find Ruan Ning. Unexpectedly, he hadn't come back yet. While they were going upstairs, they heard a shrill howl coming from the corner. The two of them looked at each other and walked towards the place where the sound came from.

Zhang Hua was still muttering to himself, why was the execution hall moved to the back of the cafeteria? The scream is quite sad.

As soon as the two of them turned the corner, they saw a huge creature with white background and black flowers running towards them with four hooves. Then Hou Yu, who was beside Zhang Hua, counterattacked with supernatural powers. it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 108 198
Author: Sanura Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction [Male protagonist, system, farming, space, daily life] Chi Yan woke up in the last three years, and picked...
5.8K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...
74.2K 2.1K 183
Author name: panther Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 183 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed The small boss Tang Huai inherited an i...
98.3K 1.8K 136
Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mechanical voice came: "An unfamiliar life f...