Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 54

653 15 0
By McEfexx

Early the next morning, Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ning to the retail market on Guangping Street as promised. At seven o'clock in the morning, people were already occupying stalls in the retail market, and some buyers who got up early were also crowding around. In front of the stall, he discussed the price loudly with the stall owner, and even the children who were specially designed to guide people gathered in groups outside the market to wait for business.

"Hey, Dongdong, aren't these the two people who asked you to lead the way last time?" A friend poked the boy Dongdong and motioned him to look forward.

"Really?" Looking around quickly, Dongdong caught sight of the two guests coming from a distance, and couldn't help but run over with a happy face. He still remembered that the beautiful brother was very easy to talk to last time and all he offered was a bar of chocolate.

"Hmph, this idiot doesn't even know Boss Lin from Langyan. He deserves to be unlucky later." The boy who had kindly reminded Dongdong just now saw him running over, and immediately changed his face and cursed.

He had long been displeased with Dongdong who usually stole many customers due to his cute appearance. Then he saw the arrogant Boss Lin walking towards here with a big boy. In a flash, he remembered the last time Dongdong was so good. The two of them were the customers that Yun met. Afterwards, the little brat secretly exchanged a bar of chocolate for a lot of bean cakes. After thinking about it, he knew it was from these two people.

I didn't know it before, I just thought it was Dongdong's little brat who was lucky enough to meet a generous customer, but he had a cousin who was cleaning the langyan training ground. The last time I went to find him secretly, I happened to see a few of langyan's people. The captain followed a handsome-looking man to the conference room. Only then did he find out from his cousin that the strange-looking superpower was actually Lang Yan, the captain who rarely appeared in public—Yi Boss Lin who killed Kuang Lei at night.

Just now he watched Boss Lin walking this way with a very good-looking boy about ten years old, and he suddenly remembered that the wealthy guests that the little bastard met last time were these two.

Huh, there are rumors in the base that Boss Lin is a fourth-level lightning power user with an irritable personality and cruel methods. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to destroy the entire Kuang Lei just because of a little provocation from Gu Tao, the leader of Kuang Lei. It is said that those die-hard Gu Tao Tao, the member of Kuang Lei who refused to surrender and serve Lang Yan, all disappeared overnight, not even a single scum was left behind. If someone like Dongdong leans in recklessly, he will definitely not be able to get a favor.

...

Ruan Ning also looked at the boy running towards them quickly with some surprise, he looked familiar. No wonder Ruan Ning couldn't recognize him. In less than a month, Dongdong, who had a cute face, had lost nearly two laps of weight. His face was pale, and his clothes were tattered and darker than before. Quite a few, which shows that this child has suffered a lot.

"Are you... the boy who led the way last time?" Ruan Ning was not sure.

Dongdong's eyes lit up when he saw that his elder brother still recognized him, "It's me, it's me, my name is Dongdong. Brother, do you still need to lead the way? I know all the things sold at the stalls here."

"Well...we have somewhere to go, okay next time. Next time I come to Sanshi, I will ask you to lead the way." Ruan Ning promised with some embarrassment. This time they went directly to Brother Huan's shop in Sanshi. Indeed, No one is needed to lead the way.

For such a half-year-old child with no special powers, one can imagine how hard it is to live in the base. They say that children are the future flowers of the motherland, but now these flowers have to leave the greenhouse early and are exposed to hardship in the difficult apocalypse. Survive.

Ruan Ning looked at the boy, although he was emaciated, but he could still see that his facial features were cute and graceful. Which child like this would not be a treasure in the hands of his parents and elders before the end of the world? Ruan Ning is not a holy mother, but she can't help but feel some pity for this boy who is still struggling to survive despite the sudden suffering, and wants him to help as much as he can.

Thinking about it, Ruan Ning took out another chocolate bar from his backpack and handed it to the boy with a gentle smile.

Unexpectedly, Dongdong shook his head like a drum, "Brother, I don't want it. I couldn't lead the way for you last time, but I took your things. I don't want it this time. You must find someone to guide you next time." I, I don't want any reward, I will bring it to you for free."

Ruan Ning thought for a while and gave him the chocolate in her hand. "Well, brother, can you please do me a favor? Since you are so familiar with Sanshi, why don't you help me find something?" , Ruan Ning described to Dongdong the strange stone he got by chance at Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory.

He didn't have much hope that this matter would come true. After all, he had never seen the kind of stone that was of great benefit to the spiritual spring. Now he was just looking for a reason to let the boy collect his things. If there were more, he would If he couldn't give it, a bar of chocolate meant nothing to him, and if the boy took it, it wouldn't attract the attention of anyone with ill intentions.

But now Ruan Ning could not imagine that such a casual act of kindness would bring him rewards that are difficult to measure in terms of money.

Dongdong swallowed, and finally took the bar of chocolate that would allow him to switch to bean cakes and eat several full meals. He said seriously to Ruan Ning: "Brother, don't worry, Dongdong will definitely help you find the chocolate bar." Those who grow stones." There are all kinds of things sold in the retail market. As long as he looks carefully, he will definitely find the thumb-sized, transparent and hard stones that the elder brother mentioned.

"Okay, big brother, I'm just waiting for your good news. I'm going to open a store here in two days. If there's any news, okay?" Ruan Ning touched his head and said to him seriously, now Tell the boy that he is going to open a store. He may come to him when the boy's life becomes difficult. If you can help him then, please help him.

"Well! Big brother, I will go find you if there is any news!"

"You're so good. Big brother is going to do something first. If you need anything, come to the store to find me..."

"..."

After bidding farewell to Dongdong who left in a hurry, Ruan Ning sighed, hoping that this clever child could survive in the end of the world.

"Xiao Ning likes children?" Lin Yuehuan, who had been standing next to Ruan Ning and silently smiling at his interaction with the boy Dongdong, said casually.

"I don't particularly like him, I just think this kid is quite sensible and pitiful." Ruan Ning replied in a low mood while following Lin Yuehuan to the shops on both sides of the road. He usually doesn't have any special feelings towards children, he just feels that this thing is a good match for him, and it's easy to see that he was taught by a good family before the end of the world.

"That's it, that brother is pitiful. The tiger and I have been eating steamed buns and drinking vegetable soup every day since you left. We are both hungry and thin." It's fine if you don't like children, but even if you like them, you won't be able to have one in the future. If you don't like them the most, good.

Ruan Ning glared angrily at the man next to him who was pretending to be aggrieved. He was so thin. I don't know who didn't put on any clothes after taking a shower last night. He walked around the room to build his abdominal muscles. It was such a cold day. Why don't you freeze him to death? What I hate the most is this kind of guy who looks like he's lost weight when he puts on clothes, and when he takes off his clothes, he's a different man than he is! (╰_╯)#

Ruan Ning felt that Lin Yuehuan's behavior was just to show off, in order to combat the white-knuckle spirit like him, which had been destroyed by exam-oriented education. What was there to be proud of? He would be able to practice it in the future... Well, at least he would be able to practice six piece!

Lin Yuehuan was not angry even after being stared at. He still acted gentle, polite and easy to talk to, and he looked like a handsome gentleman, which made Ruan Ning feel extremely breathless.

"Xiao Ning, we are here. Let's take a look at these rooms. Which one do you like?"

The two of them walked along the side street for less than five minutes before arriving at a few idle shops in Lin Yuehuan's entrance. These shops were located in prime areas at the front of the scattered market. One of them looked to be in his mid-twenties. The man was waiting at the door of a shop. When he saw the two people coming, he quickly walked over.

"Hello, Captain, I am Xiao Zhao under the Fourth Captain." Di Liang, the Fourth Captain, is in charge of logistics. He has many people under him who specialize in handling Lang Yan's various transactions at the base. Although Xiao Zhao is an ordinary person, he is better than He has a quick mind, knows the current affairs and speaks sharply, so he was sent here by Di Liang to wait here early.

Lin Yuehuan nodded at him, "Open all these shops and let my Xiaoning choose."

As soon as Boss Lin said this, he was stared at again. Who is your Xiaoning!

As a result, the old man shrugged his shoulders and made up his mind not to change his tune.

Xiao Zhao pretended not to see the interaction between the two, responded neatly, took out a bunch of keys and opened several shops of similar size, without making the slightest look at Xiao Ning in the group leader's mouth. Although I had long heard that there was a dual-power person in the group who was very rare by the group leader, Xiao Zhao was also smart enough not to look at or say too much.

"Captain, Mr. Ruan, these two shops have two floors. The two shops have the same area, 120 square meters. The downstairs can be used as a shop, and the upstairs can be used to entertain guests or rest. Are you satisfied with the place?"

Lin Yuehuan looked up and down. The structure of the two shops was not much different, except that one of them had a small balcony on the second floor, which looked brighter.

"Xiao Ning, let's see how this room looks like. I think the lighting is good." Lin Yuehuan pointed to the room with the balcony.

"This one is too big. Is there any one with a slightly smaller area? Just one floor will do." Ruan Ning really liked it, but he felt that it was not necessary to be so extravagant when opening a store.

"It's not big. You can use the upper floor to rest when you are tired during the day. There is a shop below. Even though it looks quite big here, it seems crowded when the things are placed there." Boss Lin took Ruan Ning to look at the shops next to him. After comparing, I still think this one is the best. As for the small shop of 20 to 30 square meters that Ruan Ning mentioned, Boss Lin actually has it, but he is not happy that his Xiao Ning is crowded in such a dark place all day long.

"But, I still think it doesn't need to be so big. Isn't there a smaller place here?" Ruan Ning still feels it's not appropriate.

"I think it's quite suitable. Let's just take this one. Find someone to help you clean it up tomorrow. This one is pretty good." Boss Lin, who knew Ruan Ning's temperament, gave a quick answer and made the decision directly.

"Okay, then." As expected, Ruan Ning didn't argue any more. The owner of the shop said it was suitable, so this one was pretty good too. At least he really liked the spaciousness and brightness here.

"Then have you decided on this room? Here is the key, Mr. Ruan, please take it." Seeing that there was no difference between the two, Xiao Zhao wisely handed the key to Ruan Ning.

"Thank you. Please excuse me, Mr. Zhao." Ruan Ning politely thanked you.

"If you don't dare, just call me Xiao Zhao. Then I'll go back and go through the relevant procedures first." Xiao Zhao waved his hands, politely said goodbye and left, secretly thinking that this dual-power user who was rumored in the base has a bad temper. It's great that you can be so polite to an ordinary person like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
78.6K 7.7K 40
Commoner Giovanna teams up with nobleman Matteo to save a friend from an arranged marriage, but they stumble into a sinister plot that could have vic...
215K 4.6K 7
"fucking a zombie is fun, it's Gwi-nam after all." in a campus full of zombie, sex is supposed to be the last thing you do. | a l l o f u s a r e...