Broken Blades

By darkest112

"You over estimate your importance in my life, Logan. Just because we share, shared a stupid bond does not ma... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE

SEVENTEEN

37 10 0
By darkest112

_________

S U M M E R

"So let me get this straight, the she wolf in your cell right now was going to commit suicide by biting on that pill because she was caught?" Alpha Ares asks, his hands crossed across his chest in deep concentration as I went in detail of what has been going on.

"Yes and this is the second time they've attacked. The first rogue just died in the same way and I thought it was suspicious. I searched for ways that can happen and the most probable one is having a cyanide like pill on their tooth." I explain and Alpha Ares eyes widen in shock. He just realized how crazy things really are.

"Why did they attack The Alpha's House? You did say they were after something but what could it be?" Roan who's still quite out of it ask as he sends me a wary look.

"I don't know that but I assure you, I'll find the root cause of this." I wasn't about to air the fact that the rogues were involved with Logan and after this second attack, I'm absolutely sure Logan was involved with them and he never told anyone about it.

"Well, this is complicated. Do you think it has anything to do with the missing wolves?" Alpha Ares asks and I wouldn't put it past Logan honestly. Just recalling how disgusting he was, I'm almost certain he wouldn't have any inhibitions and would act for his own self interests.

"I'm not sure." Looks like they'll be extending their stay if they do find something. Logan that bastard, this is all his fault!

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a few things to deal with." I speaks as I rise from my sit, "You can go back to your cabin now or I can ask Micah to show you some of the nice things you can do around here." I grin and Roan lips part in a smile.

"Okay, that sound great. Beta Micah, lead the way." He grins as he hops and grabs Micah by the arm and drag him out, completely disregarding his alpha and me. Micah's eyes widen in what I read as fright and a small chuckle leaves my mouth. Micah is usually so uptight and beta like, this must be hard for him.

I turn to the alpha and find his eyes on me, staring openly and my laugh dies out. With the attention, my wolf comes out to play, flashing herself through my eyes to stare at the male.

"Don't you want to look around, Alpha Ares?"

"No, I'd rather stay here with you, instead." I'm shook.

"Okay but there's literally nothing I'll be doing you'd easily be bored." I try to sway him.

"If you don't want me to disturb you, you are free to say so, Alpha Summer. I won't be offended, I promise." Alpha Ares grins and shame flatters in my tummy. I don't like the emotions that come alight when he's with me here.

"No, it's not that. If you are sure you are okay with staying here with me, then that's okay."

I try to go back to my duties but it's impossible with the man here. A few minutes later snd I realize I'm no going to get anything done and a sigh leaves my mouth.

"Why don't I take you to the training ground, I'm sure you'll love it there." I offer and a huge smile forms on his mouth, almost blinding my eyes.

Ugh, this man.

"That'd be great." It's as if he knew this would happen.

I walk out and he follows and soon, his strides match mine as we walk side by side. We walk past a few houses where a few people come and openly stare at us in unfiltered curiously.

"Your pack is beautiful." Ares says as he stares at a few pack children playing games just outside their houses.

"Thankyou, I would love to visit yours too, I'm pretty sure you've done much more." I state and he grins.

"I'd love that and yes, I guess every pack is unique in their own way. While my pack is quite large and thrives off their strength and skill, your pack looks more united and dependent on each other, something I envy and would definitely love to emulate in my own pack." Alpha Ares says and my chest warms. He's quite observant.

Soon enough, we get to the training ground where practically almost every able wolf is in practice. This rule where every one practices has left almost everyone strong and the chances of being hurt or kidnapped has greatly decreased.

I watch as two wolves spar, one a muscular male with bulging muscles and tall, towering over his female opponent who is the complete opposite of him. She's petite and on the shorter side. I watch as they spar and even to my surprise, she wins.

"Wow, I really thought she was done for." Alpha Ares says and I nod in agreement.

"I didn't really think she was doomed but I thought she wasn't going to win. She's doing good." I grin, realizing my pack is getting better. The thought leaves my heart singing.

I feel Alpha Ares stare and I turn to look at him.

"When are you planning to interrogate that rogue?" He asks and I grin.

"It's okay to let her believe she's free for now. She'll worry herself with anxiety wondering when I'll come for her. With fear coursing through her, it'll be the perfect opportunity to strike." I grin and his eyes widen, mirth and mischief playing in them.

"You are wicked Alpha Summer, I like you." Alpha Ares declares and I'm left shocked and quite tongue-tied by it.

I offer him a small grin and his eyes flood with emotions I can't understand. I stare into them and I see his wolf rush to the surface to stare back at me, in bewilderment and almost awe.

"Awww, you guys! It's like your are planning on making babies with your eyes." Amusement alight their tone and I already know who they are.

Ares' eyes flash, an annoyed look rushing through as he turns to stare at the grinning man right behind us. An awkward looking Micah stands next to him, his eyes staring anywhere but us. He must have caught the look in the Alpha's eyes.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have some things to do. Micah can lead you back to your cabin." I rush as I walk away ignoring Beta Roan who's staring at me with amusement.

"My ship already took sail, I see." I hear him tell his alpha as I dash to the pack house.

What's wrong with me?

________

My steps echo quite loudly as I take steps down the small stairs, taunting the only living being down here. Rogues barely attacked tis pack and for so long this cells have been empty, except for a few times where  few of them would stray in looking for food. Logan was quite unsympathetic when it came to those. I watch as my claws sharpen and I claw at the empty cells making sure the clanking noises echo loudly through the prison cells.

"Ohhhh....What's your name? I can't call you rogue, rogue." I grin as I take steps towards the cell located just at the end, dark and untidy.

"I'm sure you thought you'd escape and right now you'd be having the time of your life. Or you'd be dead because chances of being caught were quite high, right?" I stare at my claws and blow the slight dust that has accumulated from clawing at the cells.

I stand just outside her cell and watch as she squirm, her dark eyes glancing around the cells and her chained hands and feet trying and hoping for ways to escape, palpable fear hitting me in waves.

"Your fear is delicious, gorgeous. I can't keep calling you pet names though. What name were you given?" I ask, my dentals out for her to stare at, a bit psychotic.

"Maisy. My name is Maisy." She whispers as she finally relents and slumps, hope leaving her.

I cackle slightly, "Gorgeous name, Maisy."

"So Maisy, I know you know why I'm here. Will you tell me or will I have to beat, cut and dismember it out of you?" I say as I crouch down, coming close to her form behind the closed and silvered cell door.

Her eyes widen, fright taking part of her but she keeps her mouth shut.

"Beat and cut it is." I click,  "Asher, bring the tool." I yell and both my beta and Asher walk in.

"Let's begin."

_______

I am not going to go in detail on what happened.

What are your thoughts? Don't be shy and comment.

Thought on our characters?

I'd love to hear from you!

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.1K 79
[COMPLETE] Alpha. When you hear that word most of you think of a ruthless and physically strong man. Well, what if I told you that in this story the...
481K 14.8K 32
Abused. Beaten. Broken. Scarred. James is a desperate man caught up in a cruel existence of disgust and ridicule. OMEGA. A curse spit at him from his...
12.1K 568 57
***COMPLETED*** TO THE MOON GODDESS What would you do if someone said you can make your wish come true? Ansel Reat, the son of werewolves and members...
555K 17.1K 31
In a world of the supernatural, there lived many species who once existed together in harmony. As time progressed, so did the tension between the spe...