Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 49

513 12 0
By McEfexx

"Xiao Ning~Xiao Ning~" Little Myna jumped from Ruan Ning's left shoulder to his right, calling him nonstop.

"Okay, be good, go and play by yourself." Ruan Ning was not in the mood to tease the little guy. He was still worried about what to do if he had space.

Entering the space is the only way he can think of to get rid of the iron hoop, because every time he enters the space and exits the space, there will be a deviation of about half a meter. Based on this calculation, basically he should be by the bed when he goes out, but There was a Xiaoxiang watching eagerly outside the space, which made Ruan Ning not dare to go out easily.

We can't hide here forever. I wonder if Xiaoxiang notices that he is missing? Are you waiting outside the space now? Brother Zhang Hua and the others didn't know what was going on, and the so-called No. 13 gave Ruan Ning even more bad suspicions.

The crawling girl who looks human but not human, the female zombie who can disguise herself as a normal person, Xiaoxiang who has the face of a cute girl but looks like a windy corpse, and the number 13 in her mouth, all of this Everything made Ruan Ning have bad suspicions. Are these "people" really created by the virus in the apocalypse?

Ruan Ning once watched a movie called "Destruction XX" a few years ago. It was about 2145. On a Mars base, a group of mad scientists stationed at the base and began conducting secret experiments there, intending to discover human superpowers. , and finally an accident occurred, and the experimental subject was infected by a certain virus and turned into a monster.

Ruan Ning remembered that some of the monsters turned into zombie-like zombies, while others gained superpowers.

Before he could continue to think about it, a sound of flapping wings came from far and near. Along with the noisy cry of Little Myna, Ruan Ning's attention was quickly diverted.

"Xiao Ning~Xiao Ning~ Come quickly!" Little Myna landed on Ruan Ning's shoulder and called hurriedly.

"What's wrong?" Logically speaking, there should be no danger in space.

"Come on~ Come on~" Little Myna was very impatient, and even his tone changed into that charming and coquettish voice.

"Speak carefully and don't imitate women anymore." Ruan Ning made it disgusted and quickly warned it, what's wrong with a bird that keeps imitating women's calls?

"Then come." Little Myna obediently resumed its high-pitched cry.

"Okay, lead the way." Ruan Ning was also curious as to what he saw that made the little thing chatter so much.

Brother Little Myna understood, he flapped his wings happily and flew forward. He looked back to see if Ruan Ning was following. He was very clever.

Ruan Ning followed the little myna all the way through the vegetable fields and fruit trees, and then crossed the creek. Finally, he saw the little myna fluttering and flying next to the three cows that were grazing leisurely, and then stopped moving. It landed on On the wooden post where the cattle were tied, he tilted his head and stared at the three fat and strong cattle, and his mouth watered.

Ruan Ning almost laughed out loud when he saw its stupid look. He was really thinking about his three cows!

Ruan Ning has also heard that some families raise mynas very carefully and often feed them some beef, fruits, eggs, etc. This little myna is a bit small, but its coat is black and shiny, which makes it special. His cleverness was probably raised carefully before the end of the world.

"Are you hungry?" Ruan Ning asked it.

"Yeah," Little Myna looked back at Ruan Ning expectantly, "Xiao Ning, eat it."

"Don't even think about it!"

The immediate decision was rejected, and Little Myna lowered his head listlessly. Ruan Ning saw the pitiful look on his face, and his heart softened as expected.

"Don't worry about the beef. Didn't you see that a cow is pregnant with a calf? Come here and I'll boil you an egg. I'll catch some bugs in the vegetable patch later."

"Oh!" Little Myna, who was still a little disappointed, responded happily in an instant. It doesn't matter if he didn't eat the meat, anyway, in its eyes, eggs and meat have the same status.

Ruan Ning didn't mind taking care of this little myna who followed him all the way but had no ill intentions.

Besides, it's not completely useless. Ruan Ning looked at the little guy happily jumping on his shoulder and smiled sinisterly. The invisible mutant bird could just help him.

Therefore, people who are close to red are red, and those who are close to ink are dark. Ruan Xiaoning, who has always been stupid and simple-minded, was first fooled by Lin Yuehuan, who was full of evil, and then was "lucky" to be able to go with Zhang Hua and other old people. It's time for the white rabbit to evolve into a white-skinned black rabbit.

Ruan Ning boiled an egg for Little Myna, crushed the egg white and egg huáng into a crumbly paste, put it in a small porcelain dish and fed it to it.

Although it was mixed with egg white, the little myna, who had not eaten anything serious since the old master's death, still ate deliciously. Seeing this, Ruan Ning made some apple puree for it. Anyway, what he lacked most was fruit.

"Are you full?" Ruan Ning asked kindly.

"Yeah!" Little Myna took a few mouthfuls of the sweet stream water in the water dish, feeling very happy.

"Then do me a favor. After you help me, I will support you." Ruan Ning, who was "cheating", threw out the bait.

"Okay!" Little Myna, who had eaten and drank enough, agreed without hesitation.

"We will go out together later, and then you have to help me see where that Xiaoxiang is. Remember to be invisible so that she doesn't find her. If you are discovered, fly back to me as soon as possible." If it is discovered, it's a big deal. You can bring it in again. space.

But since Little Myna had been in the house without being discovered just now, Xiaoxiang should not be able to notice its existence this time.

Xiaoxiang should not have come back so soon and found that she was missing. Ruan Ning decided to take a gamble on success or failure.

Sure enough, Little Myna puffed up his chest and responded proudly, "No problem!"

In fact, the biggest reason why Brother Myna followed this group of people all the way was because the man named Brother Hua helped it kill its enemy. Little Myna's original old owner named it Huanhuan - Wang Huanhuan.

Wang Huanhuan has always been a happy myna. His mother, Wang Lingling, was carefully raised by her old master since she was a child. Later, Lingling gave birth to Wang Huanhuan a year before she died.

Huanhuan is much smarter than his mother. He is born to learn things quickly and has a sweet mouth. He is doted on by his lonely old master. An egg yolk a day is a must. Occasionally, the old master will find a butcher to give it to him. Buy a small piece of lean beef to satisfy your cravings.

The old owner is an ordinary old farmer, and his family is not very wealthy, but Huanhuan's life is no worse than that of the city birds, and the eggs laid by the two old hens in the yard basically fall into its mouth. .

Huanhuan also likes his old master the most. Every day when he gets up early and wakes up with him, he will call out "Good morning, grandpa~" in a smart way. Sometimes he sang a few lines of songs in his small voice, recited a poem or something, which made people in the same village very rare. Everyone who saw him praised him for his intelligence, which made the old man regard him as his beloved child.

But there is also a most annoying person in Huanhuan's bird life. In the end, this dislike turned into hatred after the death of the old master. The person that Wang Huanhuan, who suddenly mutated after the apocalypse, hated the most - was Wang Chuan. .

Wang Huanhuan saw his old master pushed into the big cat's mouth by Wang Chuan, so it kept calling Wang Chuan's nickname in the ears of everyone who came from outside the county, hoping that they would avenge the old master. It turns out that Huanhuan is always close to the strongest people in the team. It has the ability to make its voice heard by the people it wants.

Ruan Ning was not the strongest in the team, but as a mutant, Huanhuan had an intuition that Ruan Ning's body contained a very powerful force, stronger than anyone around him, so it approached Ruan Ning. Ning, and kept reminding him with the voice of Wang Chuan and his good friend.

Later, Zhang Hua killed Wang Chuan with one shot, and Huanhuan's wish was fulfilled. According to reports, Ruan Ning should not be pestered anymore, but by some strange combination, Huanhuan followed them all the way to Qu County, and she especially likes to hide herself. Make various sounds to amuse Ruan Ning.

Although he was caught in the end, Wang Huanhuan was not afraid at all. Ruan Ning was very considerate. Not only did he not clean it up, he also fed it delicious food. Since he had nowhere to go, Wang Huanhuan decided to follow Ruan Ning in the future. By his side, judging from his bird's intelligence, Ruan Ning's life would be extremely comfortable with food and drink by his side.

Here Xiaoxiang took two "foods" and walked excitedly to the place where No. 13 lived. As Ruan Ning had guessed, she didn't even notice that there was a little tail behind her.

Huanhuan followed Xiaoxiang all the way, and when she saw her leading two people into a room at the corner, she flapped her wings and flew back.

"Xiao Ning, Xiao Ning." Huan Huan slipped in through the crack in the door.

"How's it going?" Ruan Ning, who was restless in the room, asked it quickly.

"She went into the house on the left, quite far away, and she brought two people with her."

Ruan Ning's brows were filled with joy, "Okay, let's leave quickly."

Ruan Ning took Little Myna and hurriedly fled to the right along the corridor, being vigilant along the way for fear that Xiaoxiang would suddenly come back.

.........

"Xiao Ning, this way." Huanhuan flew around the corner in front and flew towards a room with a half-open door on the left.

Ruan Ning followed closely and quickly entered the room and locked the door. As he locked the door, a strong impact and vibration came from outside the door.

Xiaoxiang and the sisters were not the only ones on this floor. Not long after Ruan Ning and Little Myna escaped, they met a "person" who was very similar to the crawling girl. It looked like a newborn. He is weak and can't even crawl very well, but he already has the instinct to manipulate mucus to attack people.

The strength of that "newborn child" was far different from that of the crawling girl. Ruan Ning was also a level 2 superpower after all, and he easily solved it. However, as they moved further away from Xiaoxiang's territory, it was far from the time when they met the two. The closer the sisters are, the more these underdeveloped crawling "people" are. Fortunately, they are not very strong, so Ruan Ning can still cope with them.

The structure of this floor is very strange. It seems to be in a ring inside, and there are at least one or as many as three doors on the wall of each room. Each door leads to an unknown place. Ruan Ning just made a He didn't know how many turns he turned and how many doors he entered while hiding from the group of crawling "people". When he realized that he was lost, the group of persistent crawling "people" had quietly disappeared.

What is constantly bumping against the door now is a kind of young child with bright red blood vessels floating on the surface. They run very fast, and each of them has a mouth full of jagged fangs, and from time to time they make tinnitus and irritating noises. Screams.

"Ah!!!" There were still banging sounds and rising and falling screams outside the door. Ruan Ning rubbed his ears and made sure the door was locked before turning around and looking around the whole room.

Now he can basically confirm that this so-called second workshop is definitely not the pharmaceutical workshop claimed to be before the end of the world. At least he has been running for such a long time and has not even seen a so-called mechanical equipment for processing medicines. Instead, he found that each room is arranged so well. They are all very similar, such as the one in front of me.

The room of less than thirty square meters was simply equipped with a test bed similar to the one used to trap Ruan Ning before and an experimental table. Ruan Ning discovered that this kind of bed actually had two control buttons, one on the wall. , to control the expansion and contraction of the iron hoop, one is hidden on the side of the bed. When pressed, five one-foot-long steel spikes pop out. If there is someone on the bed, they can just pierce his spine and limbs, making the person's struggle hopeless. .

At this moment, Ruan Ning felt very heavy. He could almost imagine how those steel thorns still stained with blood penetrated into the person's body bit by bit, and what kind of thoughts the person lying on the bed had. He was struggling in pain. The button was obviously on the side of the bed and could be reached with his hand, but he could not move because of the steel thorns that penetrated his body, allowing anyone to do anything to him.

Perhaps the people who originally designed the experimental chamber had this purpose in mind, letting them struggle and fail again and again, accompanied by pain that penetrates into their bone marrow, and finally become so desperate that they no longer want to leave.

Suddenly, Ruan Ning felt like this place was like purgatory, and Xiaoxiang and the two sisters were like evil ghosts trapped here, struggling to climb out while dragging more people in.

"Xiao Ning, let's go." Seeing Ruan Ning staring at the bed in a daze, Huanhuan called him quickly.

"Okay, let's go." Ruan Ning sighed and chose the rightmost door on the wall. Because he didn't know where he was now, Ruan Ning could only run in the general direction when he entered the factory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
24.2K 820 31
Evie grew up with her Aunt and Uncle..why's that? it's because her parents were always travelling and never seem to have time for her...but when they...
24.5K 371 15
❥Rosalia Jones has the face of an angel but her capabilities were beyond anyones mind, She is skilled and ready for bloodshed, her head strong demean...
76.6K 2.1K 183
Author name: panther Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 183 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed The small boss Tang Huai inherited an i...