three souls can mix (UF papyr...

By Creativitysblessing

You had finally escaped your abusive and crappy life, but Syris (your brother) had found you, but he wasn't... More

Basic information 👌
Prolog
Ch 1: Two Scary Skeletons
Ch 2: Dragons fury
Ch 3: The Wishing Dragon
Ch 4: Sorrows Songs
Ch 5: Loves Enchanting Curse
Ch 7: Love To Infinity
Ch 8: Power Of Thunderstorms
Ch 9: Shadows Of Love
Ch 10: The Unexpected Guest
Ch 11: Eyes Of All
Ch 12: The Truth...
Ch 13: Big Brother Syris
Ch 14: Acid and Ice
Ch 15: Mission Kills
Ch 16: Birthday Girl
Ch 17: A Demonic Takeover

Ch 6: Behind A Smile

3 0 0
By Creativitysblessing

(A/N: YALL! this chapter is not going to be cool. It's going to be very distressing, VEIWERS BE WARNED!)

<dream (also a memory)>

I was in their house again, as they were screaming at me for something I didn't do. 'OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING PUNCHED SOMEONE!' mom screamed, I never punched anyone, they were so high they thought I did, dad was their standing with a wild grin of evil. I wanted mom to punish me as I was too scared of dad to punish me. It was scary what he would do to me. 'HEY PRICK! PUNISH (Y/N) FOR ME WILL YA? I GOT SOME COCAINE TO SNORT!' She sounded distraught, but it was faker, then her boobs.

She walked to her room as I was alone in the house with my evil father. 'So what would your punishment be, good thing your mother is so dimwitted to even care about what I'm going to do to you' he lied, my eyes widen in fear as I was back against the wall. 'You know your punishment is going to be... intimate" I was disgusted as I knew exactly what he wanted now. I tried to run but he chased me down, I was stuck in my small dirty room he had his pants down to reveal that he had no underwear on.

I cringe in disgusted and fear as i was corner and no one could hear me scream 'no... please... don't do this I'm your child' a wicked laugh came out of him, he got closer to me as he pulled my pants down and started to touch me, inappropriately.

He slowly started to take my underwear off, he started to kiss my waist as I punched him 'Fiesty are we now? Well I geuss to make the punishment worse' he laughed before he could start he awful fantasy with me a bat struck his head as he was down for now, 'ah! what the fuck!' He turned to see Syris with a bat as he stuck dad again and again.

Syris started to punch father 'YOU DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN TOU FUCKING PERVERTED FREAK!' He shouted, I had put my clothes back on as I was crying my eyes out, he rushed over and hugged me 'It's ok, brother won't let him do this to you again' he sounded scared and sad as tears fell from his face as I cried harder. I was scared and he was scared, knowing that are torment had only begun.

<dream ended (also a memory)>

I woke up with tears in my eyes, I was crying, the pain was gone now... I got up ready for some training but it was late at night... like 3 am... I walked downstairs quietly to get a drink of water. When I get near the kitchen I see Sans drinking mustard... the day I see someone drinking mustard was weird. "I can see you, J... want to chat, seemingly that you also can't sleep?" He quietly spoke to me.

I nodded as I walked over to the table and sat down. "Do you want to talk about something?" I asked inquisitivly. He started down at the table for a moment and tried to utter an answer but stopped at the very first syllable.

"It's about Lela... could you watch over her? You can say no, but the last time she left the house... she was covered with bruises... just once, ok? I just don't want to find her dead." Sans sounded nervous about Lela dying... maybe because of the thing that happened 6 years ago... I thought for a second, should I? She is twelve, and in three weeks, she would be thirteen, well I don't want to find her dead either so sure.

I had my decision, but Sans looked  more agitated the long I thought about it. "Ok, just this once, she is getting older, so you shouldn't worry so much." He looked at me more scared than nervous, but he took a sigh of relief. "Anything else you want to talk about?" I asked. He was staring off into space.

He looked at me in a weird way, a thankful look but just one that sent chills down your spine look. "Thanks, J. I would of probably been worried about her leaving again... we can talk about something else but one thing if I find out that Lela is hurt or dead... your going to have a "great" time with me!" Both of his sockets blackened and his left eye turned a dark red. I raised both my hands in defeat as I turned away from him. "HA, you actually think I'm going to hurt you because my daughter got hurt. She always is coming home hurt, but I will hurt you if she is dead." A mad grin spread across his face as he stared at me. I turned back with a mad face as he laughed at me.

I wanted to shout at him, but it was a harmless prank. "har, har! Very funny... but I wanted to ask, how did you find her, and why is Papyrus so mean to you?" I asked. He started to look hesitant about the questions I asked.

He took a deep breath and sighed again. "So... those are tough to answer, but I remember I found Lela when she was a little baby... someone had thrown a baby into the ruins, and I think Toriel had saved the child and put it outside... when I found her, I took her as my own child... Papyrus... well, Boss wanted to take her soul, but I refuse to let a baby just die... so she grew up with us, and she's now almost a teenager..." I stared at him in disbelief, no way that how he found Lela like that... who would throw a baby down a hole like that? Also who the hell was Toriel?

"Oh... I never knew... also who's Toriel?" I asked he looked around, was he more nervous every minute, he didn't answer my other question about Papyrus and his relationship but it was okay as it could be hard to talk about.

He wanted to leave but took another breath and drank some mustard. "Well Toriel... was the queen of the underground... but when king Asgore started to kill children for there souls... she left him and started to insane... I don't know anything else but that..." He explained as he took a "shot" of mustard, I didn't understand most of it but I didn't want to go any further.  I nodded as I finally felt tired. I got up and walked to Papyrus's room. "Tired already? Well goodnight J" he said.

I turned with a tired smile "good night Sans" as I walk back to Papyrus's room. I saw him asleep as I was cold and I didn't want to sleep on the ground, so I got into Papyrus's bed hoping he didn't mind it. I pull the covers as Papyrus turned and grabbed me as he was asleep.

I could hear him chuckled as he grabbed my waist. "I KNEW YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH ME, DARLING~" He said sleepily as he hugged me tighter with a smile. I was weirdly creep out, but my eyes started to close.
<time skipped>
It was morning, and I turned to see that Papyrus was... snoring... out of character for him, but it works... I got out of bed as I fixed it as I didn't want him to be mad. I walked down to see that Lela was leaving the house. "Love you, Dad! Be back soon!" She said with a weird excitement... I started to follow her as I didn't know if I should hide myself or not. Many monster tried to take my soul, but I started to blow ice at them, which scared them off. I didn't know how I did it, but I did it. I had lost track of Lela as I searched for her. It was oddly quiet as I could hear a conversation of demonic monsters, laughing and being mean, and so much more.

"Look at the girl who almost got raped. It's a shame he couldn't do it all the way!" Someone in the darkness said. How did it...

"She did something that she can never take back, serve her right for almost killing her own damn sister!" Another said... they were just trying to scare me...

"I rather her die, then her hooking up with those skeletons... she's just a slut." another said with a hateful voice. They are lying... I don't understand why they are lying... it's not true... its... not... true...

"No wonder her real mom died after giving birth to this amalgamation of a human, dragon hybrid... they should killed that thing when she was damn born!" Another said... I started to cry... there lying... it wasn't true... my real mother was abusive... Emily was damn abusive... I'm a normal person... right?

"SHUT UP!" I screamed into the forest, laughter scattered throughout the forest. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS NOT TRUE! STOP IT!!" I cried out... more voices laughed... they wouldn't stop... THEY WOULDN'T FUCKING STOP!.. I just want to die in the forest alone, I just wanted them to stop...

"₩€ all know what you did... you are just like us... (Y/N)... you're a monster for the shit you did..." something grabbed my arm. It was slimy like it was tar. Its voice distorted to my mother's voice... I felt something changed as I screamed out into the forest. I felt my back stagger out wings, my head shot out horns, my hands turning into talons or claw, and a tail slide out of my body.

I felt changed... hungry for flesh. I started to prowl for an animal... I saw a weird owl thing as I lunged. It screamed as I started to tear in its flesh, it'd skin was rough but so good... why can't I stop... I finally found its organs as it was screeching in pain and trying to flee. I smashed its head into the ground as it finally shut up... I started eating... it's blood tasted so good... it tasted like ice cream... I ripped out its still beating heart as I chowed down on it. It was delicious, it's lungs were so good, its intestines were so good... I couldn't stop... after hours, its organs were gone.. I tried to crack its skull but it dust away... I wanted more... I growled and hunted, but I saw the tiny child again... I wanted to lunged, but it pulled out a knife. Dried blood was on it as I watched it rolled down its sleeves... they were covered in scars... it started to cut itself. "USLESS, THATS WHAT I AM!" It screamed out in anger as it sliced again.

I watched in horror as I calmed down, feeling a change in me. I got up from the bushes as she continued to cut herself. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed, she finally noticed me and dropped her knife... it was a steak knife... Papyrus mentioned his steak knife was gone, I rushed to her ripping off parts of my clothes and rapping it around her bloody arm.

She looked scared like she was in trouble, "You weren't meant to see that!" She screamed back at me. She was all bandaged up. She thought that I was going to punish her, but in reality, I was terrified for her.

"Why were you hurting yourself!?! Oh my God. Are you seriously ok? Did you cut an arterie or something?! How long have you been doing this!" I was panicked as she looked to the side in rage and... sadness... did she... have depression.

"I'm fine, J! It's how I express anger... I have been doing this for a month and a half, so I've been fine! Please don't let uncle Papy or dad know about this." She asked, why was she wanting me to keep this a secret? This is dangerous, and she wants me to keep this a secret!?

"WHY?! Lela, this is dangerous, you cou-"

"I KNOW IT IS, BUT I DON'T WANT MY FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT ME! OK! DAMN IT, JUST STOP! I DON'T NEED PEOPLE TO WORRY ABOUT ME, I'M NOTHING. EVERYONE THINKS I'M SO SPECIAL BUT IN REALITY I NEED TO JUST JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND DIE!" She cut me off with an enraged voice. Did she mean all of that? No... she couldn't... but was she lying, or was she telling the truth.

"Lela... do you want to -"

"Yes... I really, really do need to talk about it. " Tears fell from her face. She wasn't lying. She meant everything that she said... I sat next to her and hugged her as she bawled her eyes out. She stopped crying as she started to speak, "I really don't like myself... I hurt myself whenever I'm mad at someone or myself... I'm sad all the time... I'm not even special... they just lie to make me think I am, but I really am not... I just want to fucking jump off a cliff... no one would care... I should just die... I should just jump into acid... drown... anything to kill me quickly so I don't have to live and be a burden... please just don't tell Uncle Papy and Dad... promise me?"

"Why not tell Sans and Papyrus, why keep ot a secret?"

"I just don't want them to worry... everyone just worries about me, and I get sick of them worrying about me... so I hide my pain... I hide my frustration"

"Lela... I know I'm not your really your mother... but I will tell you that you are cherished... your father really cares about you... he wants you to live a happy life, and so does your uncle... don't say awful stuff to yourself... don't tell me that you want to die... you have a family, they care about you... no matter what... I have nothing, but you brought me back into a light I would have never seen again if I didn't meet you... Lela, I love you like a mother would..." I told her with love and acceptance. She looked at me with tearful eyes  (even with half vision. I still saw her weld up in tears) she hugged me and wailed in my torso as she cried for hours on end... she cried and cried but she was the only one there... suddenly, a small phoenix started to hug her. "What's that..." I asked

Lela looked to her side as she saw the phoenix hugging her. "Athena... I thought you didn't want to be seen?" Apparently, the phoenix, who named Athena, was showing itself to me.

"I don't care. She is being a mother. Like a mother should, and I'm here to love you too in time of needs like this, dear" it's voice sound motherly... her eyes stared with a fire determination, and her long feathers moved in a wave as the smaller feather shimmered with an orange color. "You must be J? I heard a lot about you... I'm Athena, her orange part of her soul!" Athena said. Was I a celebrity to her or something as she sounded excited?...

"Nice to meet you, Athena... I didn't know Lela had powers?" Lela pulled out her soul... well, a heart thing... as it was 5 different colors. Orange, yellow, purple, blue, and green. I now wanted to know what my heart thing looked like.

"I made a wish to have powers," Lela said as Athena disappeared... I was confused, but I didn't want her to get angry at me any further as we sat up from the cold snow. "Hey...J, can I call you mom?" She asked.

"Call me what you like... let's go home now" I told her. She nodded as we walked home. Her tears were gone as I had to keep a promise I didn't want to keep... this was a horrible day... we finally got home as the TV was playing, but Sans wasn't around. The kitchen was empty, and there was no commotion happening. I was starting to worry as the 2 busted through the door. I forgot... they were at their post things, whatever they are... "Well, there you guys are, I thought you disappeared..."

They 2 looked stress as they walked in. "Sorry were late! Hope you weren't alone for so long!" Sans blurted as Papyrus just fell from exhaustion. Lela walked to her room and gave me a look of 'do not share my secrets!' As she entered her room.

"Your fine... is Lela going to eat as she hasn't eaten food for a while now..." I asked, Sans looked at me, then sighed, he grabbed some spaghetti as he stepped over his unconscious brother. He made food as he delivered it to Lela room... they started a conversation as I helped Papyrus to his room and got him on his bed. I was hungry and tired. I rushed downstairs to grab some food, eat it and go to bed after brushing my teeth. I went downstairs as I heard a 'POP' as I fell forward in fear (not to mention I was on the last 3 steps). I felt someone grab me by the hand and pulled me back up, but was now leaning in my saviors hands.

"J! Are you ok?" It was Sans, he was strong enough to hold me... which was odd... as we were staring in each other's eyes. I was blushing a hot pink, as he just stared. I nodded as he helped me up. I love Sans for his kind acts... but I also loved Papyrus, WHY IS LOVE SO FUCKING CONFUSING!?  He walked downstairs as I get my food, ate it, and ran upstairs, I was so embarrassed. I laid on the ground so I didn't looked suspicious in anyway... I closed my eyes and tired to fall asleep.

<dream>

I was In a dark room... I was surrounded by tar monster calling for help or shreaking in pain or agony. I looked up to see the same tar monster, but it was a woman. Her crown fell to the ground as a giant zombified rat thing grabbed the crown and scurried off. Was I in a fever dream... '(Y/N)... why did you run...' That voice... SYRIS! I looked to my left to see him with his gun. He wasn't normal anymore, he look like he was melting.

'Leave me alone! Stop controlling my fears!' I shouted, but I sounded stupid. He laughed as he shot something in the air... I saw... Lela's dead body hanging on a rope as he neck was broken. 'Lela... oh god, no, no, no, no...' I muttered as Syris pushed me to the ground.

He pointed at me 'you thought you could run away from karma? Look at you now... karma caught up... you can't deny the truth for what you had done (Y/N)... you shitty woman... this is what is behind a smile, pain, suffering and hell. Now you suffer... you destroyed are family... feel that pain I had to go through' the tar monsters started talking about my past as they laughed. Why can they shut up... Syris joined them.

The big tar monster that was a queen dropped to my level. 'You know what you did... ₩€ know what you did, monster...' She said as everyone started whispering and laughing... why can't they stop they just... won't... I finally... SNAPPED...

<dream ended>

(A/N: That was a tougher one to write, but I warned you... so I might have left you on a cliffhanger... but remember I'm open to questions! See ya next time * Moon walks out of the room*)

-3328 words -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.3K 35
After your parents were brutally murdered, you escape up Mt. Ebott, a place where people disappear and never come back..........
2.8K 110 28
Duska has something most people would call a traumatizing childhood which she only escaped from a few months ago. Now she finds herself beneath the v...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
67.8K 1K 26
HELLO FELLOW SINNERS~ this is a smutty/fluffy fanfiction based of plots I have either made or was randomly told but anyways be sure to request thats...