three souls can mix (UF papyr...

Galing kay Creativitysblessing

You had finally escaped your abusive and crappy life, but Syris (your brother) had found you, but he wasn't... Higit pa

Basic information 👌
Prolog
Ch 1: Two Scary Skeletons
Ch 3: The Wishing Dragon
Ch 4: Sorrows Songs
Ch 5: Loves Enchanting Curse
Ch 6: Behind A Smile
Ch 7: Love To Infinity
Ch 8: Power Of Thunderstorms
Ch 9: Shadows Of Love
Ch 10: The Unexpected Guest
Ch 11: Eyes Of All
Ch 12: The Truth...
Ch 13: Big Brother Syris
Ch 14: Acid and Ice
Ch 15: Mission Kills
Ch 16: Birthday Girl
Ch 17: A Demonic Takeover

Ch 2: Dragons fury

10 2 0
Galing kay Creativitysblessing

Weeks past as me and sans were being the best of friends, he even asked me about dating advice... I didn't know any, but I tried my best to explain. He was happy with it, and Papyrus got more fond of me any time we talked. This day would be the day I would be free, I sat in the corner of the shed waiting for someone, I hear the shed door open as I feel something in me trying to wriggle free but I pushed it down. it was Papyrus, and he had a half smile on, "J... I know that we're not on great terms, but I have decided to train you to defend yourself, meaning you're staying with me and Sans. " he sounded frustrated when he said that.

"REALLY?! ARE YOU JOKING??" He shook his head with hate on his face. I was so excited when I heard that. When Papyrus opened the door, I jumped on him, pushing him down and hugging him, "OMG, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I was in tears as he was blushing red as I was crying.

2 minutes past as he finally spoke "HEY J, get the fuck off of me or I'll crush you because your crushing me!" I get off of him as I wipe my tears way as he gets up and grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the shed cell. "Your going to our house and we will have dinner, rest up as tomorrow we'll train!" We were outside of the shed now walking towards his and Sans house.

When we entered I saw Sans playing with a little girl, with Jet black hair, a blue shirt with a heart in the center and red and black checkered pants, wearing pink slippers. Sans was acting like a scary monster and the child was running around as sans chased her. "You're not getting me, Dad!" The child laughed

"I'm going to catch yo- Lela... J and uncle Papy are here. " Sans stopped and turned to us. The child ran towards us both as he was happy, she had purple eyes and a red bow in her hair.

"UNCLE PAPY! I MISSED YOU! is this... new mom!?" Lela asked while she was getting lifted up but papyrus. Also, I'm not her new mom. I don't even know her!

'OK, papyrus as a human... neice?'

Papyrus looked right at her with an embarrassed look. "No, she's not your new mom, but she sure could pretend to be one for a diamond like you." He lifts her in the air and spun around with her.

'Wow... I thought a tough guy like him wouldn't have a soft spot for her. It actually is kinda making me jealous.'

Lela started to run over to me after getting put down. "Hi, I'm Le-Lela... and... and- um that ov-ov-over there is my d-dad, and that's my uncle Papy, he's cool and...str-str-str-...um-uh yea!" Yea, she has a speech impairment, but she's trying. She didn't look like she was not over 11 years old.

I asked, trying not to be mean "hey Lela...not to be mean, but how old are you?" She stared as if this was the first time someone asked about her age.

She started to count her fingers but lost track as she turned her face to Sans, reveling a huge scar on her face, like it was from the spear. "Dad, how old am I?"

Sans chuckled as he pat her head, "You're twelve, in a month. You're going to be thirteen. you're growing up so fast, kiddo." He ruffled her hair as she smiled.

She ran off to go draw something, as Papyrus went to cook and I chilled with Sans on the couch, watching TV. Immediately, lela ran over to me as she started speaking again, "Hey J! Dad says that when I...uh... turn thirteen, I going to get m-my po-wers and I'm going to be cool ju-st like Uncle Papy and also kick ass!" She started flailing around, like she was attacking something, sans started at her with anger and disappointment. She realized her mistake and bowed down. "I'm sorry, J... I didn't mean to"

I waved her off as I didn't mind it. Kids make mistakes. "Oh, it's ok besides how are you going to use magic? You are just a hu -" as a sudden hand cover my mouth as Sans shook his head 'no'.

Sans looked at her. He was sweating in fear of his kid noticing that she was not a skeleton. "She means monster! Now go draw some more, my bee. " she nodded and ran to draw more. Sans breathed a sigh of relief as she was far enough away from ear shot to hear him whisper to me, "Listen, I don't want to know yet, I want to keep her spirits up." I understand what he meant by that. It's hard to break a child's spirit, is it not?

After the weird silence we had, it was broken as Papyrus shouted, "FOODS READY!" Me and sans had gotten up and were walking to the table, but Lela just ran to it like that stuff toy from the wild card  team show named Speedy. When I  got close to the table, I saw that Lela had a plate in her hands and was trying to grab the food with her tiny hand. Her hand got smacked by a plastic spoon as Papyrus shouted, "NO! Go sit down at the table!" She walked away with a huff as she scrunched her face into a mad scrunched one... it was adorable, to be honest.

He served the food, and it was spaghetti. Everyone was chowing down, but Lela just stared at me while eating. She was waiting for me to eat, I tried it as it... was... DELICIOUS!

I couldn't help but to compliment Papyrus with this cooking, "OF COURSE YOU LIKE THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS'S COOKING, I WOULD BE DAMNED IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IM THE BEST DAMN COOK AROUND NEYH HE HE!" Sans just stared at him as little Lela as bouncing up and down.

She joined in on this rant as she added, "YEA! I wo-uld also b-be damned i-if you ha-ted his cooking!" Sans just slapped his hand on his face as Lela apologized once again for swearing.

"Looks like I found the culprit for who had been teaching my daughter how to swear," Sans said, annoyed about Lela swearing. Papyrus looked offended and lela acted just like Papyrus copying his moves, "and I think my kid is leeching off of you... great.." Sans said sarcastically to the fact that his kid was learning from Papyrus's bad habits.

As they were all laughing, it was like when my siblings were laughing through the tears of pain of shit bag parents. No matter how much abuse, Syris... my youngest sister I haven't ever found yet, and I would laugh with each other, the sweet care that we had, but everything was gone already, I can't go back. My youngest sister, my parents said that she past away, probably they had forgotten to feed her but they didn't care about us all they wanted was drugs and alcohol, sometimes they would over do with the cocaine or Meth and go bat shit crazy on one of us...I was snapped back into reality as everyone had finished... I was cleaning up as tears were falling from my face, I wanted my old brother back, I wanted to have my family back, but there was nothing I could do. "J, are you alright?" I heard a voice it was Lela she was in some PJ'S and was standing there, tears falling down my face.

"Oh... it... I'm fine, just some dust in my eye hun..." I quickly wiped the tears away as she stood there. She walked over and hugged me, like she could feel my pain.

She looked up to me with innocent eyes. "Have you ever tried self harm, I hear it's a stress reliever, and..." she trailed off, but I was confused. Why was a 12 year old talking about self-harm?

'And what Lela? AND WHAT?!'

I stared down at her confused as I said, "What... no, I never would think of that. That's dangerous. What if you cut an arterie, you know!" I so desperately wanted to ask if she was doing it. It was so weird how she told me that with kindness and compassion.

"Oh well, I learned about it online and thought it could help... but could I ask you... could you sing to me so I could go to bed?" She asked, I haven't singed for so long, but I could try. I nodded as I picked her up, she pointed to the attic, I opened it as her room in the attic was a navy Blue she had a lamp nexted to her bed, she had a small red bed, and a drawer next to the bed, but there wasn't alot, except for the window next to her bed as well. I sat her on the bed as she asked, "Could you sing me ?You will be okay?" Please, it is my favorite."

I nodded as this would be the first time I sang my favorite song in a long time, and hers, it was a coincidence, right?

(A/N: Hi, I'm going to be writing the lyrics, but this one is my favorite credits. Go out to Luoxie because it is not my video! (probably miss spelled it))

~ It always feels so quiet... in the dark... it always feels so stuck~

~How's silence grows under the moon... and it's always gone so soon~

~ I used to think that I was fooled, I used to think that it was for fun~

~none of my stories have been told... except for one~

I saw it was working. Lela's eyes were closing as my melodic voice drifted in her ears. I continued just for her.

~as the stars start to align, I hope you take it as a sign that you'll be okay... everything will be okay..~

~and if the seven hells collapse, even though the day will be my last, but you'll be okay, when I'm gone will be okay~

She was asleep, but I kept singing so she could have a good dream, I pulled the covers so that she could be warm. Tears started to fall from my face, but I continued.

~and if the heavens crash around, I know you'll hear the trumpet sound, but you'll be okay... everything will be okay~

~and when creation goes to die, you'll find me in the sky upon the last day... and you will be okay~

I finished as I kissed her good night on the forehead as I finally left. I turned one last time to see Lela smiling in her sleep. I leave and sleep on the couch as I am tired.
<small skip>
I woke up, but I wasn't myself... I was hungry for flesh, I started walking to the kitchen, I trashed the fridge so I could eat but there was no meat. I heard someone crashing down the stairs, but I kept trashing. "WHAT THE HELL, WHO IS TRASHING- holy shit... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!" Someone screamed, I looked but I didn't recognize him, he was a enemy. I growled as I lunged at him he dodge but I turned and did it again.

before I could actually bite into him I get swung into a wall by a unnatural force "BOSS! YOU OK!? WHATS HAPPENING?" Another enemy to eat. The two were food for me and only me, I breathed ice in there direction which they dodge my attack.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, I KNOW IM OK BUT THIS THING IS A PEST! LETS KILL IT!" I knew it there bad guys they want me dead! I lunged at the tall one but got rammed by a bone striking me in the head.

The both double teamed me any time I blew ice to fight back, but they kept dodge, roaring in frustration I tried to fly at the smaller creature but it flung me to a wall and held me there I thrashed around as I felt my body getting crushed as he was making his hand smaller. As I was getting crushed a tiny voice yelled "DAD STOP, YOUR HURTING HER!" He stopped but held me in the air

"LELA GO BACK TO BED!" The enemy yelled he threw me into a wall as the second one bashed me with a bone, the tiny girl ran over to me. "LELA GET AWAY! IT'S DANGEROUS!"

The child stood in front of me trying to protect me. "YOUR HURTING J!" The two were confused as they listened to her. The second one grabbed her hand

"HOW IS THIS J?! ITS A DRAGON!" The child ripped herself out of the grip as she ran over to me I was skeptical about her but she was trust worthy for now.

"Just...watch" she tried to put her hand one me as I growled but she retracted her hand as I calmed down. She hesitantly reached out again and I allowed her to touch me I felt soft as she was comfortable, "see I not here to hurt you J, it's me Lela" I used my head and put her hand on it... she started to pet me, it felt great as I felt a shift in me as I turned back not knowing what happened.

Sans and Papyrus were just staring at me as Sans muttered "Holy shit..." I looked around bit I was tired and fell asleep as I hear the words "I'm going to talk about that with J tomorrow... this night she had some dragon fury in her..."

(A/N: yea this was good but there is going to be songs too I know I know, but I hope you like this chapter also the next is going to give you a small surprise)

-2370 words-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 75 5
What happened to all the monsters after Frisk- their ambassador- passed away? This story takes place 198 years after the pacifist run in Undertale, f...
302K 9.3K 35
After your parents were brutally murdered, you escape up Mt. Ebott, a place where people disappear and never come back..........
137 0 12
Her determination was strong, so the choice was in her hands. When Candie and Aya fall into Mount Ebott, it's up to Candie to choose their fate. But...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...