The end of the world begins w...

By Yinzimei

When I opened my eyes, I was inexplicably transported back to the first day of my escape from the apocalypse... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
251-260
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-580
591-600
601-610
611-620
621-630
631-640
641-650
651-660
661-670
671-680
681-690
691-700
701-710
711-720
721-730
731-740
741-750
751-760
761-763 ★ Final Chapters
764-765 ✩Extra New Life

581-590

78 3 2
By Yinzimei

Chapter 581: Ride on my little motorcycle~
  If she reads the information about the little spider now, she will definitely be very happy to touch its head and praise it for "knowing the current affairs".

  The main body of Ning Ning likes good children who know the current affairs.

  It's especially easy to talk to people who know current affairs. You don't need to waste too much words, and you can quickly get the other party's strong cooperation.

  The little spider doesn't know that it has been upgraded from a little slave who needs to be observed secretly to a friend, a good friend, and now it is a very good friend of the condensed body...

  If he knew it, he would definitely be very happy.

  at this time.

  The black beetle was like a headless fly, swimming back and forth in the small space wall.

  The black metal shell emits bits and pieces of faint light.

  Several people watched intently.

  "Didi, beep, beep!" The black beetle suddenly made several electronic sounds, and said one word after another as if it was stuck, "Help, help, help!"

  Comrade Ji Taixian, who had never seen much of the world, looked shocked when he heard the sound and pointed. The black beetle wrapped in flames exclaimed, "Brother, Sister Ning, do you hear it? It, it, it has become a spirit and will call for help!" "

  That is a new type of intelligent brain developed by the X world. It can be attached to The human brain stem is integrated with the brain waves and communicates spiritually with each other."

  Xie Ning introduced the preliminary situation of the lower intelligence brain to the bumpkins and smiled at them, "Calm down! This thing is actually not too strange. You can think of it as advanced artificial navigation."

  "What? I'll go." Ji Taehyun opened his eyes wide, "This is too disgusting! Advanced navigation still needs to crawl into people's brains?? I, I'll go, I'll go!"

  Just the thought of this cold beetle crawling into his brain made him want to vomit.

  This is too disgusting!
  Anyway, he never wants this kind of electronic foreign body invasion.

  It's disgusting and terrifying. As a human being, not many people should be able to accept it.

  The boy's pretty face turned pale, probably because he was frightened, and he hurriedly shrank back to Song Kexin.

  Song Kexin patted his waist softly and hard, and raised her hand vigorously, "Don't worry, sister will protect you!" "Xinxin, you are so kind

  . With you protecting me, I have nothing to fear, even if there are ten dangers ahead. Tens of thousands of zombies are blocking the way, and I'm not afraid of anything." Comrade Ji Taixian stared at Song Kexin with bright eyes.

  Xie Ning didn't even notice the interaction between the two.

  Gu Chen almost vomited as he watched. The man was looking at his little brother with a strange little look in his eyes.

  Taixian Erbo is now more and more like a little white lotus in full bloom! Comrade Gu muttered secretly in his heart.

  He really didn't have any self-awareness, and he didn't think that Taixian had learned this trick from anyone...

  Xie Ning looked with satisfaction at Ma Yu and her brain that continued to burn in the space wall, with eyes A hint of coldness emerged.

  The big trouble of Ma Yu is finally solved, which is a good thing for everyone.

  She still remembered what Little Spider said, once the parasitic alien species cannot be eliminated, it will breed endless troubles.

  Now, Ma Yu is finally dead, and he has helped the base solve a major problem.

  After the little spider made a fuss, an electronic sound appeared in Xie Ning's mind: "Master Subject, the other party's dimensional space has been opened in the future and a list of items has been sent to you. Do you want to receive it now?"

  Being idle is also idle, Xie Ning He quickly nodded his head and said, "Yes! Send it to me for a look."

  A large electronic screen appeared in the air in front of several people, and the items on the list were all items in the Ma Yu dimension space.

  Including some guns and ammunition issued by the X world, there are quite a lot of these things, as well as some necessities for survival.

  There were quite a lot of patterns. Xie Ning looked at them in wonder and felt a hint of joy in her heart.

  Not bad, I didn't expect that Ma Yu could give her such a big surprise, destroying a powerful enemy and getting rich loot, hehe.

  Xie Ning glanced at the list on the screen and found that Ma Yu's dimensional space was quite spacious, and there was actually a stylish motorcycle stored in it.

  The little spider continued to type, and while checking the motorcycle information, he told his main body, "Ning Ning's main body, I have good news for you. This motorcycle is a recently developed transportation tool in the X world, and it has the function of flying."

  Xie Ning's eyes As soon as it lit up, "Flying Motorcycle?"

  Everyone was staring at the list on the screen and looking at it carefully. Gu Chen was a little surprised when he heard the sound, "What?"

  "Sister, what did you just say."

  Xie Ning asked the little spider to release the motorcycle and let it hang in the air. In front of four people.

  "Wow, this motorcycle looks good!" Ji Taixian's eyes lit up and he immediately praised, "This is a technological product from the X world? Isn't it? It looks a bit cool!" Look at

  this unknown metal made of The body of the car is super streamlined, and its thick wheels are obviously blessed...

  Xie Ning also became happy, looking up at the flying motorcycle, smiling and nodding, "Yes, it is a gift from the X world. , Surprise or surprise."

  "Haha, I didn't expect that Ma Yu could do some good things even after he died." Ji Taixian curled his lips and said.

  Xie Ning blinked, jumped on the motorcycle, and waved to Gu Chen, "Come on!" Gu Chen

  almost laughed out loud, and suddenly waved out a few lightning bolts, and then like stepping on an escalator, from the purple-red The energy light group climbed up the stairs.

  Ji Taixian was completely stunned.

  "Are they performing acrobatics?"

  Song Kexin couldn't help laughing, "I didn't expect this Sister Ma to be so polite. After everyone left, she gave my sister a special gift package."

  But no, this gift package is really powerful. Not weak.

  Ji Taixian also smiled like a flower, "I'll take Sister Ning's scooter to drive later, and I'll take you, Xinxin."

  Classmate Song Kexin nodded, she was also very curious about the Feitian scooter.

  Xie Ning looked down at the touch screen in front of her and talked to the little spider lying on her shoulder, "This thing can also drive automatically?"

  "What kind of strange mode is automatic driving?" the little spider said cheerfully, " This is a basic function, just press the touch screen."

  "There is also an acceleration and overspeeding function. Do you want me to explain it to Ning Ning's main system?"

  "No." Xie Ning shook her head. She was still willing to explore it in detail herself.

  Xie Ning tried this flying motorcycle, spinning back and forth in the air. The speed was only at a low speed, but she was already very happy.

  The two of them were flying through the air like lightning, and the two people below opened their mouths wide and cheered continuously.

  Xie Ning fumbled around briefly and landed the flying motorcycle steadily in front of the two of them.

  Ji Taixian and Song Kexin both expressed that they also wanted to test drive the motorcycle, so Xie Ning generously lent them the motorcycle to play with.

  She pulled Gu Chen and they both jumped on the assault boat. After a lap, her face was flushed.

  Gu Chen smiled and rolled his eyes, stretched out his hand and handed her a clean handkerchief, "I think this new means of transportation in the X world is very good. It can greatly increase our speed."   

  The scooters are also very flexible. If you go out to do a task, just imagine flying all the way through the sky on a scooter. It is much faster than a car and much more convenient than an airplane.

  Xie Ning smiled and nodded, "I didn't expect Ma Yu to leave us such a big surprise. Not bad."

  She was really happy.

  "It's a pity that the existence of dimensional space was not detected in those alien species." Obviously not every alien species is qualified to open the dimensional space.

  Ma Yu's alien status in the X world is probably considered advanced.

  Otherwise, it would be impossible for X Realm to equip her with such an advanced dimension.

  Her dimensional space is not small, and she obviously has an unusual status in the X world.

  The two of them raised their heads, looked at Ji Taixian and Song Kexin who were flying from a distance, and waved to them.

  "It's time to go."

  It's time to go back after waiting for so long. It's a great harvest to make such a trip, and everyone is very happy.

  Ji Taixian flew down on a scooter and pulled Song Kexin to jump into the assault boat with excitement on his face.

  "Sister, sister, the quality of this motorcycle is great, it is small and fast, and you don't feel any discomfort when sitting on it. Let's equip our team with one sometime!"

  Gu Chen rolled his eyes and almost rolled his eyes to the sky.

  You kid is quite good at talking!

  Xie Ning put the rubber boat and scooter into the space and showed a happy expression, "Not bad, not bad, really good. Look, I have the opportunity to equip all the team." "

  Okay!" Song Kexin couldn't help cheering.

  "The flight function is indeed very practical." Gu Chen nodded, "But it requires crystal core energy to activate, which consumes resources over time." "

  It's okay." Song Kexin smiled and waved her hand, "There are things like crystal nuclei anyway. Come on. From now on, let's fight more zombies, fight, fight, and try to eliminate all the zombies on the road to Gyeonggi. Then there will be a lot of crystal cores." "

  Yes, yes, yes, Xinxin is absolutely right. In this way , the security issues around Gyeonggi can be effectively solved in the future."

  "We also got a lot of zombie crystal cores, this is a win-win situation!"

  Gu Chen looked at the two people funny, and they seemed to be in tune with each other. Very.

  Xie Ning took the little spider off his shoulder and touched its head with a kind face, "Let's check how that thing is doing."

  The little spider stopped joking and naturally knew what Ning Ning's main body was talking about, so he carefully checked several times. Over and over, Hui reported:

  "The vital signs of the alien species detected are zero, and the space wall can be opened for sample collection."

  Xie Ning nodded, and after all the burning blue flames were extinguished, she slowly opened the small space wall.

  Everyone looked at the ashes with expressionless expressions, all showing expressions of satisfaction.

  After trampling Zhi Nao 00009250, who could not see the color at all, Xie Ning sneered, "Sampling."

  ...

  "Wanrong, don't be too anxious. Maybe your cousin is just a little slow? Maybe you can follow her soon. Come here."

  "Yes Wanrong, how can you be sure that she was lost?"

  "She is such a big person, how could she disappear so casually?"

  Mo Wanrong stood on the raft and looked back anxiously. "Captain Qu, what's going on?"

  Qu Lanping was also a little confused. He was scanning some teammates around him and asked them to report the situation.

  "Ugh... ugh!" The female team member squatting beside the raft was vomiting and her face turned pale.

  Feng Jiamin couldn't hold it in any longer, and shouted repeatedly, "Liu Fen, have you finished vomiting? You should say something! Where is Ma Yuren? Where are you? A big living person fell behind the team, you two Are all the people in the team dead? They don't know anything, even if they ask questions!" "

  Hey, please speak up."

  "Why don't I speak up? I have a good temper. It's not your own sister who is missing now, of course you Don't worry anymore. We, Wan Rong, are the only ones who are easy to talk to. Could it be that your team united to squeeze out Ma Yu?"

  Feng Jiamin shouted at several people angrily. The sound was so loud that dozens of people on the raft nearby could hear it. That's called clarity.

  "Feng Jiamin, have I given you face?" How could Qu Lanping, with his violent temper, tolerate that idiot Feng Jiamin yelling in public?

  She immediately retorted and sneered, "I'm telling you, don't think that because your brother is Feng Lijian, you think that I don't dare to hit you? Try giving me another nonsense?"

  "Do you have any brains? Ma Yu is also in our team. Man, can we not be impatient when she is gone? I warn you, don't come here just by opening your mouth, you will see if I can beat you to death." "

  Okay, why are you making such a fuss?" Feng Lijian jumped over from the raft next to him with a cold face. , "You have just safely passed the attack range of the mutated aquatic plants, and you are not calming down?"

  It is not clear how chaotic the front is. Just after settling down, their internal conflicts are highlighted again. These women really can't calm down for a day, Feng Lijian looked at them with a headache.

  "Brother, it's this woman who's causing trouble." Feng Jiamin complained first, pointing at Qu Lan Ping's group and cursing.

  "There's someone missing from their team, and they didn't realize it until now."

  "Is it intentional? It must be intentional! Otherwise, how could we not find someone until now? It's just targeting and isolating! You all have no good intentions." Feng Jiamin was angry Hem said.

  "Who did it on purpose??" Qu Lanping was furious, "Feng Jiamin, if you can't speak, shut your mouth! Ma Yu is a member of my team, she is missing, I care more than anyone else, okay? ?"

  "You care, then you just realized that the person is missing!"

  Qu Lanping took off his shoes and wanted to slap her mouth for not distinguishing right from wrong.

  And in front of her brother Feng Lijian!
  Upon seeing this, the female superpower team stepped forward to hold their captain's hand to prevent her from losing control and going crazy.

  "Okay, shut up!" Feng Lijian shouted angrily, "What are you doing? Although you belong to different teams, you are still in the same brigade now." "

  Can you talk properly? Who will tell you the actual situation? ."

  Feng Lijian glanced at Qu Lanping, who took off the shoes in his hand, and stared speechlessly, "Put them on!"

  Qu Lanping took a deep breath, suppressed his anger and put on his shoes, "Captain Feng, Ma Yu in our team. Comrade is gone."

  She looked down at Liu Fen, who had not finished vomiting, and frowned, "Liu Fen, tell Captain Feng about the situation." "

  Yes, vomit... yes!" Liu Fen actually couldn't vomit at all. There isn't much food left in the stomach, so the vomiting now is just retching.

  "Liu Fen, what's going on?"

  "That's it, Captain Feng." Liu Fen stood up with a white face, "I'm on a raft with several teammates and Ma Yu."

  "There was a sudden bump and we were all thrown into the water."

Chapter 582: Cruel
  "Everyone was in a hurry to fish us out, but no one could see why Ma Yu was missing."

  "She was missing, including the raft?"

  "Yes, even the raft was missing. "

  It's possible that we're lagging behind." Feng Lijian analyzed calmly, "Don't worry, I'll ask the speed users to go to the raft behind to see what's going on." "

  That is to say, there are dozens or hundreds of rafts here. With so many people, it's possible to be pushed to the back." One of the members of the women's team with special abilities said angrily, "Feng Jiamin scolded our captain when he came up, saying that we deliberately calculated what he meant?"

  Mo Wanrong hurriedly softened upon hearing this. She tried to dissuade her, "It's my fault, it's all my fault. I was too anxious about my cousin's whereabouts. Jiamin just saw that I was anxious and helped me to ask questions." "If there are

  any extreme words, please ask Captain Qu and everyone Forgive me."

  Qu Lanping snorted coldly, "Where is your captain?"

  They had been arguing for a long time, and Zhou Bing, the captain of the second team, didn't even show his face. What's the point?
  Who are you looking down on?
  "Captain... get busy." Mo Wanrong whispered, and once again showed an apologetic expression to Qu Lanping, "I'm so sorry, Captain Qu, and I hope you won't be angry."

  Feng Jiamin tugged on Mo Wanrong's sleeve, Lowering her voice, she said, "Why are you talking to her so much?"

  Qu Lanping glanced at Feng Jiamin coldly, "I don't want to talk nonsense to you yet!"

  She turned to glare at Feng Lijian, "Look out for your idiot sister. Don't jump out and act as a spearman for others every day."

  "Qu Lanping, who do you think is a spearman for whom? Come back and tell me more clearly." Feng Jiamin got angry and kept yelling.

  Mo Wanrong hurriedly hooked her arm and gently comforted her, "Jiamin, Jiamin! Don't be angry, Jiamin."

  Feng Jiamin glared at Qu Lanping bitterly and muttered in a low voice, "A damn man, she's worse than Xie Ning." It's also annoying."

  Mo Wanrong reached out and pulled her arm, "Jiamin, don't talk about Captain Qu like that."

  She whispered, "After all, she is the captain of the women's team with special abilities, and she is the first-level senior official in the university. Dead people, we still have to respect people."

  "Humph." Feng Jiamin raised her chin unconvinced.

  She has never paid much attention to a small Qu Lan Ping.

  Feng Lijian glared at his sister with hatred, "I'll send someone to check it out, please stay here and be safe! Don't cause trouble for me every day."

  Feng Jiamin was extremely unconvinced, raised her chin and snorted, "I What trouble did you get into? How often did it happen to me first! Brother, let me tell you, there must be something wrong with Qu Lan Bo's team." "We

  are on the same team, but my teammates didn't react until now, and they said Didn't you mean it?"

  "Okay, okay, okay, please calm down for a while." Feng Lijian made a stop gesture to her and turned to look at a large raft behind.

  Two or three afterimages were passing quickly from the raft and were in front of them in the blink of an eye.

  "What happened?"

  "I searched around and couldn't find Comrade Ma Yu." The speed superpower user reported, "Did he also fall into the water but no one noticed?"

  Feng Lijian frowned, "We have left the water now. With the attack range of mutated plants, how could Ma Yu fall into the water?"

  Several speed power users could not answer this question.

  Feng Lijian waved to them, "You can return to the team first."

  "Go and count the number of people on each raft to see how many casualties there are." Feng Lijian turned around and ordered a few more young soldiers.   

  "Captain Feng, when can we leave?" Uncle Wang poked his head around on the raft and asked, "Don't get me wrong, I'm asking about the situation on behalf of Aunt Niu and the others."

  Feng Lijian knew this uncle, the leader of the elderly women's group, and had just He also asked for a small cabbage from the Army as an additional fee for renting an assault boat.

  "It's okay. We're counting the people now. You all should go back to your rafts and stand still. Don't run around. It's more troublesome if you fall into the water with a sprained foot." "

  Captain Feng, you said this. Although my old man has limited legs and feet, he can It's not that weak yet. Back then, I was a good builder and bricklayer in our village!"

  "Yes, yes, yes." Feng Lijian didn't want to talk to this noisy man anymore, and waved his hand to signal him to go back quickly.

  But the uncle was reluctant and continued to ask, "Captain Feng, when can we leave? Look at the rain, which makes people panic. Look at the sky, it's only around three o'clock in the afternoon, and it's so dark. What if we go all the way? What can we do if it's hailing?"

  "Ah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah." Aunt Niu kept spitting and scolded angrily, "You damn old man, what nonsense are you talking about! Do you still think we are unlucky enough?"

  " Old Wang, who are you cursing?"

  "Captain, they are back." The little warrior shouted to Feng Lijian happily. Feng Lijian's originally swollen mind suddenly relaxed and his spirit was lifted.

  Uncle Wang also looked happy, "I'm finally back. Bring back our assault boat." "

  I'm telling you, you young people can't always be like this, doing everything in a hurry, just rob our assault boat and then requisition it." ."

  Feng Jiamin squinted at him impatiently, "Didn't I give you rent? Two liters of diesel are not enough! Brother Lu Wei also gave you an additional cabbage as compensation." "

  Hey, you can't say that."

  " Uncle, why is it you again?" Song Kexin interrupted him midway, "Return the assault boat to you, come and check it out."

  Uncle Wang rolled his eyes, "You young people, don't stare at us old guys every day. This is something."

  "Yes, yes, yes." Song Kexin made a gesture of invitation, "Hurry up, uncle, and take your treasure back." "

  I told you we don't want your stuff. Let's see if the assault boat is intact."

  Uncle Wang snorted, "You young people are so impetuous in your work, who knows if this boat has been damaged secretly. Forget it, my old man won't care about you. If you requisition it in the future, you will have to pay more!"

  Song Kexin secretly threw it to He glanced several times, turned his head to meet Xie Ning's searching eyes, and jumped to her side with his little hands and whispered a few words.

  "Brother, Captain Qu reported that a team member named Ma Yu is missing."

  "What do you think we should do now? Do you want to continue searching?"

  Gu Chen shook his head, "There is no time to delay any more. , we have to leave here as soon as possible."

  Upon hearing this, Feng Jiamin was the first to jump out and protest, "No more looking? That's a member of the first team with special powers!"

  How can you just give up?

  When did Brother Gu Chen become so cruel?

  Upon hearing this, Uncle Wang quickly nodded and said, "Young man, you are right to do this. I think the weather is very bad. There will be a violent storm and maybe hail!" "

  Let's leave quickly while it's completely dark. Before now, find a building to settle down in!"

 Chapter 583 Lightning Fish Attacks

  "Uncle, we've only been away for more than two hours. Isn't it too urgent to find a place to settle now?" Zhai Ruobai said angrily.

  No matter what, you have to leave the old city first, otherwise you will still be wandering around here for a long time, and all your hard work will be wasted.

  "Hey, you young kids, you don't think about the problem comprehensively! Look at how many injuries we have here, we must find them before dark..."

  The old man rambled on, but Gu Chen turned around and followed Feng Lijian talked in a low voice.

  They had roughly numbered the rafts and personnel before, but now it was clear who was injured and who was killed.

  "Three hundred and forty-eight people were rescued, and 16 of them died after being fatally attacked."

  Feng Lijian reported a series of statistics. "These 16 people have been burned by fire power users."

  Gu Chen nodded slightly. .

  "Including more than 300 people in Fenghe Base, our current team strength is 2,645 people." "

  This includes fifteen alien children."

  "There is also an ugly mermaid in a metal cage. Experimental product."

  "These are the statistics of the newly added people in Gushang Base and Fenghe Base, excluding the more than 600 people in our original team."

  Gu Chen nodded and made a rough estimate in his mind, two thousand six hundred and forty Among the five people, there are at least 2,500 losers...

  Sigh, there have been some twists and turns along the way!
  "Ning Ning, did something happen just now?" Song Youai took her daughter's hand and asked softly, "It was so loud, it was deafening."

  As a person with superpowers, his hearing power is much higher than that of ordinary people. They can capture and understand sounds they cannot hear.

  This is also the reason why Xie Ning used a triple space wall to trap Ma Yu, so that her sharp screams would be difficult to spread.

  "It's okay, Mom." Xie Ning blinked at her, and then used her spiritual voice to inform everyone in the Spark Team that Ma Yu, the alien species, had been eliminated by them.

  Everyone immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Although they didn't say anything, there was a hint of happiness on their faces.

  "It will take more time to paddle all the way back to Gyeonggi, and we don't know what mutant things we will encounter again. In addition, Li Zongyuan and his group of people from the X world have never appeared again. They must still be hiding in the dark and watching us."

  "The same goes for Chen Zhaowei . , I guess when we get into trouble, we can catch them all in one fell swoop."

  Xie Ning sounded the alarm to everyone in the spiritual network, "The situation is still quite serious now, don't take it lightly, after all, we still have to drag a lot of waste back to the base. ."

  Most of the time, it's the pig teammates who cause trouble. Xie Ning doesn't need to say this clearly. Everyone should understand.

  "Is there any kind-hearted person who can come and see my daughter? She fainted and hasn't woken up yet. Come and help us." "

  When I just went into the water, my hand was scratched by broken glass, and no one helped to bandage it. What?"

  "Where's the doctor in the team!"

  "Doctor!"

  Chaotic shouts echoed throughout the raft. Many people collapsed on the raft, not caring whether their pants were soaked by the water. That's it. burst into tears.

  Xie Ning held her forehead speechlessly, reached out to grab the long pole from her mother's hand, turned and ran away while holding the raft...

  In order to quickly pass the crowded raft ahead, she also used the pole to directly push away the surrounding rafts.

  The movements were so smooth that everyone on the surrounding rafts was stunned.   

  Li Dawei was the first to react and quickly followed up with the pole, calling loudly to his teammates on the other rafts, "Hurry up! Don't let Xie Ning escape!" The

  Tiger Team is really a group of talents. The speed of rowing the raft is simply faster than the other members of the Spark Team. , directly pulled Zhu Yong and the others behind...

  Kress laughed angrily at this group of talents, and said sourly, "Those who don't know better think that they are the serious members of the Spark Team!"

  Song Youzhi laughed loudly, While holding on to the pole, she comforted little brother Kress, "It's okay. It's useless for them to follow us. We and the captain can communicate freely in the mental network."

  Xie Ning took the lead and ran away, immediately filling the tense atmosphere.

  The others thought something had happened in the water again, so they stopped crying and did not dare to do anything. They quickly worked together to paddle a small raft to follow, for fear of being left behind.

  Song Youai turned to look at the mother and daughter on the small raft next to her, sighed and handed over a stand-up bag of supernatural water, "Feed your daughter some, she should be fine, maybe she fainted from being too anxious just now. Drink some water and see if you can wake up."

  "Thank you." The middle-aged woman took the water bag with red eyes, and then gave the unconscious daughter a few sips, and she choked and woke up.

  "Everyone else, follow me!"

  "Don't follow too closely. Pay attention to abandoned vehicles, broken glass, etc. under the water."

  "Look at the water. Did you see anything shiny just now? Pass by." Uncle Wang suddenly spoke.

  "What? Why didn't I see it?"

  "Old Wang, did you find gold?"

  Everyone was laughing a few times when they heard a scream from behind.

  Xie Ning sensed this, turned around suddenly, lifted up the long pole and swatted away a small fish covered in lightning and sparks.

  Sparks roared, and three or four two-finger-long lightning fish suddenly jumped out of the water.

  Xie Ning expressionlessly threw out several metal needles, pierced the head of the lightning fish, and at the same time sucked out several crystal nuclei the size of rice grains.

  No matter how little fly meat is, it is still meat. No matter what kind of crystal core it is, Xie Ning will absorb it. We will study it slowly in the future.

  Where did these little lightning hairy fish come from?

  Could it be that it was hidden in the roots of aquatic mutant plants and survived, and then was smashed out by her lightning and thunder?

  The thunder and lightning powers contained in these mutated little hairy fish, ahem, feel quite familiar!
  "Xiao Gu!" Xie Ning slapped away a few lightning fish and turned to call her boyfriend, "Try quickly and see if you can collect all the lightning on them."

  "Already collecting..." Gu Chen immediately said He discovered that the lightning flowers brought out by these small hairy fish came from the source of his superpower.

  I don't know what big moves my girlfriend made underwater before, but I feel like these mutant fish are here to seek revenge...

  "Where did these little mutant fish come from, sister." Song Shijun looked at Xie Ning with doubt on his face.

  "Who knows? He ran out of the smelly ditch, right?" Xie Ning's expression was calm and composed. It was completely impossible to tell what kind of tricks she had done before, causing the fish to chase her.

  After Gu Chen took away the lightning power, Xie Ning scattered golden needles into the water, scattering handfuls and collecting the crystal nuclei of the mutated small hairy fish.

  Li Dawei and others were dumbfounded, "Such a small mutated fish has crystal nuclei in its body?"

  Song Kexin was in a good mood, so she might as well give them a few words, "I don't understand, my sister said, mutated animals and plants have nothing to do with Zombies are different. Regardless of their size, almost every zombie has a crystal core in its body."

Chapter 584: Calculation
  Everyone was speechless when they heard this.

  Li Dawei and others are very sympathetic to the mutated small hairy fish group.

  Isn't it good to be alive? Why do you have to come to confront the female devil if you don't have eyes...

  Gu Chen asked a few of his men to gather together a dozen people who were stunned by the little electric fish, quickly collect the lightning energy flowing everywhere on their bodies, and arrange the healing system Treat them one by one.

  Fortunately, none of these people's lives were in danger. They were just frightened. Some of them started to cry again, and they cried so miserably.

  Gu Chen glanced at his expressionless little girlfriend, who silently took out a pack of soda crackers from her backpack, opened it and distributed it to the crying lesbians.

  She patted their heads one by one and gave them biscuits. She said with a rare smile, "Stop crying, save some energy and eat something. In five minutes, not a single one of these little electric fish will be left, and they will all be eliminated."

  Several lesbians had tears in their eyes. He looked up at her vaguely, and suddenly felt that Captain Xie was inexplicably taller.

  Gu Chen couldn't help but twitched the corner of his mouth.

  The little girl felt guilty. She wanted to apologize but she kept her face straight, which was very funny.

  "Don't worry, everyone. This small current will not have any impact on you. Let the healing system sort it out for you later, and you will be fine soon." The members of Team A, helping to take care of the wounded, comforted one after another.

  Xie Ning gave each of the frightened dozen or so people a bag of water, and then silenced the cries.

  Everyone who was still congratulating themselves on their good luck and not being electrocuted by the lightning fish suddenly felt that they were lucky when they saw Captain Xie handing out water and biscuits to the wounded!

  It's unlucky. If I had known earlier, I could have just powered on. Anyway, it's not a big problem if I just power on.

  At least everyone can get a bag of water and a small bag of biscuits!
  What's more, Captain Gu also said that he would ask people with healing powers to help take a look at their bodies.

  What a great opportunity.

  Since the end of the world for so long, no one is sure whether there will be any hidden wounds in the body.

  Now I just happened to have a good opportunity to let a person with healing powers groom my body for free. Alas, wouldn't I have missed it?

  Xie Ning didn't bother to look at the colorful expressions of regret on the other people's faces. She just comforted the group of injured people and the matter was over.

  On the other side, Min Shaolun was sitting on the sightseeing boat, his eyes fixed on Xie Ning not far away from beginning to end, constantly evaluating and measuring the extraordinary qualities of this girl in his mind.

  He admired Captain Xie's speed in hunting mutant fish throughout the whole process, and felt that this little girl seemed to be more valuable than he imagined.

  Her skills are quite good, but Ou Huaqian is really not comparable to others.

  The key point is that her gold-type abilities look much more powerful than Ou Huaqian's water-type abilities.

  Comparing Ou Huaqian's water system with hers, it was so useless that there was no comparison at all.

  In addition, there are many powerful superpowers under her, and it feels like they are all very powerful...

  if, of course, this is only if.

  If he could subdue Captain Xie, it would be equivalent to subduing an entire team of people, so why not do it.

  That's a whole team of super-powerful people.

  Of course, there are also some ordinary people in Team Spark.

  But this doesn't seem to be a big problem for Min Shaolun. As long as he can recruit the entire Spark Team, and after getting familiar with Xie Ning, he can naturally convince her to drive out those ordinary people who are of little use.

  There are too many ordinary people and they don't have much effect. In Min Shaolun's opinion, it is a waste of rations.

  Xie Ning, a smart and capable woman, doesn't seem to be much different from ordinary women.

  He will still be soft-hearted and spread love everywhere.

  In the last days of the world, people are less friendly with each other, yet Xie Ning is still kind enough to take in so many relatives.

  Sure enough, men and women think differently.

  If it were him, his parents wouldn't necessarily take care of him, let alone these aunts and uncles who couldn't beat him.

  After the end of the world, as long as you can survive, how can you care about so many other people's affairs?

  Women are women, and the pattern is too small.

  While Min Shaolun was thinking about it, his arm was suddenly tightly wrapped around by the woman beside him.

  Ou Huaqian glared at him with an angry look, "Salem, what are you thinking about? You want to be so absorbed in it. I called you several times and you ignored me."

  She followed his line of sight and looked toward the raft opposite, with a hint of fear flashing across her eyes. Guang, "If you keep staring at Captain Xie like this, I'm going to get jealous."

  Min Shaolun smiled and patted her elbow, "I'm just curious, don't think too much about it."

  "I'm not allowed. You are curious about other women." Ou Huaqian spoke delicately and shook the man's arm vigorously, "Did you know? Once a man becomes curious about a woman, it means he is interested in her."

  She said this half-jokingly and half-seriously, the purpose of which was to warn Min Shaolun.

  She wanted to tell him that she, Ou Huaqian, was not one of those little white flowers who knew nothing about the world. She knew men too well.

  Especially the man in front of me.

  She is ambitious and wants to make a name for herself in the post-apocalyptic world, so she knows Min Shaolun very well and will probably find another partner who is more helpful to him for her career.

  Take Xie Ning for example, the man has secretly observed her several times.

  This made Ou Huaqian feel wary.

  "Don't betray me, Salem. I won't allow you to do this."

  "You are my, Ou Huaqian's man. It is enough to have my one lover in this life."

  If you dare to betray me...

  Ou Huaqian did not continue, just Just click and stop.

  She looked at him with a smile.

  Min Shaolun was impatient, withdrew his arm from her arms, and said calmly, "You think too much, don't always think about these messy things. Let's talk about our trip to Gyeonggi. Then so many people will go there." Where can we arrange it?"

  Taking so many people to Gyeonggi Province, since he wants to reorganize his base, it is impossible not to give others a place to stay.

  He couldn't wait to rebuild his Fenghe base. If possible, he could start it when he returned.

  But with the largest base in Kyushu at its back, I wonder if the original refugees from Fenghe Base will be shaken.

  If they were all taken over by Gyeonggi by then, Min Shaolun, a mere commander, would not be able to run a base.

  "Salem, you can rest assured. My family has purchased property in Gyeonggi Province before. When the time comes, I will take you there..."

  "Are the properties purchased by your family now included in the Gyeonggi base?"

  The woman was stunned, thought about it carefully, and said with some uncertainty, "I don't know."

  "Then what are you talking about? "Min Shaolun was irritable, glanced at the woman, and secretly cursed her for being stupid.

  "If those industries are not within the base, it's useless to say anything."

  "Do you think we might live outside the base? Faced with a group of zombies all day long?" Min Shaolun became more and more upset and angry as he talked.   

  I want to rely on the big tree in the Gyeonggi base to enjoy the shade, and I want to start my Fenghe base again, and even want to run it better.

  There is actually a huge contradiction between the two.

  Just thinking about it gave him a headache.

  "Besides, in this damn weather, you have to live in a high-rise building." Min Shaolun growled angrily, "Have you considered these issues?"

  "Don't think about all the messy things between men and women all day long. We need to take a long-term view and open up the pattern, you know?"

  "Our main purpose now is to win over the residents of the original base. In the future, when the flood recedes, we can build our own small base near the Gyeonggi base. So. The top priority is to at least have your own fixed residence, right?"

  Otherwise, we won't be able to even take the first step to win over people, and the hardware facilities will be far inferior to those of the Gyeonggi base, and there's no way they can compare.

  "Salem, don't be anxious. The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge. Then I will find a way to arrange them." Ou Huaqian smiled flatteringly at the man.

  "Besides, do all the refugees who came with us have to stay?" Ou Huaqian pouted, "Out of the more than three hundred people, I don't think more than a hundred can be used." "What do you know?

  In this apocalypse, not only do we need to tap resources We need people even more. You don't care whether they are useless or not, most people can do ordinary work."

  Of course, if they are the old, weak, sick and disabled, they can lose as much as they can.

  So he felt that this woman Xie Ning was actually very stupid.

  The ordinary people in Team Spark who looked frail and older could have been discarded long ago.

  If you want to keep it all in the name of relatives who have turned around, aren't you going to cause trouble for yourself?
  The ordinary people he needs are usually only young adults and a few strong women.

  "Even if these people don't have any special powers, they can move bricks, build walls, and build fortifications, right?"

  "Do you and I need to go to the construction site to move bricks? Go to the kitchen to make food and drink?"

  Min Shaolun simply didn't want to talk to this stupid woman. What can I say? Long hair means short knowledge. You really have no knowledge.

  What is most in demand after the apocalypse is ultimately human resources.

  As long as there are people on hand, things will be easy to do!
  Although ordinary people are not as good as superpowers, if all ordinary people are lost, daily life will be more troublesome.

  "Look, when we go to the Gyeonggi base, we will find a high-rise building to stay for a while. When the water recedes, we have to build our own Fenghe base." Min Shaolun looked at Ou Huaqian with a sullen face, "Do you understand?"

  " I understand, I understand." Ou Huaqian nodded repeatedly. She knew her man's ambitions better than anyone else.

  After the end of the world, her man has great talents and strategies to compete in the Central Plains.

  Ou Huaqian also believes that with the resources and connections that Min Shaolun has now, plus some materials in her hands, one day he will be able to hold her hand and reach the top.

  This is exactly what Ou Huaqian likes about this man.

  She has always believed confidently that a man who is mediocre and has no ambition is definitely not a good man.

  Men have to be like her Salem, and try to look good, right?

  "Salem, don't be angry. I won't talk nonsense anymore."

  "Be smarter!" Min Shaolun stretched out his finger and poked the woman's forehead, tapping hard.

  Ou Huaqian didn't see clearly the disdain and disgust that turned in the man's eyes. She pretended that the man was being intimate with her and cuddled up to him coquettishly.

  Min Shaolun resisted the urge to push this idiot away, thinking to himself that this woman was still of some use.

  After all, she still has some resources in her hands.

  In Fenghe Base, what this woman says is quite weighty, and she will have to win over a group of people.

  However, his mind was now busy with how to capture Xie Ai'an's brain, and his mind was not on Ou Huaqian at all, so he just said a few meaningless words and ignored her.

  ...

  Captain Xie calmed down the unfortunate little ones who had been electrocuted, and looked up at the dark sky.

  Compared to the previous sky, in just ten minutes, the entire sky became almost completely dark.

  Coupled with the drizzle of rain, I always feel like I will encounter something ahead.

  The night can make people feel uneasy, and many people hold the pole tightly and paddle harder.

  Uncle Wang murmured to the side again, "Hey, did you bring a flashlight? Hurry up and drive up to shine a light on the road. How can we go! It's so dark that you can't see your fingers!" "

  I just said, you have to find it quickly. Let's settle down in a high-rise building first. Look at you young people. You will suffer a lot if you don't listen to the old people!" "

  Fortunately, the rain is not heavy now, so we should quickly find a place to stay. If it rains heavily later, we will cry. There's no place to cry!"

  "You young people, maybe it's not a big deal if you get caught in the rain. What about us old people? We get wet and get sick, my God, we have to travel on the road for half our lives. This But what should we do?"

  "Uncle, please stop bickering!" Song Kexin looked up at the dark sky and narrowed her eyes slightly.

  The uncle probably opened his mouth like a crow. After he said that the rain was not heavy, the raindrops obviously increased a lot...

  Immediately after, someone exclaimed, "Oh, mom, it looks like hailstones are hitting me!"

  Xie Ning silently took out a large military helmet from the space and put it on. Immediately afterwards, she felt a "thud" hit on her head.

  Hey, luckily she had a big helmet and moved quickly without getting hit. Captain Xie secretly rejoiced.

  "Oh my god, it's really hailing!"

  "Let me go, who just said that it was going to hail?"

  "Stand up for me, let's see if I give you a punch!"

  "Who? Who! Me I also heard someone say that there will be hail. Holy shit, you have a super crow's mouth!"

  Uncle Wang kept his mouth shut and remained silent while a group of aunts around him stared at him with condemning eyes!

  Aunt Niu even snorted from her nostrils.

  Uncle Wang, who felt guilty, did not dare to speak even more. He only looked at his old sisters and sisters flatteringly, and smiled awkwardly at others.

  "You talk a lot of nonsense. The kids asked you to stop talking, but you are still chattering."

  Uncle Wang nodded repeatedly, made a gesture of zipping up his mouth, and carefully smiled at Aunt Niu, "Next time I won't do anything. I told you."

  "You still want another time." Aunt Niu glared at him several times.

  Uncle Wang bowed his hands repeatedly, shrank his neck and stopped breathing.

  Zhu Yong quickly made several earthen helmets and distributed them to Su Xiyue, Song Kexin and others. He urged, "Put it on quickly, put it on."

  Everyone was not stupid, so they quickly put their clay helmets on their heads, and several hailstones already hit Song Kexin on the head.

  The sounds were still very dense, and everyone's expressions changed.

  "Hey girl, do you still have a helmet?"

Chapter 585 Ning Xiao Rich Woman

  "Hurry up and send us some, girl." Uncle Wang approached the edge of the raft and shouted to Song Kexin, "Quick, quick, quick, this hailstone hurts my head, and if this continues, our old arms and legs will be hit with concussion. Song

  Kexin was speechless and threw an earthen helmet casually, "Uncle..."

  Before she could finish her words, the earthen helmet was snatched away by a strong man and put on his head.

  Uncle Wang was so angry that he blew his beard and glared, and wanted to argue with the man. As a result, the hailstones that fell became more dense and hit people directly.

  Cries and howls spread, and Kress raised his voice and said, "There is a residential building five hundred meters ahead. You can go in and hide first." "Do you

  have any helmets? Give us some more helmets." Someone stood on the raft and panicked. Some people screamed in confusion, and some people chose to save themselves, taking things out of their bags to wrap their heads and bodies.

  Although it's not a big deal, it can still help block it.

  In the chaos, someone fell into the water again, causing everyone to panic.

  "Go to the residential building in front to avoid the hail." Gu Chen frowned and ordered, instructing those with earth and metal powers to seize the time to make helmets first and distribute them in an orderly manner.

  However, no matter how orderly they are, the losers' emotions cannot be completely stabilized.

  Some people on the raft beat each other over the helmets and fell into the water, which increased the workload of the superpower team.

  Captain Xie, who had remained expressionless during the chaos, came out and drew his knife, slashed the thigh of a man who was causing the most trouble, and kicked him into the water. "Whoever dares to rob again, take this as an example and get out." "

  All the noise suddenly stopped, and only the faint sound of water accompanied by the man's frightened screams could be heard.

  Xie Ning waited for the man to drink enough water before letting someone take him out. She looked at him with a half-smile, "Are you still making trouble?"

  The man shook his head so hard that it almost fell off his neck.

  Xie Ning then waved her hand and asked a healer to treat his bleeding thigh.

  "How many people don't have helmets?" Xie Ning asked Lu Wei in a low voice on the raft next door.

  "According to the current speed at which superpower users are making helmets, it will take at least more than half an hour to arm everyone." "

  We have tried our best to use all the helmets stored in the hands of space superpower users. In terms of quantity, it is estimated that It's far from enough."

  Xie Ning silently took out two extra-large boxes and said, "Let's distribute them first."

  Lu Wei was stunned and asked someone to open the boxes and take a look. Rows of steel helmets were placed in the boxes, neatly stacked.

  There must be at least two to three hundred animals in these two large boxes, right?

  "Girlfriend, you really accept everything." Gu Chen was happy.

  His girlfriend is really a little rich girl~

  Lu Wei also showed a smile on his face, turned around and said to the members of Group A, "You move over and attack, don't attack too hard."

  After the scene of drawing the knife earlier, all the survivors became much quieter. , the crying and howling was also much quieter...

  Xie Ning took out another large box of helmets and waved to her boyfriend, "Brother Feng, Xiaomeng and the others, get them armed."

  She didn't like to do anything that puts others before herself, save You have to arrange all your people in advance.

  Xue Feng took the helmet and smiled so hard, "Thank you, sister-in-law." He

  continued to drift forward as he spoke, and soon he saw a dozen residential buildings standing not far away.

  The building that caught everyone's attention first, the dilapidated building, with several letters circled in red paint, looked even more withered and gloomy under the dark sky.

  Through the unremitting efforts of the earth-type and metal-type superpowers, everyone's head was basically armed in place.

  From time to time, the body would be hit by hailstones, but fortunately everyone wore a lot of clothes, so they could endure it for the time being.

  Uncle Wang, wearing an earthen helmet, urged, "Pull across quickly and take shelter in the building first. Looking at the sky, I feel like something worse will happen."   

  The aunts who couldn't bear it couldn't help but yelled at Uncle Wang, "Shut up!" "

  Old man, you don't think we are unlucky enough. Why are you so stubborn? Shut up!"

  "You have such a crow's mouth, stop talking!" !"

  Uncle Wang was scolded by the lesbians so that he remained silent and reluctant to keep his mouth shut.

  Xie Ning glanced at the floor not far away, "Mom, do you think that building is a little skewed?" "

  Yes, after all, it is a house to be demolished. It looks like a dangerous building." Song Youai whispered, " Then do we still have to go there?"

  "It's okay if we don't go there." Xie Ning pointed to a bunch of oil bottles behind her.

  They could endure it and continue on their way in the dark, but these oil bottles are just...

  "Trouble." Kress muttered in a low voice.

  Ten minutes later, a group of people floated into the building through a large hole in the third-floor wall.

  Xie Ning took the lead in taking away the three rafts in their team and turned to ask Kress, "How are you doing? How many zombies are there nearby?"

  Kress had already sensed a circle and couldn't help but snorted when he heard this, "You yourself Aren't you able to sense it?"

  Lazy people like to send him to work.

  "Say quickly."

  "There are no zombies upstairs. The dangerous building you picked may not look good, but it is actually safe. There are signs of life on the seventh floor, and there are many people, at least twenty."

  Xie Ning was stunned. Come on, I really didn't expect that there was still a team of survivors hiding in this dangerous building.

  She had been in a good mood after dealing with Ma Yu, a troublesome alien species, so she was quite tolerant of those trolls...

  When Kress said this, she couldn't help but feel a sense of curiosity in her heart.

  "Then go up and have a look."

  "Captain Xie, it's only four in the afternoon, are we planning to take a rest?" Min Shaolun came all the way through the water. Although most of his trousers were soaked in the water, he still carried the catwalk style.

  "What else?" Gu Chen stepped forward with a smile, "Does Base Chief Min have any better suggestions?" "

  Or are you willing to let out the sightseeing boat and let the old, weak, women and children in the team come on?"

  Min Shaolun cursed secretly. Gu Chen was crazy and targeted him when he came up, but he kept a gentle smile on his face, "The sightseeing boat is an asset belonging to the Liaoyuan team. Even though I am the base commander, I cannot arbitrarily deprive other people of the team's supplies." "

  Then you What nonsense are you talking about?" Zhai Ruobai choked angrily, "Is it possible that the old and young here can still go on the road in the heavy rain and hail?"

  Min Shaolun walked around the choking Zhai Ruobai and took two steps forward to get closer to Xie Ning, " Captain Xie, we have prepared a Cass stove and a small hot pot here. I wonder if you can give me a favor. I would like to invite you to come and have a meal together."

  Gu Chen's little knife almost swiped at someone's body. Song Youai looked at it and almost laughed. Make a sound.

  However, before Gu Chen could say anything, Yu Tianfeng ran forward with a head of white hair, stretched out his hand to push away Min Shaolun who was blocking the way, "Give me, please, please."

  "I'm sorry, we need to collect the environment. Sample, everyone else, please get away quickly."

  Min Shaolun was annoyed that the other party was ignorant, and suddenly felt something cold on his neck...

Chapter 586: Making a fool of yourself in public

  Min Shaolun stiffened and blurted out, "What is it?"

  Yu Tianfeng looked up at him slightly, and suddenly screamed, "Oh, I'm sorry, don't move, don't move. Oops, how can this water vine sample escape you? Is it on the back of your neck??"

  Everyone looked at the drama queen speechlessly.

  It was obviously him who casually threw the mutated aquatic plant parts onto the back of his neck...

  Min Shaolun turned his neck stiffly, "Have you taken it away?"

  "Take it, take it, it's being taken!" Yu Tianfeng took it. He took out the tweezers to help pick up the slippery water vine, "Mr. Min, please don't move. This specimen is very precious to the capital and cannot be destroyed."

  Min Shaolun laughed angrily.

  The most precious thing is this water vine specimen, it's not him at all, right?

  "Salem, Salem!" Ou Huaqian, who came after hearing the news, couldn't help but screamed, "What? What did you do to Salem?" "

  Hey!" Classmate Yu Tianfeng pretended to shake her hands and looked at the water. The vine twisted and slid in from the back of Min Shaolun's neck.

  "Who are you? I was about to catch the sample, and suddenly you jumped out and yelled. Aren't you delaying things?"

  Min Shaolun was completely mad. He knew best and could feel the coolness of his penis. Something slid down his back.

  "Quickly, take off your clothes, take off, take off!!" Yu Tianfeng held the tweezers with an anxious look on his face, "Don't get rid of our precious aquatic plant samples, Chief Min, please help."

  Min Shaolun wanted to reach out and hold the hanging The water vine on his waist was suddenly slapped away by Yu Tianfeng.

  "What are you doing? You can't grab it with your hands like this, it will kill it. Let me tell you, even though it is just a vine now, it actually has life characteristics. Living aquatic plant samples are more powerful than dead ones. Value, don't mess around."

  Min Shaolun said angrily and cursed, "Hurry up then! What are you doing?"

  "I'll help you take it off!" Yu Tianfeng reached out and pulled the wrinkled velvet coat on the man's body, " Hurry up, buddy."

  Xie Ning watched silently and silently glanced at Gu Chen who was standing next to her.

  Comrade Gu's face was tense, and a small flame danced in his peach blossom eyes.

  It looked like he would rush forward to finish the job at any time...

  "Salem, are you okay? Salem, I'll help you take it off. Doesn't it matter? Did you get bitten?"

  Min Shaolun was pulled away by Yu Tianfeng's coat. He was going crazy with anger, but he didn't expect Ou Huaqian, a pig teammate, to jump out and pick on her again.

  Pulling and pulling back and forth, his inner shirt was pulled into a mess. Min Shaolun suddenly stiffened and his whole body assumed a strange posture.

  He was about to get angry and push away Yu Tianfeng and Ou Huaqian, who was pulling him, when he heard Yu Tianfeng yell, "Isn't it right? Did the sample fall into your pants? You damn girl, don't get the sample dirty!"

  After that, he started to do it. He went to pull the belt around someone's waist, looking like he was about to strip her naked...

  Gu Chen couldn't bear to look at her, so he put his arms around Xie Ning's shoulders and reached out to cover her eyes, "Don't look at her, there are needle eyes!"

  Xie Ning had already turned her head away. Stop looking, she didn't even notice Yu Tianfeng's weirdness, and she didn't have much to look at.

  Min Shaolun couldn't bear it and threw away Yu Tianfeng and Ou Huaqian's hand. He tightened his body with embarrassment and ran towards the crowd with twisted legs, making him look crooked and ugly along the way.

  That boy Yu Tianfeng still ran after her, shouting all the way, "Hey, why are you running? Don't run! Give me the sample back!"

  Xie Ning covered her face with her hands.

  Gu Chen held her hand and turned around to tell her, "Find a place to settle down by yourself. Get some rest early today and set off as soon as dawn tomorrow."   

  "Please, please, can you give out dinner early today?"

  After struggling for a long time, although it didn't drift very far, it was full of aquatic plants and lightning fish, and it was quite a struggle all the way. Most of the ordinary survivors were hungry at this time. It's rolling.

  Lu Wei nodded, "Don't worry, I'll give you today's dinner after everyone settles down."

  This building is only seven stories high and is one of the most ordinary old communities in the old town of Gushang. Most of the buildings here are very old, and some are estimated to have been built from the middle of the last century to the present.

  "The zombies in the building have been cleaned up so clean, which means that those people on the seventh floor have been stationed here for a long time." Xie Ning looked up at her boyfriend, "Let the losers settle down on the fourth, fifth and sixth floors first, and we will go up to the seventh floor to take a look. Look."

  Because it is a very old building, the building area is not large. Although there are eight families on each floor, the living area of ​​each family is not large.

  With so many people pouring in at once, most of them could only squeeze in for one night on the stairs or in the hallway.

  It would be difficult to accommodate so many people on the fourth, fifth and sixth floors.

  The terrain here in the old city is already low-lying, and the water on the third floor is already knee-deep. It is definitely uninhabitable. If it is not feasible, we can only go to the seventh floor.

  This requires saying hello to the residents who originally lived here.

  But anyway, it only takes half a day, and they will all leave at 0:00 tomorrow morning.

  Gu Chen took her hand and whispered, "You don't think they are like the residents who are besieged here?" "

  It's not like that. If they are besieged, why don't they want to get out."

  "Maybe there are no rafting tools." Song Shijun said from The two of them squeezed past each other and ran upstairs, "I'll go take a look first."

  "Brother, don't be irritable." Xie Ning warned silently.

  The latter had already run to the seventh floor platform. As soon as he stretched out his hand to open the safety door, he saw a bright knife slashing at his arm.

  "Hey!" Song Shijun hurriedly withdrew his hand and threw a ball of wind, knocking the knife in the opponent's hand to the ground.

  The other party also let out a cry of surprise, his arms were numb from the shock of the wind, and a look of shock flashed across his face.

  Song Shijun kicked open the safety door and threw two whirlwinds in, directly blowing the two people hiding at the door into the air and throwing them hard against the opposite wall.

  "It's a superpower, a wind superpower!" Someone exclaimed and ran desperately to a room inside, shouting nervously, "Brother Dong, it's not a zombie, it's a human being with superpowers."

  Song Shijun He reached out and picked up the man who fell to the ground, "What are you doing? Beating people indiscriminately!"

  The little man, with his disheveled hair on his head, kicked his legs hard and screamed, "Let me go, let me go, let me go." Me."

  As soon as Song Shijun let go, the man fell to the ground with a "gudong".

  "Sister, they ambushed four people here!" Song Shijun turned around to report, with a complaining expression on his face, "It's too bad, they are hiding here just to ambush us."

  Xie Ning looked down at the huddled group. The little man with unkempt hair smiled kindly and said, "We are not bad people."

  The little man shrank his neck for no apparent reason, and for no apparent reason, he could feel a cool breeze blowing across his neck.

  "We are just passing by and staying overnight."

  ...

Chapter 587 Doubts

  "Brother, don't panic." Song Kexin squeezed over from behind a few people, stretched out her hand to lift up the little man with a shaggy head who was lying on the ground, and kindly reached out to pat the ashes on his head.

  It was okay not to take a picture, but once it was taken, dust flew up, and Song Kexin's pretty face under the mask suddenly froze.

  Xie Ning almost died from laughing at her stupid sister, so she turned away and coughed lightly.

  "Is Xinxin dirty? Why are you patting him?" Ji Taixian quickly squeezed over, took Song Kexin's hand, and helped pat her little hands through a pair of rabbit-head plush gloves.

  "You can see that this big brother hasn't taken a shower for more than half a year. How dare you do this! He's not very hygienic." The

  little man with the shaggy hair glared at Ji Taehyun angrily with a pair of dark eyes.

  "What's wrong with me? I'm better than you foreign robbers!"

  "Why are we robbers? It's unreasonable. I told you we were just passing by to stay overnight!" Ji Taixian said angrily, "Where's your boss? Tell him to come out. Talk, we don't talk to mentally retarded people."

  Xie Ning twitched the corner of her mouth.

  If you are too idle, you can say that others are mentally retarded and useless.

  "Who do you think you are? You want to see my boss when you say you want to see my boss?" The little unkempt man said angrily, "Go away, get out of here!"

  "You brat, you're looking for a slap in the face." Ji Taixian started to slap him. Head, the little man quickly shrank his neck to hide.

  Seeing this, Song Kexin hurriedly stretched out her hand to stop him, "Forget it, don't fight. Look at him like this, he is probably about the same age as Shijun."

  The little man scratched his neck and roared, "My boss is selling Brother Dong in the old city, and you won't go out either. Ask about Brother Dong's name, you dare to touch me!"

  "You brat, you've seen too much Young and Dangerous!" Song Kexin slapped him on the head again, and you could feel the dust rising through the mask. The smell...

  "Brother Dong, Brother Dong!" At this time, a voice came from the aisle.

  The entire building has been out of power for a long time, and now it is so dark that it is almost impossible to see. With the eyesight of a few people with special powers, they can only see a few people walking out of the aisle.

  Xie Ning and Gu Chen and Lu Wei could see it more clearly.

  The person who came was a scarred man in his thirties, and the centipede-like scar on his face was estimated to be about ten years old.

  The unkempt little man was right, Brother Dong really looked like a successful person in mixed society.

  "Brother Dong."

  "Brother Dong!!" The two men who were lying in the corner, dizzy from being whipped by the whirlwind, also struggled to get up and called out to the elder brother with a guilty look on their faces.

  Perhaps because they felt so useless, their heads had been hanging low ever since they saw Brother Dong.

  Brother Dong was wearing a half-new jacket, and his left arm was fixed with a splint and a strap, hanging around his neck.

  He looked a little tired, looked at Xie Ning and the others up and down, and said hesitantly, "Aren't you from Lao Ba's side?" "

  What Lao Ba, we were just passing by, you really misunderstood." Zhai Ruobai stepped forward to explain. He said, "It's hailing outside. There's really nothing we can do when the team passes by here. Come in and take shelter. Once the hail stops and the sky breaks, we will leave tomorrow morning. It will definitely not affect you."

  Brother Dong also saw clearly that these people are really not The man sent by his old rival to grab things nodded, "Then you can live down here. This is where our small slum base is stationed. Since we are passing by, we hope we won't disturb each other." "What happened before

  was ours. Misunderstanding, sorry."   

  Gu Chen spoke with a gentle voice, "With the excuse of interrupting me, I want to discuss something with you. We have a large team here, and the three floors below are probably crowded. Can you move part of the space so that our people can settle down on the seventh floor? The corridor is Okay."

  Brother Dong glanced at him, thought for a moment and then nodded, "Okay, we now live in the two innermost rooms of the corridor, 707 and 708. Except for these two rooms, the rest are available to you. But you I have to leave tomorrow morning."

  Gu Chen didn't expect that Brother Dong understood justice so well. He was obviously just a social person, but he was much easier to communicate with than most unreasonable people.

  He nodded hurriedly and smiled, "Thank you very much. I injured two of your brothers earlier, let our healing system treat you."

  Brother Dong nodded slightly, "Thank you, it was all a misunderstanding. Just say it."

  "Brother." The little man with the shaggy hair squeezed to Brother Dong and said with his head held high, "There are so many of them, they just came out of nowhere, let them live like this... "

  Brother Dong slapped the little man on the head and turned his small body back without any effort, "What are you talking about? I'm going back. Are you a brother or I am a brother? There's a lot of nonsense."

  Zhai Ruobai was like a ghost, from then on. Lu Wei's head popped up in the middle of Gu Chen's head, "Brother, brother, do you want to send someone to keep an eye on that Brother Dong? He is so easy to talk to, could he be cheating?" Lu

  Wei stretched out his fingers and flicked his forehead twice, "Get down. Arrange some people to live here, and try to keep the noise down so as not to disturb others."

  "Brother, don't you think they are weird? What is a small slum base called? You can't even live in such a big base, so why not come here to live there? This old city..."

  "Why do you talk so much nonsense? I want you to take care of other people's affairs. Go down and make arrangements." Lu Wei stretched out his hand to push him away, then turned to look at Xie Ning, "Ning Ning, your Spark Team lives in 705 Is it enough to live in 706?"

  "No, one room is enough for us." Xie Ning smiled and pushed the big helmet on her head, "705, you can arrange the rest."

  They have enough space for their family, and they will be there by then anyway Take turns to sneak into the space, why bother competing with losers for this limited space.

  "Okay." Lu Wei smiled, turned around and whispered a few words to Gu Chen before walking downstairs.

  "Xinxin, go back and wash your hands. You just knocked out two handfuls of fly ash."

  Song Kexin rolled her eyes speechlessly, "I'm wearing gloves! Okay, don't bother me. Follow me in and clean up the room first."

  "Just change your gloves after cleaning up." " Then

  I'll wash your gloves for you!"

  "I have a ready-made drum washing machine like this!"

  The two of them muttered all the way into room 705, planning to clean up briefly.

  At this time, the door of 707 opened a small crack, and a pair of dark eyes were sticking to the crack of the door to look at them curiously.

  The child was almost out of shape, with sunken cheeks and bulging eyes that looked extraordinarily large.

  "Xiao Hui, what are you looking at? Be careful of people outside kidnapping you to eat." The little man with a shaggy head stuck to the door, glanced at Xie Ning and the others warily, and then reached out and closed the door heavily.

  "Daughter, you said their conditions here are so difficult, why don't they move to the big base." Song Youai glanced at the skinny child, and felt a sense of sadness in his heart.

  At least if they move to a big base, they can work and have food to eat. What are these people doing in this dangerous building?

 Chapter 588 Try
  "Let's be free." Xie Ning thought for a while and said, "The big base is controlled by others, but here you can be free without being restricted by anyone." "

  Then the living conditions are too bad." Comrade Song Youai couldn't help but sigh, "And this dangerous building looks like it will collapse at any time... I don't know how long it can hold on."

  Xie Ning dragged her mother into the dark and cramped small room, "Mom, don't even think about it. There are so many, everyone has their own destiny and way of living."

  "At most, we can leave some food for them before we leave, and it will be considered as the accommodation fee."

  Song Youai glanced at his girl and stared at her. The back figure walking inside smiled and shook his head: a girl with a hard mouth but a soft heart.

  "This room is too cold, Song Kexin, put some fire on it." Song Youzhi came out of the toilet with a big iron basin and shouted to his daughter.

  "Coming, coming." Song Kexin ran over happily.

  Now as long as she is asked to set fire to work, she is very excited and feels very, very useful!

  Song Youzhi grinned at his silly girl, raised his thick palm and patted her head, "Put less, wait until there is a basin in the toilet, then put more."

  "By the way, now..." Song Youzhi said. Halfway through, I looked at the flames emitted by my girl with some surprise.

  Whether it's shape or color, it seems to be slightly different from the previous flame.

  "This fire."

  "How about it, Dad, this is the flame of a sixth-level superpower, blue with yellow, isn't it very beautiful!"

  "Sixth level." Song Shijun was surprised and squeezed forward. Onlookers said, "Wow, you're at level six too?"

  "That's right, it doesn't matter who it is." Song Kexin raised her head and said, "Isn't it awesome!"

  "It's awesome."

  Song Youzhi also comforted him with a caring look on his face. With an expression on his face, he raised his hand and patted his daughter on the head, "Kexin, practice hard and strive to get to the next level."

  Song Youzhi really didn't expect that his daughter could be so promising. She was the only one in the team who was the second to step into the sixth level of power. or steps.

  Song Youai and the others also came closer to look at the flames and were full of praise.

  "The color of the flame is extraordinary at first glance. It looks like it has no warmth, but as soon as it is released, the whole room becomes warm."

  The key is that it is just a small flame.

  It can be seen how powerful fire energy it contains.

  "What's going on with Ma Yu today?"

  "I think the people from their women's special ability team haven't given up yet and want to find her."

  Song Kexin honestly told everyone about Ma Yu, and then she said With a stern look on his face, "I advanced smoothly while burning her."

  "Song Shijun, let me tell you, this power needs to be used constantly. Drink it with our replenishing well water, I I feel the effect is particularly good."

  "Empty the ability and replenish it, empty it and replenish it, the energy rises very fast! I plan to wait in the farmhouse space, make more flame balls and keep them in my sister's space for backup." "

  I can use them at any time in the future battles. Throw it away."

  Song Shijun nodded thoughtfully.

  In this case, I have to let my sister carve out a small space in the space alone to store these flame balls.

  On the other side, Su Xiyue happily ran over, pulled Song Kexin's sleeve and said, "Sister, sister, I'll go in with you. I want to drink the orange juice made by grandpa." "

  Yeah."

  "Someone is coming outside, this Lian The sound insulation effect of the rented door is not very good, so don't speak so loudly." Kress came over and reminded him.

  Song Kexin ran to the door and listened for a while, then whispered, "The losers have moved to the seventh floor." "There

  can't be that many people living down there."

  "The corridor is quite cold. We can move a brazier out later." Xie Ning walked out of the small room inside and sent Song Kexin and Su Xiyue into the farmhouse space.   

  The small single room is only about forty square meters. The master bedroom is reserved for the women in the team, while the men, big and small, squeeze in the small living room.

  If the sofa doesn't fit, I sit on the floor against the wall. It's only for one night anyway.

  "Daughter, I've learned a new trick, can you help me see if it's okay?" After entering the room, Song Youai mysteriously held her daughter's hand.

  Xie Ning suddenly became interested, "Mom, can you come up with new tricks? What new tricks?"

  Song Youxuan also came over curiously, "Sister, what new tricks have you come up with? Is it a supernatural trick?" "

  Look at what you said. Yes, as if I'm stupid." Song Youai rolled her eyes and raised her chin, "Look at it."

  She raised her right hand, thought about it and put it down, "No, no, this new move is a bit dangerous, you still have to do it. Just go outside and try it in an open place."

  Xie Ning's curiosity was immediately aroused, and she glanced at her mother, "You did it on purpose!" He

  mysteriously pulled her over to talk about it, but didn't try it again... It was

  a shame. appetite.

  Song Youai chuckled, "No, no, I think this move can't be used randomly. It's best to have a wave of zombies to be effective."

  "Can it also attack in groups?" Xie Ning was even more curious!
  "Yeah." Song Youai nodded decisively and couldn't help bragging, "Very awesome."

  Looking at the curious faces of the two of them, Song Youai added, "Let's do this, my dear, you build a space wall next to us, and I'll put this I'll put him in the space wall. Even if something happens, you'll still have your help, right?"

  Xie Ning twitched the corner of her mouth, suddenly feeling that her mother's trick might not be that reliable.

  "You're not sure."

  "Hey, it's normal to be unsure. After all, I just figured it out."

  Xie Ning casually released a small space wall, "Mom, wait a minute."

  She opened the door. I happened to see Gu Chen standing not far away, being stopped by Uncle Wang and talking awkwardly.

  The reason for this, Mr. Wang, is just to ask them to arrange a room instead of living in the corridor.

  Xie Ning called out "Xiao Gu", waved to him and whispered a few times.

  Soon, Comrade Wu Meng was called to their room by Gu Chen.

  Song Youai was confused, "Why did you call Xiao Gu and Xiao Wu here?"

  "Don't you want a zombie experimental subject?"

  "Xiao Wu." Xie Ning nodded at him.

  "Okay." Wu Meng casually released a coffin without a lid...

  Song Youai and Song Youxuan were startled and subconsciously took a step back.

  When the two of them saw Gu Chen raise his hand and release a wisp of black energy, and then wake up the stiff zombies, the two sisters of the Song family were all in bad condition...

  "Aunt Song, Aunt Song, don't get me wrong, our captain and the zombies are not the same group. !" Wu Meng hurriedly explained, earning a huge look from the captain.

  "Mom, show me." Xie Ning pointed to the zombie trapped in the small space wall and looked at her mother with a curious expression.

  Song Youai calmed down and saw the zombie wandering around in the wall of the small space like a headless fly. It couldn't even touch a corner of their clothes.

  A ball of ice came out of Song Youai's hand. It was crystal clear and she quickly crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the wall of the small space.

  The ice ball hit the zombie and suddenly exploded.

  Xie Ning quickly closed the small space with quick eyes and hands.

 Chapter 589: Lots of Happy Events
  A muffled sound came from within the space wall.

  The swaying zombies were torn apart and scattered all over the ground.

  Everyone looked at Comrade Song Youai with their mouths open.

  Song Youai gave a high-five in excitement, "How are you, my dear? Isn't it a bit powerful?" "

  That's great, Aunt Song." Gu Chen, Wu Meng nodded in unison, "What kind of trick is this."

  "This is called Ice Explosion, I'll figure it out myself. It came out." Song Youai grinned, "You can try it next time a zombie swarm attacks and see how many of them can be killed at one time." "

  I'll think about how to increase its energy, hoping to be more powerful next time."

  "Mom, You are really a genius." Xie Ning stepped forward and hugged her mother, "How much can you do at one time now?"

  Song Youai felt shy after being praised, "Look at the ice blast I made, its shape is not very good. It's a big lump and ugly. I want to try to improve it while I have time. It's best to make it as big as a glass bead, right. It will be convenient to store." "

  Mom, you are great." Xie Ning shook her hand excitedly Holding her mother's hand, "Then you can do something when you have time, and I will give you a separate space to store these things." "

  Hey, don't praise me, I also got inspiration from girl Xinxin. Xinxin is not Did you get that kind of fire early in the morning and put it on the shelves for sale?"

  "I thought, even invisible things like flames can be made into entities by Xinxin, why can't my ice, so I kept thinking about it, I figured it out by accident..."

  "Aunt Song, stop being modest, this is too awesome."

  Xie Ning smiled and nodded, feeling inspired at all.

  "I'm so happy today. Let's have a good dinner tonight." Xie Ning looked at everyone with bright eyes and smiled, "I won't let grandpa and grandma work anymore. I will prepare a sumptuous feast for you." "

  Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, then..." Wu Meng pointed at himself actively, turning his head to avoid looking at the glare from the captain.

  Xie Ning was in a good mood and nodded, "Let your team members come in in batches. There are too many people in this small room..." "

  Okay!"

  Gu Chen had no choice but to hold the little girl's hand and smiled down at her, " Ning Ning, have you been promoted?"

  Everyone turned their attention to Xie Ning.

  "When did it happen, my dear?" Song Youai was shocked.

  My daughter has been promoted again, so now she has to be...

  "Nothing, I just hid in the office building a few days ago." Xie Ning winked at them, "You can be promoted casually, it's no big deal, don't be nervous."

  In fact, she was with the person from the X world When fighting against the gold-type superpower Xiao Cong, her gold-type superpower has almost reached the seventh level, so she can completely crush Xiao Cong during the battle.

  After Xiao Cong died, Xie Ning used the gold energy crystal donated by Xiao Cong to break through to the eighth level in one fell swoop. She didn't tell anyone about this, but she didn't expect that her boyfriend's eyes would see it.

  Humph, she still wants to keep a low profile. It would be best to be like the seventh-level space superpower in

  the Yes, they are all happy things, so you have to have a good meal to celebrate!"

  The dinner was held in the bedroom inside, and Xie Ning also specially added a space barrier in front of the bedroom door.

  The conditions were difficult... everyone could only sit on the ground.

  But the dinner was really rich, comparable to a banquet before the end of the world.

  There are more than a dozen cold dishes and twenty or thirty hot dishes, including eels, prawns, turbot, bullfrogs, etc. Xie Ning keeps taking out the dishes. The space is simply a treasure.

  "Everyone, please keep your voices down and eat more. If you don't have enough, please add more." Xie Ning smiled with a crooked eyebrow.

  "Sister-in-law, you are so awesome. You started collecting these food and drinks before the end of the world."

  Xie Ning laughed, "No, these are mainly donated by others."

  Wasn't it donated by Zhu Zihao?

  A gift of space from thousands of miles away is light but full of affection. Before the end of the world, hundreds of glass food cabinets were ordered in the hotel to store various sumptuous meals.   

  They range from fried dough sticks to fried dough sticks to abalone, ginseng, wing belly, etc...

  "Eat as much as you want, I'll definitely take care of enough for today." Xie was a rare generous person, so he naturally wanted to feed all these lovely team A members. .

  "Sister-in-law, woo woo, you are so kind." Some people actually shed tears while eating...

  "Yeah, um, I have never had such a sumptuous meal in such a long time in the end of the world." "

  Uu woo, let me go back to the end of the world for a moment. Before. Everyone went out to a restaurant to barbecue crayfish as a late-night snack. Woohoo, this seems like a lifetime ago."

  "Yes, the crayfish must be paired with beer, wow."

  Gu Chen Lu Wei couldn't help but put his hand to his face.

  The Song family, on the other hand, didn't seem surprised. Anyway, they were used to seeing little yellow-haired Ji Taehyun and the two idiots weeping while eating and being moved in various ways every three days.

  "Don't cry, it will get better and better." Someone grabbed the hand of the crying brother and clinked a glass with him.

  The meal lasted almost until late at night, and everyone went their separate ways.

  Because we had to rush on the road tomorrow, everyone just drank some beer, so the smell of alcohol was not strong.

  Even so, before everyone left the house, they wiped their coats with wet towels many times to disperse the smell.

  In the corridor on the seventh floor, people watched with great curiosity the members of Group A entering and leaving room 705.

  Most people didn't have much curiosity, and many fell asleep with their clothes on after dinner.

  There was a fire pit placed in the corridor, which kept the entire corridor very warm, making the survivors feel at ease.

  The door of 707 opened a small crack again. The unkempt little man looked through the crack for a while, then closed the door and whispered, "The corridor is very warm, and the fire power user in their team is quite powerful." "Do

  n't. Look, go to sleep, they will leave tomorrow."

  ...

  When Song Youxuan woke up, she found that the room was dark, the brazier near the corner seemed to have been extinguished, and the weak firelight was gone.

  She sat up and looked at the window in surprise.

  Xie Ning and Song Youai just stood there, staring out the window motionless.

  "What's wrong?" Song Youxuan was confused, "You're still up so late?"

  "Auntie, what time do you think it is now?"

  "What time is it?" Song Youxuan looked down at her watch in confusion.

  The luminous watch dial emits stars and shimmers.

  When she saw the hands clearly, she was so shocked that she rolled over and got out of bed, "Seven-thirty?"

  It was as dark as two or three in the morning, but it didn't look like seven-thirty in the morning?
  Xie Ning took out a rechargeable energy-saving lamp from the space and turned it on.

  She looked at her mother and aunt with a serious expression, "I'm going to find Xiao Gu."

  She had agreed to leave at dawn today, but it seemed... the plan couldn't keep up with the change.

  There were already rustling sounds in the corridor, and it seemed that the survivors outside were waking up one after another.

  Xie Ning opened the door with one hand and met Gu Chen who came in a hurry.

  "Something went wrong."

Chapter 590: Darkness Disperses
  Xie Ning's expression also became very solemn, "It's still not light at half past seven. Could it be related to what you said earlier, the solar particle riot?" "

  This still depends on the feedback from the laboratory. I know the specific reason."

  "But I guess it can't be ruled out."

  "What should we do if the night continues?" Xie Ning asked with a frown, "The losers probably won't be used to traveling in the dark."

  "Half an hour ago, it was already there . I have contacted the headquarters and it will take at least two hours to provide feedback on the specific situation."

  Gu Chen shook Xie Ning's hand and said, "Now we can only stay for a while before dawn."

  "Send someone to inform the Gu Shang base first. Everyone, please take a rest here and wait for further notice."

  "Xiao Gu, Ning Ning." The door of Room 701 opened at the stairs.

  Xie Xueli and her eldest sister Xie Xuexin walked over together, "It's still dark at this point. Is something going on again?"

  Xie Ning looked at Xie Xueli indifferently and nodded.

  Xie Xuexin smiled awkwardly at her, "Ning Ning is so old now, I don't know if I still remember my aunt."

  Xie Ning didn't even bother to look at her this time.

  "Just stay in the room if you have nothing to do, and don't come out to cause trouble." Xie Ning said a few words before closing the door.

  Xie Xueli hurriedly reached out to block the door, looking rather embarrassed, "Is sister-in-law here? We want to chat with her for a few words." "

  What's there to talk about?" Xie Ning interrupted rudely, "Didn't you make everything clear? Thank you family for not bothering my mother again."

  Xie Xuexin couldn't help but become anxious after hearing this, "Aren't you thanking the family? How could you talk to your uncle like this?"

  The old lady may be right, this child is really attracted by the countryside. The belt is broken.

  Why do you have such an unruly attitude when meeting your elders when you don't understand any truth?

  "Mr. Xie, how about we go over there and talk?" Gu Chen smiled politely, but there was a hint of doubt in his tone.

  Xie Xuexin's expression dimmed, "We want to talk to our sister-in-law, and in what capacity Captain Gu is stopping us."

  Xie Ning raised her hand and pulled Gu Chen to her side, took his arm and tilted her head, "Song family Is this clear enough about your son-in-law's identity?"

  Mr. Gu, who was covered by his little girlfriend, had bright peach blossom eyes and was extremely happy in his heart.

  Seeing that the atmosphere was about to become tense again, Xie Xueli quickly pulled Xie Xuexin, who was furious.

  "Didn't my mother say it last time? From now on, I will be a member of the Song family. When we return to Gyeonggi this time, we will immediately go to the mission center to register for a name change." "

  No, no, no, Ning Ning, the name matter is related to the Bloodline Ancestral Hall. This is really not a child's play. . We came here just to have a good talk with my sister-in-law, not to criticize her or..."

  The door behind her was pulled open by Song Youai, and she stood at the door with a calm look on her face.

  "If anything, I think I made it clear enough last time. Don't worry, I will register the divorce information on the mission center panel as soon as I return to Gyeonggi this time." "

  Now we are not as particular as before the apocalypse, and we don't even have a divorce certificate. However, It's okay, just register. From now on, our two families will go back to the bridge and no one will be recruited." Song Youai said calmly, "Don't bother my daughter again in the future."

  Xie Xueli really didn't know which sentence was more exciting. Seeing this mother and daughter, I felt that if the eldest brother knew this, he might be so angry that he would have a heart attack...

  He quickly stepped forward and begged, "Sister-in-law, it's our fault, we were wrong, we shouldn't come here to disturb you. Divorce You really need to think about it again, okay? You see, Ning Ning is so old. You and my eldest brother have been together for so many years. How can we be willing to leave..."   

  When Xie Xuexin saw that her little brother was begging the mother and daughter in front of her like this, she couldn't help but get angry.

  The old lady was really good at judging people, and she was absolutely right.

  Look at what this arrogant mother and daughter did to her two younger brothers.

  It's inexplicable that such a proud and arrogant person is bowing down to two women. It's so unreasonable!
  "Brother, don't be so humble. What are you doing?" Xie Xuexin was displeased and started to pull off her little brother.

  "It's up to her whether she wants a divorce, and it's up to them whether she

  wants to change her surname. It's no big deal." "If they want to, they can change their surname now.

  " We have Yangyang and Meimei, that's enough. Oh, by the way, why isn't Yangyang with you?"

  Xie Xueli raised his hand and wiped his face, "We separated at the beginning of the end of the world, and there has been no news for more than a year."

  "It's okay, Yangyang is a The smart kid will definitely be fine. When we get to Gyeonggi, please ask my eldest brother to help us find Yangyang." Xie Xuexin glanced at the expressionless Xie Ning, and the more she looked at her, the more unhappy she felt.

  Girls really need to be rich and well-raised, otherwise they really can't develop any temperament, and instead they look like little chickens.

  This is completely incomparable with their Meimei family.

  Although Meimei doesn't have gorgeous clothes to set off her appearance now, her temperament is not comparable to that of a wild girl from a mountain village like Xie Ning.

  "Mr.

  Xie Xueli was afraid of irritating Song Youai and his daughter again, so he nodded quickly and smiled apologetically at Song Youai, "Sister-in-law, I'll leave first. Don't be too impulsive. Please give Ningning some advice."

  Song Youai He pulled his daughter back in front of them and closed the door unceremoniously.

  Xie Xuexin was so angry that she felt a lump in her chest. She had never seen her two precious brothers so deflated.

  As a talented person in the medical field, my younger brother was kicked out in front of a village woman? Why should she?
  Things will really be different in the last days. With some supernatural powers, people with no knowledge or skills can follow them to heaven!

  It seems that whoever made the mother and daughter fight will have to fall heavily from a high place sooner or later.

  "Mr. Xie." Gu Chen smiled politely at Xie Xueli, "If you want to be a lobbyist, I advise you to give up as soon as possible."

  "What?" Xie Xueli looked surprised.

  "Didn't Fenghe Base offer you a very high salary?" Gu Chen smiled meaningfully at him, "Didn't your mother decide to persuade her eldest son, Mr. Xie Xuezhi, to go to Fenghe Base with you for development? "

  The cold sweat on Xie Xueli's forehead dripped down in a flash.

  This was what they had talked about late last night with the door closed, and Captain Gu understood it clearly through the door.

  So in fact, every move of their Xie family has always been under the eyes of others.

  "My mother was saved several times by Base Chief Min, and she is just grateful. We haven't decided on this matter yet. Actually..."

  Gu Chen waved his hands and smiled gently, "It doesn't matter if you don't decide, but don't think about abducting her. My family is Ning Ning."

  His eyes grew colder by the minute, "I don't know what I will do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
21.2K 250 16
After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocalyptic natural disaster + space + hoarding...
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
20.6K 357 10
重生天灾:囤货求活不好惹 https://www.07ek.com/d/384727/ https://zhihuwenxue.com/story/29082/ Author: The Dreamer COMPLETE NOT MINE! MACHINE TRASLATION! [Natura...