The end of the world begins w...

Av Yinzimei

When I opened my eyes, I was inexplicably transported back to the first day of my escape from the apocalypse... Mer

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
251-260
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
581-590
591-600
601-610
611-620
621-630
631-640
641-650
651-660
661-670
671-680
681-690
691-700
701-710
711-720
721-730
731-740
741-750
751-760
761-763 ★ Final Chapters
764-765 ✩Extra New Life

571-580

59 2 0
Av Yinzimei

Chapter 571: It doesn't matter what your last name is

  . Huh? Mom suddenly became hardened, making her look full of curiosity.

  It should have been like this a long time ago! Why are you acting like a little daughter-in-law? You should retaliate against an evil woman like the old lady with violence, lest she always think that Comrade Youai, a poor little girl, is easy to bully.

  "Song Youai, do you really don't want to live with Xuezhi?" The old lady was so angry that she was shaking all over.

  What the hell, the old lady is simply unbelievable now that such an outstanding son of hers was dumped by a rural woman like this? ?
  Why should Song You abandon her precious son if he loves her?
  With her condition, where can she find a man who is comparable to her eldest son Xie Xuezhi?

  "No." Song Youai looked calm and waved his hand casually, "Let's leave. From now on, the people and affairs of your Xie family will have nothing to do with our Ningning family." "Do whatever

  you want, don't Just wander around in front of my daughter again." Song Youai paused and said calmly, "As for the girl Xie Mei, I didn't know her before, and I guess I'm not familiar with her now. Since she is the adopted daughter of Xie Xuezhi, Divorce should have nothing to do with us."

  "You old Xie family can take care of you as much as you like, but don't talk about sisterhood with us Ning Ning anymore." Song Youai said calmly, "We Ning Ning She is an only child and has nothing to do with this person."

  "Sister-in-law, don't be impulsive." Xie Xueli became anxious and quickly spoke out to dissuade her, "If you have anything to say, talk to your mother, but don't just talk about divorce. "

  It's not happening at all." Song Youai almost laughed angrily, "I discussed the divorce with your brother before the end of the world, but he was busy with work and couldn't get away from it, so the matter kept dragging on."

  "There's only one formality left to complete. Everything else has been negotiated."

  Xie Xueli just wanted to say, "Bullshit, it's been negotiated." Is that a negotiated deal? His brother didn't mean that at all.

  In this situation, he could only scream in his heart.

  I probably want to coax my wife and children back, but looking at the situation in front of me... I'm afraid it will be even more difficult.

  The old lady reopened the difficult dungeon on the road to reunite them as husband and wife, and it was probably a bit uncertain to reunite them.

  "Let me tell you, what I just said is not just casual talk. From now on, Xie Ning will take the surname of our old Song family, Song."

  Anyway, there is no need for an ID card after the end of the world. In the future, she will go back to the Gyeonggi base to find the registration staff to change it. Just name it.

  "Sister-in-law, don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive." Xie Xueli felt his head pounding, and hurriedly persuaded him with fear, "Sister-in-law, changing the child's name is a big deal, so we have to discuss it with my elder brother."

  "What are we discussing? He did it under his name. Did you discuss this with me when you adopted a daughter in name?" Song Youai sneered and waved his hand, "Okay, okay, we are very busy here, so we won't delay your reminiscing."

  "Song Youai, stop here." The old lady chased after him and shouted, "Song Youai, I'm going to leave my words here today. If you really deviate from our family's aspirations, you will never step foot in the door of my Xie family again." "Go

  to your door . Where to open it? In the palace or in the heavenly palace and the underworld? Old lady, don't be ridiculous." Song Youyi smiled and joked, "It's the end of the world now, is your original home still there? Are you sure the door is still in good condition? ?"

  The old lady's voice was choked, and she was stimulated by Song Youyi's smiling attitude, and became even more furious.

  "You, you guys! Okay, very good!"

  Song Youai ignored her, turned around and pulled Song Youzhi and Song Youyi away, "If you have some free time, go and see if the wooden raft is tied tightly. We'll do it later." Let's go."

  "Sister, if that guy Xie Xuezhi dares to come to you again, I will beat him to pieces." "

  See what you said." Song Youai glanced at his younger brother, "We are all reasonable. If you are a civilized person, you can just drive them out if you want to beat them."

  Song Youyi was still angry, turned around and glared at the Xie family members angrily, and left with Song Youai and the others.   

  Xie Ning squatted next to the cubicle and watched the show for a long time, until Song Shijun and Song Kexin squatted next to her and called "sister" in a low voice.

  "Sister, from now on, will we have the same last name?" Song Kexin asked, blinking her eyes happily.

  Xie Ning didn't care what her last name was, and nodded, "That's okay."

  As long as she doesn't have anything to do with Xie Mei anymore.

  Xie Ning didn't want to care about other people's feelings. Anyway, she was disgusted with Xie Mei and her daughter.

  Especially Xie Mei's mother, who didn't know her own rules and even implicated her mother in death.

  The old lady has not changed at all from the last life to this life. She has always felt that Comrade Youai is absolutely bad, uneducated and unlearned, and inferior to Xie Mei's mother.

  She liked Xie Mei's mother so much that she might as well give the tablet to Xie Xuezhi and marry her in a dark marriage.

  When Xie Ning saw Song Youai coming back, she quickly stood up and glanced at her mother cautiously, "Mom..."

  In a moment of desperation, Xie Mei's identity was revealed.

  Thinking back, it was right. My mother had been kept in the dark her whole life. Why couldn't she know the truth?
  You should tell her everything and let her make her own decision.

  Song Youai waved his hand and snorted disdainfully, "Don't worry, I have decided to divorce Xie Xuezhi, and that old woman can no longer control me." It's the

  end of the world, and everyone's life is so difficult. Song Youai doesn't want to do it again. Heaping up all the ruins of the Xie family makes you sick and sick of your family.

  It would be better to cut it off in two clean and refreshing ways.

  Song Kexin clenched her fist and said, "Auntie, please do it."

  Song Youai raised her eyebrows, "It's necessary." It

  was fine for her to be a little wronged, but her daughter was her lifeblood and she was determined not to let her suffer any wrongdoing.

  On the other side, the old lady was very angry. She was helped by her children to sit down by the window. While gasping for air, she cursed in a low voice, "Look at what this country woman has taught us, the descendants of the Xie family. ."

  She disrespects her elders and speaks harshly. What a good granddaughter!
  "Grandma."

  A familiar voice made the three of them turn around and look around. Xie Mei ran over anxiously and grabbed the old lady's hand. "Grandma, grandma, are you okay? I heard them saying downstairs, the base commander The remaining three hundred or so people have all come over."

  "I was just wondering if grandma and aunt were in there. God really paid off and allowed me to find you. Grandma, aunt, you are all right. Great!"

  "Meimei." The old lady hugged the girl as if she were seeing her granddaughter, hugging her and crying.

  Xie Xuexin wiped her tears beside her, "Meimei, we are also very worried about you. After these few days of separation, the old lady has been thinking about food and tea, and she is very worried."

  Xie Mei wiped away her tears like beads, " I'm fine."

 Chapter 572: The villain succeeds.
  "Grandma, aunt, you see, there is really nothing wrong with me."

  "What's wrong with your hand?" The old lady had sharp eyes, took her granddaughter's hand, and pulled up the clothes on her arm. .

  The wounds on the exposed arms were obviously not healed, and the small bullet holes were shocking to the eye.

  "Who did this?" The old lady's face was full of anger, "Were you hurt?"

  "It's okay, grandma, it's okay." Xie Mei unnaturally pulled her sleeves down again and again, revealing a bitter smile.

  "It's just a minor injury, and it will be healed soon. Grandma, aunt, please don't embarrass sister Ning Ning because of me." The

  old lady's eyes twitched, she held her granddaughter's arm and asked sternly, "You... Is it a gunshot wound? Xie Ning shot you??"

  Xie Mei lowered her head and shook her head slightly, "No, grandma, don't think too much, it's really fine now."

  "Xue Li, tell me, you and Let me make it clear." The old lady pulled her granddaughter and turned her head to glare at her son.

  Xie Xueli smiled bitterly and said, "Mom, this is actually a misunderstanding."

  "Yes, my uncle said yes, he just misunderstood grandma. It's nothing. You must not get angry and hurt yourself because of me."

  " Don't tell me!" The old lady glared at Xie Xueli, "I don't know about the granddaughter I brought out by myself? She is the most kind-hearted and not good at words. When she was a child, other children in the kindergarten stabbed her with toys, but she didn't say anything. You Tell me! Please explain it clearly to me."

  Xie Xueli lamented and could only tell the old lady exactly what happened before.

  The old lady was so angry that she said, "For two strangers, Xie Ning shot her sister?" "

  Did we, Xie Mei, set the fire? She is really capable."

  Seeing the old lady, she suddenly became angry . He stood up and seemed to want to trouble Xie Ning's mother and daughter again. Xie Xueli hurriedly grabbed her and begged, "Mom, let's stop making trouble, okay?"

  Xie Mei hurriedly tried to persuade her, "Grandma, don't go there. Grandma. Sister Ning Ning is now the leader of one of the top superpower teams in Gyeonggi Province. Her boyfriend is also very powerful. He is the young master of the Gu family in Gyeonggi Province. He is a noble and powerful person. In the past, you could only suffer again and nothing could be changed." "

  Gyeonggi Gu family? "Xie Xuexin was extremely shocked, "Yes, it's that Gu family?"

  "Yes, he was that grandson before the apocalypse, and after the apocalypse, he has outstanding powers and holds important positions..." Xie Mei raised her finger to the sky with a look of taboo.

  "What's wrong with the Gu family in Gyeonggi? The family tradition of the Gu family in Gyeonggi has always been upright, so it has to be reasonable, right?"

  Xie Mei didn't say this. It's okay. When he said this, it was like adding fuel to the fire, which made the old man angry. The wife became even more furious.

  "What am I making a fuss about? It's obviously them who are making a fuss! Look at the faces of the mother and the daughter. They are villains."

  The old lady sneered disdainfully, "What do you mean now? Oh, the mother is more valuable than the daughter, right? ? No wonder they are so arrogant and shoot at people casually. It turns out that they feel that they have the support of the Gu family in Gyeonggi." "

  They look like villains who have succeeded. It's not for me to say whether they can get past the eyes of the old man of the Gu family. You still have to say something."

  "Don't be so majestic now. In the end, you will be in vain."

  "Mom." Xie Xueli shouted helplessly, wanting to stop his mother's mouth.

  Although they don't speak loudly in this small corner, Ning Ning's team is all high-level superpowers. Can you not hear clearly what they are talking about here?
  Why make the relationship so tense again and again.   

  He could understand that Mom felt sorry for Xie Mei, but after all, Ning Ning was their direct granddaughter of the Xie family, how could she not understand this?
  It feels like mom is getting more and more confused.

  "Don't call me mom." Old Mrs. Zhou Xuefen couldn't suppress her inner anger, "Look at what you can do. If the mother and daughter treat you a little bit, you just want to beg for mercy, right? It doesn't matter if your niece is injured. , Meimei will not get justice for such a big matter, Meimei will call you uncle and uncle every day." Xie Xueli was

  inexplicably attacked by my mother, and was quite helpless for a moment. He could only sigh.

  "Mom, look at what you said, how can I not care about Meimei? Meimei is my niece, and Ning Ning is also my niece. The palms and backs of her hands are all flesh. How do you want me to care?"

  the old lady said angrily to her son. She rolled her eyes and said, "When will we return to Gyeonggi?"

  She had a lot of things to complain about to her eldest son. When she met her eldest son, she would definitely complain to Xie Ning and her daughter.

  "Captain Gu said that we will leave in the afternoon, and we can still rest for two or three hours. Mom, you must be very tired when you get here. Why don't you take a nap first?" "How can

  I sleep? Meimei suffers. It's such a big grievance, but we can't do anything!"

  Xie Xueli saw that the topic was about to come back to Xie Mei, and hurriedly changed it, "Mom, mom, oh, by the way, you are following the director of Fenghe Base, how did you get here? Is there a boat?"

  "Where did the boat come from? You don't know how embarrassed we were at that time. The car couldn't reach Gyeonggi and stopped halfway, and the flood was siege." "

  Everyone can only move some necessary supplies down, take the big Large and small wooden basins were used as rowing boats."

  "My old woman's wooden basin was almost snatched away and she died on the way."

  "Fortunately, the base director took good care of us mother and daughter, and we saved two lives."

  Xie Xueli listened. He was frightened, "The wooden basin can be used as a boat? Can it be done in such a big water?" "

  Why not? This is not a river with fast currents, but the small wooden basin is so difficult to row. It is better for the base manager to follow us all the time. Help our mother and daughter behind you, otherwise you won't be able to see us again."

  "Yes, yes." Xie Xuexin was still frightened when she thought of this, "Chief Min asked one of his wind power users to follow us and push us Compared with others who struggled to pull and row the wooden basin forward, we are much better."

  Xie Xuexin wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Not everyone has a wooden basin to use as a boat. When we left, there was a Thousands of people, and later two-thirds of them, were all thrown into the flood to fend for themselves. Only a small number of people paddled in wooden basins or swam out on their own." "

  But there was nothing we could do, after all, there were no supplies on the car at that time. That's all. A space superpower took out some life preservers, which can be regarded as the most merciful act."

  Zhou Xuefen hugged her son and cried loudly, "My son, Mom almost never saw you again."

  Xie Mei also held her breast and cried bitterly. Tears, several members of the family were talking and crying in front of the small window, crying and talking.

  When Song Kexin strolled out, she couldn't help but squint her eyes in astonishment, and whispered to Song Shijun in a low voice, "Why haven't they finished crying yet?"

  Song Shijun was also speechless, "Maybe there are more painful past events?"

  "Mrs. Zhou."

  Zhou Xuefen turned her head and stood up quickly to introduce, "Xue Li, come and meet Mom's great benefactor, Base Commander Min."

 Chapter 573 Bad Intentions
  "Chief Min, thank you very much for saving my mother and eldest sister." Xie Xueli looked grateful, bowed slightly and stretched out his hands.

  "Where is it?" Min Shaolun had a smile on his lips. His strong and handsome face seemed a bit softer against the backdrop of this profound smile.

  "It is also an honor for me, Min Shaolun, to be able to help Mr. Xie. If Mr. Xie doesn't mind, we can call each other by our first names from now on."

  "Thank you, thank you." Xie Xueli shook Min Shaolun's hand with tears of gratitude.

  He was indeed grateful, mainly because it was not an easy journey for my mother and eldest sister. Thanks to Min Shaolun's help, otherwise the consequences would have been unpredictable.

  "I heard the old lady mentioned that Mr. Xie has excellent medical skills." Min Shaolun's face was full of smiles, and he shook hands with Xie Xueli in compliment, "Brother, you are even a national-level research talent." "

  If you two are willing, If so, our Fenghe base welcomes you infinitely, haha."

  Xie Xueli was stunned.

  Didn't Ponghwa Base move his family to Gyeonggi?
  What does Base Chief Min mean? Is it what he thinks?

  Although he was confused in his heart, he didn't show it on his face. He just smiled and continued to shake Min Shaolun's hand.

  After exchanging a few words of greetings and sending Min Shaolun away, Xie Xueli took his mother and eldest sister aside and asked in a low voice, "Mom, eldest sister, what does Base Commander Min mean by saying this?" "Aren't

  you all planning to go to Gyeonggi Province?"

  "Yes." The old lady nodded in agreement, "I heard that Base Chief Min wants to build a new Fenghe base near Gyeonggi."

  "The Base Chief will take so many people with him, and he will definitely settle them down. Yes."

  Xie Xueli had a strange look on his face.

  No wonder Min Shaolun just kept talking like he was poaching. It turned out that he wanted to continue to be the base director...

  but building a base near Gyeonggi was a bit... too weird.

  If he wants to do this, will the senior officials of the Gyeonggi Base agree?
  The struggle for power is obvious, and this is too inappropriate for the capital.

  What was Gyeonggi before the apocalypse? It was the political center of the country. Can you, a small base manager after the apocalypse, compare to the political concepts that people have cultivated since childhood?

  They also plan to open the Fenghe base next door to Gyeonggi... I don't know what good thing they are thinking of.

  Anyway, Xie Xueli felt unreliable as soon as he heard it.

  "Mom, after we go to the Gyeonggi base, let's settle down with my eldest brother and the others first, and we'll talk about other things later." Xie Xueli persuaded his mother and eldest sister.

  "As for those things at Fenghe Base, we'd better not get involved."

  "Chief Min saved you and your eldest sister. We will give them a batch of rich supplies as a thank you. As for the fighting inside Fenghe Base, we No matter."

  Xie Xuexin nodded. She was used to listening to her mother and her brother in everything, so she agreed when her younger brother said this.

  The old lady frowned disapprovingly, "How much supplies will you give us? When Base Commander Min rescued us, he never said he wanted supplies."

  This old lady was also a strange person. She waved her hands when she asked for supplies, "We don't have any supplies, even if Yes, a family of several people can't even use it for themselves."

  "Xue Li, don't be honest and ask yourself to mention this matter. No one else has mentioned it. Why did you mention it?" The old lady scolded her son and patted her daughter's hand, "You Yes, did you hear that? They want to save us themselves, so why should they give us supplies?"

  "We didn't ask them to save us."

  Xie Xuexin has long been accustomed to listening to her mother's words. Even if her mother is unreasonable, she will only nod.

  Xie Xueli was quite helpless.

  He suspected that it must be because the old lady was shouting that one of his two sons was a key member of the laboratory and the other was a medical wizard, which made Min Shaolun have his mind set on himself and his eldest brother early in the morning.

  Otherwise, I wouldn't have said this to myself before.   

  The old lady pulled Xie Mei distressedly, "Meimei, I've been really worried about my bad grandma these days. Nothing happened to you." "

  It's okay." Xie Mei also held the old lady's hand tightly, "Grandma , I will stay with you from now on, okay."

  "Ah? You, you won't go back to Team Liaoyuan?"

  A hint of grievance flashed in Xie Mei's eyes, "Sister Ning Ning has done something to make me and Team Liaoyuan completely If we break up, I'm afraid I won't be able to go back."

  "What?" When the old lady heard that this happened, she almost jumped out to scold Xie Ning again.

  Xie Xueli hurriedly stretched out his hand to grab the worried old woman, and kept trying to persuade her, "Mom, Mom! What do you want to do? We are leaving the office building later, so take a good rest and get ready. Don't float on the water then. I have lost my energy."

  "Why are you holding me back? Song Youai and her daughter are bullying our Meimei like this, and you don't care about anything." The old lady reached out to pat her son angrily, "You uncle is really serious, I

  don't even bother to look at you." Xie Xueli couldn't help but sighed, "Mom, let me help you sit over there for a while."

  "Stop smiling at me. If I find someone bullying our Mei Mei next time, I will definitely I'm not done with her."

  ...

  In that compartment, Min Shaolun returned to the seventh floor with a few of his men with a gloomy face.

  The slim woman walked up to him swaying and took his arm, "Salem, did things go well? What did they say?" Min

  Shaolun said with a sullen face, "There is no reply. Xie's rhetoric seems to be a lot of excuses. Big concern."

  "Humph, that means they don't like our Fenghe base." The woman sneered, "It's like a phoenix with its feathers is worse than a chicken. I think back then we were on our own territory in Fenghe base..."

  Min Shaolun turned his head and said fiercely. He glared at her and took his arm out of hers, "If you can't speak, don't speak!"

  A phoenix with its feathers is worse than a chicken. Isn't this a disservice to yourself?

  Ou Huaqian is a woman with a good figure and appearance, and her supernatural abilities are sufficient, but she is just not smart enough!

  He has a smart face but a stupid heart, and from time to time he makes shocking remarks that can piss him off to death.

  Thinking of the young and beautiful Captain Xie, Min Shaolun's face became even more gloomy.

  I have to say that Captain Xie is much better than this stupid woman like Ou Huaqian in every aspect.

  Love-minded women are actually easy to handle.

  It's just that Gu Chen's lingering bastard has been following Captain Xie like a hanging ghost.

  This is a bit tricky, and Min Shaolun is depressed.

  "Salem, what should we do now?"

  Min Shaolun turned around irritably, "How was the negotiation with them? Have you arranged the wooden raft?" "Oh

  , those superpower teams on the seventeenth floor, each one has a higher bid than the last. , I'm afraid they are all crazy."

  "How could I be fooled by them!" The woman twisted her waist and approached again, "Salem, we can't bow in front of those people on the seventeenth floor." "

  We worked hard to save the crystal core You can't leave it to others."

  "What else?"

 Chapter 574 Exchange
  Min Shaolun couldn't hide the anger and irritation in his heart. He turned around and yelled at the woman, "Use the small wooden basin to row all the way across again??"

  "You can row, but others can? I didn't know how many people we lost when we came here?" "

  Min Shaolun didn't even say the worse words. After all, they had a good journey. They were not tired on the sightseeing boat. There was no need for this woman to row a small wooden tub at all!

  But others...

  Min Shaolun only felt upset and angry.

  Ou Huaqian had a myocardial infarction after being yelled at by the man. She curled her lips in frustration and muttered in a low voice, "But it's not my fault."

  Min Shaolun turned around and left, leading a few of his men out again.

  "Salem, Salem, where are you going? Didn't you just come back?" Ou Huaqian was anxious, and asked loudly after catching up a few steps.

  Salem has become increasingly impatient with her recently, which makes Ou Huaqian feel very uncomfortable.

  In the past, Salem would never be so disrespectful to her in front of outsiders, but now, in front of so many base members, he could get angry and roar at her!

  Ou Huaqian bit her lip, and when she saw the man walking out without looking back, she secretly clenched her fists in anger.

  Min Shaolun ignored the woman and led people all the way to the seventeenth floor. He stopped a team member from Group A and said with a cold face, "I have something to discuss with your captain Gu." The

  stopped team member looked him up and down. He didn't deliberately make things difficult, he turned around and went to find Gu Chen.

  There was nothing to stop him, but the briefing was one thing, and whether the captain would see them was another.

  Min Shaolun stood in front of the corridor window, wanting to light a cigarette to calm down.

  It's a pity that when I touched my pocket, I found it empty.

  Tobacco and alcohol have become a scarce resource after the apocalypse. Even as the base commander of Fenghe Base, he is not qualified to enjoy it every day.

  In the past, when I had a small base, I could still be a local emperor.

  But now...he is homeless.

  Min Shaolun rubbed his thumb and turned his head. Although he was anxious in his heart, he showed calmness on his face.

  Ten minutes later, Captain Gu came slowly, smiled when he saw him, and said without hesitation, "Chief Min, why are you looking for me?"

  The two men's eyes met, as if sparks were flying in the air.

  When Min Shaolun saw that he had finished his polite words, he took a leisurely look at himself and didn't say anything for a long time. He couldn't help tightening his fingers and forced the smile on his face to look more sincere, "I can provide Captain Gu with some news. "

  Gu Chen had a smile on his face, but what he said didn't sit well with him. "Is it... free information?"

  "No." Min Shaolun was almost gritting his teeth. "Of course there is a fee." "

  That's not necessary." Gu Chen said with a smile on his face. The captain categorically objected. His words were so rude that Min Shaolun was stunned for a moment.

  Several members of Group A who came with him were almost laughed to death by their captain.

  As expected, the richer people get, the more they care about it. The captain has so many supplies, but he is still very concerned about the news of spending money.

  Captain Gu waved his hand to the man, "Okay, if you have nothing else to do, go back and rest. I have something else to do..." "This

  news is very useful for this trip in the water." Min Shaolun almost gritted his teeth, " Captain Gu doesn't want to think about it anymore?"

  "Captain Gu, you talented people of course don't need any news if you are brave, but don't you need the survivors behind you who have gone to the base?"

  Seeing that Captain Gu didn't stop and look back at all. Min Shaolun gritted his teeth and shouted loudly, "No supplies needed!!"

  Captain Gu stopped decisively, turned his head, blinked his peach blossom eyes, and stared at the other party, "You said this yourself."

  " Since it's free news, let's talk about it!"

  Group A members almost laughed.

  Their captain is really stingy, getting more and more stingy!
  Captain Gu doesn't think so.

  Naturally, you have to spend where you need to spend, and you have to save where you need to save.

  This Min Shaolun, he got angry when he saw him. He had been staring at his girlfriend before. According to his past temper, he was going to beat him!

  Now he has restrained himself too much! Various tasks have almost smoothed away all his sharp edges...

  He is now a temperless Captain Gu.

  But this guy Min Shaolun came to the door, so he got straight to the point with the intention of knocking him off.

  Captain Gu is not stupid, how could he be ripped off by this man.

  So the best way is to just ignore him!

  Captain Gu stepped back and said, "Tell me what the news is first."

  "Although I can give you the news for free, I still hope that Captain Gu will agree to my small request."

  Seeing that Gu Chen was such an unreliable guy, he raised his eyebrows The feet want to leave again.

  Min Shaolun was so angry that he almost vomited blood! !
  What kind of bastard is this? He hasn't finished speaking yet. He wants to leave as soon as he hears the request.

  This little bastard just wants free information and is not willing to do anything!

  Ahhhhh how can there be such a shameless thing in the world.

  Min Shaolun simply shouted loudly, "I won't make any excessive demands. I just want Captain Gu to be accommodating and take all of us at Fenghe Base to continue north to Gyeonggi." "I

  won't trouble Captain Gu at all during this period! I just hope that you will I can take everyone with me by the way."

  He quickly followed in, no longer caring about any dignity, and continued talking loudly, "Captain Gu, we will use the crystal core to buy rafts, and we will also deal with issues such as food and drink during the journey. Solve it yourself and won't cause any trouble to you!!"

  ...

  Xie Ning was sitting cross-legged in the corner of the cubicle, checking out her Crystal Core Duoduo store.

  Unsurprisingly, the store's products have already been sold out.

  There are many scrolling messages at the bottom of the store page: Boss, when will the Chinese cabbage be served?

  Hehe, your cabbage is very juicy, really good, really really good.

  Don't scold me, I'm not asking for help. His cabbage is really delicious. I can vouch for it with my 28-year-old personality.

  That's right, it's completely incomparable to the kind of cabbage grown by wood-type superpowers. It's completely different in terms of taste and nutritional value.

  Yes, yes, I bought one too, and it feels like a great value for money.

  Don't buy it, everyone, I can make a profit!
  Xie Ning blinked and looked at the scrolling fonts on the suspended screen, and couldn't help but feel a little funny.

  Unexpectedly, the reputation of Jinghe Duoduo store has actually increased...

  I haven't visited it for a while, but there are many comments supporting her under the store.

  Of course, there were also some spectators who cursed the group of people upstairs.   

  A scrolling message floated across the screen: There are enough of these agents upstairs. This store has a big backing. It actually found so many agents to support its presence.

  Another: That's right, I want to see how long this store can last with so many agents. Don't think we don't know that hiring a contractor also costs points. Do you have enough points to spend? How many points does an excuse cost? Are you twenty?
  Then someone retorted and yelled at them: Who is the trustee? Not me. I bought one out of curiosity and tried it. I didn't expect it to be really delicious. And I feel that after eating, my supernatural energy is restored much faster.

  Someone said this, and there were several comments immediately below to support it: Yes, yes, yes, the boss upstairs feels the same way. I thought I felt wrong at first. Do you feel the same way?
  Yes, yes, I just finished the battle that day. I cooked a large pot of clear cabbage soup. All the members of my team ate the soup and vegetables. They all said that the recovery speed of superpower energy was accelerated. It was really true. With my whole team, I I swear by my honor, and every word must be true.

  Why doesn't that big guy who buys baby vegetables come out and talk about it? Do your ten second-order crystal cores, which are so deceptively expensive, also have the same effect?

  Someone asked a question, and after several lines of comments below, someone actually replied, using a humming emoticon: The effect is indescribable, you will know when you can buy one baby cabbage with ten second-order crystal nuclei, what a wonderful thing it is. Word!

  The following is a series: The boss is mighty! Worship the boss!

  There was a lot of quarrel in the message area. Most people said that others were stooges and called her a black-hearted boss with a bad heart.

  A small number of people were furious with others, and even exaggeratedly went so far as to make an appointment.

  Whatever the place, what time, if you dare, show up, see if I can't kill you...

  Xie Ning looked through these messages and felt dumbfounded.

  After being dumbfounded, she asked Little Spider to serve her a batch of juicy cabbage.

  As rows of cabbage are uploaded to the empty shelves, a series of "ding dong ding dong" beeps indicate that the goods are on the shelves.

  This time Xie Ning was online, and she could see the comment area below scrolling in real time, and it immediately became lively.

  "Hey, it's unprecedented. I'm waiting online until the boss comes back."

  "The boss has put it on the shelves. I'm going to buy more this time!"

  "Haha, I waited until the first-hand supply of goods, and with luck, I'm going to be pale today!"

  "Great, I've been waiting for several days, and I was wondering if the boss would just change his business and stop selling cabbage in this shop." "

  How is it possible upstairs? You have checked all the store shelves in the system mall, but there is no one. How can I catch up with this boss boss!"

  "Yes, yes, there are a thousand shelves. Unheard of and unseen."

  "To tell you the truth, I really think the boss is like a BUG in the Tongzi world!"

  Xie Ning stared at the excitement. In the message area, a string of colorful words floated across the screen from time to time.

  The little spider clicked on the screen, "Ning Ningzhu, we still specialize in Chinese cabbage this time? Why don't you sell something else for a change?" "

  Well, let's try selling another batch of Chinese cabbage." She looked at it. The number of points on her account, she now actually has more than 1,800 mall points.

  All the rest is to pay for the crystal core.

  Xie Ning's main purpose was to compete for the crystal core business with the

  A thousand shelves were instantly filled with cabbage.

  Now that her farmland is irrigated with replenishing well water, she can basically harvest a wave of Chinese cabbage in a day or two.

  Xie Ning enslaved the little parrot every time, letting her use her mental power to collect and grow vegetables, so as not to bother herself...

  The little parrot had no idea that she was being enslaved, because it was quite happy to have something to do, and flew around every day. Very happy to go.

  Nowadays, the entire second floor of the farmhouse's fruit and vegetable warehouse is filled with Chinese cabbages. It doesn't hurt to put a thousand of them on the shelves.

  She also felt that there were not enough piles. Now the fields were producing more and more things faster and faster. If this continued, it wouldn't take long before the five-story vegetable and fruit warehouse would be full.

  So Xie Ning struggled to consider whether to separate the fruits and vegetables. If that didn't work, he would have to build several more large warehouses.

  Fortunately, the farmhouse space has been expanded a lot now, so it shouldn't be difficult to build a few more warehouses.

  "Ning Ning."

  While she was thinking, Xie Ning heard Gu Chen calling her from outside, so she turned away the screen in front of her and took the little spider back into space.

  She walked out, and Gu Chen was talking to his uncle and the others. When he saw her coming, he smiled at her, "Min Shaolun from the seventh floor just came over and gave us a piece of news." "

  What news." Xie Ning raised her eyebrows, intuitively she didn't like it. This person is Min Shaolun.

  The way he looks at people always feels like a pair of snake eyes staring at prey, which is very unpleasant.

  "Information about aquatic mutant plants."

  "Oh, is that the water vine at the bottom?" Xie Ning nodded, "Were they attacked when they came?" "

  Yes." Gu Chen pulled her to the window and looked towards Pointing down, "Min Shaolun said that they originally wanted to go straight to Gyeonggi without stopping on the way." "

  Unexpectedly, the water got deeper and deeper along the way, so they had to use some wooden basins as tools and rowed to the highest floor here."

  "The mutated aquatic plants appeared at this time, and one of them quickly took a photo."

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows, "What does he want?"

  "He said he could provide us with the photo for free, and I hope we can provide it. Some rafts, take them with you. They can produce some crystal nuclei, but they can't be too outrageous." "

  They have more than three hundred people, is that enough?"

  "Yes, when we made the rafts here, we did more in advance. Some spare rafts are stored with the space powers of each team."

  Xie Ning nodded, "Just so that if something happens midway, there will be no spare rafts to replace."

  "Yeah. That's the problem. ."

  "Their sightseeing boat can still be used."

  "Okay." Gu Chen nodded, "The group of people who were left behind can still leave in the Zodiac rubber boat, which will free up a few rafts for backup. ."

  "Oh, oh." Xie Ning nodded repeatedly, "Then exchange with them. The shady price Li Dawei and the others offered is indeed too shady. Let him give it a fair price!"

  Gu Chen couldn't help laughing, thinking that his little girlfriend was actually just The most deceptive thing...

  "Then when are we leaving?"

  "Leave at 12 noon, let them start eating now, don't be on the road with too many things every day."

  "Yeah." Xie Ning agreed very much, but She had eaten breakfast not long ago, and she was really not hungry now.

  But Comrade Youai said that it would be better to eat now, so as not to be eye-catching and inconvenient when the water is floating.

  Xie Ning and the others took turns eating bowls of beef noodles in the cubicle, filling her up.

  Grandpa and grandma were tinkering in the farmhouse space. They used an electric pan to bake a lot of egg pancakes and stuffed them all into their backpacks

  . She just felt very strong.

  After putting a cup of warm milk into the thermos, Xie Ning and her group were ready to set off.

Chapter 575: Rafting
  The photos of aquatic mutant plants provided by Min Shaolun are very useful.

  Although the person taking the photo was a little shaken, they could see the general outline clearly.

  Min Shaolun also took the initiative to explain to them the process of fighting the mutated aquatic plant. He bluntly said that the thing was very dangerous. If it hadn't chased him, he would have had to explain everything on the spot.

  The photo was handed into the hands of Yu Tianfeng. Comrade Xiaoyu studied for a long time and then said, "Prepare some fire-type supernatural guns. One for each of the five rafts. Fire attack is the most suitable." "

  Okay."

  "Gu Chen and the others plan to How to go? The raft is likely to hit underwater buildings on the road."

  Because it is a city, who knows what is under the water, and it is likely to hit various things buried under the water, such as some vehicles, Piles and poles and the like.

  Xie Ning was also a little worried, after all, she was still dragging so many oil bottles!

  "According to what Min Shaolun said, this aquatic mutant plant is probably unable to surface." Yu Tianfeng analyzed, "It cannot be ruled out that it is some kind of mutant tree on the street. Its vines have a trace of water power."

  " But Min Shaolun also said before that the aquatic mutant plant only chased them for a short distance and then disappeared." "

  I'm afraid its attack range is not large, so don't worry too much."

  Yu Tianfeng looked at the aquatic plant in the photo The huge flesh-colored tentacles of the mutated plant made him marvel, "This mutation is really big." It would be nice to get some rhizome sap. Xie

  Ning took the photo on her phone away from his hand and looked at him expressionlessly, "Speak carefully." "

  Yu Tianfeng raised his head in confusion, a tuft of white hair floating in front of his forehead, "I always speak seriously.

  "Didn't you notice? " Xie Ning glanced at him, "The way you look at beautiful women is not as intense as when you look at mutated plants." "

  She has such a perverted and wretched look!
  Yu Tianfeng couldn't help laughing and trotted after Xie Ning, "Xiao Ning, don't worry, you are much more beautiful than them. I will definitely see you more in the future! "

  Everyone turned their attention to them.

  Sure enough, Comrade Gu rushed to the battlefield in three seconds, pushed Dr. Yu aside, and led his girlfriend away.

  Everyone went down to the stairs on the second floor and started The water flowed past.

  Xie Ning's entire team was fully armed, wrapped in raincoats and rain boots from head to toe, and all wore scarves and masks.

  A group of people carried their backpacks on their fronts and filed down.

  Zhu Yong, Song Youzhi, and Song Youyi held the bags in their hands. Pole.

  The people of the Spark Team are quite hard-working. They have built a total of seven wooden rafts in the past few days. Now they have taken out three and the remaining four are still stored in Ji Taixian's space for backup.

  Xie Ning is actually very happy because her family gives her so much peace of mind. In fact ,

  she has told everyone that there is a boat in her space, but everyone still worked diligently to make seven rafts without slacking off.

  Everyone is doing their best to contribute to this team and this family. Xie Ning is reassured that she is not too dependent on her.

  At least the family members are working hard every day to learn more apocalyptic survival skills. It

  is good to have your own abilities, and it is better to rely on yourself than relying on mountains and trees.

  Xinghuo The team of more than ten people boarded three rafts in one swift movement and floated out through the large split glass window.

  Su Xiyue sat among her family holding her backpack, her little face was quite excited, she looked around but did not come out. shouted.

  The rafts floated out one after another, and the ones in front began to urge the ones in front to move faster.

  The weaklings at the base finally learned a lot, and this time they did not scramble for any trivial matters. They boarded the rafts one by one in an orderly manner.

  Drifting on the On the water, everyone was not feeling relaxed at all. As far as

  the eye could see

  , there was a sea of ​​water. The original office building was a little denser

  in the mist and rain. Such a nice city was now completely soaked and submerged by the rain. At a glance, , truly endless desolation and coldness.   

  Some female comrades at Gushang Base even covered their faces with their hands and sobbed softly.

  This may be the city where they have lived for a long time, or it may be the place where they have worked for many years.

  But now...

  the dilapidated street lamps hang dejectedly in the distance, and the fading signboards are visible.

  The square that was bustling and prosperous before the end of the world was now flooded and no trace of it was left.

  The trees on the street were withered, and only half of the bakery window was flooded.

  The finely crafted bread in the window had long been robbed, leaving only half of a bloody zombie face pressed against the glass, baring its gnarly white teeth at them.

  Xie Ning closed her eyes, feeling extremely heavy.

  Anyone who sees this devastated scene will probably not be able to bear it.

  A group of people held poles and floated slowly on the water. They did not dare to float too fast to prevent them from hitting some underwater buildings.

  The wooden raft of Song Youzhi and others almost collided with a shared bicycle standing on the road.

  There is half a zombie hanging under the wheel of this bicycle, its head has been chopped off, and its eyes are still glaring fiercely at the passers-by.

  "Everyone, be careful and try to move as slowly as possible." Zhai Ruobai and others led the way, giving everyone guidance from time to time.

  The rain is still falling.

  It's just that the rain is much lighter, but the continuous drizzle makes people very upset.

  It just felt like it was going on and on, as if the light rain was going on endlessly.

  Everyone holding the raft was afraid of falling behind, so they followed closely one after another.

  At this time, Xie Mei couldn't help but envy the people of the Liaoyuan team who got on the sightseeing boat.

  If that woman Xie Ning hadn't been too talkative and exposed her in front of the team, she would be on that ship now.

  Although the current is not bumpy, the feeling of standing on a raft is much worse than sitting comfortably in a boat.

  Xie Xueli and Xie Xuexin got my mother a square wooden bench and asked her to sit in the middle.

  The person holding the raft for them was called Xiao Ding. Xiao Ding was probably a power user. He could hold the raft easily by himself.

  Min Shaolun continued to win over and sent two superpowers to Xie Xueli and the others.

  Apart from this Xiao Ding, the other one is the wind power user that the old lady praised.

  An hour later, everyone on the raft crossed the street corner without any danger and continued to float towards the old city gate.

  Fortunately, each raft is equipped with at least one person who can support the raft, and the current is not fast, otherwise the journey will be quite choked.

  "The main road is out of the old city gate ahead. It can be better." "

  Tell me, when will the rain stop."

  "This weather is not normal. We have never rained so much before when we went here. It's raining."

  "Oh, the weather will be normal after the end of the world. It's already cold, but this rain is even more humid and cold, freezing to death."

  "Hey, what's wrong with you?" There was an exclamation from the raft behind.

  Song Youai and others turned around to look. Everyone was crowded on the wooden raft, but they couldn't see clearly who was calling.

 Chapter 576: Mutation.
  There were screams from the rafts behind, and the rafts began to sway, accompanied by the sound of "plop" falling into the water.

  Fortunately, when arranging the trip at that time, some superpowers were put on the rafts of ordinary people.

  The rescue speed is also very fast when falling into the water.

  Everyone scrambled to pick up a young girl from the cold and turbid water. As soon as she was put on the raft, someone screamed in surprise.

  "Oh my god, what is that?"

  Half of the white tentacles were wrapped around the woman's neck, swinging limply.

  Xie Mei saw clearly with her sharp eyes, and her expression suddenly became tense, "It's an aquatic mutant plant, everyone, be careful." As

  soon as she finished speaking, the sound of "plop-plop-plop" falling into the water was heard in the distance.

  Some of the surrounding wood-type superpowers were too late to save him. Just as they pulled this one out of the water, the other one fell into the water again.

  Liu Fen, from the women's team with special abilities, had just dragged an old man out of the water. She watched helplessly as a strong man behind him fell into the water. She stamped her feet anxiously, "Can you gather together?"

  She had just finished speaking. , I saw two women gathered together, being swung and dragged by flesh-colored tentacles, and fell into the water with a crash.

  "Hurry up and use the fire-type superpower gun!"

  Someone exclaimed next to him, and then someone with superpowers from the side used the fire-type superpower gun to attack the tentacles.

  But the tentacles snaked very quickly, almost passing by everyone's eyes in an instant.

  Everyone felt a sense of frustration.

  "If this continues, people will be dragged down by these tentacles." Lu Wei said in a deep voice.

  Xie Ning stared straight ahead for a long time, "Have you found it?"

  Kress shook his head, "Spiritual power will be a little blurry underwater, like..."

  He racked his brains to describe it, Xie Ning turned to glance at him, "It's like being covered with a layer of gauze."

  "Oh, right!"

  "That means your mental strength is not up to par." Xie Ning said expressionlessly, "Like me, this wouldn't happen." "

  Spiritual No matter how many layers of obstacles it passes through, it's like entering a place where there is no one."

  Everyone: ...

  The boyfriend can't stand the little girlfriend's boastful words...

  How shocking is the little girl!

  The boy Kress was so shocked that he lowered the corner of his mouth and stared straight ahead with no expression, "What did you see?"

  "Nothing."

  Everyone:...

  Kress twitched the corner of his mouth in confusion, "It's nothing!"

  I thought how powerful this guy was. What he said before was that there was nothing in the sky and nothing on the ground, but it turned out that he couldn't see anything!

  "Look again." Xie Ning urged, "Can you see the tentacle monster just standing here without moving?"

  Kress really wanted to spray her in the face.

  "I'm telling you, you have to spread your mental energy as much as possible. This is also a training for yourself." Xie Ning muttered, asking the boy to use his mental energy to look around.

  Of course, he was not idle either, and continued to explore the depths of the water with his mental energy.

  There is everything under the water, including some tables and chairs floating out from the building, bicycles and battery scooters, and various means of transportation.

  The guardrails rippled horizontally and vertically under the water, and from time to time you could see a dead face.

  This feels very uncomfortable.

  Xie Ning glanced around and said to everyone in the Spark Team, "Pay attention to your protection and don't fall into the water."   

  It's not pleasant to fall into the water. There are all kinds of messy things in the water, including excrement and corpses. If you cough, just take a sip...

  Song Youai stiffened his face and tried to restrain the urge to vomit, "Yes. It's not that there are a lot of dirty things down there."

  Xie Ning didn't want to irritate them, so she quickly brought up the topic, "Yueyue, control the raft."

  "Okay sister." Su Xiyue nodded in agreement, and with a casual move, a small plant grew in front of her. The tree jumped up to more than one meter high in minutes and became stronger.

  Song Kexin was facing the water nervously. When she looked back, she was startled. She opened her mouth wide and shouted, "Wow Yueyue, you are so powerful now."

  The most depressed person was undoubtedly Song Shijun, who felt very sad in his heart. After shouting, even his little sister has almost caught up with him. His family status is seeing a decline again and again, and he is about to hit the bottom...

  Su Xiyue smiled sweetly, stretched out her hand to hold the tree trunk, "Wait a minute, if you feel that the raft is shaking, Just come here and grab the tree. I'll plant two more symmetrical trees on the side to strengthen the raft." "

  Yueyue, you are so awesome. Don't let it go." Song Kexin blew a series of rainbow farts non-stop, "Then now you can not only make What kind of fruits and vegetables can the trees suddenly grow taller?"

  This foodie, seeing how powerful the wood-type superpower was, immediately asked a question that was closely related to him.

  Su Xiyue took out a big mango from her backpack and handed it to Song Kexin, "Here."

  "Wow, did you induce this?"

  "Hehe." Su Xiyue smiled a bit shyly, "I didn't do it well at first. , I've kept it for several days...it's soft now." "

  I just don't know if it tastes good. If it doesn't taste good, don't dislike me."

  "Yueyue, you are really getting better and better." Song Shijun said He came over to another raft and shouted, "Brother, please strengthen the raft too, and by the way, we can also get a tree to hold it down." "

  Hurry up and grab people, two more people have fallen into the raft next to you."

  " Pulling like this is not an option! We have to find the starting point of the tentacles as soon as possible."

  A group of people were noisy, pulling water here and there, and it was a busy job.

  Xie Ning remained silent, her mental energy scanning back and forth underwater until fifteen minutes passed.

  "I give up!" Following Kress's frustrated cry, Xie Ning said "I found it" to attract everyone's attention.

  "Where it is."

  "The bottom of the water is quite deep." Xie Ning made an estimate and said in a deep voice, "It is estimated to be three stories high."

  Song Youai held the tree with one hand and showed an expression of sudden realization, "Then It must be underground!"

  "Think about it, the water level has risen by more than two floors, and now the strange thing is three floors underwater. It is probably because some tree in the original green belt has mutated!" "

  Yes. Is there any way to deal with it?"

  "Yes." Song Kexin responded uncertainly, but her eyes were staring at her sister.

  "It's very possible." Xie Ning nodded slightly, "Some green plants on the green belt have mutated. What Min Shaolun and the others encountered before is probably another wave." "Although

  these mutated aquatic plants have grown very long tentacles, it is impossible after all. It stretches infinitely and cannot go too far." This is why Min Shaolun said before that the aquatic plants did not catch up with them.

  Because there is no way to catch up.

  "As long as we pass through this section quickly, we should be able to get out of trouble."

  Xie Ning said, taking out a diving suit from the space.

  Everyone looked at her with bright eyes, "What are you doing?"

  Xie Ning coughed lightly, "I'll go down and take a look."

  "Didn't you say there are a bunch of disgusting things down there?"

  "So I have equipment."

Chapter 577: A windfall...

  Kress looked at her with contempt, "You want to go into the water and touch the crystal core?"

  Hitting the right note, Xie Ning raised her hand to touch her nose, saying nothing. Set of diving equipment.

  Song Youai hurriedly grabbed her, "Daughter, can you do it? Have you dived before?"

  Xie Ning blinked.

  Why didn't she wait for the last twenty years before?

  "I learned a little bit about it in school, so I know a little bit about it."

  Song Youai suddenly discovered that the school her daughter went to was simply too high-end, and the teacher was actually almighty and could teach everything!
  "Don't worry, I'll be back in twenty minutes! There will definitely be no problem."

  Everyone stared at her with bright eyes. Song Kexin's eyes almost rolled to the sky...

  Gu Chen couldn't hide his worry, "The situation under water is uncertain, you Are you sure you want to go down? Moreover, plant-based crystal nuclei may not be useful to humans."

  Just like the crystal nuclei of mutant animals, they are actually not of much use.

  At present, the research institute's main research and development is still the crystal nuclei in zombie corpses, which are used to make energy-replenishing potions.

  To be honest, it is still quite difficult to make this kind of stock solution, and the level of improvement is not high.

  The concentrated version of the energy-replenishing potion previously produced by the base only increased energy by 20%.

  The use efficiency of the crystal core is a bit low, and it is completely inferior to what is made by Ning Ning.

  Xie Ning patted his hand and winked at him.

  She made an OK gesture, stretched out two fingers, and then plopped herself into the water.

  Everyone was speechless, watching her rapidly diving figure without saying a word for a long time.

  In the end, Kress chuckled twice, "I pulled you into the mental network, and she came in." "

  You can rest assured that if she encounters something, she will definitely slip back into space as soon as possible."

  "That's right." Song Kexin and others People nodded repeatedly.

  Entering the spiritual network, Gu Chen quickly asked, "Ning Ning

  , what did you see?" Which of you wants the big diamond?"

  Everyone:...

  "Take it out and give it to my uncle."

  Her uncle:...I thank you, my great nephew.

  Xie Ning dived down to nearly three floors and approached the green belt as quickly as possible.

  "How are you, my dear?"

  "You guys hurry through this section. There are more tentacles down there, like white noodles. If nothing happens, I'll come out later and catch up with you in twenty minutes."

  Even her mother was worried . I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

  Can you stop stressing about twenty minutes every day? I don't know when she can finish things in twenty minutes...

  "Girl, we don't lack crystal nuclei." Song Youai muttered, "Actually, there is no need to work so hard."

  "I feel like this thing is useful to me." Xie Ning said firmly, and everyone fell silent.

  The aquatic plant crystal core is useful to her, so it must be really useful...

  Song Youai turned to the confused Song Kexin and others, "Your sister has superpowers, she should have sensed it in advance."

  Su Xiyue's little girly face With a happy expression on his face, he nodded heavily, "Sister is the most powerful."

  "Yueyue is also great." Song Kexin continued her rainbow fart.

  "Sisters are all powerful!"

  "Yes, we are the three most powerful sisters of the Song family!"

  The boy Song Shijun weakly supported his pole and continued to pick out a person who fell into the water, and used the cyclone to send the person back to the raft next to him.

  Sisters and sisters are so curled up, there really is no way for his baby Shijun to survive...

  Xie Ning dived all the way to the green belt, and at this time, there were already patches of tentacles floating in front of her eyes.   

  Xie Ning didn't talk nonsense to them, and directly covered them with a metal mesh with small thunderbolt sparks.

  The electric current began to flow under the water, and each one looked like a small purple snake, spreading forward rapidly.

  To avoid electrocuting her, Xie Ning quickly added a space wall cover around herself.

  After a few minutes, all the tentacles outside were charred with electricity, and she quickly dived in without the cover.

  If anyone is here, they will find a magical world under the water.

  With Xie Ning as the starting point, the surrounding area turned into metal grids, making a sizzling sound.

  Whenever any tentacle dared to approach, they would all be charred on the outside and tender on the inside.

  The electricity in the water was so refreshing. Xie Ning, who was electrified all the way, came directly to the tentacle body.

  After these plants mutate into aquatic plants, they are almost ten times thicker than before.

  But as long as it is a plant, the crystal nuclei are usually buried deep in the rhizome, so you can't go wrong starting there.

  Xie Ning propped up a pair of golden wings in the water, pulled the water surface, and rushed over with people and equipment.

  A mental attack fell into the roots of the vegetation, accompanied by tentacles dancing wildly. Xie Ning used her mental power to pull out the crystal core of the dead mutated plant.

  In just a few minutes, a green crystal core the size of an olive was obtained.

  The levels of these mutant plants are not high, generally around level three to level four, and the highest level is only level four.

  In the eyes of ordinary people, the mutated plant that could be dealt with as if it were as high as the sky, is now being destroyed by Xie Ning, and has nowhere to run.

  More than half an hour later, Xie Ning, the crystal core harvester, snorkeled up.

  As soon as my head emerged from the water, I felt a strange feeling in my heart.

  Almost instantly, it sank to the bottom of the water again, and the sliding speed of its golden wings was comparable to the speed of light.

  "biubiu" Several bullets entered the water and instantly burst into a stream of water splashes.

  Xie Ning didn't panic at all, she just looked up at the water surface with cold eyes and continued to dive forward.

  I got a lot of aquatic plant nuclei and almost got careless.

  He didn't expect that Ma Yu would ambush him at such a time, and he was quite good at picking the time.

  Good luck, I was worried that I couldn't kill her before returning to Gyeonggi.

  Xie Ning took the initiative to communicate with Little Spider and "shield her brain."

  "She didn't turn on the invisibility device just now, how could she fool me for a moment?"

  With her mental power, even if someone is invisible within ten miles of her, She can still "see".

  So what happened just now?

  If it weren't for her accurate and quick mental prediction, she might have been shot by that woman Ma Yu.

  "Alien species can emit a smell that can cover their body in a short period of time."

  "Don't be careless about Ning Ning's main body. You must trap her in the space wall to prevent the parasite source from escaping and transforming."

  "I know." Xie Ning looked solemn and slightly He nodded and continued to dive forward quickly for a while.

  The bullets passed through the water randomly, making a series of water sounds, and followed closely behind him.

  Ma Yu came after him, which was exactly what Xie Ning wanted.

  "I'll set up a space wall within a radius of half a kilometer. Please help me keep an eye on her to prevent her from diving."

  "Okay."

  Xie Ning folded her wings and quickly took out a rubber boat from the space.

  She walked out of the water and climbed onto the rubber boat. The metal wall in front of her was shot by a row of bullets.

  "That's all you have?" Xie Ning smiled sarcastically.

  The bullets pierced into the metal wall floated and suddenly fell off, turning the bullet heads...

Chapter 578 Seeking Death
  Ma Yu's pupils trembled violently, and he subconsciously fired countless guns towards the opposite side, knocking down the bullets that were coming at high speed to the ground.

  "That's right. After becoming a parasitic mutant, your speed, eyesight, and physical strength have all improved rapidly." Xie Ning glanced at the other party with a sarcastic look, and her words were quite sharp.

  If Ma Yu was just shocked by Xie Ninglu's hand just now, now he was...completely shocked.

  Xie Ning's words fell, and Ma Yu blurted out, "How do you know?"
  After saying this, she realized that she was really brainless. Doesn't this mean that she directly admitted Xie Ning's theory of parasitic alien species?

  "You were responsible for the death of the three Xia Yuanyi people." Ma Yu said firmly, "Why don't you let us go?" "

  How did we provoke you?"

  Xie Ning laughed angrily at her, "Sister , Who will not let whom go? Make it as if I am here to ambush and kill you?"

  This woman spoke incoherently. Has her brain been eaten away by the parasite?
  "Xie Ning."

  "Actually, we can let each other go, right?" Ma Yu stared at her eyes very vigilantly as he spoke, and moved cautiously behind the raft.

  Xie Ning smiled at her, "You deliberately waited here to kill me, and now you want to just say a few words to let me go?"

  "Your brain has indeed been eaten away by the parasite. You are already extremely confused even before you are old. ."

  Xie Ning smiled at her, and in an instant, more than a dozen transparent space blades flew out of her hands and struck straight at the opponent.

  Ma Yu could not see the space blade at all, but she had been observing Xie Ning carefully.

  Just from the subtle changes in Xie Ning's expression, Ma Yu could feel that he was in a bad situation.

  Although he couldn't see clearly the direction in which the space blade was flying, he could feel the abnormal flow of wind when the space blade was close to him.

  Ma Yu dodged, but was still hit by several space blades.

  The Space Blade is very fast and highly confidential, making it impossible to completely evade it.

  Blood flowed from the split hands and feet.

  Ma Yu roared like crazy.

  Song Youzhi, who was holding the pole, had an expression on his face and quickly turned back to look at the vast water.

  "What happened to Ning Ning!"

  Song Youai and the others had left the attack range of the mutated aquatic plants. Ma Yu's scream was very sharp, and they heard it very clearly.

  Gu Chen's heart tightened and he was busy calling Xie Ning in the mental network.

  After calling her twice, Xie Ning gave them a simple reply, "Come and help, Xiao Gu, Xinxin, others don't need to come over." Gu

  Chen quickly jumped on an assault boat next to him, commandeered it for a few minutes, and successively The uncles and aunties rushed to the raft.

  Song Kexin jumped over quickly. Ji Taixian was worried about his Xinxin and ran away with him.

  "Kress, what happened over there?"

  Everyone called out one after another, anxiously asking the boy Kress.

  Kress, who was looking around with all his energy, said after more than ten seconds, "That Ma Yu is next to Sister Ning now." "

  Ma Yu!" Everyone was startled and asked, "Can you Do you see what's going on?"

  "It's okay, don't worry." Kress curled his lips and said, "Although the parasite in her body is relatively powerful, she is definitely not a match for Sister Ning."

  Based on his understanding of Xie Ning's cheating, he is cheating. The current mental attack range is probably higher than hers...

  The parasitic alien species can't hurt her, Kress is very sure.

  What's more, Gu Chen and Song Kexin have returned again. This alien is seeking death.   

  Several adults and aunts who were driven onto the raft were shouting, "Hey, maybe our assault boat has been requisitioned and we won't return it."

  If Song Kexin had not left, she would have recognized the loudest voice. Uncle, I had a few arguments with him before.

  The old man kept talking, "Let me tell you, these assault boats and rubber dinghies are all things we searched out from the equipment store with great pains. We also killed many zombies along the way. It took a lot of effort. So old!!"

  "If you want it, go out and find it yourself." "

  I'm old, you can't come and snatch my things."

  "Yes, we can't stand too many setbacks, we are so old , you young people can't come and rob us."

  Lu Wei explained to several people in a good temper, "I have to use your assault boat to go back to do some things. I will be back soon and I will definitely return it to you."

  The uncle rolled his eyes and said, "Since it's a loan, you have to pay the rent! Our assault boat burns oil when it goes back and forth!" "

  No."

  "Yes, yes, it burns oil, or we'll pay for it. We can use some fuel."

  "Hmm, how about paying us twenty liters of diesel."

  Song Shijun rolled his eyes and said, "The lion opened his mouth! How much oil can we burn in the ten minutes we have just been here? Twenty liters! Twenty liters can be used to drive from the West Market to the Gold Market!!"

  The uncle who spoke loudly said without any guilt and blushed, "Then don't requisition it! Since you requisition it, you will naturally have to pay compensation. Us."

  "Yes, yes, Uncle Wang is right."

  "It's not that we are unreasonable." "The main

  reason is that fuel is a scarce resource now, so it must be used less. You don't know why you requisitioned it. It burns fuel every time!"

  "Besides, you young people, it's easy to search for resources when you go out, why bother with us old people!"

  "That's right!"

  Lu Wei's attitude is still gentle, as gentle as Comrade Song Youai Didn't even look at it.

  Why is this child so gentle? It's not like Xiao Gu's arrogant temper. If Xiao Gu were here and saw others bullying Xiao Lu like this, he would definitely contradict every word and not follow the routine at all...

  "Don't push me. I'll give you two liters of fuel. Take it if you want." Don't just forget it!" Zhai Ruobai categorically interrupted the insistent quarrel of these elderly teams and directly stated the compensation amount.

  "It's only two liters."

  Several women standing next to the uncle murmured a few words in a low voice, "It's a lot of digging."

  "If you don't dig, you will use eggs to exchange for fuel."

  Several people fell silent.

  They are not stupid. At this time, food is more precious than fuel. It is a material for survival. How can it be given away?

  "Young man, aren't you a wood-type superpower? How about you give us two more kilograms of vegetables? Any kind of cabbage or green vegetables will do!" The uncle rolled his eyes and squeezed to Lu Wei's side to chatter.

  "Not very good, sir." Zhai Ruobai stretched out his hand and pushed Lu Dashanren directly behind him, facing the uncle with his hands on his hips and smiling.

  "Uncle, don't say two kilograms of vegetables. Nowadays, they are sold by the gram. Do you know how much a piece of cabbage costs in the base?" "The

  clearly marked price is 20 contribution points. That's 20. A first-order crystal nucleus, or you can also give a second-order crystal nucleus."

Chapter 579: It's useless to scream.

  "Wow, you are robbing us of money!" The uncle angrily threw his hands away, "Where can we old people get crystal nuclei?"

  "That's right!"

  "Young man, you are here to rescue us. You don't look like that. None of you are kind."

  "That's right, it's your duty to protect us."

  Song Shijun couldn't stand it at all and quickly interrupted, "Wake up, sir, ladies, it's been more than a year since the end of the world, don't do it again Those unrealistic dreams."

  "It's good that the official can send people to rescue you now. Don't ask for too much."

  "Wood-type superpowers consume superpowers to promote fruits and vegetables! That's not the Chinese cabbage or Chinese cabbage. Something that can be born just by spitting! The power consumption and recovery are very slow. Master, if you encounter danger like the tentacles again, what do you want the superpower to do?" "Don't just

  think about yourself every day, protect you before the end of the world. It is a bounden duty, do you still have to continue to protect after the end of the world? Why can't you stand up for yourself and find some energy to protect yourselves?"

  Su Xiyue nodded heavily and said abruptly, "It's not enough to rely on mountains and trees. People have to rely on themselves in the end! I My sister said it."

  Song Youai and others couldn't help but laugh. Everything her sister said now was an imperial edict, and the whole family wanted to get a small notebook to excerpt it.

  "Do you still need compensation for two liters of fuel??" Zhai Ruobai asked angrily.

  "Yes, yes, yes!" Several uncles and aunties nodded repeatedly, and their voices became lower.

  Song Kexin, Gu Chen and the others didn't know about this little episode. Comrade Youai thought well. If Gu Chen were here, he would definitely not spoil them, and they would definitely be speechless.

  A group of three people had now approached the space wall area created by Xie Ning.

  The assault boat paused in front of the space wall for a few seconds until Xie Ning opened a gap in the barrier.

  Only then did the three of them enter in the assault boat.

  Soon, the missing barrier was once again covered and completed.

  A thin beam of light is reflected on the transparent wall where the light flows.

  Xie Ning saw three people rushing over from a distance, but before she had time to speak, Ma Yu's chest exploded in front of her, and like Xia Yuanyi, black tentacles emerged from it.

  Seeing this scene again, Xie Ning still felt uncomfortable in her eyes and was disgusted by this parasite.

  "Burn it."

  With two short and powerful words, Song Kexin sent three super fireballs to the parasite without saying a word.

  Blue fire fell on the raft, and the flames swayed slowly.

  Song Kexin controlled the fire and only burned the source of the parasite, not the raft below.

  Ma Yu howled miserably in the fire.

  Xie Ning stabbed her whole body with long metal thorns, scolding her expressionlessly while stabbing her, "Shut up, it's so unpleasant to scream."

  After a few seconds, she sneered angrily, "Scream, keep screaming! It's best to call all the aquatic mutant plants around so that I can deal with them all at once."

  Ma Yu, a cold woman, shuddered from the bottom of her heart.

  The moment her consciousness slowly faded, she began to regret it.

  Why come to this woman when you have nothing to do?
  If he didn't take the initiative to find her, but returned to the base with peace of mind, and then contacted Li Zongyuan and the others, would he be able to save his life?

  "Don't kill me, Xie Ning." Ma Yu gave a vague defense, "I, I really didn't mean it, Xie Ning. We are good friends, good, best friends! We have been friends for more than ten years. "

  "Can you bear it? Ah!"

  "You can't bear it!" Xie Ning nodded, pointing at Ma Yu who was fixed to the raft by metal thorns, "Concentrate the burning of the source of the parasite! Don't let it escape even half!"

  With the previous burning With the experience of Xia Yuanyi and the others, classmate Song Kexin is now very comfortable in operating it.   

  Damn Ma Yu actually dared to sneak behind and ambush her sister when all of them were out of the attack range of the aquatic mutant plants.

  Now it's really hard to steal the chicken but lose the rice!

  Deserve it!

  Ma Yu was fixed on the raft.

  In order to prevent the parasite from escaping, Xie Ning also very carefully arranged a small space wall near the raft.

  Now, she, Song Kexin, Gu Chen, and Ji Taixian are all staying in the small space wall with the parasite source.

  The upper and lower sides are all sealed, and the parasite cannot escape even if it wants to, because it cannot escape from her enclosed space wall.

  Ji Taixian was helping Xinxin replenish energy well water. When he looked at Ma Yu, he almost felt nauseated.

  It's so disgusting.

  Ma Yu didn't look human at all now. Her entire body was wrapped in black tentacles.

  In such an ugly situation, she actually wanted to bargain with Sister Ning and live?

  Song Kexin burned for half an hour.

  Xie Ning's eyebrows furrowed again. She had been reflecting on how to deal with the alien species faster during this period.

  It would be too time consuming if we had to spend so much effort every time to deal with alien species.

  These monsters created by the X world...perhaps we should look for internal information from the X world to more quickly understand the fatal weaknesses of the alien species.

  Xie Ning thought of her good friend Little Spider.

  As if sensing her thoughts, the little spider said weakly, "Master Zhu Zhu, yes, it is like this. Alien species are not that easy to create for the X world. Especially people like Ma Yu Such a high-end finished product! Actually, the quantity is very rare."

  "Although it is a bit difficult to kill, but...but I will find time to help Lord Juche hack into the large system and investigate to see if I can find a way to quickly eliminate the alien species. Method."

  In fact, it was originally intended to persuade the subject not to care too much. This thing is actually not common! But ahem, feeling the main body's emotional ups and downs, the little spider made a 180-degree turn in an instant and answered the next sentence.

  "Very good!" This is what Xie Ning was waiting for.

  She is indeed her lifelong best friend! She didn't even say anything, and Little Spider understood what she meant first.

  The little spider is currently lying on the leaves in the farmhouse space, rubbing against the leaves next to it, as if wiping sweat...

  It feels like it has been enslaved by the main body and has lost its temper.

  Well, the subject is very beautiful and smart. She is actually good at everything, but her temper is a bit bad, so she should continue to spoil her.

  "Do you want to take samples?" Gu Chen suddenly said.

  Last time they were so nervous about killing alien species that they forgot to ask Yu Tianfeng if he wanted to take samples or something.

  Xie Ning frowned and was unsure, "Let me ask Little Spider."

  After a moment, Xie Ning nodded, "It should be okay to get some blood and skin tissue. But these tentacles must be burned into blood."

  "Sister, she is better than Xia Yuanyi It's hard to burn." A trace of sweat broke out on Song Kexin's head.

  Ji Taixian quickly took out a handkerchief to wipe her, and at the same time handed her a small cup of replenishing well water, "It's okay, Xinxin, take a break from the fever and drink some water before continuing." "It's

  definitely difficult to have a fever. Xie Ning frowned and nodded, "After all, the parasite in her body is very mature and more powerful than Xia Yuanyi's."

  "Burn again." Xie Ning clenched her fists, "In the future, you can test it."

Chapter 580 Xiao Gu is very useful

  The blue flame continued to burn, and after another quarter of an hour, Song Kexin had taken three bottles of energy-boosting well water continuously.

  "Xie Ning, cough, hehe, hehe, you can't burn me to death, you can't burn me to death! I will live on forever, forever!"

  Ma Yu's chest had been burnt black and blurry, but he could still open his mouth to speak.

  Those black tentacles turned into black water inch by inch under the burning of blue flames.

  "The main body of Condensation, the vitality of this alien species is very tenacious, I'm afraid it needs to be burned further." The little spider's serious voice sounded in her mind.

  "How about I give it a try?" Gu Chen said in a deep voice.

  Xie Ning glanced at him and said expressionlessly, "Have you mastered it?"

  Comrade Gu coughed lightly, "My ability can replenish energy for things like zombies, but it may not be able to replenish energy for... alien species, right?"

  "Are you sure??"

  Gu Chen: ...

  Xie Ning really wants to slap him on the head!

  Why are you talking nonsense here about something you're not sure about?

  "Have you integrated that destructive power into your thunder power?"

  Ji Taixian stood aside, saying that he could not understand the conversation between his brother and Sister Ning at all, and thought it was very mysterious.

  But this didn't affect his admiration for his brother even more...

  Everyone who was watching felt that he was quite tall. His brother's abilities must have improved to a higher level.

  "You try it." Xie Ning suddenly said.

  Gu Chen hesitated, "Then, what if that happens?"

  Xie Ning glanced at him, "Where did so many come from? If you are not sure, just try, I have a way to deal with it.

  " After speaking, Comrade Gu nodded quickly, looking a little more confident.

  "Okay."

  "Ning Ning, let me try it. You turn it off."

  Xie Ning looked calm, showing calmness on the surface, but deep down, she was still a little nervous...

  Ji Taixian felt his brother's body The supernatural energy surged rapidly, and Qiao Mimi squeezed towards Song Kexin.

  Gu Chen's eyes were filled with coldness, and as he turned his hand, a ball of dark energy was wrapped in blue-purple thunder and lightning, and went straight to Ma Yu's chest where the tentacles were beating.

  Xie Ning had a stern look on her face, and unconsciously built space walls one after another around her to strengthen the space.

  At the same time, the jet black light exploded in Ma Yu's chest.

  A trace of surprise suddenly appeared on Ma Yu's distorted face, and then he screamed and roared, "This is impossible..."

  Xie Ning didn't understand what was impossible, so she decisively ordered, "Burn with

  all your strength!" Song Kexin burned all the fire elements in her body The supernatural energy was thrown away without any reservation.

  Xie Ning took advantage of the situation and threw hundreds of metal thorns, which penetrated Ma Yu's entire body, nailing her to the wooden raft.

  Ma Yu let out a shrill howl.

  Xie Ning thought she was too noisy and smashed her mouth with a space blade, looking ahead with a cold expression.

  Ma Yu was speechless and couldn't shout.

  In fact, she really wanted to ask the man who did it what the terrifying energy just now was...

  Now she could really feel death.

  Her body seemed to be rotting away inch by inch as if it had been destroyed by something corrosive. She was melting!

  She was melting away little by little.

  It was as if Ma Yu, a person who never existed in the world, would soon turn into a ball of mud and a few specks of dust.

  Xie Ning blinked, her expression not completely relaxed, but her mood was obviously much better.   

  Comrade Xiao Gu is very useful!

  This destructive thunderbolt was thrown well!

  Look at Ma Yu's appearance, he's probably going to die soon.

  "Come on, Xinxin. There's still a little bit left, we're going to burn!" Ji Taixian, the little follower, wiped Song Kexin's sweat while hurriedly handing her an energy-boosting potion.

  "Drink more Xinxin, the superpower will come soon..."

  "Boom!" Song Kexin's whole body suddenly erupted with a quite powerful energy wave.

  Everyone present looked at her with starry eyes.

  Haha, I actually broke through at this critical moment!

  Xie Ning was so happy that she almost flew up.

  "Xinxin, it's fever!" Xie Ning was extremely happy, staring at her sister with bright eyes.

  She is promising, this old girl, a sixth-level fire-type superpower. After her, this is the second superpower in the Spark Team to step into the sixth-level.

  Song Kexin now felt that her whole body was filled with energy, and she just wanted to throw it all to the alien species in front of her.

  You stinky alien, go to hell!

  Song Kexin's whole body was ignited with emerald blue flames, which suddenly turned into a rainbow and went straight towards Ma Yu's body.

  The fluttering flames enveloped Ma Yu in minutes. Xie Ning was very considerate and cooperative. He quickly erected the inner wall of the space around Ma Yu, locked Ma Yu in a small box with a square space wall, and burned it!

  Several people just watched Ma Yu rolling back and forth in the small transparent box, hitting the wall of the space repeatedly, making muffled sounds.

  "Ning Ning's main body, she's about to die. Look, system 00009250 has escaped."

  Xie Ning had already seen it. From the back of Ma Yu's broken head, a black beetle slipped out and was quietly moving towards the space. Climb the wall.

  Unfortunately, the space wall has been sealed by Xie Ning, and blue flames are burning everywhere.

  The little beetle seemed to be burned by the flames stained on the space wall, and quickly retracted, but suddenly found that there was nowhere to hide.

  There were flames everywhere, dots covering the entire small space.

  "Ning Ning's main body, 00009250 is begging us for mercy. Can we let it out?"

  "Can't let it go."

  Letting it out at this time wouldn't be the same as letting the tiger return to the mountain?

  She would not believe that this little guy 00009250 would not tip off the X world and leak her news.

  The X world doesn't know yet, but four of the alien species they sent over have been destroyed.

  The rest must continue to be excavated at the Gyeonggi base, and we cannot alert the enemy for the time being.

  What's more, their little future will sneak into the big system to check some information related to the destruction of alien species.

  Now that the enemy is overt and covert, of course they can't let the other side know that they already have some information about the alien species.

  Let him go, let him die together with the alien Ma Yu.

  "Shield it well, don't let any news leak out." Xie Ning said calmly.

  The little spider responded with "Hmm," and his eight little legs were actually trembling.

  It probably recalled how it wanted to die when it saw the main body of the condensed body for the first time...

  Fortunately, it had a developed brain, was smart and cute, and surrendered quickly, otherwise the grass on the grave would probably be hundreds of meters high by now, right?

  "Oh, by the way, can we search Ma Yu's dimensional space?"

  "Okay, okay." The little spider hurriedly worked hard.

  Next, it only needs to detect whether the alien species is completely destroyed, and don't talk nonsense about the rest!

  Lord Juche is moody, so you must not offend the little ancestor.

  Xie Ning still doesn't know that she has been upgraded from Ning Ning's main body and master Juhu to the little ancestor of Juhu...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.5K 156 6
天灾文炮灰女看到弹幕后 / The cannon fodder of the natural disaster novel sees the barrage behind the scenes 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294008.html Lin...
21.2K 204 26
Rebirth in the apocalypse: Rookie siblings Gaga stock up and win Original title: 末世重生:菜鳥姐弟嘎嘎囤貨躺贏了 Author: Mo Xiaoxi https://www.bifengzw.com/read/AgZ...
15.3K 176 76
The title of the book is Rebirth: Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]. The author is Mang Xie, a female copywriter. In her previous life, Gu Mingyue herse...
23.5K 346 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...