Aryan Simhadri Imagines

olyvyaj

aryan simhadri x reader aryan characters x reader REQUEST-OPEN I will write : kisses cuddles best friends... Еще

Walker's Sister
Instagram
Cast Get To Together
Clingy
Leena House
Behind The Scenes
Fishing
Fair
Flat Tire
First Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Little Brother Best Friend
Little Brother's Best Friend Pt 2

Best Friends

1K 14 3
olyvyaj

Y/n Grace x Aryan Simhadri
Age - 17
Summary -
McKenna Grace's twin sister, Y/n has known Aryan for about 3 years and he says "I need to tell you something" to her when he's staying at her house.

Y/n's POV

My bestfriend Aryan and me.werr hanging out in my room. We're watching Harry Potter as he was sitting on the end of my bed and I was at the top of my bed.

Aryan moved up to the top of my bed. He sat next to me and moved closer to me as I was watching the movie. The movie got over and Aryan looked at me with a smlie.

"What Aryan" I say "I have something to tell you" he says looking into my eyes "what" I say looking at him. "I like you, like a lot, I have for awhile" he says "Aryan I like you too but I don't wanna ruin our friendship" I say "I really love our friendship but I don't wanna ruin anyth-" I say but get cut off by Aryan kissing me.

"Wow" I say "will you be my girlfriend Y/nn" Aryan asked me x yes Aryan" I say as he looks into my eyes smiling.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
206K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...