Cast Get To Together

Y/n Scobell x Aryan Simhadri
Age - 17
Summary -
Get to together at Walkers house and Aryan see you and develops a crush.

Aryan's POV

I was in Walker living room watching a movie when a girl with blonde and blue eyes walked downstairs. "Walker" the voice says "yea Y/n" he says "when they leave mom wants to you pick your room a little" she says "okay thanks for telling me" he says "no problem" she says going to the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink and she looks at me "hey" she says "hey I'm Aryan" I say "I'm  Y/n, Walker's oldest sister" she says "well Walker never told me he another sister" I say "well I am the coolest sibling so Walker doesn't like talking about me" she says.

I laughed at her comment and looked at her "well I have homework to do, but I'll be downstairs later okay" she says "okay see you later" I say as she leaves the kitchen.

I went back into the living and sat next to Charlie. "Where were you" he asked me "in the kitchen" I say "were you talking to Y/n" he asked me "yea,why" I say as my cheeks heat up "you think she pretty" he says "how did you know" I say "you started blushing" he says.

"What are you guys talking about" Walker asked us "Aryan thinks Y/n's pretty" Charlie says "Charlie" I say elbowing him "you do" Walker asked "well good for you she's just out of a relationship, and is ready to mingle" he says looking at me "go upstairs and talk to her, now" he says.

I get up and go upstairs and look inside of Leena room seeing her and Y/n talking. I hear them talking about something and decide to listen. "You think Aryan's cute don't you" Leena says  "a little" she says.

I smlied as she says that. "Talk to him, Cameron didn't deserve you and Aryan is a sweet heart" Leena says "fine I'll talk to him" Y/n says.

I sat on the steps and waited for her. She sat down next to me and looked at me. "Hey Aryan" she says "hey" I say "can I give my number so we can talk after you leave" she asked me "yea for sure" I say getting my phone out.

I give her my number and we talk about life and get to know each other.