Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 42

672 19 0
By McEfexx

"Hmph! Worshiping a person with super powers? It seems that he really wants to meet this third brother." Zhang Hua sneered, obviously really angry.

The other people were also quite eager to get started, among them Qian Zhiqiang was the most impatient.

"Brother Hua, I think we are waiting for the village chief to come back, so we might as well ask him to take us directly to the neighboring village. I want to see how powerful that mutated beast is, how capable it is of eating up an entire county. ." Qian Zhiqiang said anxiously.

He couldn't stand the idea of ​​killing people with special powers. When the apocalypse first came, he took a leave of absence to visit relatives in his hometown in a remote mountainous countryside. Then overnight, his fellow villagers suddenly mutated into zombies. Qian Zhiqiáng also It was then that I awakened my visual powers.

Fortunately, the visual ability prevented him from noticing it early and it was revealed. At that time, he just thought it was a high fever and burned out his eyes. Otherwise, why would one eye keep jumping and the other one? Suddenly you can see "people" far away?

Qian Zhiqiang had never read any books, and he was raised by old people when he was a child. In addition, there was a very superstitious Boss Lin as his boss, which made him think that he was possessed by something dirty or simply awakened. Yīyang eyes and the like, anyway, he was so scared during those days that he didn't dare to tell anyone.

It was because of this somewhat ridiculous superstition that he actually saved his life. He saw with his own eyes that two people in the village who had awakened attack powers were besieged and captured by the villagers, and finally burned alive as the culprits of the villagers mutating into zombies.

The reason is very simple. Most of the people in Qian Zhiqiang's place are somewhat superstitious. The villagers have inexplicably turned into walking zombies and gnawed on the people in the same village. They are no different from the zombies described by the elders. There must be something evil at work, and those "evils" "Things", of course, are two people in the village who can suddenly breathe fire and discharge electricity. In the villagers' minds, only people transformed from mountain monsters can have such abilities.

So the two people who had just mastered the superpowers and had not waited to show off in the apocalypse were besieged by the angry villagers. During the period, the two used their superpowers to resist and seriously injured several people, but everyone was even more convinced of this. My guess is that ghosts can hurt people so much?

In the end, Qian Zhiqiang watched with his own eyes as the two of them lost their strength and were tied up and thrown into the fire, where they were burned alive. Because according to the old people in the village, ghosts can only be completely burned to death by being burned alive, so that they will not have the chance to resurrect for revenge.

At that time, when Qian Zhiqiang, who had just recovered from a high fever, was supported by his brothers from the same clan to visit the so-called "demon burning" ceremony, he looked at the two figures struggling painfully in the flames and the people in the village with faces full of pride, as if they were together As if he had solved two major scourges, Qian Zhiqiang instantly felt cold all over his body, and the chill spread from his heart to his entire body.

Qian Zhiqiang left his hometown when he was a teenager and came to Z to make a living. By chance, he was able to work in the Lin family. He worked for more than ten years. He killed many people under his command and sent many people to the execution hall himself. I think he is cold-blooded and cruel enough. But he had never felt so scared as at this moment. Those people who were pointing around the fire and looking relieved were like evil ghosts in his heart at this moment.

It wasn't until he returned to City Z after all the hard work that he realized why he felt so deeply. It turned out that the two people who were burned alive were his kind, people with super powers.

Several people present, except Ruan Ning and the young man, knew something about Qian Zhiqiang. Zhang Hua saw him so excited, probably because he was heartbroken because he failed to rescue the two superpowers from the fire. He agreed very happily.

"Okay, as Dazhi said, let's just stay here and wait for the village chief to come back."

"Brother Zhang Hua," Ruan Ning reached out and poked Zhang Hua gently.

"What's wrong, Xiao Ning?" Zhang Hua asked pleasantly.

"Um... Well, can I ask him where the mutated pine tree is?" Ruan Ning hesitated for a moment, her pretty face flushed slightly, and finally pointed at the young man sheepishly and spoke.

"Hi? Xiao Ning, you want it? OK, I'll help you dig it out." Zhang Hua saw that Ruan Ning, who rarely made requests, actually asked for something. Instead of being dissatisfied, he was very happy. What does this mean? It shows that the child regards him as one of his own.

Zhang Hua was picked out of the orphanage by Mrs. Lin's people since she was a child, and was trained with Tang Chengbin, Shi Cheng and the others. They were either very scheming or ruthless. They were surrounded by such people who were not very good at using their brains and bodies. Zhang Hua, who was not as strong as others but also had a fierce and provocative face, was often punished.

At that time, Zhang Hua always wanted a little brother who would not scheme against him but would also be obedient and obedient to his words. It would be best if he was also pretty and did not want to have a little brother. If anything happened, he would have to ask his brother to protect him. So satisfying.

Later, Zhang Hua and Tang Chengbin grew up together, and gradually regarded each other as brothers. Of course, they still had to fight. Anyway, there was no need for a little brother to satisfy Zhang Hua's young manly feelings, but when Zhang Hua was thirty I met Ruan Ning when I was 2 years old, and my feelings for a younger brother suddenly broke out again. I think this is exactly the same as the younger brother I dreamed of when I was a child.

Although this younger brother is very likely to become his future sister-in-law, oh no, it is more appropriate to call him sister-in-law at Ruan Ning's age, but this still cannot change Zhang Hua's heart of treating Ruan Ning as his little brother.

Now my shy younger brother has finally asked for a Laushizi mutant tree. Will the older brother agree?

Zhang Hua readily agreed, but the key figures were not so easy to deal with.

"You want a mutated tree? Then what benefits can you give me? Apart from the village chief and his family, I am the only one who knows where the tree is." The young man seized the opportunity and said with a smile.

Before Zhang Hua and the others could express their stance, Ruan Ning, who looked soft-tempered, raised his eyebrows, waved twelve water arrows and nailed them in front of the young man's toes. The sharp water arrows were close to the young man's toes, and the arrows They all sank into the floor, making everyone smart.

The young man was so shocked that he took a step back and shouted: "Don't be excited, don't be excited, I'll take you there right now, I don't want any benefits, really."

Ruan Ning raised her delicate little eyebrows handsomely, raised her chin slightly and said, "Aren't you going to lead the way?"

"Yes, yes, let's go right now. I've asked for it a long time ago. That tree is on the hill behind the village. I'll take you there right now." The young man said in shock, thinking about this gentle-looking man. Soft and gentle, it turns out that this little guy has a bad temper. As expected, none of the high-level superpowers are vegetarians.

Little did the young man who was muttering in his heart know that after Ruan Ning threatened him, his palms were wet. He didn't want Brother Zhang Hua and the others to solve problems for him again and again.

It was obvious that he wanted to mutate the tree, but that person wanted to benefit Brother Zhang Hua and the others. Although Ruan Ning knew that everyone took such good care of him, he would probably agree to the person's conditions, but Ruan Ning was not happy and would rather do it himself. I don't want everyone to suffer!

The young man led the way, and Ruan Ning followed him closely to prevent him from making any small moves. Zhang Hua and the others followed Ruan Ning while peeking at Ruan Ning's little ears that were red with nervousness while grinning and snickering. This little guy was guarding his shortcomings. , I really didn't hurt him in vain.

The old pine tree behind Shanghua Village has been standing there for a long time. It is an old masson pine that is nearly a hundred years old. It has majestic branches and straight branches. The trunk is reddish brown and the crown is open like an umbrella.

According to common sense, the flowering season of masson pine is in April, but now it is close to December. The branches of this mutated old pine tree are still densely covered with flower bulbs, and the tree is full of golden flowers. Behind the village The bare soil slope is very conspicuous, and the trees have dropped a layer of pollen, which is also yellow.

"Good guy, this pollen is really powerful." Lu Fan clicked his tongue.

Several people, led by the young man, had just arrived at the village, and when they were still five meters away from the mutated pine tree, they all felt an uncontrollable sleepiness.

"The village chief and others used wet cloths to cover their mouths and noses to collect pollen from the outside. If you want this tree, you must first find a way to get under the tree." The young man shrugged helplessly, quite gloatingly.

Originally, in his opinion, these people were a bit too whimsical. They wanted to mutate the pine tree, and he didn't even think about who could withstand sleepiness to dig it. You must know that the pollen of this tree is not even immune to the superpowers.

Also, even if the tree is dug out, where are they going to put it? Is it possible to put it in the car and take it away? It's better to stop dreaming as soon as possible, not to mention that no car can fit this old tree with its height. Even if it can fit it, who will drive it? Who can't drive to death without being sleepy?

But the young man soon changed his mind. He didn't expect that the little beauty who was soft and beautiful on the outside but had a bad temper on the inside was really not a good person.

Ruan Ning has obviously thought about this problem, how to dig this tree? Ruan Ning watched Zhang Hua and the others gearing up, obviously taking turns to dig, and couldn't help but frowned. No, Zhang Hua and the others cannot be put in danger. What if they all fall asleep and are not packed up and fed by the village chief in a while? Is the mutation going to happen?

"Brother Zhang Hua, let me try. If I fall asleep soon, you can find a place to put me there first." Ruan Ning said as he wet the scarf in his backpack with water and wrapped it around his face.

"Okay, you go first. If it doesn't work anymore, get out as soon as possible. If you fall asleep, I will put you in the car and take you away." Zhang Hua readily agreed, just in time to face the mutated beast without children. No more risk taking.

Ruan Ning waved his hand and did not take the shovel handed over by Zhang Hua. He wanted to see if the mutated pine could be stored in the space just like he had collected the things.

The closer he got to the mutated pine, the more sleepy Ruan Ning felt. He endured the constant fighting of his eyelids, clenched his fists tightly and used the sharp pain of nails digging into his palms to keep himself awake.

Close... Ruan Ning kept estimating the distance in his mind, and when he was less than one meter away from the pine tree, he pounced on it, his hands clinging to the tree trunk.

"What is he going to do? Oh my God! That tree is missing?" The young man opened his mouth, obviously in disbelief. The little beauty just put her hands together, and the century-old pine disappeared by the roots? This is too cheating.

Zhang Hua and others were obviously relieved. Qian Zhiqiáng covered his mouth and nose with a wet cloth. He stepped forward to pull Ruan Ning back who was sitting on the ground because of sleepiness. Suddenly, a gust of fishy wind rushed towards him. Qian Zhiqiáng Even after habitually dodging, five deep blood marks instantly appeared on his left cheek.

"Meow~~" The rough and hoarse cry reminded me that a cat nearly two meters long with a high arched back landed quietly not far from Qian Zhiqiáng and looked at everyone with cold eyes.

"What does it look like?" Qian Zhiqiang covered the wound, gasping and staring at the old cat in surprise.

No wonder Qian Zhiqiang was surprised. This old cat, which was larger than normal, looked extremely ferocious. It arched its frighteningly thin back, its spine was protruding, and its dark red fur of different shades was tightly wrapped around its body. Bones, the old cat's face is pointed and long, with two long fangs sticking out against the lower lip, shining sharply in the sun. The most uncomfortable thing is its eyes, which stare at everyone coldly and greedily. , as if staring at a meal to be enjoyed.

"Hmph! It looks like this is probably the mutated cat. I don't know how many times it ate to dye its fur into that color." It turned out that the dark red fur of the old cat was actually stained with human blood.

Zhang Hua snorted coldly and winked at everyone. Qian Zhiqiang followed Zhang Hua back in tacit agreement. Suddenly the old cat jumped nimbly, avoiding the sudden thorns under his feet, and jumped to a place two meters away.

"It's quite flexible. Let's see if you can dodge this time!" Liu Zhizhao said, waving two fireballs towards the big cat.

"Meow~" the big cat murmured in a rough voice. It dodged the fireball and rushed toward everyone. The mutated animal was extremely fast. In a blink of an eye, it was in front of Hou Yu, who had been motionless. It was about to claw at him with its sharp claws. In the past, Hou Yu did not dodge, but suddenly the big cat howled in pain, quickly stepped back and stared at Hou Yu, looking quite afraid.

"Level 3 mutation beast." Hou Yu frowned, and a bead of sweat dripped from his forehead. Anyone who could survive the full blow of his mental power must be above level 3.

Level three? Everyone's hearts sank, this was not easy to deal with. Lu Fan and Liu Zhizhao gritted their teeth, and there was an overwhelming burst of fireballs and earth thorns as if they didn't want money.

The big cat dodged with ease, obviously not taking the two level two superpowers seriously. At this time, it seemed to have discovered that Zhang Hua and Qian Zhiqiang who were far away from it had no attack power. It quickly dodged the two fireballs that rushed towards it. It didn't even care if its fur was set on fire and went straight towards the two fireballs. People pounced. With two "bang bang" sounds, the big cat screamed and dodged in the air. It turned out that when Zhang Hua and Qian Zhiqiang saw it rushing towards it, they quickly shot it twice, one of which hit its sharp horns. Flames flew from his teeth, but another shot hit the big cat's left eye.

"Hmph! If you dare to scratch grandpa's face, I'll let you taste the power too." Qian Zhiqiang snorted coldly and looked at the big cat that was staring at him angrily. He had good eyesight and had just hit the big cat in an instant. It was he who fired the shot.

"Meow~~" the big cat howled angrily, ignoring the bleeding left eye and the oncoming fireball, screaming and pounced on Qian Zhiqiang and Zhang Hua again.

The pain in his eyes made him completely lose his mind. The big cat was filled with anger and vowed to bite out the throats of the two food items.

Zhang Hua and the other two didn't panic when they saw it charging at it again. They raised their guns and quickly aimed and fired within a few seconds. The auxiliary power users in the group all practiced good marksmanship to protect themselves.

"Meow~" the big cat howled and dodged Qian Zhiqiang's bullets that shot at him again and again. It proudly showed its fangs and prepared to teach this bold food a lesson. At this time, a burst of moisture came from behind. Attacked, the big cat quickly dodged and landed on the ground. "Tuk Tuk Tuk"'s three forearm-thick water spikes also pierced the ground around it and instantly liquefied into water and splashed on its dark red fur. .

"Meow~" The big cat turned around and stared coldly at Ruan Ning, who was sitting around the pollen. Its animal instinct made it not want to approach the yellow pollen rashly. Seeing that the person in the middle of the pollen was so sleepy that he couldn't even lift his hands. Getting up, it was obvious that the blow just now was his limit. The big cat shook its wet fur and tried to turn around in relief, but his body stagnated and fell to the ground crookedly.

"Ha!" Qian Zhiqiang exclaimed. At this moment, he was the closest and could clearly see the large amount of yellow pollen mixed in the pool of water on the ground.

The author has something to say: Update first, then come back to catch bugs in the evening. If nothing else happens, there will be another chapter around ten o'clock in the evening.

I'm really sorry that the scumbag author went to the ancient town for the weekend. I mean that there are no Internet cafes in the small town in the mountains. I would like to apologize first. I will make up for the weekend chapters in the next two days. Please forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
1.7M 72.2K 69
𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | ❝Don't fuck with the babysitter!❞ In which Tony Stark gets a little worried about his newest prodi...
6.7M 114K 13
Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems, homework...you know, the typical teenag...