Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 41

555 12 0
By McEfexx

Zhang Hua had his own reasons for daring to say this. How should I put it? Zhang Hua, Shi Cheng, Tang Chengbin and others were all selected by Old Mrs. Lin when they were ten years old. They grew up with Mr. Lin's family and were direct descendants.

But this Hou Yu's identity is a little bit special compared to them. Hou Yu's father is the first confidant around Mr. Lin. He and Mr. Lin have been through life and death for decades. In ancient times, his status was equivalent to that of a great butler. He is loyal and loyal throughout his life and is most trusted by Mr. Lin.

And Hou Yu, the belated only son of "Housekeeper Hou", should have followed in his father's footsteps and continued to stay with the Prince of the Lin family, striving to become "Little Steward Hou".

It's a pity that Hou Yu was born at the wrong time. When he was ten years old, the prince would be handling family affairs with Old Mrs. Lin and was ready to take over the family business. We couldn't let the future head of the family take a ten-year-old child with him, right? What does that look like?

So the big housekeeper gritted his teeth and stamped his feet, and decided to let his son study like ordinary children, from elementary school to high school and all the way to university. This "Little Butler Hou" was like a god, and he was ranked among the key junior high schools and key high schools in the country. When he went to a key university, he easily passed the exam without using the connections he had accumulated. This made the butler extremely happy. Everyone told everyone that there was a child prodigy in their old Hou family.

It's a pity that this "Hou Shen Tong" who looks like a scholar but has stopped pretending after his death. This graduate student in the Department of Medicine of a gold medal university is actually a pervert in a white coat. , Zhang Hua clearly remembered that brother Hou Yu, who had always been ridiculed by them as a "little sheep", applied to take over the execution hall that had been managed by Butler Hou after his father died.

Prince Lin, who had just become the head of the family, seemed to know something. He casually handed over the management of the entire execution hall to a student who had not yet left school, making Zhang Hua and others angry.

When Zhang Hua and the others went to the torture hall in person to watch the little sheep make a fool of themselves, I was so scared to death by the scene. Zhang Hua swore that he never wanted to watch Hou Yu torture anyone again in his life. He vomited all over him at that time. Nothing happened for three days.

After the apocalypse, Hou Yu realized that the spiritual power was too heavy for his body, so he gradually gave up the idea of ​​doing it himself, and stayed with Zhang Hua's third team, but now there are still many people in Lang Yan's torture hall. Hou Yu's person, but because of his poor health, he didn't bother to ask.

Hou Yu has an eccentric temperament and rarely talks to anyone. Now, although Ruan Ning is confused, Zhang Hua can see clearly that Hou Yu is close to Xiao Ning, otherwise he wouldn't be able to attack Xiao Ning just because he ordered some fruit. Ning stretched out his hand, although the snow pear was indeed quite delicious.

Zhang Hua licked the corner of his mouth, savoring the crisp and juicy taste of the pear in his mouth. He secretly glanced at Ruan Ning, whose beautiful eyes were as transparent as Wang Qingquan's. He still had no nerve to lower his face and ask Ruan Ning for another one. pellets.

In Xiao Ning's heart, he, Zhang Hua, was a reliable and stable elder brother. How could he destroy his image because of a pear?

Within a quarter of an hour, Hou Yu and Lu Fan led a haggard-looking young man, who was all tied up with hemp ropes, into the house.

"Brother Hua, those four people are tied up in the west house. He is the only one who is awake." Lu Fan said and helped the young man loosen the rope: "Tell me what is going on in this village. You guys have special powers." Can the person be captured by ordinary people?"

The young man rubbed his red wrists that were tied up and smiled bitterly: "Hey, I'm not from the same group as the three people in the room. I came from H City and passed by here half a month ago, and I have been imprisoned until now. The three of them have been in jail since z He came to the city and was imprisoned later than me."

Zhang Hua asked in confusion: "They, ordinary people, can knock you down."

The young man's face became even more bitter when he heard this, and he said with a hint of regret: "Oh! It's hard to explain in words. Do you have anything to eat? I haven't eaten in two days."

Ruan Ning kindly handed him the bowls and chopsticks on the table. The young man was so frightened that he waved his hands and said:

"Hey, isn't this what the village chief prepared for you? I don't dare to eat it, and you must not eat it either. If you eat it, you will be as sleepy as those three idiots in the house."

Ruan Ning looked at the bean cake in the bowl in surprise: "You said it was drugged?"

Only then did the young man notice him, and he said "tsk tsk" in his heart, "Oh, what a little beauty." But on his face, he said seriously:

"No, otherwise how could we be defeated? At that time, my companions and I entered the village, and the village chief also put on a warm face to guide us, but as a result, we all fell asleep before the meal was finished. "

"Hey, this is strange. Did they sprinkle sleeping pills into this meal?" Zhang Hua said as he put his hand into his bag as a cover and took out a steamed bun from the space and threw it to the young man.

The young man took the steamed bun and wolfed it down in several mouthfuls. He then took the mineral water Ruan Ning handed him and drank a few big sips before he regained his composure.

"Huh~ I'm alive now," the young man capped the bottle and continued to tell them: "Where are the sleeping pills? After all, we are a superpower, with good physical fitness, and we can make ourselves confused by a few sleeping pills. Let me tell you, they put a special kind of pollen in the rice. Even if a person with super powers eats it, hey! He will sleep like a dead pig."

Zhang Hua stared at the young man uncertainly: "How do you know everything?"

The young man chuckled. He was not nervous when he looked at her like this, but suddenly asked Ruan Ning: "Little beauty, what is your name?"

Ruan Ning frowned, obviously upset by his frivolous tone. The faces of several grown men in the room also became dangerous, and Lu Fan was even more impatient and wanted to take action.

Seeing that Ruan Ning did not answer him as expected, the young man was obviously a little surprised and said: "Are you Level 2?!"

Seeing a few other people with unkind expressions, he quickly waved his hand and explained: "Don't be excited, don't be excited, it was a mistake just now." Who would have thought that the young man who looked very beautiful and harmless turned out to be a level two superpower. .

The young man faced the dangerous gaze of everyone and locked the target again. This person who looked so weak would definitely not be too strong.

So Ruan Ning watched in surprise as the stubborn young man turned to Hou Yu with a frivolous expression: "Then what's your name?" His tone was as smooth as a ruffian teasing a girl in the street. .

After hearing this, Hou Yu stared at him carefully, his pale lips pursed in a slight arc, and then the young man who suddenly felt in danger suddenly squatted on the ground with his head in his hands and screamed in pain.

Qian Zhiqiang patted him on the shoulder sympathetically and joked: "Okay, buddy, you are really brave. You dare to mess with him."

The mental system is a well-known attack system, and it also specializes in attacking people's brains. If it doesn't work well, it can cause pain and stupidity. Normally, any of the team members in the group would be afraid of offending Hou Yu if they saw him carelessly, but this one dared to tease him when he came up, which was like pulling out a tooth from a tiger's mouth.

The young man squatted on the ground and groaned in pain for a while, then he tightly held Qian Zhiqiang's hand and asked like a strong man, "What's your name?"

Just when everyone was about to sigh that this person is so persistent, why doesn't it hurt enough? Qian Zhiqiang, who had been gloating about his misfortune just now, suddenly straightened his expression and replied in a clear and clear voice: "My name is Qian Zhi." qiáng." His attitude was like answering a question in primary school class.

Several people couldn't help laughing. Lu Fan laughed and pulled the young man up from the ground and said, "Brother, isn't this your superpower?"

The young man replied aggrievedly: "That's right, my power is language. This information was all asked by the village chief's daughter when she was delivering food to us. There is a mutated masson pine in their village, which produces Pollen is much more powerful than sleeping pills."

Zhang Hua's eyes flashed and he asked, "Then do you know why the village chief wanted to arrest us?"

At this time, the young man fell silent. He carefully looked at the people in the room, thinking that his power was only level one, so naturally it would not work on high-level power users, so he just randomly picked two people. They are all at Level 2 or above. It seems that this team is quite strong.

When Zhang Hua saw that the young man was silent, he asked him clearly: "What are your conditions?"

"I want to walk with you all the way. No matter where you go, take me with you."

Zhang Hua raised an eyebrow and said, "Why."

The young man replied nonchalantly: "Because I have nowhere to go, and besides, my superpower is not attack-based. How can I stay in this village for the rest of my life?"

"Okay, I promise you." As for the young man's so-called reasons, Zhang Hua didn't believe a word of it.

The young man got the answer and continued chattering obviously happily: "Have you passed through Liang County before? It is an empty city now."

"Then what?"

"Do you know why it is an empty city? Hey, that's because a powerful mutant beast appeared in the village next door. It has a very strong sense of territory. It drove away all the zombies in Liang County. Now Shanghua Village is not only home to Shanghua Village. There are only thirty or so villagers left in Hua Village and the village next door."

"Then the village chief arrested us because he wanted us to help deal with the mutated animals?" Ruan Ning asked puzzledly. If that was the case, just tell them the truth. Why use this method?

"Hey, kid, you are so naive." The young man shook his head with a smile and continued: "The village chief is not as kind as you think. The mutated animal was a domestic cat before, but somehow it can recognize its original owner after mutating. , its owner's nickname is Third Brother, he was a hooligan before the end of the world, and after the end of the world, he used the power of the mutated beast to dominate and prosper."

"Then what?" Ruan Ning frowned as he heard this. He could already imagine what would happen next.

"Then, as you might think, the cat first ate a lot of people in their village, and then gradually moved to the neighboring village, that is, Shanghua Village. A lot of people in Liang County fled, and they were eaten by it again. There are still a small number who don't know where they are. In order to save his life, the village chief of Shanghua Village originally negotiated with the third brother to make living sacrifices to the mutated beast on a regular basis."

The young man swallowed his saliva and continued as if with lingering fear: "Later, they seemed to find that the mutated beast preferred people with superpowers, so the third brother proposed that if Shanghua Village could gather twenty people with superpowers to worship, they would allow it. People from Shanghua Village went to Liangxian County to pick up supplies. A batch had been sent before, and the people I was traveling with were among that batch of people. Several of them were Shanghua Village's own superpowers. We were The second batch, exactly ten again."

Several people felt a little angry after hearing this. As people with superpowers, they had always had an advantage in the last days, but they were caught by these villagers like prey and fed to the mutated beasts. They also thought that those few had been sent to The person with super powers might have already suffered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2K 41
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
2.6K 187 7
Fireworks can be considered short lived, but it's the memory of them that lives forever. Sekien Kanosora, a boy who had never heard of Demon's gets h...
659K 37.8K 36
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡?!" "(𝐘/𝐧)-𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲," "𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲-𝐤𝐮𝐧!" _______________________...
355K 8.8K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...