Right Now I Wish Where Here W...

By alexwhit134

This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023 More

airport to Texas
nightmare
shopping
haul
cold
pain
sweet
texts
handcuffed for 24 hours
midnight cuddles
live
love
yearn for his presence
party
aftermath
hangover
movie night
let me help you
salish 17th birthday
hoodie
missing you
text
rentiue
nidal 17th birthday
moving out
morring fluff
tiktok trend
"I'll carry them"
themepark
puppy
truth or dare
tiktok idea
ignored
nightmare prank on wife
period cramps prank
hiding away
random live
bladder control
controling 24hours
pregnant nightmare
last to leave
sadness
random
challenge

period cramps prank on boyfriend

275 3 7
By alexwhit134

Salish had wanted prank nidal, so I came up with this idea. She was going to prank at about 1am she set up a camera, and she was gonna pretend to have bad period cramps. He would aftersomtime she see how react to her been in pain.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Glancing over at Nidal, who was still fast asleep, she carefully touched his face, trying not to wake him fully. She then gently shook his shoulder, causing him to stir slightly in his sleep. After a couple of seconds, Nidal  opened his eyes, his senses slowly awakening to the sound of Salish making a loud noise to simulate her pain. Confusion and concern filled his sleepy gaze as he looked at her, trying to comprehend what was happening. Realizing that she needed his assistance, Salish began to breathe heavily, exaggerating her fake discomfort. With one swift movement, he grabbed a hoodie from their closet, and he helped put it over her head and over her arms. He kisses her forehead and then  pulls her into his lap, rubbing circles on her stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 124 15
A party has happened. one doesn't remember the other. one falls in love. but what if he never sees her again?
154K 4.9K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
25.4K 474 11
Ariana is a king pins daughter. Her mom is a drug addict and the state has decided that she is no longer fit to care for her. Terri, her mom, has alw...