Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 32

992 22 1
By McEfexx

After dinner, Zhang Hua wisely left first. Ruan Ning packed the dishes and chopsticks anxiously, trying to delay as much time as possible.

Now he was in a state of confusion. On the one hand, he felt that he was going to move in with someone just a few days after she said she liked him. How embarrassing it was. On the other hand, he thought that he had never liked men before. If he really agreed to be with Lin Yuehuan, If they are together, then the Ruan family will not have to give up the heir, but if Brother Huan really gets along with him, won't he also have to give up the heir?

Thinking about it like this, he felt shy again. Everyone wanted to marry him, but he... did he like men?

After thinking about it for a while, Ruan Ning became more and more upset. Even Lin Yuehuan sat at the dinner table and looked at him with a faint smile for a long time without realizing it.

Lin Yuehuan watched in amusement as the little guy's expression changed several times. He was worried for a while and shy for a while. His little face wrinkled up. Tsk! It looks so good even when wrinkled.

Ruan Ning is really good-looking, with a slim waist and long legs, a well-proportioned body without being too thin, and an eye-catching appearance.

His facial features are not the neutral and feminine beauty of today's little boys, but closer to the kind of elegant young master in ancient times who is more elegant and less sedulous, like a painter's delicate ink painting.

But Ruan Ning was supposed to be a noble, elegant and handsome young man painted with clear brushes and ink. However, because Ruan Ning himself had been soft-tempered and shy since he was a child, his eyes that should have been calm, gentle and aloof always looked like mist. Looking at Wang Biquan, the pure love and shame in her heart are clearly visible.

According to Lin Yuehuan's standards in the past, there are many noble families like Ruan Ning who are considered to be the best, with outstanding scenery and aloof temperament. They look pleasing to the eye, but in fact they are full of scheming tricks. Living with such people is tiring. People like Lin Yuehuan and others are tired. This kind of person usually doesn't like that kind of young master.

On the other hand, a beauty like Ruan Ning, who looks extremely noble and beautiful on the outside, but is pure and transparent on the inside, is the most attractive.

Ruan Ning has a pure nature and does not like to argue with others, and his temper is naturally a bit soft. It is usually difficult for such a person to survive in the apocalypse. In addition, he possesses powers that are coveted by everyone. In the end of the world, which is full of dangers, it is simply Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Fortunately, he met Zhang Hua and others in Yunhai City, and his life was smooth along the way. As soon as he entered the base, he was taken under the wing of Lin Yuehuan, the actual leader of the base. It cannot be said that his life was not good.

However, this had to wait a long time until Ruan Ning, his lover and partners experienced all kinds of things in the end of the world, and finally understood that he was so lucky back then. ,

Now what Ruan Ning is thinking about is how to delay time. It is really a test for him to sleep with a man who is interested in him.

Boss Lin, who had been waiting to take advantage in the evening, could not tolerate his delay: "Xiao Ning packs up his things. Someone will do this tomorrow morning."

Ruan Ning shook his head and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. He tried his best to do all the housework that could be done easily...

In the evening, Ruan Ning packed some of his personal clothes, took a deep breath and finally knocked on Lin Yuehuan's bedroom door.

"Come in."

Ruan Ning opened the door, hesitated at the door, and briefly looked at the room.

Lin Yuehuan's room is the master bedroom of the villa. The area is naturally large, but the decoration is very simple. The entire bedroom is mainly black and white, without cumbersome line decoration, and the tone is darker, which highlights the calm and low-key character of the owner of the house, while the interior or Inlaid or floor-to-ceiling lighting emits warm light, giving the otherwise cold room a hint of warmth.

Lin Yuehuan was leaning on the bed and reading a book. When he saw Ruan Ning coming, he put down his book and smiled gently at him and waved to him to come over. When Ruan Ning saw that he looked like a gentle gentleman, he stupidly forgot how much of a gangster this person was before and relaxed. He took a breath and walked over.

"Brother Huan"

Lin Yuehuan smiled and touched his head, and said warmly: "Go take a bath and go to bed early tonight."

Ruan Ning nodded obediently, took her underwear and went to the bathroom without seeing the meaningful look in the man's eyes at all.

Bottled pure water in the apocalypse is very precious, because neither superpowers nor ordinary people can drink filtered water contaminated with zombie viruses. They can only use it for washing. Bottled water, as the only safe drinking water, is very expensive. It is the first thing people who search for supplies look for. Killing someone for a bottle of water is no joke at the base, and it happens almost every day in the outer city where the environment is relatively harsh.

Ruan Ning can't even stand filtered water. It's not that he's squeamish, but that his mutated water power makes his skin extremely sensitive to filtered water containing zombie viruses. His skin almost feels like a burning pain when it touches it. .

So after taking a shower on the first day, Ruan Ning obediently stayed away from this seemingly clear and clean filtered water.

After locking the bathroom door, Ruan Ning disappeared into the space instantly.

Nowadays, the space has changed a lot under Ruan Ning's arrangement. The rǔ white spiritual spring is still in the middle. Ruan Ning has laid a circle of blue stone bricks along the spiritual spring. The green brick floor is reflected by the mist spreading over the spiritual spring. The bottom looks simple and generous, extending to five meters away.

The green brick floor was blocked by screens set up by Ruan Ning. Even if there was no one else in the space, he would be embarrassed to bathe in the open air.

Beyond the screen is a circle of nearly ten meters wide open space, with farming tools, buckets, baskets and other items sparsely placed on the ground. Outside the open space is an oval-shaped vegetable garden surrounding the open space. There are rows of bamboo trellises set up in the fields, and beans, cucumbers and other climbing vegetables are bearing a lot of fruits; sometimes tomatoes, peppers, purple eggplants and other vegetables are planted in the entire vegetable field; some are crispy. Several plots of land are combined into one, and high-yielding vegetables such as cabbage, green vegetables, and winter melon are planted. Among them, seasonings such as onions and ginger that are not used in large amounts share a vegetable plot.

Outside the vegetable field is a small stream winding in a ring. The width of the stream is less than three meters, but the flow is calm but the volume of water is quite large. It is a branch of the stream in the space that has expanded to nearly ten meters as the space evolves.

Across the stream is a fruit forest with a mixture of tall and short fruit trees. Now some of them are full of fruit, and some have just bloomed.

At that time, Ruan Ning was afraid that there would be no insects for pollination, so he went to a beekeeper to buy a box of bees. Now the hard-working bee family has grown and developed in an environment with sufficient food and no natural enemies, and has built many large and small hives in the forest.

Ruan Ning accidentally touched their nest when picking fruits occasionally, and no bees came to sting him. Perhaps animals are also intelligent. They knew that Ruan Ning was the owner of this space, so they never harmed her.

On the outskirts of the orchard is the ten-meter-wide stream. The stream is not deep, and you can clearly see the fine pebbles on the bottom and the occasional fish swimming by. Ruan Ning still hasn't figured out what the purpose of this stream is. Where is the source?

The change behind the space was very positive. One day, he had a sudden idea and walked straight in one direction. After walking for nearly four hours, he saw the familiar white fog barrier, and the stream was flowing in from outside the white fog that he could not see. .

The opposite side of the creek was bustling with activity. There were chicken pens, pig pens and sheep pens not far apart on the green grass. There were also three black and white cows scattered outside the pens, grazing leisurely with their heads down. Sometimes Ruan Ning will lead them into the cow pen, but since cows are docile and don't like to run around, Ruan Ning is also willing to let them wander outside the pen for a while.

Far away from the little animals is the large amount of supplies that Ruan Ning collected in Yunhai City. Some of them are on the shelves, and some are piled everywhere. They can be spread far away. After all, they are collected. Even if the survivors of Yunhai City took a lot of things from the past half month when they fled, the number of types in the space now is really scary.

In order to prevent animals from destroying the supplies, Ruan Ning also specially placed two layers of wooden fences outside the supplies. Even if the fences were found ready-made at the racecourse, it took him nearly a day to order them.

This space is Ruan Ning's last thing to save his life. He dare not think about how long the apocalypse will last and what disasters await mankind. If one day the earth cannot survive, he will live in space.

Hmm... I need to bring Tiger with me, as well as Brother Huan and Brother Zhang Hua who are so good to him, and...

Ruan Ning was soaking in the spiritual spring, thinking in a daze.

Outside the bathroom, Lin Yuehuan, the good man in his heart, has long lost the hypocritical gentlemanly appearance before, and is eagerly planning how to eat tofu without leaving a trace when his sweetheart comes out.

When Ruan Ning came out in pajamas, Lin Yuehuan's seemingly unchanged eyes flashed with a dark light, and even the smile at the corner of his mouth inadvertently deepened.

Lin Yuehuan patted the bed beside him and said in a natural tone: "Come here, I will wipe your hair."

Ruan Ning sat down obediently with a blushing face. Lin Yuehuan reached for the towel he had draped over his shoulders. He gently wiped his sweetheart's hair while talking to him: "How are you? Are you getting used to living here?" ."

Ruan Ning felt the comfortable wiping on the top of her hair, and her nervousness gradually relaxed and she said, "I'm getting used to it. Everyone takes good care of me."

.......

Most of the people who usually come in and out of Lin Yuehuan's house are several captains of Lang Yan. The captain is too homely, so they have no choice but to come over regularly to report on the situation and discuss plans.

The captains were all elite, and they were the old men around Lin Yuehuan. They had already seen that the boss was interested in Ruan Ning.

Brother Huan used to like boys, and he also raised many little love children. Basically, he kept them for fun, and there was always a bit of carelessness in them.

Ruan Ning is the first person to take such pains to protect others and make plans for them. If they can't guess what Brother Huan is thinking, the brains of several captains are made of paste.

Now that they understand what the boss is thinking, Ruan Ning has a well-behaved personality and is young, so they naturally take care of him. Every time they go to Lin Yuehuan's house, several captains will either tell Ruan Ning about things in the base, or they will help him with some information. A little thing that teenagers like.

Later, when Ruan Ning's identity was exposed, he occasionally gave him cigarettes or something as a return gift, and the captains liked him even more.

Lin Yuehuan watched from the side as the relationship between his sweetheart and his subordinates got better and better, and he felt relieved. He intended to let Xiao Ning, Zhang Hua and the others have more contact. Ruan Ning's temperament was lovable, and he especially liked people like them. .

Even if something happened to him in the future and he couldn't be by Xiao Ning's side, these people would be able to protect him firmly.

When Ruan Ning came out in pajamas, Lin Yuehuan's seemingly unchanged eyes flashed with a dark light, and even the smile at the corner of his mouth inadvertently deepened.

Lin Yuehuan patted the bed beside him and said in a natural tone: "Come here, I will wipe your hair."

Ruan Ning sat down obediently with a blushing face. Lin Yuehuan reached for the towel he had draped over his shoulders. He gently wiped his sweetheart's hair while talking to him: "How are you? Are you getting used to living here?" ."

Ruan Ning felt the comfortable wiping on the top of her hair, and her nervousness gradually relaxed and she said, "I'm getting used to it. Everyone takes good care of me."

Most of the people who usually come in and out of Lin Yuehuan's house are several captains of Lang Yan. The captain is too homely, so they have no choice but to come over regularly to report on the situation and discuss plans.

The captains were all elite, and they were the old men around Lin Yuehuan. They had already seen that the boss was interested in Ruan Ning.

Brother Huan used to like boys, and he also raised many little love children. Basically, he kept them for fun, and there was always a bit of carelessness in them.

Ruan Ning is the first person to take such pains to protect others and make plans for them. If they can't guess what Brother Huan is thinking, the brains of several captains are made of paste.

Now that they understand what the boss is thinking, Ruan Ning has a well-behaved personality and is young, so they naturally take care of him. Every time they go to Lin Yuehuan's house, several captains will either tell Ruan Ning about things in the base, or they will help him with some information. A little thing that teenagers like.

Later, when Ruan Ning's identity was exposed, he occasionally gave him cigarettes or something as a return gift, and the captains liked him even more.

Lin Yuehuan watched from the side as the relationship between his sweetheart and his subordinates got better and better, and he felt relieved. He intended to let Xiao Ning, Zhang Hua and the others have more contact. Ruan Ning's temperament was lovable, and he especially liked people like them. .

Even if something happened to him in the future and he couldn't be by Xiao Ning's side, these people would be able to protect him firmly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
1.1M 28.8K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...