Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 30

1K 29 1
By McEfexx

The Z city base has been quite quiet recently. Even the two superpower groups, Lang Yan and Kuang Lei, which were most prone to conflicts in the past, have quieted down. The two group leaders have not shown up all day long.

Fortunately, Lin Yuehuan didn't like to show up anyway. He stayed in his house every day. Gu Tao was a bit strange. He usually liked to wander around the base with a few men and bully men. There is absolutely no pressure to do it like being a domineering girl. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Gu Tao has been really depressed at home recently. Although Lin Yuehuan usually suppresses him, he doesn't like to go out. When he goes out to show off his power, he has never suffered any problems. Except for Ruan Ning, even if he was beaten by that hypocrite Lin Yuehuan, Gu Tao Tao didn't give up at all, and even

He did not hesitate to use the chess piece that was buried deep in the flames, and finally found out his name and general information.

Gu Tao couldn't sit still at home when he thought of Ruan Ning's deliciously beautiful appearance. A few days ago, the people from Gu Ze somehow found out about this and offered him a plan to kidnap Ruan Ning. Gu Tao was a little excited at that time, but was stopped by Shi Cheng. What did he say?

The people in Guze cannot be trusted.

What is not trustworthy? It was just that those people from the capital a few days ago had lost face to Shi Cheng, which made him resentful and did not want him to reuse those people. Now that Guze himself could not protect himself, those people had long wanted to submit to him. Gu Tao was full of confidence thinking.

"Come on, go to the training ground and call Dai Kuan."

The younger brother who was guarding the door responded, but did not go to call someone first. Instead, he turned a corner on the way to the training ground and went to a small villa with a familiar route.

"Brother Shi, the leader has met with the man from the capital several times in the past few days." The boy said worriedly.

Shi Cheng pondered for a moment and asked, "Do you know what they are talking about?"

The younger brother thought for a while and said: "I vaguely heard something about invisibility at the door... Ruan Ning... or something like that." How good is this? The group leader no longer trusts Brother Shi, but he actually changed his mind to those few A newcomer, he was secretly working for Brother Shi, so he was naturally a little worried.

Shi Cheng seemed to sigh tiredly and waved his hand: "Go and call someone. We can't decide who the leader trusts."

The younger brother opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but when he saw that Shi Cheng looked disappointed, he left obediently without saying anything.

Seeing the person leave, Shi Cheng didn't bother to pretend anymore. He had been in contact with Zhang Hua and the others more frequently recently, and naturally he knew how much Brother Huan had recently. That Ruan Ning, I heard he was a water mutant, and he was beautiful and beautiful. Well-behaved, Zhang Hua vaguely revealed that he is also a dual-element person with water mutation and space powers. This is incredible. Even if he is not beautiful and well-behaved, he still needs to be treated as a treasure!

However, from the tone of Zhang Hua's words, Brother Huan seems to be very attracted to her, and maybe he wants to marry her. Alas, Shi Cheng sighed. It's not good to ask for a wife. He has to find such a treasure. He also wants to ask someone to join their fifth team. If he follows

Brother Huan, Brother Huan can still let people go on missions with the regiment? I already have good food and drink at home! It's so easy to have a dual-type superpower, but it's a pity that you can't take it with you to kill zombies...

"Infernal Affairs" Mr. Shi Chengwu was immersed in the regret of losing a general, but his boss did not feel it was a pity.

Lin Yuehuan quietly tied up his son with a dog leash in the yard, and then he quickly moved to the kitchen quietly. When he saw his sweetheart lowering his head and picking up a spoon to fiddle with the things in the pot, he suddenly took two steps forward and hugged his sweetheart softly. Huhu small waist.

"Ah! Brother Huan, please let me go." Ruan Ning was startled by the sudden attack. After seeing the person clearly, Ruan Ning hurriedly struggled.

Why is this man like this? Didn't you give him time to think about it? Why do you always secretly hug him from behind?

Ruan Ning has been fooled by the shameless Boss Lin these past few days if he is not careful. However, he is really a bit soft-tempered. Even if he is really angry and loses his temper, he will be coaxed and deceived by the shameless Boss Lin for a whole night. It has to disappear.

Lin Yuehuan had already taken advantage of his Xiao Ning's good temper. He put on a gentle and gentle smile and looked into the pot from behind Ruan Ning: "Xiao Ning is making something delicious. I can smell the aroma from afar. "

Ruan Ning puffed up her cheeks angrily and ignored him, "Huh, I don't know how to look at it myself!"

Lin Yuehuan saw that his fair and pink face had bulged out like a little hamster again, so he immediately took a bite on it, licked his mouth, and said to himself that it tasted really good.

Ruan Ning blushed and struggled even harder with embarrassment: "What are you doing!" Who told him to bite!

Lin Yuehuan hugged his waist tightly, lowered his head and kissed Ruan Ning's ruby-like earlobe, and coaxed with a smile: "Brother is wrong, Xiao Ning, be good, I will apologize to you, don't be angry."

How could he know he was wrong? Dare to kiss!

When Lin Yuehuan saw that his sweetheart was really angry, he immediately changed the subject: "This soup is really delicious."

This is true. City Z is located in the plains of central China and is not the origin of wild mushrooms. They cannot be cultivated artificially, but Boss Lin really likes to eat them. In the past, the Lin family had to fly back a lot of food from the Northeast from January to June and July every year for the family owner to enjoy.

This thing grows in the deep mountains and old forests of the Northeast. The yield is small and the shelf life is short. It will be even less edible in the end of the world.

In the forest in Ruan Ning's space, there were unexpectedly many clusters growing. Didn't he ever plant these at that time?

How did Ruan Ning know? When he was buying saplings one after another, he bought a few small pine trees and wanted to get some pine nuts to eat. It happened that the northeast was the origin of pine saplings. There were a lot of spores and hyphae in the soil at the roots of the saplings. Ruan Ning Because the senior year of high school was too busy to pay attention to the group of small pine trees with strong vitality. After the space apocalypse, once the changes occurred, the small pine trees grew crazily into a small pine forest than any fruit seedlings.

Nowadays, the dense pine forest firmly occupies a large piece of land in the space. As soon as he suddenly entered the space, he was blinded by the sea of ​​green clouds, which made Ruan Ning unable to ignore it.

The pine trees are not the main point, but the pine cones hanging sparsely on the pine branches are his favorite. When these pine trees grow longer, there will be a lot of pine nuts (ˉ﹃ˉ) drool

What surprised and delighted him was that many mushrooms quietly appeared in the pine forest.

Ruan Ning grew up in Yunhai City, which is not a place where mushrooms are produced. Looking at the large clusters of small mushrooms deep in the forest, some of which were thick and tender growing on the branches of trees, he ignored them and still I really can't bear to part with it, but let's eat it. He doesn't know which ones are available.

It's poisonous, what if you eat it?

Ruan Ning had no choice but to pick some of them early in the morning and asked Lin Yuehuan to help identify them to someone he knew. Without saying anything, Lin Boss turned around and handed the small basket of mushrooms to Zhang Hua, who was having breakfast, and asked him to take it to the cafeteria for questioning. Ask the cook.

Ruan Ning didn't say anything at the time. Lin Yuehuan had talked to him a few days ago. Sooner or later, the matter about his space would have to be kept secret, so it would be better to selectively disclose some of it.

Anyway, all bases have space system users, and the news of Zhang Hua's breakthrough as a level two superpower has been released. As long as he declares that he is a level one space system user with a space area of ​​less than 30 square meters, Zhang Hua has Zhang Hua's breakthrough. With Hua Zhuyu in front, basically no one would take the risk of offending Lang Yan to try to get his idea.

Ruan Ning agreed at that time. He knew that Brother Huan really wanted to protect him, and Brother Zhang Hua was trying to protect him from disaster. The child immediately felt uncomfortable. Why do you think he is so useless? Everything depends on others.

Boss Lin was so evil that he didn't go to comfort him. He felt guilty. When he went to eat tofu again after feeling guilty, the little guy was too embarrassed to refuse.

No, now he's hugging his waist, and the little guy doesn't resist him much.

Ruan Ning angrily stirred the bubbling wild mushroom soup in the pot with a spoon, not even bothering to pay attention to the man clinging to him behind him.

It was the first time for him to make this soup, so he made it very carefully. The milky white and slightly viscous soup is made of various mushrooms as the main ingredient, with ham, chicken and vegetables added, and a thin layer of watery starch gravy. It has a slight taste and is fragrant and delicious, smooth and mouth-watering.

Served with freshly cooked scrambled eggs with mushrooms, steamed buns with carrots and mushrooms, and grilled tea tree mushrooms, Boss Lin smelled a bit more fragrant than the whole mushroom feast he had before. Sure enough, his wife is the best! o(≧v≦)o~~

Recently, Ruan Ning felt more and more useless and wanted to go fight zombies with the others in the group. Captain Tang persuaded him with kind words and said that the staff was full, which made him embarrassed to step in.

(Tang Chengbin, Captain Tang: It's unjust. Your "old attacker" is watching over there with eager eyes. Who among us dares to accept you!)

Later, he thought about setting up a stall in the San Market. Today, when he was sorting out the space, he found a lot of things that he had collected in Yunhai City at that time but were completely useless now.

As soon as Boss Lin heard this, he immediately said that if there was anything that was not needed, he would sell it to the group, and the group would take the full price.

So Di Liang, the captain of the fourth team in charge of logistics, happily took people to the small warehouse of their team leader's house to move nearly a thousand washbasins and tooth jars of various kinds, and generously transferred a large sum of money to Ruan Ning's identity card. Fei's points, before leaving, he ignored his boss who was staring at him dangerously with squinted eyes. He shook hands with Ruan Ning enthusiastically and told him to come to him if he wanted to sell anything, and there was no shortage of money!

Don't think these little things are worthless. They will be in short supply in the end of the world. Who would take these things with them when they are escaping in the end of the world? That is, Ruan Ning, when he was cleaning shopping malls and supermarkets, he didn't pick carefully because of time constraints. He basically collected whatever he had, leaving nearly ten shelves of colorful plastics in the space.

The material basin made him anxious just looking at it. He would have to use it in his lifetime.

After completing this transaction, Ruan Ning felt something was wrong. What kind of skill was he doing? He was making a net profit from his own people! After thinking about it and asking for Lin Yuehuan's opinion, Ruan Xiaoshou sent another batch of vegetables to the regiment's canteen, saying that they were collected before the end of the world, and no one suspected it.

The food in the cafeteria was particularly fresh in those days, and the team members all heard about it. It seemed to be a gift from the group leader's sweetheart, and the group leader's wife was so powerful!

Boss Lin, on the other hand, smiled and watched as his future wife established a good relationship with her subordinates. She was indeed the matriarch of the Lin family and would take care of her husband's career.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
35.5M 894K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
1.9M 67.6K 61
Being a good friend of his since the beginning of the year, Y/n and Su-Hyeok do many things together and of course, she starts liking him. One day th...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...