Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

28

990 24 1
By McEfexx

After the meal, Lin Yuehuan stopped Ruan Ning from cleaning up the dishes.

"Just leave it, someone will come and clean it up later."

There are many ordinary people in the regiment hired to cook and clean. Lin Yuehuan doesn't like to go out. He basically lets a few captains take charge of matters in the base. The regiment's canteen sends special personnel to deliver meals to the regiment leaders every day. clean up.

After hearing this, Ruan Ning silently put down the bowl and chopsticks. After thinking for a long time, he finally asked what he was holding back: "Brother Huan, you, why did you leave me in the group in the first place."

Was it because of his superpower or something else, like that kiss...

When he thought that it was because of this face that he received Lin Yuehuan's considerate care, Ruan Ning's heart felt like a big stone was weighing on him, so heavy that he couldn't breathe.

Lin Yuehuan felt relieved after hearing this. He was originally worried that Ruan Ning would not ask, so he just asked. Only by asking could he explain the situation clearly.

Lin Yuehuan thought about it for a moment, then spoke in a gentle tone: "Xiao Ning, I do like you. I have liked you since the first time I saw you. I want you to follow me."

Ruan Ning's heart skipped a beat, and she felt even more uncomfortable. Sure enough... When he thought that powerful people since ancient times liked to have a male to spoil him, he was so angry and afraid that it made his eyes red.

When Lin Yuehuan looked like he was about to cry, he secretly thought it was bad, he had teased him, and hurriedly explained:

"Silly boy, where are you thinking? I tried every possible means to get you to stay in the first place. It's really because your powers are so special."

"You're lying. I heard from Brother Zhang Hua that water powers are the most useless!" Ruan Ning retorted hoarsely.

Zhang Hua, that big mouth, wait until everything is over before dealing with him. Lin Yuehuan cursed in his heart, but continued to coax calmly on his face:

"He did that on purpose. The water power is really weak. It has no attack power and cannot produce much pure water. But Xiao Ning, think about it, do you really have no attack power? That day in the training room, a ten centimeter thick steel plate They were all pierced by your water arrows. Gu Tao is a level 3 lightning power user and a famous master in the base. You still have the power to hit him. Do you really feel that your power is really that weak? Use it?"

"Well, why did Brother Zhang Hua say that on purpose?" On their way to the base, Zhang Hua vividly explained to Ruan Ning the powers of various types of superpowers, among which water type superpowers are famous. Weak jī.

Lin Yuehuan pretended to sigh and let out a worried sigh: "It's all my fault. Zhang Hua said that because of my instructions. Currently, there are no aggressive water power users like you in the base. On the one hand, I am eager to seek talents, and on the other hand, In order to protect you, Xiaoning, please think carefully. Gu Tao is actually in full swing in the base now. Even I am hiding at home to avoid its sharp edges. You are so powerful and you are simple and beautiful. I am really afraid that you will be beaten as soon as you enter the base. Gu Tao robbed me, it would be better not to let you know how powerful you are from the beginning, and secretly hide you in the group to avoid being remembered."

Upon hearing Gu Tao, the anger in Ruan Ning's heart immediately shifted. Who is Gu Tao? Definitely a bad guy! He covers the sky with only one hand in the base. If he really doesn't understand anything and rashly shows off his attack power when the register is a superpower, he might really fall into Gu Tao's hands. Even last time in public Yes, he would dare to do that to himself, if it weren't for Brother Huan...

Thinking of Lin Yuehuan's offending Gu Tao last time, Ruan Ning couldn't bear to be angry and asked repeatedly:

"Brother Huan, last time you beat Gu Tao, will he retaliate? In the group..."

As soon as Lin Yuehuan was coaxed over, he was secretly proud of himself, pretending to be serious and serious on his face, and said loudly:

"It doesn't matter, Xiao Ning, don't be afraid. A bastard like Gu Tao bullies men and women in the base, and has no conscience. I can't stand him for a long time. Even if he is not as strong as him, I will definitely protect you. None of the people in our group are cowards. If he dares to take revenge, I really want to fight him."

Ruan Ning felt very guilty when he heard this. It turned out that Brother Huan was such a bloody person, and she had misunderstood him for who he wanted to be. It was really inappropriate. She immediately blushed and apologized:

"Brother Huan, I, I was wrong, I misunderstood you."

Lin Yuehuan changed the seriousness on his face, stared at his sweetheart with deep eyes and said: "It doesn't matter, I will never blame you. What I just said is true. I just like you and want to be with you. I won't bite you, and you don't want to avoid me. From now on, if you think I'm pretty good, we can live together like husband and wife. If you don't like me, you can live here peacefully. Then I will Let's see if it's okay to take care of you as a biological brother."

When Ruan Ning heard what he said so straightforwardly, the blush on his face suddenly spread to his snow-white neck. The greedy boss Lin, who had evil intentions, swallowed his saliva in his heart. When will he be able to eat it?

Just when Ruan Ning was hesitating about whether to agree to him, a knock on the door accompanied by Zhang Hua's loud voice came in: "Brother Huan, it's me, I have something important to report!"

"I'll open the door."

Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief as if he had received an amnesty, and ran over to open the door for Zhang Hua. Behind him, Lin Yuehuan narrowed his eyes with an unpredictable expression and grinned. How could such a simple and soft-tempered person escape his grasp?

.....

Zhang Hua looked around furtively at the door before slipping in.

As soon as he entered the door, he smelled the fragrance, right? Isn't the dish in the cafeteria today served eggplant gān stewed with salted pork? The soup is light and watery, with just a few slices of meat. How can it be so fragrant?

Zhang Hua is so naughty. He didn't say anything first when he entered the room. He just frowned and started to complain: "Brother Huan, you are not like this. I heard the news just after I returned to the base in the morning. I didn't even dare to salivate." I'll report back to you immediately after drinking. Oops, my throat is feeling gān right now. It's mainly because I haven't eaten yet at noon. Look..."

Lin Yuehuan ignored him and pointed to the study room upstairs with his chin: "Go up here and tell me if you have anything to say."

Zhang Hua has been with him for more than twenty years. It is not an exaggeration to say that they grew up together. How can I not know what he means?

However, although Boss Lin is usually generous, he is not very happy for others to eat the dishes his future daughter-in-law specially cooks for him, except for Tiger Nana, mainly because Ruan Ning loves him the most, mainly because he can't stop him.

Zhang Hua has been with Lin Yuehuan for so many years. In addition to being able to do things well, he is also thick-skinned. As soon as his mind changed, he turned to Ruan Ning with a shy face: "Xiao Ning, do you think there is any leftover food? Give it to us." Just put some cushion on your belly."

Ruan Ning glanced at Lin Yuehuan and saw that he smiled at her but said nothing, so he nodded shyly and turned around to go to the kitchen.

Lin Yuehuan watched his young wife leave and glanced at Zhang Hua, his eyes half smiling but not smiling.

Zhang Hua, who had been smiling playfully just now, straightened his face and whispered: "Brother Huan, something happened in H City."

Lin Yuehuan nodded: "Let's go to the study and talk." It can be said that what happened in H City was arranged by him. I believe that many people from H City will enter the base soon. Ruan Ning will have contact with them sooner or later, and he What he wants to ensure is that his little guy never knows that those facts are related to him.

You are such a simple little thing, you will never know how sinister and hypocritical the man you are about to live with is. Lin Yuehuan thought secretly.

When the two of them entered the study, Zhang Hua's expression suddenly changed: "Brother Huan, Xiao Ning... don't worry, I will definitely keep this matter in my stomach."

Zhang Hua never expected that Ruan Ning was also a space superpower. Brother Huan never opened fire by himself, and the kitchen was empty and empty.

He just smelled it briefly. There was the smell of various meats in the air. It was quite strong. He started to mutter in his heart. This was definitely not sent from the cafeteria. The cafeteria got so many good products. Even if Brother Huan brought it today He went to the market with Xiao Ning. He couldn't buy so many things in half a day. The only possibility was that these things were already there. As for whose... He did a little test just now, but he didn't even see Ruan Ning. He turned around and entered the kitchen with suspicion and basically understood.

Zhang Hua breaks out in a cold sweat just thinking about it, a dual-type superpower? Xiao Ning is going against the will of heaven!

Lin Yuehuan casually sat down behind the desk and said, "You can't hide things. Xiao Ning's temperament doesn't seem to be able to hide things. It's better to block things."

"Then what Brother Huan means is..."

"You can't hide everything, and you can't reveal everything. If it's not too obvious, space powers are available in every base."

Zhang Hua nodded understandingly and said, "Then I will let the news out that my power has been upgraded to level two tomorrow." This is probably why Brother Huan specifically called him here today.

In fact, his spatial ability has already been at the second level, and he had kept it a secret before, because he couldn't be too conspicuous, so as not to make Gu Tao jump over the wall in a hurry.

But now that the news has come from H City, he doesn't have to hide anything. When he thinks of H City, he says with joy:

"Brother Huan, City H is going to be in chaos."

Lin Yuehuan nodded with satisfaction: "Now we just wait for Gu Tao to take action first."

"Hehe...that's not true. Gu Tao has been making little moves recently, and he can't wait any longer for fear of death."

...

"Brother Huan, are you there?" Ruan Ning knocked on the study door with a big bowl full of noodles.

The two people in the study looked at each other and made a tacit agreement not to mention what happened just now.

Zhang Hua opened the door cheerfully and welcomed Ruan Ning in. When he saw Ruan Ning holding a large bowl of noodles, which contained a lot of meat and vegetables, as well as a golden poached egg, he immediately became happy:

"Oh, such a big bowl, thank you for your hard work, Xiao Ning."

Ruan Ning shook her head shyly: "Brother Zhang Hua, please eat quickly."

Zhang Hua took the noodle bowl and walked out of the study: "I'll go to the living room to eat, and you guys can chat slowly." He didn't dare to eat in the boss's study, risking his life?

"Well...Brother Huan, I'm going back to my room first."

Ruan Ning was a little nervous when facing the man who had just confessed to him. His face turned red, and he nodded awkwardly at Boss Lin, who was looking at him with a smile, and was about to take off. Lin Yuehuan didn't stop him, and touched the top of his head and said warmly. :

"Have a good nap."

Well, well, then I'll leave first." Ruan Ning responded with a blushing face, feeling relieved and just about to leave.

"Xiao Ning..."

"What, what's wrong?" Why did you suddenly call him? He is feeling nervous now, okay?

"I also want to eat noodles tonight."

"..." This hasn't been promised to him yet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 108 198
Author: Sanura Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction [Male protagonist, system, farming, space, daily life] Chi Yan woke up in the last three years, and picked...
24.4K 371 15
❥Rosalia Jones has the face of an angel but her capabilities were beyond anyones mind, She is skilled and ready for bloodshed, her head strong demean...
31.3K 1.9K 44
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
7.9K 90 27
Authour: Langhua Diandian/ 浪花点点 Category: Danmei Fiction Introduction He died with resentment on the weekend. The end of the world was so difficult...