Doomsday Control (unedited)

By McEfexx

Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
27
28
29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Adjusted)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 25

1K 25 7
By McEfexx

In order to get a good seat, Liu Peng and Li Yurui rushed over from the outer area early. As soon as they set up their stalls, the nearby Lao Gao gathered enough:

"Hey, Dapeng, come so early."

Liu Peng is also considered a capable person in the outer area. As a person with special abilities, he often forms groups with others to collect supplies. This old man is one of his partners. Although he is not a person with special abilities, he is better because of his agility and information. Well-informed, Liu Peng was quite willing to cooperate with him.

After scanning Lao Gao's stall, which contained a lot of gold and silver jewelry and jade miscellaneous items, Liu Peng said jokingly, "Okay, Lao Gao, you've got these things to fool people, who's going to buy them?"

Lao Gao laughed in embarrassment: "Maybe there is someone who likes it." His family of four, the few supplies they collected were not enough for consumption, so how could they sell any spare parts? On the other hand, he also knew that these things were basically worthless. He probably would have chuckled if he exchanged them for a piece of cake. However, with the people coming and going in this scattered market, there might be some superpowers who have no shortage of food and drink who would take a fancy to this thing. How many pieces?

Li Yurui also glanced at her "own" stall with pride, and was disdainful of Lao Gao. Who are those junky things fooling?

Most of Liu Peng's harvest from this trip was placed on the worn flour bag. The most valuable one was the half-sized rabbit in a cage, followed by a few old corns found in the farmyard, and a small half bag of gān. Peanuts, these are rare commodities in the retail market.

A few people waited for a while, and stalls of various sizes began to be set up on the originally sparse streets. By about seven o'clock in the morning, more people started to leave the market.

Li Yurui stood there for a long time, feeling a little impatient for a long time. Seeing that there were more stalls, she started to show off her cuteness to Liu Peng. Liu Peng was so confused that he happily agreed to go shopping for a while. ask.

When Lao Gao saw Li Yurui leaving, he immediately came over with a wicked smile and gave Liu Peng an elbow: "Okay Dapeng, this girl is pretty enough, she tastes good."

Liu Pengzhi laughed proudly: "Hey, haven't you tried this yet?"

"No, how can you, the kid, be so troubled by such a annoying little demon?" He knew very well that the two female students who escaped with Liu Peng had already been touched by him.

When Liu Peng thought about Li Yurui's charming face and hot figure, his heart felt hot, and he kept saying: "Come on, sooner or later I will have to..."

Lin Yuehuan took advantage here and continued shopping with Ruan Ning in his arms with a smile.

Ruan Ning was a little uncomfortable, what's the matter with hugging him like this, but when he protested just now, Lin Yuehuan said that he was afraid that he would be lost in the crowd, so he would either hug him or hold hands.

As for holding hands, he was only held by his father when he was a child. Now if he is held by another man, it would be a bit awkward to think about it. So Ruan Xiaoshou was still obediently hugged by Lin Xiaogong.

The retail market was huge in scale and the goods were even more dazzling, which surprised Ruan Ning.

He found that most of the most popular items were grains and some weapons and knives. There were also many canned fast food products that many people gathered around to ask for their prices. Bartering was popular in the retail market, and only nearby stores could earn points. machine.

When Lin Yuehuan came out, he carried a small backpack, which contained common medicines that were the most valuable and least expensive in the apocalypse. Although there was Lang Yan's shop next to the street, he had no intention of taking Ruan Ning directly there in the first place.

After finally getting out to be alone together, he stupidly went to the site to get the medicine again. He didn't notice that he specifically searched for the wrong medicine in the warehouse. When Ruan Ning noticed something, he actively paid the bill.

Every man likes to show his strength and financial resources in front of rare people, and Mr. Lin is no exception. He not only has to show it, but also has to show it vigorously.

Didn't you see how hard he worked at beating Gu Tao last time? If he hadn't subconsciously moved his mind, how could he be so effective? It was just that he failed to beat that bastard to death due to the plan, which made Boss Lin feel uncomfortable for a long time.

"Xiao Ning, look at that game console, do you like it?" Lin Yuehuan didn't know what it was called PS. He hadn't played with these things since he was a child, but Ruan Ning was still a kid. Don't kids just love playing with these things?

Ruan Ning looked at the black game console on the stall speechlessly. He didn't know what it was called.

Ruan's father and Ruan's mother have pampered their children since childhood, but they never stick to these things, especially Ruan's mother. She is a middle school teacher herself, and she knows the harmful effects of game consoles best. How can we have both good character and learning? Baby son exposed to these things.

When Lin Yuehuan saw his expression, he didn't like it. His Xiao Ning was indeed a good boy!

As mentioned earlier, Boss Lin was a crook, and he didn't have a serious wife before the end of the world. Naturally, he had many little boys to take care of, several of whom were still in school. At that time, he never left his hands with the game console and computer every day. When Boss Lin got annoyed, he would give her to her. Sent away.

So in his opinion, those who love to play games are basically not good children. Who can let a man take care of a good boy? You said that he tortured underage flowers. Boss Lin admitted that he was not a good citizen anyway, so he just tortured. Lin Yuehuan believed that he had never wronged any minor love. He never grudged money or gifts, even after breaking up. I also gave him a lot of breakup fee.

Besides, he never forces anyone. He has made it clear in advance that if he is happy, he will go with him. If he is not happy, he will come back. If he is happy, he will not treat him badly. Even if he is tired of asking someone to leave, he can at most settle the money and goods. What can he do? Destroy?

However, Lin Yuehuan knew very well that Ruan Ning must not let Ruan Ning know about his "black" background, otherwise, let alone others, he would not even be able to get a hair on it!

Boss Lin kept asking, "What about the ball?" There was a football stall at the front. It looked like a new one. How could a boy not play with a ball?

"Huh? If you want the ball, buy it back for Tiger to play with." As for himself, forget it. He has always stayed away from all kinds of ball sports. Football is okay, especially basketball. Don't even mention it to him! ! Don't think he will admit that he is not short because he is short or something! ╭(╯^╰)╮

To the tiger? Boss Lin, who was about to pay enthusiastically, stopped and said with a serious face: "Tiger doesn't like to play with balls. I used to have many at home and ignored him."

"That's it, forget it then."

"Xiao Ning, shall we continue shopping?" "Yes!"

(Tiger: "Who said I don't like balls anymore?! Dad, are you sorry? There were so many balls at home before?!!! Dad bought them for me, I want them!!/(tot)/~~)

The two chatted while shopping, and the atmosphere became warmer. Ruan Xiaoning, who had always been a little reserved, gradually regained his youthful temperament, looking left and right curiously, with a smile on his face that never broke.

Lin Yuehuan stared at Ruan Ning's smiling little face, wondering if he should take advantage of it or something, when a staggering figure bumped into them, and Boss Lin quickly hugged the little man in his arms. Step aside.

"Ah!" Li Yurui lost his balance and fell awkwardly to the concrete floor. Several sneers immediately erupted from the crowd next to him.

"Um, miss, are you okay?" Ruan Ning was also startled by her. Why did she suddenly catch the fall?

Li Yurui lowered his head, his eyes darkened, and soon he slowly raised his head with tears in his eyes. His charming face looked at Lin Yuehuan pitifully, and her weak voice was full of apologies: "I'm sorry, sir, it's me. careful."

Lin Yuehuan glanced at her with unknown meaning, then looked down at Ruan Ning in his arms without paying any attention: "Didn't you touch her?"

Ruan Ning shook his head and replied obediently: "No, thanks to Brother Huan." Otherwise, the young lady would have taken him down if she suddenly fell over. Ruan Ning secretly glanced at the tall Li Yurui, a little scared, so tall...

Lin Yuehuan took a look on his own to make sure that he was really not affected by that stupid woman, and then he hugged the person and planned to continue shopping.

Li Yurui immediately became anxious when he saw it, and quickly said: "Sir, I'm sorry, I can't walk my legs. Can you see if you can..."

"No." Lin Yuehuan flatly refused, hugged Ruan Xiaoning, who still wanted to look back, and left without looking back.

"Brother Huan, is this okay? She said she can't leave."

"It's okay. Where could she get hurt if she fell? Besides, she was not careful." It was just a fall on purpose. She dared to almost hurt her little one. She dared to use such a trick in front of him. She really couldn't live. Impatient.

"But..."

"Stop being so cool, listen to me and be good."

"Oh, okay..."

Li Yurui watched the two people walking further and further away, and finally stood up angrily, ignoring the ridicule and sarcasm coming from the crowd in her ears, and walked towards Liu Peng's stall with a cold face.

When she was wandering around just now, she took a quick glance at the two people just now, and to be precise, she caught sight of the handsome, gentle, and extraordinary man.

She has seen a lot in Kuanglei, so she naturally has some discernment. At first glance, that person is a superpower, and he is also a high-level strongman. Seeing that he seemed to have a gentle and gentle aura lingering around him, but his eyes were very sharp, Li Yurui suddenly became interested.

Seeing the boy tightly in the man's arms holding a bar of chocolate as soon as he reached out, Li Yurui was so jealous that her eyes turned red. Why, she, Miss Li, was trying to flatter someone like Liu Peng just to have a place to live, like him? A bitch with a long face can lean comfortably in the arms of others and pretend to be innocent and kind.

Pooh! Same thing as that bitch Yangliu!

Seeing the two approaching, Li Yurui changed her mind and pretended to fall while the two were approaching. Unexpectedly, the man hugged the little bitch in his arms and avoided him, making her grit her teeth in hatred.

After one plan failed, she found another. She pretended to apologize and deliberately stared at the man with tearful eyes. She had been beautiful since she was a child, and she knew how to make a man feel loved and loved. This trick was tried and tested many times.

As long as that man feels pity for her and makes further contact with her, she will have the confidence to take the place of that person in his arms. How can she be as comfortable with a man as with a woman?

But Li Yurui missed one move. First of all, Boss Lin was born to be a curvy person. No matter how charming or charming she was, it was useless. Thirdly, Li Yurui's hardware conditions were not good. With the tender and tender Ruan Xiaomei Zhuyu in front, Boss Lin The eyes have been stuck on someone's body for a long time and cannot be removed. No matter whether you fall or take off your clothes, he can't see it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.8K 136
Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mechanical voice came: "An unfamiliar life f...
17.1K 237 145
Associated Names: 穿成綠茶後我晉升為團寵 Author(s): 橙子不澀 Status in COO: 144 Chapters (Completed) After a while, he became the green tea cannon fodder in a beaut...
24.4K 371 15
❥Rosalia Jones has the face of an angel but her capabilities were beyond anyones mind, She is skilled and ready for bloodshed, her head strong demean...
5.2K 200 24
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...