The end of the world begins w...

By Yinzimei

When I opened my eyes, I was inexplicably transported back to the first day of my escape from the apocalypse... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
251-260
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-580
581-590
591-600
601-610
611-620
621-630
631-640
641-650
651-660
661-670
671-680
681-690
691-700
701-710
711-720
721-730
731-740
741-750
751-760
761-763 ★ Final Chapters
764-765 ✩Extra New Life

301-310

154 3 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 301: Space is more than just a field.

  At the same time, the entire plane rushed towards the opposite building completely uncontrollably and crashed into it with a rumble.

  Huge explosions and piercing alarms of machine failure suddenly rang out in the three areas, attracting zombies from the entire area, who rushed towards it in great excitement.

  The zombies rushed in looking for the fresh blood dropped by the helicopter, starting a carnival feast.

  Xie Ning took a deep breath and looked at the series of densely stacked zombies downstairs with a particularly calm expression.

  She kicked open the glass window on one side of the floor, rushed into the window on the 16th floor, raised her hand and swung out a golden needle, killing the two couple zombies who rushed towards them after hearing the sound.

  Looking down at the thousands of zombies that were constantly gathering, surging, and even climbing up the floor, Xie Ning smiled coldly.

  Xie Ning opened the door and rushed out, running all the way to the rooftop and killing seven or eight zombies.

  Looking down from the hollow revolving part of the stairs, a group of corpses had rushed into the building and were quickly chasing upstairs, roaring excitedly.

  There were chaotic roars of corpses coming from the corridor, accompanied by chaotic footsteps.

  Xie Ning didn't panic and ran all the way to the rooftop, took out a bottle of energy water and poured it into her mouth.

  After turning around, he took out a bundle of bombs from the underground garage, picked out half of them and carried them to the edge of the rooftop.

  Xie Ning looked down at the densely packed group of zombies climbing up, and dropped half of the bombs without hesitation.

  At the same time, the small iron gate on the rooftop had been broken through by the endless surging zombie army, and hundreds of zombies were roaring and running towards her.

  Explosions shot up into the sky, and thousands of zombies downstairs were immediately swept into a sea of ​​fire by the explosives.

  When the zombies broke through the small iron gate, Xie Ning had already spread out her metal wings and soared into the sky.

  But the power of half a ton of explosives was really terrifying. The wave of air rising from the ground actually affected Xie Ning, who was flying into the sky.

  Her whole body was swaying, and she couldn't control it and fell to the side.

  The terrifying explosion swept through the huge air wave and impacted.

  The floors were blown apart and collapsed. The zombies who ran to the rooftop were shaken by the whole building, and some near the edge of the rooftop were knocked directly down.

  Xie Ning blinked and used all his strength to activate his metal power to fly high into the air, secretly saying that he was careless.

  I don't know what kind of advanced weapon Xiao Gu gave him, but he probably improved it himself? It's quite powerful.

  Flapping her metal wings, Xie Ning turned around and flew towards the building next to her while rising.

  Just let these zombies wander in the sea of ​​fire for a while.

  She was trying to fly when her figure suddenly paused in mid-air, with a rare look of surprise on her face.

  How could this happen?

  The metal wings suddenly retracted from his back. Xie Ning looked at her body in surprise, and her whole person suddenly disappeared in the air without a trace.

  At the same time, Gu Chen, who was dozens of kilometers away, suddenly felt the entire ground shaking violently.

  The source of the sound still came from the ten o'clock direction.

  There was at least half an hour between two loud tremors. I don't know what happened, but there was a faint uneasiness in Gu Chen's heart.

  The military helicopter was approaching him at this time, and Gu Chen climbed up the rope ladder without saying a word.

  Lu Wei raised his hand and patted Zhai Ruobai on the shoulder, "It's a little snowy, take them back to the base first."

  After saying that, he followed Gu Chen onto the helicopter, leaving his bitter baby face messy in the wind.

  I won't take you like this!
  He had been made to work hard as a driver before, but now he thought he was in the way and drove him back.

  The baby-faced boy smoothed his slightly messy forehead, feeling resentful in his heart.

  ...   

  But Xie Ning was a little surprised at the moment. Standing in a field of yellow and green, she could hardly believe what she saw in front of her.

  Is there a bit of space?
  So the fourth-level space system boss she killed just now was the space superpower named Zhu Zihao in Huang Shiyao's team?
  I didn't expect him to hide it so deeply.

  Shijun inquired about the news and said that he was a first-order space superpower.

  But the fact is that he is the fourth level like her, and yet he is so low-key.

  This space is more than just a little bit of land?

  How can the entire space be as big as the announced eighty square meters?

  In the super large space of 500 square meters, there is half an acre of land on the left side, and a simple thatched hut is built next to it, which should be where Zhu Zihao usually eats and lives.

  Many types of vegetables are grown in half an acre of land, and it looks lush and lush at first glance.

  Zhu Zihao actually planted some green vegetables, bean sprouts, potatoes, cabbage, and some other common vegetables, and they looked really good.

  Not only that, there are also two or three rows of fruit trees planted next to the vegetable field, with many varieties, and they are planted one after another.

  Zhu Zihao was actually able to grow fruits and vegetables in this space, and some trees were already bearing abundant fruits.

  Xie Ning's supernatural energy moved slightly. He picked a plum from the air, pulled out a wisp of water from the tap water, rinsed it casually, bit into his mouth and tasted it, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

  It's sweet and moist, and Zhu Zihao, a short and fat man, really knows how to enjoy it!
  This space not only has a little field, but there is also a well next to it!

  Zhu Zihao really didn't tell the truth. There was clearly well water in the space, but he often came to the team to complain about poverty, saying that without water to irrigate the fields, the vegetables would wither.

  Xie Ning walked to the well and looked down at the rippling well water. When her spatial power moved, a stream of water quickly sprang out and fell into her usual bear water cup.

  Xie Ningsheng was afraid that the well water would be too cold, so she just took a sip, but it felt as sweet as mountain spring.

  It wasn't cold enough to penetrate the bone marrow. Instead, it was extremely warm and moist in the mouth. After entering her stomach, she felt slightly refreshed.

  Since it wasn't cold, Xie Ning took a few more sips and her fatigue was gone.

  Although this well water does not replenish the missing superpower energy in the body of the superpower, it can sweep away the body's fatigue and replenish physical strength.

  Zhu Zihao is really a capable person, and Xie Ning feels that he is even more powerful than her.

  After all, she has never entered space since the end of the world.

  But people can enter Zhu Zihao's space!

  Song Shijun's kid is right, Zhu Zihao's space is just a small farmhouse, a great treasure in the apocalypse!

  No wonder even Kress's mental lock had barely been able to lock him before.

  Because he can escape into this farmhouse space anytime and anywhere!
  Fortunately, her metal scimitar struck him, forcing him to be unable to slip into the space. Otherwise, where would they continue to look for this person?

  If this person escapes, there will be endless troubles.

  It was so dangerous, Xie Ning couldn't help but feel a little scared.

  Xie Ning walked around a large field and continued walking to the right with a look of excitement on her face.

  When he was about to leave after passing by the hut, he suddenly heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice from inside: "Who?"

  Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, then stopped in front of the thatched hut.

  She really didn't expect that there was someone else in Zhu Zihao's space.

  Xie Ning approached cautiously, swung open the crumbling hay shed door with one hand, and had a clear view of the scene inside.

  Chapter 302 The Beauty Hidden in the Golden House
  Xie Ning looked at those gloomy eyes with an expressionless face.

  Just...it's so unexpected.

  She never expected that she would meet this gloomy and unpopular healing boy in Zhu Zihao's farmhouse space.

  And the way he looked at this time, uh... said that, it was really not good.

  His slender left wrist was handcuffed to an iron frame beside him, and he was lying crookedly on a heart-shaped bed, with half of his naked shoulders exposed as white as jade.

  The heart-shaped bed is amazing! Who would have thought that such a thatched house could be decorated like a luxury suite?
  Yes, it's the kind of big red heart-shaped bed used in love hotels for couples!
  There are fewer rose petals on the bed to enhance the atmosphere, and there is more of a beautiful young man with sinister eyes.

  Xie Ning was stunned for about ten seconds, then silently looked away, kicked off the low stool beside the door, and walked towards the bed expressionlessly.

  "Where is the key?"

  "When you killed him, didn't you pay attention to his pockets?"

  Xie Ning really wanted to choke at him: How the hell do I know that he is still hiding a living person like you in the space?

  The little girl squinted her eyes, stepped forward and grasped his raised wrist.

  "What are you doing??" The young man stared at her with vigilant eyes, as if looking at an untrustworthy murderer.

  Xie Ning glanced at him and said, "Do you have a way to solve it yourself?"

  What method could he use to solve it? ?
  Beichen glared at her fiercely. He didn't know whether he was angry at his own incompetence or at the resolute coldness of the girl in front of him.

  Xie Ning held his wrist and mobilized the metal power to penetrate the handcuffs.

  In a moment, the handcuffs quickly expanded and deformed on the young man's wrist. He broke free from them and quickly shook off Xie Ning's hand.

  Xie Ning didn't care and directly moved the young man and the bed out of the space.

  In an instant, the smell of corpses accompanied by the smell of blood came.

  The healing boy was a little confused.

  When Xie Ning appeared in the outside world again, she was still in mid-air.

  So he was caught off guard, and the young man fell down along with the bed.

  Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, then quickly stretched out her metal wings and quickly grabbed one of the boy's arms with quick eyesight.

  The two of them were hanging in the air, watching helplessly as the exaggerated red heart-shaped bed suddenly crashed into the group of corpses, shattering them into pieces.

  "You." The young man was almost mad at this woman.

  Can't you find a better place to come out?

  He just pulled him and appeared above the corpses.

  On the other side, on the broken and crooked rooftop, groups of zombies crowded together. Seeing the sudden appearance of the target, they roared more and more crazily.

  Without saying a word, Xie Ning dragged the healing boy and flew to the platform of the intact building next to him.

  Dragging an individual with him will consume a lot of gold-type superpowers.

  After dragging the person to the platform and landing on the ground, Xie Ning hurriedly put away the metal wings. She stepped on a thin layer of snow under her feet and felt something strange in her eyes.

  How long did it take for snow to start accumulating on the ground?
  It seems that the snow is quite heavy.

  Xie Ning looked up at the sky, staring at the gloomy sky.

  Just as she raised her hand to catch a crystal snowflake, the healing boy grabbed her wrist, his voice almost roaring, "What are you going to do? Why are there so many zombies gathering in this damn place?"

  "You want to leave me?"   

  "You can't leave me alone, take me back to space quickly."

  I'm going, and I'm being relied on?
  Xie Ning narrowed her eyes and looked at him, considering whether to knock him out with a punch and then find a safe place to throw him away.

  She didn't want to hit the road with a moody time bomb.

  I don't even want to leave him in the farmhouse space!
  What a joke, she didn't want to have anything to do with this guy at all.

  So what about the high-level healing system that is sought after by thousands of people? In his past life, he was sick and twisted. According to his character, he is probably not much better now.

  When Beichen saw her cold expression, his heart skipped a beat.

  The hand holding her arm involuntarily added a little more strength, "You have to at least take me back to the base. During this period, I can help you heal for free." "

  No matter how injured you are, as long as you still have breath, I can protect you from death."

  Thank you, the curse is innocent.

  This condition sounded very tempting, but Xie Ning was a little unmoved.

  "Don't you, don't you have an elderly person at home? My healing ability can help ordinary elderly people clear their veins and at least ensure that they are healthy and will not get sick for decades. If you think about it, I am not a useless person. My The healing power is even more effective on ordinary people!"

  The young man finished speaking in one breath, his tone involuntarily softening a bit.

  Xie Ning glanced at him silently, then curled her lips and smiled, "Why don't you threaten me about space?"

  For example, "Save me, and I will help you keep the secret of space."
  The gloomy young man looked at her expressionlessly, with a hint of depression slipping through his eyes covered by side bangs, "Do you think I'm stupid?"

  He really threatened Xie Ning, but by now he was already a corpse!
  He is indeed a smart man, and he is also very knowledgeable about current affairs.

  Xie Ning glanced at him, and both of them looked sideways ahead.

  In the distance, I saw a loud explosion on the side of Canghua Homestead, and then raging flames shot straight into the sky.

  Several fighter jets emerged from the thick smoke and headed straight for the second and third areas.

  "They must have been sent by the base to eliminate the zombies!" The young man's eyes changed slightly, and he grabbed her hand and said urgently, "Quickly, hurry up, don't be stunned, do you want to be blown to ashes?"

  Xie Ning saw several fighter planes heading towards the three As the area approached, he didn't dare to hesitate anymore, dragging the healing boy and disappearing into the farmhouse space.

  Half a minute after the two men disappeared, fighter planes flew over the community and dropped petrol bombs at high altitude.

  As the rumble sounded again, Gu Chen cursed and urged the flight assistant to send a message to the base to inquire.

  The pilot was shivering because of the cold air released from his brother's body. He stammered, "We have searched the area in District 3 just now and found no life forms."

  Gu Chen was so angry that he had a headache. "You ask He, who asked to drop bombs here? Whose instructions? Whose!"

  The flight assistant yelled at his repeated urging, and the communication communicator in his hand almost slipped out of fear.

  At this moment, even in the midst of his angry roar, Lu Wei could still remain relatively calm. His fingertips quickly jumped on the virtual screen projected by a special mobile phone, "Zuo Dazhu reported the news to the headquarters. It was President Huang who made the decision without permission." Send B97-1, B97-2, E33, and E40 to Area 1, Area 2, Area 3 of Canghua Hometown, Jin City..."

  Lu Wei brought up a rotating interior map, took a deep breath, and spoke in a calm tone. "The reason is to prevent the zombie swarm from expanding and attacking the Jinshi base."

  "Zuo Dazhu, the old fox." Gu Chen gritted his teeth.

  Everyone knows it.

  So why is President Huang so good at dispatching fighter planes? Does Zuo Dazhu not know?

  Zuo Dazhu watched helplessly as he continued to run towards death, so naturally he would not step forward to stop him.

 Chapter 303 Disaster is imminent.
  "Send a message to the headquarters. Hurry up and remove this, President Huang, immediately! I don't want to see this piece of shit in the gold market again."

  Gu Chen turned around to look. To the stupid flight assistant, "What are you doing standing there? Contact Zuo Dazhu and ask him to notify those idiots to fly back quickly!"

  There were only two to three thousand zombies gathered here, and they were here vigorously. Dropping bombs and making such a big noise, do you want to dispatch all the zombie armies in Jin City?

  Do you know how many zombies are left in Jin City?
  Before the end of the world, the entire Golden City had a population of over nine million. According to the rate at which zombies continue to advance around the world, there are likely to be more than two million zombies in the city!

  The zombie swarms that could have been defeated one by one quietly in one area, if millions of zombies really gathered, the consequences would be unimaginable!
  I don't know what to think. In order to fight for power and harm each other, so many lives in the base are ignored?

  "Brother, then, let's..."

  "Keep looking!" Gu Chen suppressed his deep anger and said coldly, "Until we find it!"

  At the same time
  , Huang Shiyao took a comfortable bath and felt like she was alive again.

  Wrapped in a large pure white bathrobe, he leaned lazily on the back of the chair.

  Huang Shiyao had just picked up a glass of milk, took a sip and put it to her lips when she heard a loud "bang" and the door was kicked open with violent kicks.

  A group of armed base soldiers quickly walked in with two middle-aged men, standing in two rows with their guns in hand without saying a word.

  Poor Huang Shiyao saw such a huge battle without even a drop of milk on her hands.

  Not knowing why, she quickly put down her cup and got up angrily, scolding, "Who are you? Who allowed you to break into my house?" The

  middle-aged man took out an official document with a bright red seal from his arms, "In view of Mr. Huang Zhaosheng's private deployment of base fighters, Regarding the wanton bombing of residential buildings, a withdrawal order has been issued from Gyeonggi Province to remove Mr. Huang Zhaosheng from the position of chairman of the base committee, effective immediately. Mr. Huang, please come with us."

  Huang Shiyao could hardly believe her ears and her voice trembled. Asking, "What did you say?"

  The middle-aged man didn't have time to continue arguing with her. He just raised his hand and sent people rushing upstairs to search.

  Wu Xuehua, who was turning on the aromatherapy machine and enjoying life in the bathtub, heard a knock on the door in the cubicle. She was so frightened that she quickly wrapped herself in a bathrobe and pushed the door open to walk out of the bathroom.

  Then there was a high-pitched scream.

  I saw my husband Huang Zhaosheng being pushed to the ground by several strong men and lying on the carpet.

  Many personal belongings tumbled out of the open suitcases scattered nearby.

  "Old Huang, what's going on?" Wu Xuehua still didn't understand what was going on. Looking at the strangers who broke in, she let out a piercing scream, "Who are you? How did you break into someone else's house!"

  "Take away!" The middle-aged man waved his hand and asked the soldiers to drag Huang Zhaosheng, who was breathing heavily like a dead dog, to the door.

  Wu Xuehua ran along, crying and shouting as she rushed downstairs, "What are you doing? Who are you? Husband, husband."

  Huang Zhaosheng was also very angry at this time, "I didn't issue the signing order, you guys You can go find out the whole story, I don't know what happened, I..."

  "If you have anything, you can explain it clearly to the people of the Gyeonggi Commission." The middle-aged man was obviously extremely impatient.

  I'm just here to bring someone with me, there's not so much to worry about.

  Huang Shiyao covered her chest with one hand, as if she couldn't accept the reality at all. Seeing Wu Xuehua crying and chasing out the door, she slumped down on the chair.   

  How could this happen? How could this happen?
  It was she who let the system hack into her father's satellite communicator, and it was she who let the system issue the bombing order.

  It was just that she was unwilling to let that bitch Xie Ning come back alive. She wanted to take advantage of the chaos and blow up the little bitch to death.

  Even if it didn't kill her and attract more zombies to her place, she wouldn't survive and return to the base without her life!
  She didn't want to harm her father, nor did she want to harm herself.

  How could it become like this?

  The middle-aged man walked up to Huang Shiyao and Wu Xuehua with a serious look on his face, "I'll give you a quarter of an hour to pack your belongings and leave the courtyard immediately." "

  Why??" Before Huang Shiyao screamed, Wu Xuehua was the first one who couldn't bear it. He screamed loudly.

  The middle-aged man showed them the official document with a bright red seal, "According to the official document! We are not doing anything wantonly. Since Mr. Huang has been dismissed from the Gyeonggi Security Zone, naturally he can no longer enjoy the highest treatment in the base."

  "You are now We still have fourteen minutes to pack up and evacuate."

  "No, don't drive us away!" Wu Xuehua knelt down on the ground spinelessly, holding on to the middle-aged man's clothes and shivering, "We are orphans and widowed mothers. Where can we go?"

  "Aren't we still going to continue the investigation? Why are you driving us away before we can find out what the problem is with my husband? Let us live here, please." "

  I advise you, instead of If you are chatting with us here, you might as well find an acquaintance to find a solution." A trace of sarcasm flashed across the middle-aged man's eyes, "But the one you offended is the Gu family of Gyeonggi, and this matter is probably very embarrassing."

  "The Gu family of Gyeonggi?" Huang Shiyao keenly said Catching these words, he quickly ran to ask, "Can you tell us specifically what happened? What did the Gu family in Gyeonggi do?" The

  middle-aged man raised his hand impatiently and looked at the mechanical watch, "Anyway, the dismissal document It was sent from the highest level in the capital, and it is said that the ancestor of the Gu family personally sent someone to contact you. You two, you still have ten minutes, why don't you hurry up?"

  Huang Shiyao suddenly collapsed to the ground, feeling extremely cold all over his body.

  When I looked up, I saw the old maid at home, dragging a heavy leather suitcase all the way down the stairs.

  "Sister Cai, Sister Cai, what are you doing?" Wu Xuehua rushed over to stop the maid.

  Unexpectedly, she blocked him with her arm and pushed hard, causing Wu Xuehua to sit down on the ground.

  When I looked up, I saw Sister Cai pulling a big suitcase and running out without looking back.

  "There are eight minutes left." This faint voice fell in Huang Shiyao's ears, like ringing the final death knell.

  She got up from the ground like crazy, climbed up on her hands and knees and rushed upstairs to look at everything in the room. She wanted to take everything with her!
  Ten minutes later, the two women were thrown out of Jingxin Study Room while crying.

  Along with the two of them, there were two large red suitcases that were thrown out, rolling miserably on the snow beside them.

  The snowflakes at this time were falling so thickly and densely that a person's shoulders and head would be wet with snow water within just a few minutes of standing outside.

  Huang Shiyao stared blankly at the snowy road outside the door, almost unable to believe that she was kicked out like this?
  Why!

Chapter 304: Complete Failure

  "How could this happen? 00009425, 00009425, come out!" Huang Shiyao dragged her big red suitcase and walked down the steps.

  "Didn't you say that the original heroine has run out of energy? What is going on? Why is it me who is unlucky?"

  "Subject, I have warned you before, do you really want to hack into your father's communications ? Device, you said you needed it! The system has issued warnings repeatedly before. There will be consequences for this matter." "

  No, how did I know the consequences would be so serious?" Huang Shiyao almost went crazy, "Then you help me calculate, then Is the woman dead now? Is she dead?"

  "I'm sorry, Subject." 00009425's cold electronic voice sounded, "The system is not a fortune teller, and it is impossible to calculate other people's futures just by relying on calculations."

  Huang Shiyao dragged the big The suitcase stopped and shouted angrily, "Then what do I need you for? What can you do for me?" "

  You told me earlier that I am the new owner of this place. I am special. It's different, isn't it? I am the daughter of the plane and the chosen one. Isn't this what you said?" "

  Subject, this is indeed a fact that the system inferred based on the data at the time. But the problem is, the position The daughter of the chosen one, you have to work hard on your own?"

  "What do you mean!" Huang Shiyao shouted angrily with a distorted face, "You mean I didn't work hard enough? That's why I suffered this failure?"

  Followed. Wu Xuehua, who was shivering in a thin windbreaker behind her, was almost frightened crazy by Huang Shiyao who was talking to herself.

  In her opinion, Huang Shiyao was like a psychopath, standing in the middle of the road, pointing at the air and roaring angrily.

  Did she have a mental breakdown because she was kicked out of the courtyard?

  "Shi, Shiyao." Wu Xuehua called her out loud, but Huang Shiyao didn't notice it and just quarreled with the system.

  "00009425, you have to take responsibility for all of this!"

  00009425 was obviously irritated by her rogue attitude. The electronic sound rippled coldly in her mind, "Subject, all this can only be blamed on your own wrong choices."

  " It was you who made the fatal mistake that dragged your father down and fell into this irreversible situation." "

  If the system hadn't used the pop-up mode to save your life, do you think you could still be on the street now? Come on, yell at me??"

  "You said that the original heroine has run out of energy!!"

  "I said it!!" 00009425 electronic voice made a mechanical roar, "But you have to be the main body yourself. Just try to exercise yourself."

  "Other subjects are exchanging protective clothing, laser guns and other items to arm themselves to the teeth and increase their combat effectiveness! And you? You have always implemented the theory of being beautiful after the apocalypse. You are not wearing a long dress all day long. Piaopiao is the long-haired monster. Ask yourself, have you ever had a decent battle training since the end of the world?" "

  No. You have always focused only on your appearance rather than your strength. So it is not normal for you to lose to the original heroine. What's the matter?"

  Huang Shiyao opened her eyes wide in shock, trembling her lips and almost using all her strength to hold back a sentence, "Are you blaming me for not being beautiful?"

  "It's not that you shouldn't be beautiful, but you. You shouldn't spend all your points on flashy appearance. So much so that the gap between you now and the original heroine can almost be described as a

  world of difference!" "You are in such a man-eating apocalypse, If you don't strengthen your combat ability, you exchange it for beauty potions and skin softening potions. Will these things help your combat ability?"   

  Huang Shiyao was so angry that she was shaking all over, "You think I did something wrong, why didn't you remind me before?" "I'm

  sorry for the subject, the system cannot use its own subjective conjecture to affect any decision made by the subject. This is the rule of the game, 00009425 cannot help but Comply."

  "And with all due respect, you really need to change your explosive temper. In the future, if you don't have the blessing of your father, please tighten your tail and be careful. You used to think that you were a destined phoenix. You should live happily in this apocalyptic world, and you don't need to work hard for anything." "

  Just like those crystal cores that are exchanged for points with the system, they are actually provided to you by your father and the bodyguards around you. You don't need to kill zombies yourself."

  "You always feel that you are very powerful, but in fact you are just a weakling who doesn't work hard for anything and only tries to do everything for his father. The gap between you and the original heroine, haha, it's amazing. No matter how I describe it, it's actually a compliment to you!"

  Huang Shiyao's eyes widened in horror, and she could hardly hold the big red suitcase in her hand.

  As if all the strength in his body had been drained, he slumped down on the steps and let the suitcase fall with a bang, all the way down.

  She almost fell to the ground with her eyes wide open, not wanting to say a word at all.

  She really didn't expect that 00009425, the system she had been relying on for a living since the end of the world, and her strongest partner, would actually comment on her like this.

  A good-for-nothing weakling?

  She, Huang Shiyao, was a complete loser!
  "Hey Shiyao, if you don't want that suitcase, then give it to Aunt Wu and I'll get it." Wu Xuehua glanced at her and quickly dragged her suitcase to chase the big red guy rolling down the steps. suitcase.

  Just kidding, there are still high-end cosmetics, jewelry, clothing, etc. that Huang Shiyao uses for herself. Rather than having others pick them up, it would be better for Wu Xuehua to take advantage of them.

  Now that they have been kicked out, they will have to go to the rental office to check out the properties later. In the future, they will have to pay attention to everything for food, drink, housing and transportation. It is not like they used to live in Jingxin Study Room, where they could live as comfortably as they wanted.

  00009425 After he finished complaining like a series of cannonballs, he saw that the subject's energy and energy were completely sluggish, and he felt even more helpless.

  This is a useless subject!
  Why did it choose this good-for-nothing woman as its main subject in the first place?
  Because she is easy to fool?
  If I had known that I would not be able to fight with my father now, I should have given up on her on the helicopter.

  Instead of spending a lot of money, get an expensive potion from the mall that can quickly leave the current node and perform space jump transfer.

  The man has been rescued, but can this kind of loser still be able to stand up?
  I feel so regretful!

  "Main subject, if you don't cheer up, you may lose the last valuable thing you have left. Do you not want to live at all? You have to remember that only by living can you defeat the original heroine."

  Huang Shiyao replied with an agitation. God came, and he raised his hand to touch the suitcase beside him.

  It was completely empty, and she screamed almost hysterically, "00009425 Where is my box? Box! Who stole my box?"

  The box contained all her wealth. If someone stole it at this time, she would not be able to bear it. I don't know what to do to survive!
  00009425 didn't even have the desire to talk.

  idiot!

  Chapter 305: The etiquette is light but the affection is heavy

  . "Tsk, this Zhu Zihao is really a capable person." After entering the farmhouse space again, Xie Ning's brows and eyes were still full of interest.

  A strong desire to explore arose in her heart.

  As a result, she is now very interested in exploring the entire 500-square-meter space of Zhu Zihao, and wants to slowly discover all the secrets of this hidden fourth-level space boss.

  "It's so interesting." Xie Ning walked around the field for another half circle, feeling more and more worried.

  She is not a person who knows how to farm!
  What should I do next?

  "Can you farm?" Xie Ning turned to look at Beichen.

  The young man cast a gloomy look at her, his voice slightly hoarse, "If I say I can, will you put a chain on me and keep me chained to the edge of the field to continue planting?"

  Xie Ning blinked her big eyes, "You're not a wood-type superpower."

  Beichen almost laughed angrily, "Then should I be grateful?"

  Xie Ning turned her head, unwilling to talk to him!

  This child is just as unlovable as in his previous life.

  She still remembers this guy's arrogant and arrogant face in his previous life!
  "Although I don't know how to farm, I see that Zhu Zihao doesn't usually farm either." Beichen said lightly, "You space superpowers should be able to mobilize all items in the space, including these seed fields."

  Xie Ningjue looked at the little boy . What he said seemed to make sense. Try using space powers to take out a batch of ripe vegetables and pile them casually next to the field.

  Then dig out a small bag of vegetable seeds and scatter them on as many plots of land as you like.

  The technique has to be said...there is no structure at all.

  "What do you think is the chance of growing vegetables if I plant like this?"

  "I don't know." Beichen almost didn't bother to complain about this person, "If you can grow a piece of vegetables by sowing seeds casually, you can only say that there is space. These lands here should be very good."

  Xie Ning felt that what the little boy said made sense again.

  So she "conjured" more than a dozen bags of various seeds out of thin air and scattered them wherever she saw an open space.

  Beichen looked on and was almost shocked...

  "Wait, wait, are these medicinal seeds?"

  "Really?" I thought about growing some fruits and vegetables no matter what.

  When he was spreading it, he didn't even look at anything...

  Xie Ning blinked, tightened the bag of medicinal ingredients and coughed lightly, "This should be enough."

  Beichen's eyes rolled up to the sky.

  "You really don't know how to farm!" He finally concluded.

  Xie Ning couldn't help but laugh angrily.

  She said from the beginning that she did not know how to farm. Zhuzi Haoqianli gave him a gift of space, which was light and affectionate, but she had to accept it.

  Accepting the trouble, Xie Ning felt.

  "Speaking of which, Zhu Zihao captured you into this farmhouse space with the intention of making you the wife of Yazhai, right?"

  When he mentioned this, the young man's fair and handsome face turned red.

  "Nothing happened, right?" Xie Ning turned her head and stared at the young man curiously with her round eyes.

  "No! Yes!" Two words slowly burst out from Beichen's lips and teeth, speaking very forcefully.

  "It's okay, it's okay." Xie Ning nodded and said comfortingly, "You don't need to have any psychological burden. I won't tell others about this." "I won't tell others about you

  either. ." Beichen spoke gloomily.

  Didn't this woman just want to exchange secrets with him? He understands! He understands it all!
  Xie Ning nodded, "Have you noticed anything unusual about Zhu Zihao during your time in Zhu Zihao's space?" "

  He often goes behind the pig pen to check furtively."

  "Pig pen?" Xie Ning was surprised. He was startled, and his voice rose a little higher, "He is still raising livestock and poultry in the space?"

  "Yes, right next to it."   

  Xie Ning quickly ran over to take a look, and sure enough she saw a large open space surrounded by a wooden fence, with many chickens, ducks and geese raised in it.

  There are also more than a dozen cows, sheep, and several litters of rabbits on one side, which is like an animal gathering.

  Xie Ning was stunned.

  In front of the open space were rows of supermarket-like shelves, filled with all kinds of things. There were also many boxes and cabinets piled next to them. Xie Ning didn't have time to check them one by one, and hurriedly ran to see the cattle and sheep. rabbit.

  She felt that her brain might explode now.

  How could she raise such a thing? ?
  "Where are the pigs?"

  Beichen led her to the pig pen behind to check.

  This kid Zhu Zihao actually built a large pigsty out of cement. At a glance, there were at least a hundred pigs huddled inside.

  It would be a lie to say I wasn't shocked.

  But what was even more shocking was yet to come.

  Beichen took her and found dozens of large locked iron cabinets behind the pig pen. When he opened two of them, he saw boxes of firearms, bullets, and bombs.

  The two looked at each other blankly, their expressions a little dull.

  After browsing the good things in these big iron cabinets and walking back to the pig pen in a daze, the two of them looked at each other.

  "What do you think about this matter?"

  Beichen shook his head absentmindedly, "I don't understand."

  Xie Ning also couldn't understand why such a fourth-level space power user with an inventory of almost terrifying levels couldn't think of trying to harm her. ?

  The two of them walked back to the wooden fence and saw the rows of supermarket shelves. They were shocked as they walked and looked at them.

  Did Zhu Zihao move most of the supermarket into his own space?

  With this amount of supply, let alone him enjoying it alone, it would be enough to support a team of hundreds of people after the end of the world, right?

  "Come and take a look." Beichen shouted in a low voice.

  Xie Ning quickly walked around the rows of shelves and stopped in front of the glass food cabinet.

  There are hundreds of visible glass food cabinets alone.

  The variety of food stored inside is almost dizzying.

  Xie Ning casually opened a pantry and took out a handful of xiaolongbao.

  This is obviously the kind before the end of the world, where shops package takeaways and give away gifts.

  There are also sweet and sour fish, braised pork, plum pork ribs and other dishes on the side. Each dish is packed in a lunch box. There are almost a hundred portions of each dish, and it is still steaming when taken out.

  "What do you think?"

  "These should be freshly cooked dishes in the hotel."

  A smile flashed in Xie Ning's eyes, "Obviously."

  It can be seen that this Zhu Zihao asked the chefs before the end of the world began. So much food is prepared.

  He is a person who understands the end of the world.

  Xie Ning almost laughed out loud.

  I didn't expect that Zhu Zihao was actually a reborn master. Otherwise, how could we explain that he prepared these restaurant foods before the end of the world?

  If, like her, she started preparing after the apocalypse, there would be no way she could still prepare so many xiaolongbao!

  Which store is still in the mood to make these for you after the apocalypse?

  What's more, the abundance and abundance of the dishes and food in front of them was an eye-opener for the two of them!

  Xie Ning suddenly understood Zhu Zihao's last words.

 Chapter 306: Great Transformation of Space

  No wonder he looked so shocked before he died. He kept mumbling, "It's impossible. How is it possible? I died like this?"

  I'm afraid he himself felt quite bizarre, unexpected and unbelievable.

  After the end of the world, he has always kept a low profile and never dared to let others know that his space was so different.

  From the beginning to the end, he pretended to be a first-order space superpower, just so that he could pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger.

  Very good, the pig pretended, but he was eaten by the tiger...

  Xie Ning almost laughed out loud.

  This guy is so ridiculous.

  Zhu Zihao was probably extremely depressed before his death. Who would have thought that this cheating life would suddenly escape his control?

  It has to be said that if you look at this matter from Zhu Zihao's perspective, you will feel extremely unlucky and unfair.

  Beichen glanced at the little girl.

  He was so gloating about his misfortune that his eyebrows and eyes curved into crescents when he smiled.

  But such a good thing would probably make anyone excited for months.

  Zhazha Zhuzihao's space is indeed a very strange space. Not only can living people and animals be admitted, but food can also be kept fresh at the same time.

  After the end of the world, some people also gained space powers, but it seems that so far, only Zhu Zihao can freely enter and exit his own space.

  It's a pity that he doesn't care about his life and provokes a female evil star like Xie Ning casually.

  However, Beichen really has to thank Zhu Zhazha for his lack of eyesight. If Zhazha Zhu hadn't provoked a ruthless person for no reason, it would have been difficult for him to escape from this disgusting person.

  Maybe everything has been planned for a long time?
  Xie Ning was carrying a basket of steamed dumplings and waving to Beichen with no expression on her face.

  She didn't know whether Beichen was hungry or not and didn't want to care. She was hungry anyway.

  "After dinner, let's demolish the thatched hut together."

  The more she looked at the thatched hut used by the "Golden House to Hidden Beauty", the more she felt uneasy.

  Even if Beichen yelled at her repeatedly and nothing happened inside, it wouldn't stop her from looking at the thatched shack.

  The two quickly finished a basket of ten steamed dumplings and then took out a bowl of hot and sour soup from the glass food cabinet.

  Xie Ning took out a clean disposable cup, drank a small cup, and the rest went into the Beichen boy's stomach.

  Are boys so good at eating? Speaking of which, she felt that she did no less work than men.

  So what's so good about those rich women who like to raise men? Eating too much is still in the way, so it's just more pleasing to the eye.

  The boy from Beichen inexplicably felt that there was something wrong with the girl, and would cast a look of disdain at him from time to time, feeling really drunk.

  It was said that the thatched sheds were demolished together, but in fact, it only took one superpower to pass by, and the thatched sheds all collapsed.

  Xie Ning was reluctant to use her powers anymore, so she asked the young man to move the furniture in the thatched shed aside.

  The two of them rummaged through the cabinet drawers and took out some useful daily necessities.

  Xie Ning found a small basket and put all these things in it. She still seemed to dislike it.

  She threw the unused furniture in the hut aside like rubbish, intending to use it as firewood or throw it away as weapons during battle.

  Xie Ning plans to renovate Zhuzihao's chaotic farmhouse space.   

  Naturally, there was no need to touch the fruit trees in the field on the left. The boxes and cabinets on the right were piled up in such a mess that Xie Ning felt tired just looking at them.

  "Why don't you build a few iron warehouses, where you can put all the weapons in the back, and at least have a warehouse to store the harvested fruits and vegetables, so as not to pile them up all over the floor and take up space."

  Xie Ning thought what the child said . It made sense, so we struck while the iron was hot and renovated the farmhouse space.

  After about two hours of renovation, the farmhouse space of Zhu Zihao was transformed into a brand new one.

  During the renovation process, Xie Ning discovered that the space in Zhuzihao's farmhouse had a height limit of 16.5 meters.

  Therefore, in order to maximize the use of space, Xie Ning simply transformed the shelf area into a four-story supermarket.

  The originally messy shelves were divided into categories as much as possible, and she went to the daily necessities, food and clothing areas on the second, third and fourth floors.

  As a result, nearly 120 square meters of space on the first floor of the supermarket area is still vacant.

  After the shelves are arranged neatly on the second, third and fourth floors, they are not crowded at all, and even a few blank spaces can be cleared.

  Beichen stood in front of this medium-sized supermarket, looking up at this huge building built entirely with metal powers. It would be impossible to say he was not shocked.

  He turned to look at the girl sitting at the door of the supermarket sipping water, and praised sincerely, "You are amazing."

  Xie Ning originally wanted to complete the farmhouse space in one go, but now she felt that there was a lack of energy. I took several sips of energy water, but it will still take some time before all the energy is restored.

  "I'm going out to see if the bombing is over."

  Beichen grabbed her arm. Xie Ning was stunned and couldn't help turning her head to look at him.

  "Wait a little longer. Look at the bomber coming with ferocity. It seems that it will not stop until it blows this area into rubble. What if a bomb happens to fall on your head when you go out?"

  Beichen felt that he was definitely not there. Worrying about the little girl, he is only worried about himself!
  If by chance the little girl is killed by a bomb, will he die too?
  Or will he be trapped in this different dimension forever?

  Although there is nothing wrong with having food and drink here...

  Xie Ningxiao stopped, took out a very worn blanket from the independent space, lowered his head and began to mend it.

  Beichen almost thought he was dazzled.

  "You..." There must be something wrong with this girl!
  Which trash can is this from? It's a tattered blanket. Looks like she's so precious.

  The shelves on the fourth floor of the supermarket behind her were filled with brand new, thick and various quilts and wool blankets. What was she doing with this shabby blanket?
  Xie Ning completely ignored the Beichen boy and focused on her precious blanket.

  This tattered blanket, which had been with her for twenty years through wind and rain, fire and water, was inlaid with all kinds of animal skins, patched here and there. To say it was torn was an understatement.

  Now I have time to straighten out the torn threads on it, sew and patch them again, and wash them with two buckets of fresh tap water.

  Xie Ning took out a stainless steel clothes drying rack in the open space in front of the supermarket and put the tattered blanket on it to dry.

  The boy from Beichen couldn't help but shuddered.

  I don't know if I saw it wrong, but I always felt that the girl was touching the ragged blanket with one hand and looking at it intently, as if she was looking at her lover in the past life... After washing the ragged blanket and

  resting for a while, Xie Ning took a few sips of energy. Water, feeling that the metal-type supernatural energy had almost completely recovered, started to move the pig pens, cowsheds, sheep fences, and rabbit nests.

  Zhu Zihao was a man who was waving a hammer here and there, but he made a mess in a large space of 500 square meters.

  Xie Ning built another five-story zoo and conducted a great migration of livestock.

 Chapter 307: The Frozen World
  The fourth and fifth floors were transformed into pig pens, cattle and sheep were raised on the third floor, and the common chickens, ducks and geese were running around on the second floor.

  The guy who doesn't know how to do animal husbandry didn't pay any attention to it and just moved the rabbit nest to the second floor so that they can live together happily...

  At the same time, he used superpowers to fill all those annoying rabbit pits on the lawn outside. To avoid the trouble of walking with one foot and one hole.

  In this way, the space of 60 to 70 square meters on the first floor can be left vacant for future needs.

  The great thing about this farmhouse is that it automatically cleans the air, so even if someone irresponsibly keeps poultry and livestock in one building, the smell won't be too great.

  In this way, the whole space will be much neater and cleaner.

  After Xie Ning used the metal power to build a five-story weapons warehouse, a five-story fruit and vegetable warehouse, and a five-story storage warehouse, she announced that the metal power was completely exhausted. She was so tired that she doubted her life.

  The initial joy of getting this farmhouse space was completely worn away by the hard work of most of the day!

  It's so strenuous!

  Although it can be felt that the empty metal supernatural energy is rapidly replenishing and growing in a crazy manner, this cannot make up for the little girl's physical and mental exhaustion.

  I looked at my phone and saw that it was already half past five in the afternoon.

  She actually worked in this farmhouse space for more than four hours!
  "Is this place more than 500 square meters?" Xie Ning slumped in front of the self-built warehouse, with a rare hint of confusion on her face.

  "Who told you about five hundred square meters?" Beichen boy asked expressionlessly.

  "It's the basic information that the superpower fed back to me as soon as I entered this space." "

  Then I think this basic information should not include the half-acre of land." Beichen boy said lightly, "Five hundred square meters probably means Excluding the net space outside half an acre of land."

  Xie Ning:? ?

  She felt that what the child said might make sense.

  Apart from the supermarket area, which is more than 120 square meters, and the zoo, which is 60 square meters, she also built three identical metal warehouses of just over 100 square meters.

  There is now an open space in the sundries area in front of the supermarket area, with many messy boxes and cabinets piled up, probably items that Zhu Zihao secretly plundered during his mission after the end of the world.

  Xie Ning drank a few sips of energy water to replenish her energy, gritted her teeth and stood up, continued to mobilize her space powers, and moved all the large locked iron cabinets to the fifth floor of the weapons warehouse, basically occupying the space on this floor.

  Then move the fresh vegetables piled on the side of the field to the first floor of the vegetable and fruit warehouse.

  Looking at the empty vegetable and fruit warehouse, he made a six-layer metal shelf and piled things on it before nodding with satisfaction.

  The ready-harvest batch of vegetables almost filled the six-story shelf. Xie Ning looked up and silently praised herself.

  What a storage expert!

  After making arrangements and walking all the way, I suddenly felt that the entire farmhouse space was clean and flawless.

  However, in the open space in front of the door, there were still piles of various materials collected by Zhu Zihao after the end of the world. Xie Ning felt that enough was enough. She could not continue working today. She was so tired...

  so she temporarily moved these things in. There is one floor in the storage bin, stack them randomly, and then slowly tidy them up after a while when you have free time.

  However, during the move, Xie Ning glanced casually and left four big red suitcases with Huang Shiyao's name on them.

  Huang Shiyao's stuff?

  Xie Ning casually opened a suitcase and found many high-end evening dresses, skirts, and high-heeled shoes...

  Beichen noticed this box and couldn't help but laugh.

  "Idiot."

  Xie Ning glanced at the boy silently, feeling that what the boy said was... rough and unreasonable, and she agreed with it.

  "Huang Shiyao is planning to travel far away. She has brought all her belongings with her." If she is not just going out to do a mission, people who don't know may think she is traveling around the world.

  Xie Ning opened another box, and it was so bright that it blinded her. There were everything from rings, bracelets, necklaces, to earrings and studs. They were all complete sets of jewelry, there were fifty or sixty sets.   

  In addition, there are many cosmetics stuffed into categories in the suitcase, including dozens of sets of facial masks.

  "Disgusting." Beichen boy rolled his eyes, "You are so ugly, even if you wear all the gold and silver on your body, you still can't change the fact that you are ugly."

  Xie Ning opened the other two suitcases. Fortunately, these two The box is normal, full of high-calorie snacks and drinks, something that can extend your life in critical moments.

  The other suitcase was filled with vacuum-packed cooked food, ready-to-eat after unpacking.

  Xie Ning threw a vacuum-packed salted duck to the young man and grinned, "An extra meal tonight."

  ...

  After dinner at half past six, when Xie Ning dragged Beichen out of the farmhouse, both of them couldn't help but look stunned. Dumb expression.

  "Ha, Ha Qiu!"

  The cold air froze the young man to death, his eyes wide open in disbelief.

  Xie Ning took out two brand new down jackets from the living room of the villa, threw one to the young man, and quickly wrapped herself in the other.

  Put on a long men's down jacket and the whole world will feel a lot warmer!
  Xie Ning squinted her eyes and looked forward, only to see a vast expanse of pure white under the dark sky.

  Where they are standing now is almost in ruins, and the original high-rise buildings have long since collapsed.

  The two of them were standing on the top of the collapsed ruins, staring dumbly at the snow-capped scenery around them.

  What kind of experience does it feel like when the temperature drops to 60 degrees in one day?
  After the end of the world, humans all over the world have experienced the cooling sensation of jumping off a cliff.

  The Beichen boy let out a sigh of relief, and a small white mist suddenly rose in front of him.

  "What's the temperature now?"

  "About 0 degrees."

  "Crazy." The young boy from Beichen stared ahead with astonishment on his face.

  As far as the eye can see, there are only ruins, ruins, ruins, ruins. It will probably take some time to get out of these ruins.

  "What should I do?"

  Xie Ning rubbed her cold hands, "Go back and put on your clothes and put on your snow boots first, and then try walking?"

  Because he didn't know if the temperature would continue to fall if he continued to delay, so he could only Try to operate at night.

  According to the trend of global temperatures after the end of the world, this rapid cooling is likely to continue.

  If we don't leave tonight, it's likely to be even colder tomorrow morning than it is now!
  Beichen took a deep breath and nodded.

  The next moment, Xie Ning was pulled into the normal temperature farmhouse space.

  The two looked at each other, and Beichen said in a deep voice, "There is a hot water bucket under the food cabinet. Let's pour some water before we go out."

  It can be said that Zhu Zihao's preparations before the end of the world were more sufficient than Xie Ning imagined.

  He took almost everything into consideration, except that...if you seek death, you will die.

  Xie Ning dug out two pairs of snow boots, large cotton trousers, and took out a thick scarf, velvet gloves and other items.

  The two of them put on full armor and covered themselves from head to toe, with only a pair of dark eyes exposed and looking at each other.

  Five minutes later, the two of them appeared outside with backpacks on their backs. Sure enough, they felt that the temperature had dropped a bit.

  Chapter 308 Don't be too optimistic
  "It should be below zero now." Beichen's body trembled slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable with the low temperature outside.

  The temperature dropped to 50 or 60 degrees in half a day, and it was unknown how many people inside and outside the base would freeze to death.

  Even Xie Ning was feeling very heavy at this time.

  Taking out the thermometer in the living room, Xie Ning couldn't help but stare at the falling number, "It's minus two degrees."

  "It will probably drop even further tonight." She put away the thermometer and looked up at the large ruins in front of her. Take a deep breath.

  "It seems that we can only try walking for a while."

  "When the temperature drops so much, the human body will definitely not be able to bear it." Beichen said lightly, "Especially for ordinary people."

  "You don't seem to be worried about your family at all. ."

  She is not too worried. Although her grandparents are old, they are in good health. In addition, due to their recent long-term exercise, it is not an exaggeration to say that they are in good spirits.

  Although the temperature dropped a lot, Ji Erhuo and Yu Tianfeng also had a lot of cold and antifreeze supplies in their spaces.

  Compared to other people's hardships, the safety of her family is the least of her worries.

  In addition, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is at least about ten degrees. It is cold in the room, but isn't there Song Kexin's small mobile stove?

  "Instead of worrying about others." Xie Ning took out two long-handled axes from the farmhouse and handed one to Beichen. "It's better to worry about yourself!"

  She went down with the ax to chop down a dead tree that climbed out of the snowdrift. Claw, turned around and smiled at Beichen with interest, "Don't you think that zombies are frozen by the frost and snow and can't get out?"

  Beichen's expression changed slightly, and he subconsciously clenched the ax in his hand.

  "Although that guy Zhu Zihao has collected a lot of guns and ammunition, after all, when he hits it, it makes too much noise." Xie Ning opened the way with an ax and said with a smile, "If you don't want to be surrounded by zombies again, be careful."

  Beichen Be silent.

  He knows better than anyone else.

  Once danger approaches, this woman might throw him into the zombie horde and escape first.

  "My healing ability has reached the fourth level."

  Xie Ning moved her hands for a moment, with a slightly stunned look on her face.

  I really underestimated this boy!

  For fourth-level healing power users, no matter which base they go to, they will be worshiped as Buddhas.

  Xie Ning didn't want to spoil others, "I treated you to xiaolongbao at noon, and gave you salted duck in the evening. You have to pay back all of this!" "

  Although you are a very good healer, but..." Xie Ning Ning slammed his ax down and hit the protruding steel spikes in front of the plane. "If you are too weak, you will probably be the first to be killed in the battle."

  Beichen boy silently chopped off a section of the steel bar with the ax outside. of ice spikes, looking up to the sky.

  Snowflakes were still falling, and there was a thick layer of snow on the ground.

  The collapsed building was twisted to the ground, with uneven heights and convexities. Many of the protruding steel bars were covered with a thin layer of ice, and there was a sharp cold white light in the night.

  Don't ask Xie Ning why he didn't take the healing boy with him in the farmhouse space, it's impossible.

  We are not familiar with each other, how could Xie Ning leave this unstable factor alone in her own space?

  She is not an old nanny, working hard to find a way out, so that the healing boy can stay in the space to eat, drink and sleep well?
  Pooh!
  It takes a broken brain to do such a thankless thing.

  Thinking of how kind Hong Peiling was to him in the beginning, but how miserable the outcome was, Xie Ning did not want to have too close contact with this little pervert.

  The two of them walked around and had to deal with one or two remaining zombies that emerged from the ruins from time to time.   

  But soon they discovered that these zombies, what should I say? It was really ruined by the sudden drop in temperature.

  Their postures were all stiff, not to mention running, even walking was trembling and awkward, as if they had returned to the early days of the apocalypse in an instant.

  But Xie Ning couldn't find the slightest thought of relaxing in her heart.

  Intuitively, this shouldn't be that simple.

  The Beichen boy chopped off the head of a stiff zombie with an axe, turned to look at her, "What?"

  "Do you think these zombies will be frozen to death by the ice and snow?"

  In this way, does the entire apocalyptic era mean that Is it over?
  Xie Ning glanced at him and said in a calm tone, "Will it be over?"

  Although she was wearing gloves, she still felt that the finger bones holding the ax were a little stiff.

  Xie Ning glanced at the dancing words on the satellite bracelet, gritted her teeth, took off her gloves, and quickly sent a message.

  Twisting a small crystal clear ice pimple with her fingers, Xie Ning took a deep breath and looked up at the dark sky, "Hail is coming."

  ...

  "According to past experience, anything can happen in extreme weather. Think about the last time, it was also because of the acid rain that the zombies grew stronger overnight. This time the hail and frost will bring a different experience to the zombies." The heating in

  the room was turned on fully, and the temperature display was fixed at 24 ° on the number.

  Because of the sudden cold in the afternoon, Song Youzhi immediately turned off the air conditioner. Now everyone, including Song Kexin and his party who rushed back before the road was blocked by ice and snow, huddled in the main room, listening to Yu Tianfeng analyze the situation outside.

  When Lu Wei and Gu Chen came in, eighteen pairs of eyes in the room looked at them.

  I have to say that although the living room in the main house is large enough, it is a bit crowded with twenty people crowded together.

  Many people sat down on a random cotton mat in the corner, trying to minimize their presence.

  Because Ning Ning is not in this room, everyone seems to have a huge stone weighing heavily on their hearts.

  Song Youai didn't say anything, but everyone knew that she was actually very worried.

  "Don't turn off the air conditioner at night." Gu Chen looked serious. "It's hailing outside. According to the forecast of the professional weatherman, the temperature is likely to drop another ten to fifteen degrees tonight."

  Everyone couldn't help but squint their eyes.

  Song Kexin hugged her little pillow tightly and didn't want to let go at all.

  "It's too busy, do you have enough batteries?"

  Ji Taixian nodded quickly, "If the air conditioner is turned on 24 hours a day, three batteries can be drained a day. I have thirty or forty batteries that can be used in rotation. Brother, you can give them in three or four days. One charge should be enough for us."

  Song Yaoguo shook his head with a serious face, "We can't live under air conditioning for a long time. It is enough to turn on the air conditioning for eight hours at night, and the temperature should not be too high." "

  If the temperature outside is minus 2 It's 30 degrees. We can adjust it to 16 degrees in our room." "

  Yes, although Xiao Gu can help charge the battery now, we can't live under air conditioning for a long time. We still have to adapt to the current environment during the day. "

  Gu Chen felt that what the two old men said was reasonable, so he agreed.

  "Aunt Song, I just received a message from Ning Ning. Don't worry about her being okay."

  Song Youai's tense face softened.

 Chapter 309: Hard to get close to.
  "What did she say?" Everyone gathered around with curiosity on their faces.

  Gu Chen's tense mood all afternoon had just calmed down, and he rarely smiled.

  "She said there was a heavy hailstorm outside, and she had found a house to take shelter. The conditions were not bad, and it would be fine for one night." " She

  would find her way back as soon as daybreak."

  She said while flipping through a few photos for everyone to see.

  Song Youai's heart was always high and her brows were furrowed when she saw the picture.

  The dilapidated ruins in the picture are the Canghua homeland with tall buildings before the end of the world?

  Coupled with the fact that it was getting very late, everyone could only see patches of ice and snow glowing with white light.

  Xie Ning sent back her selfie.

  He was wrapped tightly from head to toe, like a little bear, with a pair of dark eyes exposed, looking at them quietly.

  Seeing her wrapped up like this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Don't worry, there are probably dozens of big quilts around my sister, so she won't be cold." Song Kexin breathed a sigh of relief, "Brother Gu Chen, is the road outside very difficult to walk now?" "The

  road at the entrance of the base It's all frozen. Infrastructure projects have also been suspended. I don't know if the hail will stop tomorrow."

  Lu Wei pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses and sighed softly, "The base is organizing a group of people to play cotton overnight. Because the temperature is dropping rapidly. Therefore, many elderly people, infants and young children froze away in their sleep." "

  Zuo Dazhu has done his duty and has organized people in shantytowns to move to underground air-raid shelters." "

  The specific situation depends on tomorrow, if there is hail If it doesn't stop and the snow keeps falling, a series of intervention measures will have to be taken."

  Gu Chen opened the bracelet and took a look, showing everyone the picture that Xie Ning had just sent.

  At this time, the little girl climbed into a guard room, blocked the doors and windows with her gold power, and then made a V sign to them.

  Everyone saw that there was a big red suitcase next to her that was deliberately opened, revealing a lot of vacuum-packed cooked food.

  Mo Mo looked at each other expressionlessly, and Song Shijun said, "My sister is living a good life wherever she is."

  Xie Ning dragged her suitcase and the boy back to the farmhouse space.

  The two of them couldn't wait to take off their wet equipment, and then they felt like they were relieved.

  There was heavy hail outside, making a clanging sound on the metal windows.

  Xie Ning couldn't possibly suffer this kind of pain outside. It was impossible to sleep with the hail hitting the window, so she dragged the young man in.

  "I don't think we should enter the space in that half-collapsed guard room." The young man said with a cold face.

  Is it stupid?

  After a night's sleep, who knows if the guard room would be frozen into a lump of ice. Wouldn't this be asking for trouble and sealing them in?
  "Do you think the hailstorm will flood the entire guard room in one night?" Xie Ning was stunned. Looking back, what the young man said seemed to make sense.

  "You should find an open space to get in and out."

  Xie Ning rolled her eyes at him. There were all collapsed floors nearby, and there was no open space at all.

  But if you think about it carefully, if you are trapped in this small guard room by ice and snow, although it shouldn't be a problem to get out, it will probably take a lot of effort.

  Xie Ning followed her example and immediately picked up the equipment on the ground, forced the boy who rolled his eyes to put it on again, and dragged him out together.

  After returning from all the trouble, the Beichen boy said coldly, "What do you think will happen if you leave me here alone?"

  This woman didn't trust him at all, which made him feel extremely unhappy!
  Xie Ning turned around and smiled at him, "Since we are partners who live and die together, naturally I can't leave you alone."   

  Beichen sneered and walked towards the supermarket area, "Where to sleep?"

  "Follow me." Xie Ning took the boy back to the field and pointed to a green vegetable garden, "The environment here is good. Let's do it."

  Then he used the metal power to build a small iron house, and of course he didn't forget to open a small rectangular window for the small house.

  "Go in."

  Beichen almost laughed angrily, "Do you think I'm a prisoner?"

  Isn't this just an iron cage? ?

  He stared at the girl with cold eyes, "You are actually afraid of me, a healer, and you are worried that I will come out to kill you in the middle of the night?

  " I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

  Although she said she was sorry, she didn't mean to be sorry at all!

  He walked into the small dark room angrily, turned around and was about to speak when he heard a "clang" and the door of the iron cage was closed!
  This door is controlled by a fourth-level gold-type boss. It can be said that outsiders can't touch any trace of the door, let alone open or close it!

  If she wants to come out, she can only open this invisible door herself.

  What a cautious and cruel woman!
  If she was so guarded against him, a powerless healer, then who else in the world could come close to her?

  Xie Ning tilted her head, looked at her masterpiece, and turned around happily.

  The little girl strolled to a row of fruitful plum trees next to the farmland and looked at her surroundings.

  He happily raised his hand and released a golden power.

  Feel free to change the color of the gold energy in your hand, converting it into a light reddish copper color, and then start building your own cabin.

  The little girl drank two bottles of energy water, changed the idea several times, and spent more than three hours to build a small light crimson-colored two-story house.

  Although the metal frame cabin is full of a sense of mechanical futurity, it is really good overall.

  The little girl also moved the trees on both sides slightly so that the entire hut was buried among the trees.

  When you run to the second floor and open the window, you can see two lush plum trees. You can touch the red and yellow fruits on the branches by raising your hand.

  The little girl spent nearly two or three hours decorating the double-story building. It was already three-thirty in the morning when she fell down on the soft big bed after taking a bath.

  She set an alarm for eight o'clock.

  I stood up in a daze, and faintly heard the sound of banging on the door in the small dark room opposite across a field of farmland.

  The little girl opened the door for Beichen boy with a dark face. The boy's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot. He opened his mouth and spat out angrily, "Do you want to suffocate people to death?"

  Xie Ning patted her head and immediately showed an embarrassed smile.

  He quickly reached out and handed over a brand new, unopened solid toilet, "I forgot about it yesterday."

  "Bang!" The small iron door slammed shut in front of classmate Xie Ning, and the young man's shy roar came from inside, " Get away!!"

  Xie Ning curled her lips and muttered "I have a bad temper" and silently walked away.   In order to express her apology, classmate Xie Ning specially gave Beichen boy an egg, but the boy

  's face was still frighteningly dark...

Protect your beautiful face."

 Chapter 310 Will you betray me?

  Gradually, everyone felt the seriousness of the situation.

  After a week of continuous hail, the whole world turned white.

  Xie Ning tried to rush through hail two days ago, but it turned out that her special big helmet was useless. Her head was buzzing from the hail, and she was a little doubtful about life.

  There is no way out for self-torture, so Xie Ning decided to wait for the hail to stop before leaving.

  As a result, the hail continued to fall for several days with no sign of stopping.

  Because I couldn't contact Gu Chen in the space, I had to go out with ice bumps every time before I could say a few words.

  The small guard room had long been covered with ice. Xie Ning and the healing boy were walking in the ice and snow with one foot high and one foot low. They had the illusion that they were the only two people left in the world.

  The two made a one-hour battle plan three days later.

  In order to hurry back to the base, the two of them would walk for about four hours every day, trying to pass through the ruins of Canghua's home.

  Set off at eight o'clock in the morning, return to the space to rest at nine o'clock, walk for another hour at ten o'clock, return to the farmhouse to rest and eat at 11 o'clock, and so on in the afternoon, finishing work around five o'clock.

  At the end of the day, I can walk more or less 20 kilometers.

  But sometimes they would encounter particularly big hailstones, which would hit their helmets with a clanging sound, so the two of them would give up their struggle and rest while practicing their powers in the space.

  This is basically how I spent the week.

  During this period, Xie Ning took the time to tidy up the living room of her big villa.

  Move all the materials that were originally piled in the corners of the living room into the farmhouse storage warehouse.

  Including items previously collected from Aijia Supermarket, various clothing items collected from Su City Clothing Street, Songjiage Fruit and Vegetable Supermarket, Aquatic Products Farmers Market, and major shops in Hengyue Shopping Center with the most comprehensive supplies.

  In addition, she sorted the quilts picked up from the cotton workshop, the things picked up from the home of the head of the Tahu base in Lanshan, the stuff picked up from Wohua Private Hospital, etc. according to food, clothing, quilts, daily necessities, gold, silver, jewelry, electronic products, etc. All categories are transported to the third, fourth and fifth floors of the storage warehouse.

  After a fierce operation, the huge villa living room suddenly took on a new look, and it was no longer as crowded as a grocery store.

  It's a pity that she can't get in by herself.

  Therefore, Zhu Zihao is really a talented person. There are probably only one out of ten thousand people with space powers who can enter space in this world, and Zhu Zihao is one of them.

  After Xie Ning finished tidying up the messiest living room in the villa, she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

  Next, she moved all the clothes piled in the two guest rooms on the first floor to the fourth floor of the storage warehouse, and slowly took care of her messy dining room and kitchen.

  Boxes and baskets of things were naturally transferred to the second floor of the storage warehouse, including the two hundred boxes of corn stocks previously collected at the Sushi Seed Base, the raw materials collected from the Hengyue Barbecue Restaurant, and the large boxes collected from the Songjiage Fruit and Vegetable Supermarket. Mineral water, etc.

  As for the meat cakes and rice dumplings, meat floss rice balls, box lunches, steamed white steamed buns, vegetable buns, meat buns, mung bean soup and other foods freshly made at grandma's house, they continue to be stored in the villa restaurant, so they can be accessed more conveniently.

  The vegetables and fruits that were spread on the kitchen floor, almost impossible to get off, finally had a new place. Xie Ning moved them all to the second floor of the storage bin.

  After tidying up the entire kitchen, it was finally much cleaner and fresher. Xie Ning felt very happy just looking at it.

  The independent space is full of supplies, but Xie Ning has no intention of touching it.

  It's really hard to do it. After all, there are mountains of supplies in the courtyard waiting for her to take inventory and clean up...

  In addition, in the past two days, Xie Ning has been dismantling thousands of blind boxes at Stupid Bird Station and converting some useful ones. After unpacking the things and throwing them into the farmhouse's storage bin, I really didn't have any extra energy to do anything else.

  Classmate Xie Ning really wants to dispose of it. If she throws all the mountain-high supplies plundered from Canghua's home to Zuo Li and lets her sort them out, I don't know if it will work.

  The two of them had one foot higher and one foot lower, walking hard on a ruins covered with ice.

  Student Beichen wore a motorcycle helmet on his head, which could effectively block the crackling small particles of hail, but the quality didn't seem to be as protective as the thick helmet on the girl's head.   

  Both of them wore double-layered cotton gloves, and each held a long-handled iron axe. From time to time, they chopped down ice pillars and large ice masses blocking the road.

  Although it was a low temperature of more than ten degrees below zero, the two of them were so hot that they were sweating.

  "It won't work anymore." Beichen lifted up his bloated snow boots and shook them off. "It's flooded again. We have to... clean it up."

  Xie Ning saw that it had been almost an hour and she nodded and was about to drag the young man back when something unexpected happened. But it suddenly happened here.

  Suddenly, a cold arrow shot toward the young man's shoulder.

  Xie Ning narrowed her eyes and quickly grabbed the young man's wrist, pulling him to quickly avoid the blow.

  Penetrated by the metal power, the long arrow was quickly broken and the arrowhead fell to the ground.

  The two of them looked down and saw that the iron arrowheads were shining with a faint blue light under the reflection of the ice and snow. There should be something paralyzing the human body smeared on them.

  "Improved." Beichen immediately said with a serious expression.

  The most common arrows on the market in modern society are generally fiberglass and carbon hybrids, carbon arrows, aluminum arrows, etc.

  Iron arrows like this, which look like ancient craftsmanship, are things that can kill people.

  For a time, even the surrounding air became thin and cool.

  The two of them quickly looked around and found that there was no one in sight on the vast white ruins.

  This ruin of ice and snow itself has strong concealment.

  Xie Ning dragged the boy to hide under a dilapidated wall and crouched down, "Do you think the person is a zombie?"

  "Have you ever seen a zombie shooting a bow and arrow?"

  Xie Ning shook his head.

  Beichen gave her a "you know it yourself" look, and said with a hint of schadenfreude, "You have to be careful. If they know the secrets of your whole body, I'm afraid..."

  "Will you tell them?" Xie Ning looked at the boy with her big, glowing eyes.

  "No." Beichen responded expressionlessly, "Unless you expose yourself in front of others."

  "Good boy." Xie Ning reached out and patted his shoulder, with an expression that said I saw you right, full of relief. Nod.

  Beichen was immediately shocked by her.

  This woman always likes to take advantage of him by acting like an elder!

  Xie Ning sneaked out half of her head from behind the wall, and saw an iron arrow flying towards her.

  The iron arrow passed by the wall and penetrated a layer of ice.

  Exploding ice fragments flew in front of Xie Ning, and she quickly closed her eyes, feeling a hint of coldness coming towards her face.

  "Awesome." Xie Ning patted the broken ice that splashed on the helmet and whispered to the boy, "The other party should have a visual power user." "

  Can you handle it?"

  "I don't know, I can't even see it now. How many people are they coming?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 176 76
The title of the book is Rebirth: Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]. The author is Mang Xie, a female copywriter. In her previous life, Gu Mingyue herse...
105K 2.2K 60
Author: Long Jiuyue Classification: Rebirth Raw Sites: http://www.niuniuxs.com/176/176903/ https://m.zhuishuku.com/book/24852...
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
227K 13.8K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...