Ulfat

De authorhera

Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustr... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

SIXTEEN

9.4K 467 11
De authorhera

Zafar, dressed in his office attire, descended down the stairs with his phone in his hand. In the living room, Almaas and Ziya were waiting for him. He greeted them and took a seat before the maids came forward to serve them breakfast. Zafar gave a longing look to the chair beside him, Madiha's chair, before he reluctantly started eating.

It had been two days since Madiha had left for Adilabad with her parents. The absence of her vibrant presence weighed heavily upon him, far more than he cared to admit.The stillness of his own room, the room where he had lived alone for thirty one years, had been bothering him. It was like his space had become more hers and demanded her presence all the time. The colorful clothes in the closet, the hundred thousands products on the dresser, the scent of her body wash in the bathroom, everything was killing him. She wasn't there, yet somehow she was.

"Bhai," Ziya cleared her throat.

Zafar looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I..um," She played with the fork, "Actually..can you pass me the salt?"

He looked unsure but gave her the salt nonetheless.

After eating, he kissed both the ladies on their forehead before leaving for the office. Today was the day where they'd find out which company had gotten the tender, his or the Khans. Rudra was waiting for him with his coffee.

"The meeting is scheduled at 12." Rudra informed, "Mr Yung and Ruhaan Khan would be joining through skype."

Till noon, Zafar did some pending work. When Rudra came to get him, he straightened his blazer and tie before padding into the conference room. On two big screens, Ruhaan and Yin Yung were waiting for him.

"It is nice to see you, Mr Abraar, Mr Khan." Yin Yung started.

Zafar's eyes flickered with a mix of confidence and apprehension, his mind sharpened for the battle ahead. He straightened his tie, maintaining an air of composure as he glanced at Ruhaan, who was adorned in a tailored suit that exuded authority. He returned the gaze with a steely resolve. Both rivals were fully aware of the stakes at hand.

Mr Yung leaned forward, his eyes piercing, and addressed the room. "Gentlemen, I must express my sincere appreciation for the impressive proposals put forth by both your companies. It was an arduous decision to make, but after careful consideration and evaluation, I have come to a conclusion."

The room held its breath as Mr Yung slowly unfolded a letter containing the name of the chosen recipient. The tension amplified, echoing in the silence.

With measured grace, Mr Yung announced, "I am pleased to announce that the tender is..."

Time seemed to stand still as the words hung in the air, suspended in anticipation.

"...Zafar's."

A mix of emotions swept through the room. Zafar's heart swelled with a blend of pride, relief, and a touch of triumph. Ruhaan, though outwardly composed, concealed a flicker of disappointment.

Zafar exhaled loudly. "Thank you so much, Mr Yung. I appreciate this opportunity." Then he turned towards Ruhaan. "Mr Khan, it was a pleasure fighting with you."

"Likewise." Ruhaan's tone was a little bitter.

The meeting was wrapped up in a couple of minutes. But Zafar was not in a mood to work anymore. So he asked Rudra to bring the car up to the porch.

"To the haveli, sir?" The driver asked.

Zafar thought for a few seconds. "To Adilabad."

______________________________

"I swear to God, Ali, if you don't put down my airpods this instance.." Madiha screamed at her brother.

"So what?" Ali retorted back.

"Ammi," Madiha shouted, "control your son."

Sabina peeked out of the kitchen. "Ali, your sister has come for two days. Why can't you leave her at peace?"

He cursed under his breath before returning her the airpods. "I wonder how jiju endures you! Are you sure he is going to come to take you back?"

Madiha lunged forward and slapped him right across his face. "Fuck off."

He twisted her hands on her back.

"Owww, ammi." Madiha fake gasped.

"Allah," Sabina walked out of the kitchen with a spatula in her hand. "Ali, let her go. She's a married woman now."

"Yes," Madiha smugged, "Respect me."

He hit her head one last time before sauntering off.

She kept her airpods tucked inside safely before returning back to her bed. Picking up her phone, she opened her gallery to look through the pictures of Zafar. She had come to her parents' home with the intention of staying at least ten days. But only two days had gone by, and she was ready to go back home. The home which had two arms and a rhythmic heartbeat.

She was stunned at how much she was missing her husband and every tiny thing he did. The eye contacts, the talks, and the sex — God, she missed it all.

When her mother called her for lunch, she decided to talk to her about going back. But before she could do that, the doorbell rang. Ali went to check who was at the door and returned with Zafar.

"Assalam alaikum," Zafar greeted Sabina.

"Beta," Sabina stood up instantly with a smile, "What a surprise!" She urged him to take a seat, which he did, without taking his eyes off Madiha, who had frozen at the sight of him.

"You should have informed me before coming, I would have cooked biryani." Sabina was still gushing while serving him a plate.

"Well, this was a last minute plan." He said, "And I wanted to surprise Madiha."

That broke her daze and she blushed hard.

The lunch continued with a lot of chatter, after which Zafar took permission to leave with Madiha.

"But I thought she'd stay longer with us." Sabina sadly said.

"Yes, but I haven't taken her on a honeymoon yet." Zafar replied, "So we need to leave in a day or two."

"Oh, that's great." Sabina smiled.

Madiha rushed to her room to pack her belongings. She hugged her parents goodbye, and hit Ali before settling inside the car.

"I missed you so much." She side-hugged Zafar as soon as the car drove off.

He shut the partition between them and the driver. Then he cupped her face to kiss her.

"You missed me?" He asked in the middle of the kiss.

"You've no idea." She replied.

He smirked. "Then get on your knees, baby. Show me how much you missed me."

"Wh-now?" She asked in a whisper.

He parted his legs further.

She bit her lips, unsure if this was a good idea. The windows were tinted, and the partition was up. If they didn't make much noise...

Fuck it! The offer was too tempting to let go. So she got on her knees, in between his legs. Her fragile hands worked on his pants, while he stared at her.

When his dick sprung free, he held it from the base and guided it to her mouth. Instead of going in, he lazily rubbed her lips with it. "What else did you miss?"

Her eyes were filled with lust. She was trying to lick him.

"Did you miss this cock?" He slapped the manhood over her mouth a couple of times. "Did you miss taking it in your mouth? Or your sweet little pussy? Tell me, did you miss how I pound mercilessly in your hole?" He voice was coming out in ragged whispers.

She gasped at his words. "Yes."

He smirked some more as he slowly guided himself in her warm mouth. He made no sound but his face showed the pure ecstasy he was experiencing.

"So fucking tight." He went all the way inside her. "So fucking perfect."

A speed breaker on the road made them jerk. And that resulted in his dick slipping more inside. He let out a shaky breath as she gagged. He stayed a couple of seconds before pulling out. She gasped for air, not caring about the saliva that dripped down her chin. He gave her a few more seconds before pushing back inside. His hand was wrapped around her long hair as he thrusted in and out of her tiny mouth.

He knew it was not the best idea to fuck her mouth in a car with their driver in the front. And especially not with them moving in a crowded city where any paparazzi can click them. But at that moment, he cared about nothing but her perfect little mouth that was taking him so nicely. Her eyes rolled back and drool messying her mouth, she looked so fucking nasty, so fucking pretty, and so fucking his.

"Yes, take it, slut." He whispered, increasing his speed. "Fucking perfect. Take every drop."

He came cursing under his breath deep in her throat, which she swallowed like a good girl.

He put his dick away, while she wiped her face with a wet wipe. Then she climbed on top of his lap, and he kissed her with utmost softness, like she was made of glass.

"I missed you." She felt him whisper and smiled dreamily.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I had warned about the name calling in the beginning of the book.

Also, thank you for the love you all have been showering.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Sweet Souls De Mysticc

Ficção Geral

8.7K 537 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
7.3K 470 13
♕♚ 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. ...
515K 22.7K 28
Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the couple and two families. "Bhaiya the---the g...
479K 21.4K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...