Likes for sale (Complete)

By Vannawhite08

Vibe is that nigga. Isyss is a baddie. Another story of fame vs love, Which would you choose? Spinoff to Su... More

Another Viral moment.
All about who you know...
Know your worth
A special guest
Foundation
Ice Ice baby
Write about you
Somethin about that girl.
The reoccurring.
Know your face, know your place
Leaked
What works for me
13-Such is life
14-Win you over.
16-Wandering eyes.
Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23
17-The luckiest girl in the world.
18-Secret lover.
19- What a pretty face can get you.
20-Someone's Favorite
21-Social butterfly
22-Show you how much
Updates week of 01.29.24
23-Home girl
24- It's a vibe
25-That girl
Updates week of 02.05.24
Updates 02.12.24
30-Ice
31- On a high note
Updates coming 02/19/24
Updated 02/26/24
Updates 03/04/24
Updates 03.18.24
Updates 03.25.24
Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

15-Aint it worth it?

38 1 1
By Vannawhite08

"Yo ass brought her home?" Play laughed and Vibe nodded holding his phone. 

"You know I wasn't fa sure that you was fuckin wit her fa real but ma said she like her." Play said and Vibe kicked his feet up. 

"We ain't even left-. Ay lemme call you back." He said and Play laughed. 

Vibe listened to the footsteps approaching his room door.

It wasn't often Vibe was home but he sat in his room. It wasn't even his old room. It just so happened to be a room his mother set up for him after he had gotten her that house. Really it was a nice house, in a nice neighborhood and not too little or too much. 

"Your mom is literally the best cook I've ever met." Isyss said walking in with cake and ice cream. 

"See I told you best food in the city." He said as he got up and closed the door behind her

"This is a really nice house." She said and he smirked.

"Yo ass lyin on social media talkin bout grew up in an apartment." She teased jumping on his bed. 

"Oh, so you thought I grew up here?" He said sitting down and grabbing the fork out of her hand. 

"You didnt?" She asked surprised. 

"Na I jus got this a few years ago. I mean it's by my old apartment but this was our first house." He said proudly.

"So you grabbed a room here and got another house?" She grabbed the fork back. 

"My momma said it's our house and you know ima momma's boy." He said and she laughed.

"So she set this up for you?" She laughed realizing it did look homey, instead of a young man's lair. 

"Well ya know I am that nigga."He said and she laughed. 

"You are." She said offering him some cake.

"We goin to head out in the mornin if that's coo?" He said and nodded. 

"Go, go spend some time with your mom before she goes to sleep. I know she and your sister prolly missed you more than me." She hated to admit it. 

She wanted to spend time with him but to be fair she knew he hadn't been home in a while. 

From what his mother said, it had been a few months. Isyss figured the least she could do was encourage him to spend time with her. She wasn't sure what his sister's problem was but she left it alone.

"Ight ima be back." He said pecking her lips.

Isyss smirked as he rushed out of his room and down the hall.

Isyss laid back on his bed as she looked at his room. 

You could tell he was a momma's boy but even more so that his mother loved him. 

From his room being spotless to her hanging family pictures.

"I see you real comfortable." Abra said standing at his room door. 

"I am." Isyss said not paying her any mind. 

"So what you think you're special cause he brought you home?" Abra asked folding her arms. 

"No, but you must." Isyss put her plate and small bowl down. 

"What's the whole facade you have going on? The nerdy girl? Yea, that shit might work with my brothers but not me." She said matter of fact like. 

"Good. I don't like being called the nerdy girl. I feel like I have much more depth than that." Isyss smirked at her. 

She could tell that there was nothing she could do or say, Abra wouldn't like her. 

"Look, I don't care if you like me. Your mother does and your brother. Well, he just bout loves me." Isyss shrugged. 

"I'ma be around much longer than a night. Get used to it or don't. I don't care." Isyss said and Abra scoffed. 

"So you'er a secret mean girl?" Abra said and Isyss laughed. 

"No, but you are and I honestly don't like it but I can't make you like me when you don't wanna try to get to know me nor am I going to try force you. So I'll see you around." She said picking her food back up and Abra glared at her. 

She stood there for a moment before she sucked her teeth and walked off. 

Vibe stood there about to say something but his mother shook his head. 

"She's a big girl and she handled herself, we all know Abra is a mean lil witch." His mother said and he laughed closing her door.

"She's a pretty girl, seems nice."Mrs Rai smiled and he nodded. 

"She's more than that." He hopped onto her bed. 

"Boy, you not too big to get your butt whooped." She said smacking his leg and they both laughed.  

----------------------------------------------------------

"I got one more stop to make." He said to the driver as Isyss sat in the back eating. 

Of course, his mother didn't let them leave without eating or taking a plate to go. 

"Where we goin?" She asked and he laughed at her full mouth.

They were both in a pair of Nike jumpsuits he had his people get last minute. Surprisingly enough their trip back home had gone smoothly. Outside of his little sister just being his little sister he could tell his mother like Isyss. This was mostly because they spent three hours talking while she ate. 

"Man yo ass stay in the car." He said and she laughed. 

"Nope, now I'm coming." She said and he smirked, surprised that she was serious. 

"Well, come on." He said as the car pulled over to the curb.  

They stepped out and they were in front of a record shop.

It looked as if it had been there for ages.

Isyss smirked. 

She never really took Vibe for a record kind of guy. 

"Teddy?" Vibe called out walking in and around turned an old man.

"Vic?!" Teddy said truly excited to see him. 

He was an elderly black man with glasses. He was in a pair of jean overalls with a long sleeve shift and boots. Teddy had a kind smile that had complimented his golden complexion.

"Hey man it's been some time." Vibe said hugging Teddy. 

"And look, all those old-school songs paid off huh?" He slapped his back proudly as he looked at Vibe. 

"Oh, my bad. Teddy this is my girl Isyss." He introduced her and she extended her hand.  

"Hello. It is nice to meet you." He said smiling and shaking her hand. 

"Likewise." Isyss said.

"I'd hope you come back around." Teddy grabbed Vibe with his other hand and Isyss let him go. 

It was easy to see the old man was excited to see him. 

It was nice to see all the people who were excited to see him, even more so how much love they showed him.

Isyss smiled pulling out her phone and she snapped a picture. 

Vibe was smiling ear to ear holding the records Teddy had just passed him. 

"If that lady doesn't inspire you, these sure will." He said and Vibe nodded. 

"Well, thanks big man." He said and he passed him some cash. 

"Aww na man I can't take this." Teddy said pushing the money back to Vibe. 

"It's all good just take it as a payback for all those days you put up with me whining and complaining as I swept up around here." Vibe said and Teddy smiled. 

"I see not much has changed." Vibe said glancing around.

Teddy grabbed his shoulder.

"You're a good man. I know now that call from the bank was because of you." He said and Vibe smiled. 

"I dont know what you are talking about." He said and Teddy looked at him and Vibe gace in. 

"I had a lot of good men around me. I only did what I could do." He said to him as Isyss continued to preoccupy herself. 

She looked at the walls. 

There were a few photos. 

One of them that caught her eye was of a young Vibe. 

She smirked and snapped a picture. 

He was standing next to Teddy who was a few years younger. 

She noticed the broom in his hand. There were actually a few photos of him. Even some with Vibe behind the register. 

She smiled at the humble old man. 

He could easily brag about Vibe being an employee of the month there but he didn't. 

Teddy had treasured his memories of the young boy who worked for him. 

"So how much you'll charge me for these?" Vibe asked and he waved him off. 

"They are yours. No charge for you." He said and Vibe smiled. 

He nodded. 

Vibe walked over to the register, he entered the number seeing nothing had ever really changed, and smiled as he added some money. 

"Victor-" Teddy tried and Vibe shook his head. 

He knew he was too prideful to ask for help. 

He had found out he was swimming in debt and called to pay all his past-due bills. Vibe felt as if this was the least he could do. Not when Teddy employed him when he could barely afford it. He kept him out of trouble more than he could count and he would repay him over and over again even if he wouldn't accept it. 

"I'll be back in a few months, we can go out for some coffee. I gotta tour so I can tell you all about it but we will catch up." Vibe promised before he hugged him. 

"And dust this place man." He teased him as Teddy swatted at him. 

"You go do big things. Don't worry about me." Teddy smiled. 

"Just like you big man. Don't worry bout me, I'll be back." He dapped him up. 

"It was nice meeting you." Isyss waved.

"You come back too." Teddy waved and she nodded. 

The couple headed out and ducked into his car with the records. 

"What?" He said as Isyss smiled at him. 

"You know you're kinda cute." She grabbed his hand.

"So you used to work there?" She asked and he nodded as they pulled off. 

"Yeah he kept me out of  a lot of trouble." He admitted. 

"He's getting old. No one there to help him." He said and she grabbed his hand.

"Well go back and check on him." She said casually as she leaned over onto him.

"I will cause he's a good dude. He means a lot to me. You know I was sure 200 for my first studio session?" He smirked. 

"Not you being broke." She gasped and he laughed. 

"Shut up." He said grabbing her hand. 

"I didnt have a rich life but I had a good one and I want to pay back all the people who helped me get to where I am." He looked at her.

"That includes you." He said. 

"You don't have to pay me back- wait if that's what this is-" She started and he stopped her. 

"No, I wanted to pay you back with a dream job. Fallin' for you, that's somethin' else." He said casually with a smile and she nodded. 

"So what did you pick out?" She asked and he smirked. 

"I didn't know you were into vinyl." He said and she smirked. 

"I'm not but I think that it's cute that you are." She said and he chuckled. 

"What you know about Vinyl?" He asked. 

"My dad used to say you can hear it the best." She admitted and he nodded.

"Yo dad like music?" he asked and she nodded. 

"Surprisingly he loves it, well loved it?" She said and he nodded. 

"You know you seem like you was a daddy's girl. Why yawl not close no more?" He asked and she shrugged. 

"I don't know. We saw him less and he gave more money I guess." She said and he nodded. 

"Well, you don't need his money now, you kinda free, especially wit me gone." He said and she laughed. 

"Go visit him and talk to him, maybe both your parents." He said and she nodded. 

"Yea cause we gonna want him to most definitely walk you down the aisle one day." He said and she looked at him. 

"Don't say that now and then back out." She warned him. 

"I'd never." He said and she laughed at his tone. 

"Okay, okay i believe you." She said kissing him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 28K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
15.4K 288 20
"𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁." - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022👩🏽‍🦯 Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
17.4K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
39.9K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...