Attitude

Av throwaway345697

A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every onc... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 1
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 2
The Hoe chronicles chapter 3
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 4

Chapter 9

1.7K 28 7
Av throwaway345697

                   ~Thiago~

"You know what? You're the only person I'd actually hang out with. I like you" then she walks away.

She likes me...?

I don't know why but when she said that my heart started beating harder. I could feel the beat in my ears. Her words made me want to... smile.

She means it as friends. Don't get your hopes up.

"Thiago" I turn around and there's Rico standing there with a smirk on his face.

"What was that?" He asks smugly.

"She asked me to take her to her bike so she could bring it here." I say back to him, and he looks confused.

"Since when do you do what people ask? I asked you to bring me to McDonald's yesterday and you said no." He says and I just roll my eyes and start walking away.

I'm walking and I just so happen to be waking past my father's office and he calls me in there.

"Thiago can I talk to you for a minute? I have an idea." He says and I walk into his office and lay down on the couch in there.

"What you got?" I ask him and he turns to me.

"So this girl you brought back..." he starts and I start to get suspicious of what he's gonna say next.

"Yeah...?" I ask him and he keeps going.

"She knows how to shoot, obviously. I'm guessing she knows how to fight. And from the way she was holding Jason's knife she knows how to throw knives too. And her reflexes are amazing" He states.

Why are you telling me shit I already know? Get to the point already.

"Yeah...so?" I ask him and he continues.

"So, I think she should... work with us." He proposes his idea and I lift my head up from the couch about to shoot his idea down.

"Listen mijo. She doesn't have anywhere to go right? And she already here. I saw that look in her eyes when she shot Jason." What is he talking about. "She knew food and well we could've all shot her dead once she shot Jason. But she didn't back down. She's fearless Thiago." He say and I shake my head.

"No. We can't do that." I say and he speaks up again.

"Just think about it, plus, I'm sure Rico's sister would love to have someone to go on missions with. She's always complaining on how there's no girls in this house for her to hang out with." He says again and I still don't think it's a good idea.

"Just think about it Thiago. Just ease her into it, she won't even see it coming. Take her to the shooting range tomorrow. Even if she already knows how to shoot. Just take her through a day in the life of what we do." He tells me and I just nod.

What's the worst that could happen. It could be fun.

"Also. I know you like her."

What the hell? What makes him think that.

"Dad we're just fr-"

"You my son. You've basically been mute since your mother died. I saw you speak to her. Plus I saw you smile at her when y'all came in." He says.

What..? How the hell did he see that?

"I have eyes everywhere. I see everything." He says.

I was just thinking th- how the hell does he do that?

"You haven't even looked at any girl ever in your life. And all of a sudden you brought one home?" He states.

"I'm just saying, I like her too. You can leave now" he says and I leave and go up to my room.

——————————————

~Vanity~

I wake up and 6:30am.

What the hell? I don't remember going to sleep.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm not used to being here yet so I don't want to come out my room.

I notice that there's a door in my room but it's not the one that I used to get out. I decide to open it and there's a bathroom.

Thank god. I need a shower I stink.

I get up and make sure there's a towel then when I find one I set up my phone to play music and then strip down and get in the warm water.

I start to breathe slowly and let the water run down my body as music from my mom's playlist starts playing.

I then start to wash my body, face and hair. My hair curls back up as it was frizzy and messy before. My hair now covers my face a little.

I get out the shower, turn my music down a little and wrap myself in a towel. I then walk out to the main part of my room and before I start to get dressed Thiago comes in the room.

Does no one actually knock around here. It's him though so I don't mind.

I look at him and he's just staring at me.

"Uhm... when you finished getting dressed I'll come back..." he says and walks out.

That kid is so awkward.

Before I do anything. I lock the door this time. Then I take off my towel and dry my hair a little with it. Then I put on my underwear, bra, a white short sleeve shirt that's slightly cropped and some sweatpants.

I then go over to my door and unlock it. I go to sit on my bed and not too long after someone knocks and I'm assuming it's Thiago this time.

I go over and open the door.

"So what's up" I ask him and lean against the door frame.

"You should come to the shooting range with me. You like guns right? I remember you asking me for mine..." he says and I nod.

"Yeah I'll go with you. I love guns. Lead the way" I say and start following him downstairs and to the shooting range. I'm actually feeling better and not limping anymore.

We finally get to a room where there's a lot of people and they're all shooting at targets. Thiago then starts walking towards Rico and some girl that he's talking to.

Who is she?

"This is Rico's sister Diana(Dee-yah-nah)" she has long wavy hair and she looks about 5'5. My height. I don't say anything to her but she starts to come up to me.

"Hey you must be the new girl right?" She asks me and I just nod. There isn't much of an accent there but I definitely can notice it.

"Well welcome. I've been waiting for another girl. I'm tired of being surrounded by these men." She says and I smile at her.

I just might like her too.

"I bet" I say. And she gasps a little I guess she wasn't expecting me to talk.

"Oh my god your voice" she says and I'm confused. And now I don't want to say anything again.

Is there something wrong with it...?

"Diana stop. You're making her uncomfortable" Rico says.

"No no I didn't mean it like that. It's just... I like the way it sounds." She says.

Uhmm... ok. I hate my voice. Actually it's a love-hate relationship.

"Uh... thanks...?" I say more like a question.

"Come on let me show you where we throw the knives" she says and grabs my arm and starts dragging me to where people are throwing knives.

"Ok so here take a knife" she hands me a knife and I take it.
"Ok so basically what you do is-" she starts but I cut her off.

"I already know how" I say and she looks at me in disbelief.

"You do? Then show me" she says and with the knife she gave me I look at the target and it's one of those targets that is shaped like a human but it's like a bag. I throw the knife and it lands right in between the eyes.

"Woah. It looks like you don't need any practice." She says and I just nod.

"So before I waste my time. Is there anything that you can't do?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I don't think there is." I say back to her.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind teaching me how to fight?" She asks.

Wait what? How did this conversation turn into that?

"Uhh ask your brother" I tell her and she groans.

"Don't you think I would if I could? He refuses to teach me and says I should just stick to throwing knives." She say.

Well girl I don't know what to tell you.

"Come on please? It will be fun I swear." I sigh and she starts to celebrate.

"Ok fine. I'll try to teach you" I say.

There must be a reason why her brother doesn't teach her. Maybe she's unteachable or something...

"Ok get in the ring" I jump in the boxing ring they have in there and she follows behind me. And I see Rico and Thiago staring at us out the corner of my eye.

"So you have two ways you can learn ok?" I say.

"Which are?" She responds with.

"The way I learned. Or we can try a different approach." I say knowing damn well she's not gonna want to learn the way I did.

"Well... how did you learn?" She asks.

"Well I was beat until I forced myself to figure it out" I say and she shakes her head.

"Different approach please" she asks and I nod.

"Ok uhm... Thiago come here" I ask and he steps into the ring too.

"Are you left handed or right handed?" I ask him and he just puts up his right hand.

"Ok stand so that your left foot is in front of you and your right slightly back. And get into a fighting position" I ask him and he does exactly what I say and puts his fists up.

"Ok Diana, what fist will he try to hit you with?" I ask her and looks at his stance before answering.

"Uhmm his left?" She says sounding more like a question.

Oh lord....

I sigh and say

"He has his left foot he's most likely gonna hit you with his right. But always be prepared for anything." I say to her and she just nods.

——————————————

After a while I'm finished giving Diana some pointers on how to fight I go over to the gym part of the room. And I start doing some push ups. But I take it easy since my body still hurts a little. I then take off my shirt and that leaves me in my sports bra and sweatpants.

I feel a bunch of eyes on me but I don't care. I go over to the bench press and just do 5 pound on each side for a little to warm up since my body is still pretty weak.

After about 5 reps. Diana, Rico and Thiago comes to me.

"You shouldn't be doing that. You still need rest" Thiago says and I wave him off.

"Why do you think I'm only doing 5 pounds on each side?" I ask him then Diana speaks up.

"Can I do that too? I always wanted to but these two refuse to spot me" she say and I sit up from the Bench.

Damn they don't never want to do shit for her. That's crazy.

I then get up and take the 5 pounds off both sides.

"Lay down there and put your hands here" when she lays down I guide her hands to where they should be so she can balance the bar.

I help her a little get it off the rack and as soon as I let it go with my hands still underneath the bar, it almost drops and lands on her face but I catch it in time and pull it back up.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the bar itself is 45 pounds." I say and she sits up.

"That would've been good to know before" she mumbles.

Well now you know.

"See and thats why we don't teach her how to do anything." Rico says and Thiago doesn't disagree.

——————————————

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

159K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
85.7K 1.5K 34
Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to forget about something in the past. She le...
9.6K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
65.8K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...