𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡...

Av Icantdrinkproperly

-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now st... Mer

Some information
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
三十一
δΈ‰εδΊŒ
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五

十二

2.9K 132 68
Av Icantdrinkproperly

After the letter was read, everyone was silent. Tanjiro had tears running down his face.

If Y/N could free her arms, she would definitely pat the boy on the head.

"So what if he'll commit seppuku?! If he wants to die, he can rot! It doesn't prove a thing!"

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats someone, it's irreversible! The dead won't come back!" Rengoku stated.

"That is correct. I cannot guarantee or confirm she will not attack people..However..you cannot prove that she will attack people."

Sanemi was triggered.

"It is a fact that Nezuko has not bitten anyone for over two years..and three people have staked their lives on her. If you would reject this..then you must offer something greater then Urukodaki's promise."

"Argh!"

He got them there.

"Further more, Tanjiro has crossed paths with Kibutsuji."

All hell broke lose after that sentence. Even Y/N was shocked.

"No way!"

"Are you saying that though no member of the Hashira has ever faced him..this kid has?!"

"What did he look like!? What abilities did he have?! Where is he?!" 

"Did you fight?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?"

"Did you find his lair?! Hey! Answer me!"

"Shut up! I asked first!"

"Start with Kibutsuji's abilities, and then..."

As soon as Ubuyashiki put a fingers on his lips, everyone became silent and they bowed again.

"Kibutsuji has sent his forces after Tanjiro. He may merely with to silence him, but for the first time..Kibutsuji has showed his tail and we have grabbed it. I don't want to let go. And it is possible Kibutsuji..may have seen something unexpected in Nekuzo as well. Do you understand?"

Sanemi gritted his teeth and looked down. "No, master, I do not understand! Letting a human live is one thing, but not a demon! I cannot agree. There is nothing normal about it." He took his katana and slit his arm open. "Master! demons are ugly and untrustworthy! I'll prove it to you!"

"Sanemi..." Ubuyashiki said quietly.

The white haird man shook the box and grinned. "Hey, demon! Time to eat! Come take a bite!" He dropped the box and let his blood drip over it.

"You annoying fuck." Y/N commented but was shushed by Tengen.

"Shinazugawa, it won't work in the light. If you don't go into the shade, the demon won't come out." The Serpent Hashira spoke.

"My apologies..master. I serve you." Sanemi grabbed the box and jumped into the mansion. Once he was in the shade, he dropped it and stabbed it again.

"Nezuko! Stop it!" Tanjiro tried to go towards them, but was stopped by Obanai pining him down with his elbow.

Sanemi stabbed the box again and again.

"Come out, demon! I've got the human blood you crave!" The box door flew open and up came Nezuko. She grew into her regular size.

The demon girl looked at Sanemi and started huffing.

"Iguro, you're pushing him down too hard. Please ease up a little."

Obanai looked over at Shinobu and dug his elbow deeper into Tanjiro's back. "But he keeps tring to break free, y'know?"

"Kamado, if you try to use breathing techniques while he's compressing your lungs, you'll rupture blood vessels."

Tengen perked up at that. "Rupture blood vessels?! That sounds cool! Good! Do it! Rupture 'em!" Yay.

"Poor, weak, pitiful child. Namu Amida  Butsu..." Gyomei prayed again as he cried.

"GAAAAAH!" Tanjiro started yelling and tring to break free. To the shock of everyone, he managed to rip his restrains off. Since everyone's attention was on either him or Sanemi, Y/N saw her chance.

She got up quickly and charged at Obanai. The sudden charge caused most of the Hashira to panic. Obanai looked up and-

SMASH.

Y/N's leg connected with his face, causing him to stumble back which gave Tanjiro the chance to run towards Nezuko. Y/N, on the other hand, was harshly pinned down by Tengen and Rengoku. "Worth it."

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro stumbled down and nervously watched as his sister continued to pant and huff. To his relief, Nezuko turned her head in a disgusted manner. Thank the gods.

"What happened?" Oyakata-sama asked.

"The demon girl turned away." The white haird child on his right answered him. "Shinazugawa stabbed her three times then offered..his bloody arm for her to feed, but she controlled herself. And didn't bite it."

"In that case..Nezuko has proven she won't attack people."

Sanemi and Tanjiro gasped in disbelief/relief.

"Tanjiro..nevertheless some will still view Nezuko unfavorably. Proof was needed, and now we have it. So..from now on, Tanjiro and Nezuko will fight for the Demon slayer Corps together. Defeat one of the Twelve Kizuki. If you do, they will accept your words and recognise the value of your presence."

"I swear..Nezuko and I will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan! We will not fail! I'll use my blade to break the chain of sadness!" Tanjiro, baby, what the fuck.

"Execute me. I cannot with the second hand embarrassment." Y/N looked away from him.

"You're not ready for that yet. For now, defeat one of the Twelve Kizuki." Ubuyashiki smiled at him gently.

Tanjiro's face exploded with blush, he was hella embarrassed.

Some of the Hashira looked like they were tring hard not to laugh.

Muichiro was just confused.

"It goes without saying that the Hashira in the Demon slayer Corps are talented. Through laborious training, they have improved themselves, defied death..and defeat the members of the Twelve Kizuki. That is why people respect and warmy welcome the Hashira. Tanjiro, you must be careful how you speak."

"Uh..Okay." Bro was still very red.

"Sanemi and..Obanai..do not be mean with younger children."

"Understood." Obanai held his bleeding nose.

"As you wish." Sanemi looked down. He was still angry, but he got humbled enough times already.

Nezuko huffed angrily in her box. Adorable!

"That is enough talk on this subject, Tanjiro..you may leave. It is time for the Hashira Council to begin."

It did not begin yet.

After Tanjiro refused to leave without headbutting Sanemi, he was eventually head-shotted by Muichiro with his pebbles. Now that Tanjiro was gone, the atmosphere turned tense pretty quickly.

"Shit..I'm fuuuuucked."

"Now..about L/N Y/N."

"Master! We need to behead this woman immediately! What she did is inexcusable. She brought dishonor to the Hashira title!" Sanemi barked at her.

"Go shove a sick up your ass." Y/N barked back.

Ubuyashiki did his 'shh shh' magic again, which shut the two up fast.

"Y/N, what Hashira are you?" The headmaster knew of course, he just wanted to confirm.

He smiled warmly at her. She felt like she was a little kid, who made a simple mistake, not a grown woman who befriended flesh eating demons.

"I'm the Sun Hashira, master." She bowed again.

"I would like to ask you..why did you befriend the demons?"

"Wait, demons?! Plural?!" All of the Hashira thought at the same time.

"Yes, master..I befriended them simply because I wished to do so. Upper Rank Three has shown nothing but kindness to me from the moment we met. He has no ill intentions towards me. He provided food and shelter when I had nowhere to go.." She sighed when she felt Tengen and Rengoku tighten their grips on her.

"What about Upper One? Why did you spear his life?"

And all hell broke lose, again.

"Upper One?! You fought Upper One?!"

"What we're his abilities like?!"

"How did she find two of the most powerful Upper Moons in the span of two months, and we haven't in years even seen one?!"

"You speared his life?!"

Tengen grabbed Y/N by the hair and pulled her head back. She yelped and tried to kick his hand off, but it was no use.

Ubuyashiki sighed and did the 'shh shh' again, once everyone was silent he ordered Tengen to be gentler with her.

"Go on, Y/N."

"I have no excuse. The Upper Three met me first. We met two months ago, and he helped me find shelter and food. He even nursed me back to health when I had a fever. The Upper Two met me second. We met a little after I met Upper Three because Upper Thee asked him for help. Eventually, Upper Two got curious and decided to meet me. He gifted me many gifts, from expensive supplies to expensive clothes. Upper One met me last. We met about a month ago, when I saved the Demon Slayer who encountered him. I found him entertaining, so I didn't kill him. We fought every day for a whole week, until I got bored. He decided to stick around on his own accord." She missed them already.

The Hashira were at a lost for words. "She met Upper Two as well?! Is she a Upper Moon magnet?! And also just how strong is this woman?!"

"Interesting..You say they have zero ill intentions..How are you so sure about that?"

"Well..Upper Three does not harm or eat women. I don't sense any ill intentions on Upper One..and Upper Two is apparently inlove with me-"

"WHAT?!"

Y/N was starting to get really overwhelming. She was uncomfortable speaking about her demon friends like this, but she felt like she couldn't lie to the headmaster.

The Hashira were feral.

They asked a million questions. Who wouldn't?

"I have decided."

Silence.

Everyone eagerly waited for Ubuyashikis answer.

Y/N's heart was pounding in her chest. "Lord help me."

Taisho Secrets

•Douma is so disturbed by Y/N's disappearance, that he didn't eat since she went missing. His followers noticed his sadden mood.

•Kokushibo misses getting his hair braided.

•Akaza is so upset, he doesn't have the will to fight people.

•Mitsuri fangirled hard over Y/N's situation.

•Rengoku accidentally put his hand on Y/N's ass. Tengen saw him do it and gave him the "Bro 😏" look.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

533K 19.4K 79
(y/n)(l/n) is a normal girl who spends most her days watching anime or reading manga and fanfics. She just realized that Kimetsu no yaiba (Demon Slay...
9.2K 138 26
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
10.1K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...