十二

After the letter was read, everyone was silent. Tanjiro had tears running down his face.

If Y/N could free her arms, she would definitely pat the boy on the head.

"So what if he'll commit seppuku?! If he wants to die, he can rot! It doesn't prove a thing!"

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats someone, it's irreversible! The dead won't come back!" Rengoku stated.

"That is correct. I cannot guarantee or confirm she will not attack people..However..you cannot prove that she will attack people."

Sanemi was triggered.

"It is a fact that Nezuko has not bitten anyone for over two years..and three people have staked their lives on her. If you would reject this..then you must offer something greater then Urukodaki's promise."

"Argh!"

He got them there.

"Further more, Tanjiro has crossed paths with Kibutsuji."

All hell broke lose after that sentence. Even Y/N was shocked.

"No way!"

"Are you saying that though no member of the Hashira has ever faced him..this kid has?!"

"What did he look like!? What abilities did he have?! Where is he?!" 

"Did you fight?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?"

"Did you find his lair?! Hey! Answer me!"

"Shut up! I asked first!"

"Start with Kibutsuji's abilities, and then..."

As soon as Ubuyashiki put a fingers on his lips, everyone became silent and they bowed again.

"Kibutsuji has sent his forces after Tanjiro. He may merely with to silence him, but for the first time..Kibutsuji has showed his tail and we have grabbed it. I don't want to let go. And it is possible Kibutsuji..may have seen something unexpected in Nekuzo as well. Do you understand?"

Sanemi gritted his teeth and looked down. "No, master, I do not understand! Letting a human live is one thing, but not a demon! I cannot agree. There is nothing normal about it." He took his katana and slit his arm open. "Master! demons are ugly and untrustworthy! I'll prove it to you!"

"Sanemi..." Ubuyashiki said quietly.

The white haird man shook the box and grinned. "Hey, demon! Time to eat! Come take a bite!" He dropped the box and let his blood drip over it.

"You annoying fuck." Y/N commented but was shushed by Tengen.

"Shinazugawa, it won't work in the light. If you don't go into the shade, the demon won't come out." The Serpent Hashira spoke.

"My apologies..master. I serve you." Sanemi grabbed the box and jumped into the mansion. Once he was in the shade, he dropped it and stabbed it again.

"Nezuko! Stop it!" Tanjiro tried to go towards them, but was stopped by Obanai pining him down with his elbow.

Sanemi stabbed the box again and again.

"Come out, demon! I've got the human blood you crave!" The box door flew open and up came Nezuko. She grew into her regular size.