十五

Almost a month had passed since Y/N was at the Hashira meeting, and she was super excited. Why?

Because today is the day she finally gets to meet her swordsmith.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu! Y/N! I hear that my reforged nichirin sword arrives today!" Tanjiro exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?!" Inosuke, who was going a handstand on a broom that was on a pot/vase, asked excitedly.

"Awsome!" Y/N, who was hyping Inosuke up previously, cheered.

"Yeah! A crow just told me!"

The two excited male slayers ran towards the gate, happily.

Y/N was a bit nervous to meet her swordsmith, but she sucked it up and followed the two to the front gate.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Tanjiro smiled at the two.

"Yahoo!" Inosuke jumped high in the air.

"I can finally cut a bitch!" She fist-pumped the air.

Once the three got to the front gate, they walked out and Tanjiro waved at the two approaching swordsmiths.

"Hey! Hey! Mr. Haganezuka! It's been so long! Have you been...well?"

Mr. Haganezuka ran at Tanjiro with a knife. Guess he hasn't been well.

"Gyaaah!" He barely dodged his attack. "W-Why..?"

"I can't believe you broke my sword! I can't believe it!" Haganezuka yelled and continued to attack Tanjiro with a knife.

Eventually the two ran off, with Tanjiro yelling apologies that fell on deaf ears.

"Shouldn't we help him..?" Y/N watched their figures disappear.

"Oh, no, no..Well, Haganezuka is a passionate artisan. His love for katanas..is twice as strong as anyone else's..Oh..I'm Kanamori." The man waved politely at Inosuke and Y/ N.

"I'm L/N Y/N, it nice to meet you."

.
.
.

After an hour of running, yelling and threatening, eveyone finally settled down inside the mansion.

Haganezuka was laid out on the tami mat, and he was hitting Tanjiro over the head continuously. Tanjiro was sitting next to Y/N, who was sitting next to Inosuke, and across from them sat Kanamori.

"I forged new swords for you, Lord Inosuke and Lady Y/N. If they serve you well in battle, I'll be happy."

Inosuke and Y/N picked up their dual katanas to observe them.

Y/N was very happy with how they felt and looked. She was very grateful that she got Kanamori as her swordsmith and not Haganezuka, even though Haganezuka seemed fun.

Once the blades got their colours, Kanamori spoke up again.

"Ahh, they're so pretty. The blue-gray has a faint shine. An elegant colour that benefits a katana." Kanamori beamed.

The swordsmith then looked over at Y/N and her katana colour. "Oh? I never had a sword turn black before. It has a very pretty redish tint to it. It's my first time making such unique-shaped katanas." 

Y/N beamed and swung her katanas around. "I love them! They feel amazing in my hands! Thank you for making them." She politely bowed, which had Kanamori blushing. Y/N rizz.