Now or Never ➼ Mark Sloan

By _X_Sammii_X_

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮�... More

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 (𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)
𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗮𝗸 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀)
𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗗 (𝟭𝟳 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀)
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺 (𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻)
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆)
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺)
𝗠&𝗠 (𝗢𝗵, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁)
𝗠𝗰𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁)
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻)
𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗠𝗲 (𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲)
𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 (𝗦𝗶𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀)
𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀)
𝗧𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗻𝘀 (𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻')
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)
𝗕𝗲 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲)
𝗠𝗰𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘆𝟮.𝟬
𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 (𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭-𝟮-𝟯)
𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗨𝗽 (𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹?)
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲)
𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲/𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻)
𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗺 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗠𝗶𝘅 𝗨𝗽𝘀 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿)
𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 (𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆)
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗞𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁? (𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴)
𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽? (𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲)
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 (𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼)
𝗛𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗟𝗮𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝗲)
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 (𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁)
𝗦𝗲𝘅 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗲? (𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝟭&𝟮)
𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭&𝟮)
"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 & 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱)
𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 (𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝗼 '𝗜' 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺)
"𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺" (𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲)
𝗦𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗨𝗽)
𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗺 (𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗻𝗱)
𝗥𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀 (𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿)
𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 (𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝘆 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳)
𝗩.𝗜.𝗣 (𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲)
𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻 (𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹)
𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 & 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 (𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿)
𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 (𝗔𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲)
𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 (𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸)
𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗠𝗲)
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 (𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿)
𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 (𝗡𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗔𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆)
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀" (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀)
𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 (𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀)
𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝗲 (𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿)
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗢'𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 (𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲)
𝗖𝘂𝘁𝘀 (𝗜 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗠𝗲)
"𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿" (𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻)
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 (𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻)
𝗜𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀 & 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 (𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲)
𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻 (𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 (𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘇𝗲)
"𝗜 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗽" (𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸)
𝗜 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗺 (𝗜 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗼 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱)
𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁)
"𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗮 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝘀" (𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵)
"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘅" (𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀)
"𝗜 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲 & 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿)
𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)
𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 (𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲)
𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 (𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆)
"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆" (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀)
𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 (𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻)
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺)
𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸)
𝗡𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗯𝘀 (𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻)
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴)
"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔..." (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲)
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 (𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲)
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗺 & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗨𝗽)
𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻 (𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲)
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 (𝗣.𝗬.𝗧 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 (𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲)
𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗲 𝗗𝗼 𝗜𝘁)
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 (𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴)
𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 (𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 (𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲)
𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱

𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 (𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲)

828 20 2
By _X_Sammii_X_

Bella knew how things had been lately. She and Mark were hardly talking. She had been missing him so much though. And she wanted to have him back.

Bella didn't know how she could make it work with him. Not with how much tension there had been with them both. And part of her was scared their relationship was over for good.

She knew how she hadn't told her mom about anything that had happened. She didn't want Mark to be called by her and shouted at. Which she knew would happen.

Bella knew completely he hadn't done anything. Yes he had come close to kissing Addison. But he didn't. And for that, she was thankful. Knowing how things would be harder for her if he had kissed her.

The door opened and Grace walked in. She smiled. "Hey Isabella. You okay?" She asked.

Bella nodded and smiled. "I'm good. Think I'm going to colour my hair. Wanna help?"

"Yes. I'm in need of someone to sabotage. But you'll look hot," Grace said as she pulled Bella into the bathroom. She smiled. "You're doing this for you? And not for Mark?"

"Yes. I'm doing this for me Gracie. You don't need to worry," Bella told her as she smiled. "I love Mark. And I want to be with him. But I won't wait or beg for him back."

Grace smiled. It was so obvious to her that Bella was missing Mark. And she knew she was changing her hair to distract her from the whole situation. It was something she would do if she was in the same position.

"You sure you're wanting to do this? I'll do it for you. But just are you sure?" Grace asked.

Bella nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. I fancied a change. So let's get down to it," she said as she handed her the box.

****

Mark walked over to Callie. "Hey, Torres. Do you know anything about putting together cribs?" He asked.

Callie frowned. "You bought a crib?"

Mark shrugged and smiled. "Well, Sloan's coming home tonight, and I got it put together, but it wobbles. And it can't wobble. Now will you take a look at it?" He asked as he looked to her.

Callie laughed. "You're like a sweet, nerdy dad now. I don't even recognize you," she said.

"Well," Mark said. It was then that he saw a brunette at the nurses station. "Who's the brunette?"

Callie shrugged. "I don't know."

Mark nodded. "I may be a dad, but I am a single dad. Excuse me," he said as he walked over to her.

"Okay. Now... now I recognize you."

Mark approached the blonde girl. "It must, uh, suck to work on Valentine's day. I don't believe we've met," he said.

Bella frowned as she turned to look at Mark. "Aah! What'd you do to your hair?!" He asked.

Grace rolled her eyes. "I changed it. I ... I colored it. I just ... Wait. You thought I was someone else. You didn't know it was me and you were hitting on me?"

Mark shook his head. "No, no. I pretty much thought you were, you know, just some brunette," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Some brunette? Wow. Low. Even for you."

"You're not brunette. My Bella is blonde," Mark said as he tucked a strand of hair behind her hair. "My blonde Bella is beautiful."

Bella looked to him. "I'm not your Bella though am I? Not anymore," she mumbled as she walked off.

"You'll always be my Bella," Mark said as he watched her walking away.

****

Bella looked to see Sloan as she was stood there. "Sloan? When did you get in? Does Mark know you're here?" She asked.

Sloan turned to Bella. She smiled. "Um, no. My flight got in a little bit early, and I just took a cab over. I didn't to bug him or anything. Somebody said that you guys have a free clinic? Do you know where that is?"

"Is everything okay?" Bella asked. Confused as to why Sloan hadn't told her own father she was back.

Sloan nodded. "Oh, yeah. I just want someone to check me out ... after the surgery and everything. Maybe give me an ultrasound or something?"

Bella smiled. She nodded and looked to him. "Yeah, the clinic closed an hour ago. Come on. I have a second. I'll take a peek for you," she told the young girl.

****

Grace smiled as she walked into Derek's office. She looked to him. "Well. You and I need to talk."

"Oh?"

Grace nodded. "Valentine's Day sex. I think I may actually need to get some. And soon," she told him.

Derek smirked and winked. "Well... if you're up for it, I know a place we can go. There's a bed. And you would be on your back," he said.

Grace grinned. "Yeah? Sounds good."

Derek kissed her lips and smiled. "I've seen Bella. She changed her hair?" He asked.

"Yeah. I helped her. I think she looks good."

Derek sighed. "She's not herself. She's doing this because of Mark. She misses him. So she's distracting herself from the whole situation," he said.

Grace smiled. "Bella is tough. You and I both know that. She's gonna be okay," she told him. She kissed him again. "Tonight?"

"I'll be the one there with a cushion," Derek said as he turned and walked off.

****

Bella smiled as she looked to Sloan's sonogram.  "Aww. Baby looks perfect," she said.

Sloan nodded. "Awesome. Um, can I, like, get that in writing?"

"Oh, even better. Here is a souvenir," Bella told her as she handed her a sonogram picture.

"Oh, um ... well, don't you have some kind of, like, official form or hospital document that you can give me?" Sloan asked as she looked to Bella.

"Why do you need an official form?" Bella questioned. She knew this wasn't going to end well.

Sloan shrugged and looking to her. "Oh, well, that's none of your business."

"If you want your official form, it is, Sloan. What's going on?" Bella asked again.

Sloan sighed and nodded. "It's for the adoption attorney, okay? They need, like, a clean bill of health from me or something. There's this great couple in San Francisco, and they have these two big dogs, and..."

"An adoption attorney?"

Sloan nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I'm not ready to be a mom. I'm just ... I'm just not ready yet," she told her.

Bella was in absolute shock. "Have you told Mark?"

"No. And ... you're my doctor, right? I mean, don't you guys have some kind of rule that says you can't say anything? Well, I'm not gonna tell him, and neither are you."

Bella knew that despite how things were, she hated keeping secrets from Mark.

Especially when she knew he was excited for Sloan to have the baby.

****

Bella walked over to Grace. She smiled as she saw her sister. "How are you? You look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders," Grace said.

"It's a long story. I just... I don't know what to do. I need to talk to Mark. I need to find him," Bella mumbled.

"Bella. What's going on?" Grace asked as she looked to her.

Bella sighed. "It's Sloan. She wants to give the baby up for adoption. She doesn't want to tell Mark either. I can't keep this from him," she mumbled.

"Oh my god."

****

Bella was chasing after Sloan. "You can't leave without telling him."

"Yes, I can. I can do whatever I..."

The two of them ran into Mark. He looked to her. "Sloan."

"Crap."

Mark smiled to his daughter. He was happy to see her. "When did you get here? I mean, I thought you were gonna call first," he said.

Look," Sloan said as she handed Mark the ultrasound picture.

Mark took it. He smiled widely. "Oh, my God. Would you look at that? That's the Sloan nose. Can you ... can you see it? Can you see it? It's my dad's. He has my dad's nose. That's the Sloan nose," he said.

Bella saw the look on his face. She felt bad for how Sloan was acting.

Mark's pager was went off. "Damn it. Will you wait for me? I want to ... I want to take you home. I got a surprise for you. Oh, could I see this again? The Sloan nose," he said as she walked off.

****

Derek walked over to Bella. He smiled. "You look like dad with your hair like that. He would be proud of you," he said.

Bella turned to him. "You think? Because I don't think he would be."

Derek smiled. "You were his little angel. He loved showing you off in the store. Made Amelia a little jealous at times. But if he saw the doctor you were becoming, he would be so proud of you," he told her.

Bella sighed. She wiped away a tear that had fallen. "I miss him. And it's weird. I never even knew him properly. But he's the person I miss most of all. Sometimes I just wish he was here so he could comfort me and make me feel safe," she said.

Derek held her close. "I'm the same sometimes. I wanna go to him. And ask for his advice. About Gracie. And how to be the husband she deserves," he told her.

"You're the exact type of husband she needs. You need her too. Addie broke you. But Grace fixed you. And you need her more than she needs you. But you won't admit that," Bella told him.

****

Sloan looked up as Bella walked over. She sighed. "Do you have my report thing?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "No. He took you in, he's given you money, he flew you to L.A. He deserves to know. So if you're not gonna tell him, I will."

Mark walked over. "You paged me? What's going on?" He asked looking between Bella and his daughter.

Sloan frowned. "You paged him?"

"What's the matter?" Mark asked.

Bella sighed. She turned to look at Mark. "She's...

"I'm giving the baby up for adoption. I'm not a mom. I'm not ready. And I want him to have good parents and a good home," Sloan told her dad.

Mark shook his head. "No, don't. Don't do this. Don't give this baby away."

"They'll love him. They'll love him more than I will."

"Give him to me. I'll take him. I'll adopt him. I understand. I understand. You're not ready, but I am. And I know I ... I don't have the best track record, and I ... and I should've been there for you, and I wasn't. But I will be there for this baby. Please," Mark said as he looked to Sloan.

Bella was stood there in shock. She wasn't expecting that.

"I want him to have a family. And, I mean, you've been really nice to me the past couple of months, but you're not a family. You're just a guy," Sloan said.

"Sloan, please."

Bella shook her head. She was unable to believe what was happening.

****

Grace ran to find Bella who was pacing in the tunnels. "Bella. What happened?" She asked.

"Mark. He knows Sloan wants to give the baby up for adoption. He asked her to give the baby to him to raise. He wants to adopt the baby," Bella said.

Grace was shocked. She looked to her. "He told you that?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. She sighed. "He found out as she was leaving. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't deserve this," she mumbled.

****

Lexie looked to Mark as she walked into the room with Jackson. "We saved the arm. We saved it. We're ready."

"It's gonna have to be an amputation."

"What?" Jackson asked as he looked to her.

"There's too much devascularized tissue, too much contamination. Or we can push antibiotics and let the stump heal, but by that time..." Owen began.

Mark looked to them both. "The arm will be dead. Page me when he's awake. I'll tell him," he said as he went to walk off.

" They can't just leave it behind. We could move it somewhere else, attach it to a healthy zone," Lexie said as she looked to the two attendings'

Jackson shrugged and smiled. "Don't tell me, mouse."

"I'm ... I'm just saying ... Temporary ectopic replantation! Well, you have ... you have to keep the arm alive until the stump heals," Lexie said as she looked up.

"Yes, but in cases involving the elbow ... It's extreme. He'll lose range of motion, grip failure," Mark said.

"He'll keep his arm. He deserves extreme measures. If the arm is still viable, you can't just let it die," Lexie said.

"Has that ever been done before, above the elbow?" Owen asked as he looked to Mark.

Mark shrugged. "I don't know, but it could be done. You could implant onto the epigastric and the, uh, vena commitante. Give you a few days for the stump to heal. I've never done one," he said.

"Neither have I."

"So? After today, you can't say that anymore. Okay, come on. I told him that we would do everything we could. Do everything that we can," Lexie said.

Mark sighed and nodded. "I'll call Shepherd and let him know."

"Grey, Avery, get ready to scrub in. We're gonna be a while," Owen said as he and Mark got ready.

****

Callie and Bella walked into the apartment block. The two of them saw Sloan "Oh, come on. Did you even tell him you're leaving?" She asked.

Sloan sighed. "Look, I ... I just wanted a place to stay and some money. I mean, I didn't know he was gonna care this much. He bought a crib."

Bella turned to Callie. "I'm gonna go on the toilet. Can you deal with her?" She asked.

Callie nodded. She turned to Sloan. "Well, he's a good man, and he'll be very good to your baby," she said. Sloan went to walk off. "You ... you could know the baby if Mark raised him. You could come back and visit and ..."

"I ... I don't want to know where to come back to. I mean, if I give him to you guys, it's still my baby, and I need him to be somebody else's. I mean, my dad got a clean break from me ... And look at him now. Don't I deserve that?" Sloan said as she looked to her.

Callie sighed. She looked to her. "Prenatal vitamins are not a joke. Take them," she said as she She took all the cash from her wallet. She gave it to Sloan. "And do not skip any doctor's appointments. And ... if you ... get into any trouble or you have a problem with anything ... Call us. Just ... take care of yourself."

"Thanks."

Bella came back out the apartment. She saw Callie. "Where is she?" She asked.

"I gave her money. She's gone," Callie said as she looked to her.

Bella eyes widened. "Why... why would you do that? Did you think about Mark? You claim to be his best friend. But you just gave his daughter money to walk away. What is that all about?" She said.

Callie shrugged and sighed. "I did this for Mark."

"You didn't do this for Mark. Let's be real," Bella said as she walked back into Mark's apartment.

****

Mark walked into apartment. He saw Bella there. With the crib he had built for Sloan's baby. "Oh. I don't believe you. You don't have to do that," he said as he looked to her.

Ellie sighed. "I wanted to, before you got home," she told him.

Mark smiled. He kissed her cheek. "And you don't have to do what you offered to do. I'm not gonna hold you to that," he said.

"Mark..."

Mark smiled again. He knew Bella wasn't sure about this. But he was thankful he had her. "But thank you so much for offering. And, uh ... it could be kinda great, right? We could raise the baby together."

Bella proceeded with what she was doing. She wasn't putting the crib together. She was taking it apart again. His eyes tear up. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Sit down."

Bella took the crib apart. She saw how Mark had tears in his eyes. "Callie, she gave Sloan money. And she left. I'm so sorry," she said.

"Figured she would. I'm just a guy remember," Mark said. He looked to Bella. "You don't have to be here."

Bella shook her head. "I'd rather be here with you. It's going to be okay. And you're more than just a guy. You are someone who is amazing. You were a fantastic father to Sloan. Callie just... I don't know. But it's gonna be okay. I'm here for you. And that won't change."

Mark looked to Bella and saw how she was looking at him. He wanted nothing more than to be with her. But he didn't know where they were in their relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 193 27
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯�...
21.9K 567 32
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴. 𝗙𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸...
3K 128 9
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 �...
32.6K 1K 16
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨