Trick your Treat (Creepypasta...

By Maggie_Osborne

I couldn't exactly turn any of these into stories but- I can give you sweet little treats instead! I write th... More

Authors chapter
Something soft (Ticci Toby x reader )
Coffee for your head ( Homicidal Liu x Reader )
Friends? (Jason The Toy Maker X Reader)
Nerve Killer (Masky x Reader)
Game ( BEN Drowned x Reader)
Friends forever? Laughing Jack x reader
Your Cat (Ticci Toby x reader)
Secret (Ticci Toby x Reader)
Sick (Eyeless Jack x Reader)
Pet (The Rake x Reader)

My Virus (Ben Drowned x reader)

110 4 6
By Maggie_Osborne

You had to. You just had to.

You had to play some busted looking game from a busted garage sale with an even busted looking seller. You had to hook the thing up to an emulator to your computer and set him free.

To be honest you were scared at first, with the odd entity playing with your files, resetting your time and making you question your reality with how hard the thing gaslit you into believing you were insane. It wasn't until he revealed himself did things get a little different.

As if he was playing a new game with you.

A new game called "being roommates" as the ghost took a liking to you, and has decided to haunt your daily life, and today was no different it seemed.

You hissed in pain as the sun hit your eyes, the mischievous elf had pulled the curtains back, allowing the rays to cut into your retinas.

"Good morning!" He shouted, " rise and shine sleeping beauty!"

Rude awakenings were only your new normal, thanks to your ghostly friend.

"Ben" you whined the ghosts name. "I don't wanna get up yet lemme sleep" you had almost entirely ignored the nickname you had told him several times not to call you.

You could hear the elf chuckle at your worlds as he moved closer, you felt the bed dip and his icy body near yours.

" It's 11:30 am I've been waiting damn near ten hours for you to get up, come on" the ghost said with a matter of fact tone to his voice- he also sounded rather annoyed, he didn't sleep- so he'd be left awake and bored while you slept. You often wondered what he did at night without you.

You peaked at the clock, finding that the ghost wasn't lying. You then turned your eyes to the ghost boy who sat kneeling on your bed, an impatient look in his eyes.

"One more hour" you insisted, pulling the blanket close to your face.

"No" he said, pouting. " I've waited long enough play with me"

You sighed. He always wanted to play. Ether it be his game, or just something he made up on the spot- no matter what it was he had to have your attention constantly like a clingy dog.

"I don't wanna play your game again Ben you're just going to fuck up the files again" you said turning away from him on your opposite side to face the wall away from the sun.

He didn't like that.

"Y/n, you shouldn't have done that"

You frowned, confused- feeling yourself waking up a bit more. "done what?"

"Turned your back to me"

Before you could respond the ghost ripped your blanket off and began to attack your sides, forcing you to laugh and squirm under the entity.

"I said wake up" he laughed as you tried to push him off of you, turning to face him to try and kick him away and he pushed himself on top of you effortlessly- avoiding your hits with a grin as he pinned you to your bed. You both laughed for a moment, giggling as you proclaimed you give up.

"Okay-okay stop you win" you chuckled grabbing him by his wrists, your face flushed when you realized the position you were in- making you freeze up for a moment in aw as you looked up at the boy who sat on top of you.

He paused, looking down at you with cheeks just as red, rivaling his cherry colored eyes. Although you were holding his wrists they were still firmly planted on your sides, making his undead lungs freeze.

"I-I uh, I made tea a few moments ago- be- before I woke you up uh-" he trails off as he looks away, clearing his throat and moving off of you slowly as he suddenly stuttered his nerves. Something the ghost boy never really did before. 

"Sorry" he apologized quickly, rubbing the back of his neck as he floated off of you- that's right. He can float. He's a ghost after all, although you tend to forget this fact with how life like he was.

"It's okay Ben, really" you assured, pulling yourself from your messy bed which you made quickly. "What were you wanting to do?"

You quickly followed the ghost out your bedroom door and down stairs. "Not sure yet, you being awake was my main goal" he chuckles.

" I didn't get that far in my planning" he said while looking through the cabinet for some cups.

"Not gonna change?" He asked finally, glancing your long t shirt and pj shorts once he found the respective coffee mugs.

You shook your head. "it's just us, nothing going on. Why?"

He shrugs, placing some sugar in his tea before making yours, commenting on how sweet you like it. "I dunno, didn't know you.. could be like that around me"

You raised a brow, accepting the drink from the ghost boy. "what do you mean?"

He smiles, leaning against the counter as he sipped his tea- you wondered how the male was able to consume it.

"You. You're comfortable with me" he began. "You used to be shy about me seeing you so under dressed"

You blinked, absorbing his words. It was true, the first time you two had met, you were in your pj's.

~flashback~

You stirred, it was dark, and your clock read 3 am. You frowned, why were you awake?

You flicked your bedside lamp on, glancing around your room when you spotted him, at the end of your bed, staring at you from over the side.

You thought it was a dream at first- till he stood up, and began to take slow steps towards you- hovering just enough to appear taller than what he was as he looked down at you with a grin. You followed his eyes realizing you were in but a tank top and shorts.

"You've met with a terrible fate, have-"

You cut the male off by slamming your rather heavy feeling memory foam pillow into his face.

"pervert get the hell out of my house! You shouted, covering yourself up with your blanket, flustered as the elfish looking boy fell to the ground with a yelp.

"Hey what the fuck was that fo- wait did you call me a pervert?!"

You stared at the boy who sat on the floor, your pillow in his lap and a scowl on his face. He had his arms crossed with red cheeks as he looked at you like a kicked puppy. You frowned- feeling a tad bit bad for him as you took in the growing red mark on his nose.

"I.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed"

He huffs and floats up off your floor, your pillow grasped in his arms against his chest.

"Better be sorry, after all this getting to know each other and this is how you treat me? Should be ashamed. We've bonded so much over the past few weeks"

You frown. " I'm sorry?" You looked the odd floating boy up and down, his red eyes staring into yours.

"I'm Ben. Your computer virus" he grins as he said this. "It's nice to meet you finally, Y/n"

You blinked your shock away. "I.. hello" you were flabbergasted.

"I didn't know ghosts were real" you muttered and the boy laughed.

"Get used to it, you're stuck with me"

"Yea well you can get used to giving me some privacy- get out, I'm underdressed" you threw another pillow at the boy- knocking him to the ground again.

"Stop that!"

~flashback ended~

You chuckled a little at the memory.

"Yea I remember, I threw my pillows at you" you giggled, sipping on the drink.

Ben rolled his eyes. " Won't lie that first hit hurt" he then chuckled a little. " Though I'm glad I finally stopped haunting your computer and decided to haunt you instead."

You tilt your head. "why's that?"

Ben shrugs, his face red for a moment. " I like annoying you any chance I get. It's nice, and it's lonely when you're asleep"

You laughed a little at his words. " To be honest it'd be lonely without you" he looks up as you said this.

" I like you being around"

You look down shyly and Ben carefully reached up to fix your collar after it slid down off your shoulder- sliding his finger gently across your collar bone for a moment.

" You do?"

"I do"

Ben's quiet for a moment, staring at you as you stared at him.

"I like being your virus" he finally breathed, his finger tips moving up to push your hair behind your ear.

"Y/n?"

You stared at the boy, your breath caught in your throat. "yea, Ben?"

"I like you" he breathed- it sounded Shakey. "I like you a lot"

You stared at the male, carefully setting your cup of tea down and you leaned into the hand that hovered just over your cheek, bringing your own up to grasp his.

"I like you too Ben"

Silence filled the air, though it was comforting. His hands were cold but your body felt hot as he placed his own mug down and brought you closer, your heart beat picking up as his colder body encased yours. His thumb rubbed over your jaw bone as he used his fingers to gently guide your lips to his, shivering as you took in his deathly cold kiss.

Your body wracked with shivers as you kissed the boy gently, carefully- afraid he'd turn into dust if you pressed against him too hard while he gripped onto your body like it'd bring him back to life, shaking himself at the new feeling- one that wasn't pain, cheerful manipulation, or anger. It was none of those.

It was nothing, but pure love for you.

He pulled away, peppering kisses over your face as he did- you giggled at the feeling as he tracked down your face to your neck and back up again as you tried to push him away but he held you tightly around the waist- pinning your arms against his chest as he smothered you with kisses before pulling away with his own laughter.

"I- sorry. I couldn't help myself, I love your laughter so much" he chuckled, looking down at you with a red flush over his face. "I really like kissing you too"

You felt your own face redden as you kissed him again.

"Are you mine?" He asked, looking down at you curiously.

"I am" you giggled, getting on your toes to kiss the elf boy again wrapping your arms around his shoulders as you had.

"And-" you pause, kissing the top of his nose, being sure to place a few extras for every freckle you could possibly count.

" You're my virus" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
277 0 47
This book was made on qoutev when I was 15, do not fight me in the comments. I was 15 years old with mental health issues and hidding in the closet b...
994K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
63.4K 874 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...