The Commonalities of Silk and...

Da mikeyrobi

Gabriel Whitacre was looking for someone to fix his clothes, not take them off of him. Although, the latter d... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Announcement
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven

Thirty One

57 4 1
Da mikeyrobi

A week had passed since Lawrence and Lucas went semi-public and I was practically losing my mind over the ordeal; however, I had more important things to worry about. Namely, my contract with Haydn, or lack thereof. We still met up on the intervening Friday. We had dinner at his place after we went out to Frenzy. We didn't use the private room, just sat and socialized with some of the patrons.

There was another session of the introductory course at the same time as before. Eliza arrived near when we did and we ended up sitting together with Haydn on my other side. He wasn't dressed as extravagant this time, electing instead for dress pants and a shirt that made his arms look good. Both of us still wore the cuffs he made since he was just as possessive, which I found cute.

He didn't talk to Eliza much aside from an obligatory greeting and seemed grateful to get me all to himself once everyone paired off for a review of last week's homework. The rest of the lesson consisted of a lecture on scene building, but the homework review prompted Haydn and me to set a date to work on our new contract since the previous agreement had come to an end.

This brought us to Tuesday evening, where Haydn was showing me how to make a skillet pizza and, once it was done, we sat down with our laptops to tackle our updated contract, including the new aspects of our dynamic and a six-month term. We did all of it in one go in a shared Word document.

"You spelled collar as color," Haydn teased.

"Keep up the sass and you're not gonna remember how to spell your name when I'm done with you," I shot back.

He looked up from his screen. "Is that a promise?" His eyes were all sparkly and excited. "Can you use the flogger?"

I scoffed, which turned into a proper laugh. "Yeah. Whatever you'd like, sweetheart."

"I had an idea for this Friday, though," he said, giggling too. "Or whenever, but I'm really excited for it."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

He texted me a video. "Either at my place or the club would work."

"I'll look it over and get back to you on it."

He thanked me. I thanked him back. I still wasn't very good at scene creation and I was glad he was being patient with me over the whole dominance thing. The class was going well and we were having a good time on our own, it just felt like I wasn't progressing at the speed I wanted to. I wanted to please him in the ways he wanted with the out-there concepts and the confidence to actually pull them off. Especially with his interest in pup-play.

I was surprised it took him this long to mention it considering how much he was into it. I just wanted to be good enough for him and give him the support he deserved to explore this side of himself.

Two hours, a pizza, and a Hallmark movie later, our contract was done and signed and we were in my room, on my bed, a little unsure of where to go from here since we didn't have any of our normal tools or the space. Haydn was especially shy from what I'd said earlier and I knew I needed a way to break the tension.

I reached over and put on my playlist of orchestra music and watched from the corner of my eye as he perked up.

"Strip," I said.

"Strip?"

I looked around. "Is there an echo?"

He blushed, then stood and slowly took off his shirt. The garment that fit him so nicely was folded with just as much care as how he'd removed it before he placed it on my nightstand. Then went the pants and he was standing before me with only his underwear left and he held his hands in front of his bulge, shielding it from my view as if this was the first time he'd taken his clothes off in front of someone. Like he was shy.

I asked what was on his mind. He said he didn't bring his collar or his cuffs and he was having trouble getting his head in the right place. I walked over to him and gently pushed him to sit so I was over him as I held his face in my hands, smoothing over his features with interest.

"Do you think some missing leather is going to keep you from being mine," I asked. He stared up at me, lips slightly parted as I spoke. I slid one hand down and let it tighten slightly on the sides of his neck. "This'll have to do, won't it?"

"Yes, Sir," he breathed with dilated pupils and slightly upturned lips. "Please take me."

"Take you how?"

"However you want." I asked what he wanted. "You."

I let go of him briefly to undress. He watched carefully as more of my skin came into view, waiting patiently for my command to... to anything. He wanted whatever I could give him and he was practically begging to touch me by the time I got my shirt off.

"Master Gabriel," he said. "Please hurry."

"Don't rush me, pet."

He whimpered but still watched as I stepped out of my pants and took the belt off of them. "Hands." He presented his wrists and I strapped the leather around them. "How's that? Better?"

"Perfect, Sir. Thank you."

Perfect. "What would you like me to do to you?"

He thought for a moment before he quietly concluded. "May I give you oral?"

"And what would you get from that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"A happy handler." He gave a cheeky smile.

I couldn't say no. Not when he'd asked so nicely and we finally had a chance to do something uninterrupted together, even if it was just head. I'd be grateful and it seemed like he would be too.

I snapped and pointed at a spot on the floor near me. "Get off the furniture."

I couldn't help myself and now I'd never stop myself from saying that from how quickly he slid into place on his knees like the good boy he was. He had a look on his face of shock that settled fast into arousal again.

Haydn pressed his face into my crotch and I let my hands get lost in his hair as he pressed and nudged and inspected. I unzipped my pants and lifted my cock from my underwear. He waited impatiently until I asked if he wanted his bone. He nodded eagerly.

"Take half," I said, and he obeyed, taking half of my manhood into his mouth. "Good boy. Tip."

With a growl, he pulled back until just the head of my member was in his mouth and his tongue lapped and swirled around it. He kept his bound hands set tentatively in front of himself on the floor with nothing else for him to do with them to an extent.

He lifted his gaze to mine, looking eager as his mouth teased the tip of my cock. He tilted his head to the side with a whine, as if asking if he could have more.

I took a handful of his hair like a handle. When we first started seeing each other, I never thought he'd be more than a dominant. He was so good at it and accommodating to my newness. I just figured it was all he did.

In hindsight, as he sat before me, obeying commands and seeking praise, it sort of made sense. I'm sure being a dom was fun—I was having fun now, enjoying the view and the pleasure I'd been given—but it was nothing like submitting.

I loved the way my brain would shut off in the middle of a scene. It was like a button had been pressed and I could forget everything about my normal life and focus on nothing but the here and now and my satisfaction through his satisfaction because he was a good dominant who cared about mine just as much as his. He even took enjoyment from watching me.

And he was taking enjoyment now. He didn't have to talk. He didn't have to think. He just had to sit there and take my cock into his throat at intervals I decided. All this time of his golden retriever energy made sense and it worried me that he had nowhere to put it for years.

I'd make up for it by sharing his enthusiasm. Part of me thought it was a little silly but the rest of me knew there was nothing silly about arousal or my love for him. So he'd get what he wanted. And if he wanted a handler, he'd get the damn good handler he deserved.

"Do you want more, pet?" He gave a needy whine which shifted to a moan when I pushed him to my base and held him there where his throat would spasm and his hands would canter against the wooden floor that was probably killing his knees as he let himself be fed.

I feel the need to mention that this was one of the skills I didn't expect him to be good at: Shutting up and taking what he was given and liking it. When I was a sub, I was picky, but he was able to ebb and flow through whatever I threw at him and like it. Especially with how new I was at this, I was grateful.

I loosened my grip and began to guide him along my length. When he understood what I wanted, he did it alone and I was able to focus on the way his movements felt.

He was warm and gentle as he moved across my length, though his eyes glared at me from behind his lashes from how slow he had to go, which made me giggle. He pretended not to like that (evidenced by him giggling too, sending vibrations onto my shaft—holy fuck) and deepthroated me as a sort of minute punishment, giving a "Hmph," as he did and I let him.

Taking the hint, I gripped his head and began to thrust faster than I had him go before, slamming into the back of his throat at the spot that made him gag and his eyes squeeze shut as more of his slimy spit coated my member and he focused on the feeling. How it felt to be used and how it felt to want to be used.

I held him as close as I could as I pressed as far in as possible. "Stay," I ordered, gruffly, my mind clouded with arousal as well as I watched his eyes roll back and shut as he flinched and choked and retched. I pulled him off. "Bark if you're okay."

He swallowed, his mouth covered in his saliva, then gave a tired yip as his chest heaved with every breath he took, practically panting, mouth slightly open.

"Sit up," I said and he did, shifting his weight back to rest on his haunches.

He held his hands up, away from his crotch at my request. I knelt and dragged my hand across his softening bulge and watched as I felt the damp fabric how his face turned red and he shifted his eyes away from me.

"Did I say you could cum?"

"N-No, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

I scoffed. "It's not like you can help it, I suppose." He made a confused noise. I leaned to his ear and whispered, "You're just a dumb bitch, aren't you?"

I felt his body become rigid beneath mine. "Yes, Master Gabriel."

"How do you feel right now?"

"Tired," he answered honestly. "I want to keep going though. You haven't finished."

Then I had an idea. I sent him to go shower while I took off the remainder of my outfit and threw our clothes in the hamper. I got under the sheets just as he returned from the bathroom and lifted a corner for him to join me. A little confused and a little dejected looking, he obeyed, laying next to me in bed. He gave a sigh and turned over so his back was facing me.

"Did I tell you to go to sleep?"

"No? But we're in bed?"

I grabbed his hair and made him look at me, making him yelp.

"What...?"

"You'll finish me off here and then you can sleep," I explained.

Understanding spread across his face and, wordlessly, he slipped under the blankets and took me into his mouth.

"Good boy," I said in the general direction of him under the sheets. "Be quick."

"Yes, Sir," was his muffled, mouth-full response.

A/n: Hello loves. Sorry for the tardy upload. I've been kind of throwing myself into a work I started during the pandemic to see if I can make it go anywhere. I'm going to write it regardless, but would y'all like a new book with the following themes?

m/m, assistant, actor, professor, bdsm,  slight age gap, power imbalance, and jealousy.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous, lol. I feel like people will either love it or hate it. Here's the (WIP) description:

Jack Emily is out of employment and interviews aren't going that well for him. Lucky for him, a chance encounter reintroduced him to his former theater instructor from high school in need of an assistant. The only problem? It happened to be the one teacher he had a crush on and the only thing that's changed is that the now Professor, Atlas Ryker, may reciprocate his feeling now that he's an adult. That is, if he even has them. Part of Jack hopes he does. For now, he's saying "yes, and" to the scene before him.

Warnings for BDSM and age gaps. If you don't like, don't read. You've been warned. :)

Of course, The Commonalities of Silk and Leather will continue as scheduled regardless of the new book. I'm just casting out the line to see if anyone will bite. Thanks, as always, for reading. I adore y'all

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.6M 52.5K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
22.7K 462 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
358K 11K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...