π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ʜΙͺᴍ | π•Ώπ–†π–Šπ–...

By kvxluv

"I've married you, just for the sake of my babies. You're my wife and people call you a responsibility of min... More

Intro.🀍
prologue.
1. Junghyun?
2. you came back?
3. he was different.
5. guilt and disappointment
6. mystery
7. It happened
8. we knew

4. d-dada?

642 32 39
By kvxluv

incase y'all need some dose*
Taehyun and Jaehyun😭🫶🏻

Warning : suicide scenes/main character intended to self-harming.

     [SEOHEE]

"Unnie, wan icecweam" Jaehyun, Taehyung's younger son said as I was putting Taehyun to sleep, patting his back as he laid on my shoulder.

"An icecream after sunset is a no no, right?" I whisper-said to the boy who whined and pouted, angrily.

"Tae wan choo" His twin who was sleeping on my shoulders got up with a jerk hearing their favourite food's name and ran to his brother sitting with him, to speak in his favour.

God, Wasn't he sleeping a minute ago?

The twin bros, Kim Taehyun and Kim Jaehyun, Taehyung's Sons. The reasons why he's still alive after his husband's death, with us, safe and a little happy as well.

"Wan icecweam, wan icecweam!" Jae shouted at me while the elder struggled out of my lap and started throwing tantrums about how bad their Hee unnie is. A chuckle left my lips looking at them. Am I even a little lucky to have a kid like them?

Tae and Jae went silent for a moment which broke my train of thoughts and made me look at them, just to see the pretty babies glaring at me, pouting cutely.

"What?" I said as I looked at them with suspicious eyes.

"Wha da phuck" They said in sync, and what the actual fuck is happening here?

"Oi, who taught you both these words, huh?" I need to be strict with them. Taehyung's been spoiling them day by day.

Inspite of replying, they broke into giggles and no risk. I held their ears not too harsh as they fake cried.

"Ohh, being a cry baby after using adult's word huh? Now tell unnie who told you this?" They cried more

"Hobi hyungh say to Appa" Ohh, hobi- what? How dare him?

I left their ears when they started sobbing.

"Unnie ish bad" Tae said and Jae side hugged him, kinda defending the other.

"Now that unnie is bad so no icecream date at all!" I said and got up from the couch to go bring their milk bottles as their eyes went doe.

"Unnie pweash, Tae good bwoy" Taehyun said and started showing me his puppy eyes.

"Jae too" Jae added and now who can resist their cuteness. After a little more teasing, I finally agreed to them and started packing some necessary stuff that they may need during the ride.

"Unnieshi? Papa comie too?" Jae asked and that's when my mind went to what happened at the reception today. Lord I hope Taehyung is okay there, and Seok is handling the situation well. Taehyung's state is no good that I could keep the kids there, so I had to bring them to our penthouse which is at the 11th floor, in the same building as the kindergarten. The kids were immersed in playing a while ago but what do I do when they're asking about their father.

I need to coax them or else it's no good.

"Papa is waiting for us at the icecream parlour, hmm? Now c'mon get up. Let's get to Their and meet papa" I saw them jumping out of happiness.

The situation is stabled now but I don't know what's gonna happen when the kids don't find their father their. I need to inform Hoseok soon.

"Les go babies." I picked them up in my arms and went towards the parking lot.

In no time we were there with the toddles inside the car.

I'm tryin' Hoseok's contact but he seems to be busy. Tae? I hope he's okay and takes the fact in soon! He needs to live for this little cuties atleast.

I was kind of panicking when the service said, the contact is busy on loop. I don't know what's wrong but I just hope both of them are okay.

I prayed to God to keep them well and looked at skies where the stars are blinking. Junghyun may be there, right?

"I hope you're okay there, Junghyunie. I haven't known you ever, But seeing how madly Taehyung is in love with you, I must say you were the prettiest soul ever. Rest well, there."

I said looking at one of the star, that's when my eyes went to the building's rooftop. There was someone standing at the railing. What's wrong with today's lovesick teenagers?

"Don't" The person standing there screamed loud enough for me to hear, Tae-?

No! The fuck!

It cannot be Taehyung, it can't! He? No no!

"TAEHYUNG" Please god tell me it isn't what I'm thinking!

"TAEHYUNG! BACK OFF! YOU WILL FALL" I was screaming but no use my voice is unable to reach there.

No.

I need to rush!

       [AUTHOR]

The specific room was filled with cries and screams of a  particular brunette who cried in his hyung's arm, who tried his best to control the boy but no use.

The continuous traumatic events were too much for him to take in, specially which happened today's noon at the reception.

He was unable to find any cure to his wounds but crying the pain out.

"I-I will d-die hyung!! THERE IS NO MEANING OF THIS LIFE WITHOUT HIM!" He screamed but the voice came out as a mere muffle because of Hoseok's chest stacked to his face.

The top-3 or you can say, the best Chief executive in the whole continent, with his business at the greatest heights, with a cold demeanor,a bulky body, and the darkest aura, is crying like a toddler in his hyung's arms.

He struggled out of Hoseok's hold and mouthed a little 'sorry' and ran towards the door, barefoot stumbling a little on his feets, before Hoseok could hold him still.

Hoseok was confused as well as scared looking at the younger running out of the room. What happened to him out of blue.

But Hoseok needs to follow him.

Whatsoever.

Taehyung's mind went blank as he ran towards the stairs, mindlessly, barefoot and crying. He wasn't even ready to think anything other than death to his miserable life.

Yes, he wants to end it.

End the enormous pain.

But not from his life, he wants to end his life instead.

"Taehyung, stop! Where the fuck are you going?" Hoseok ran behind Taehyung as negative thoughts clouded his mind. The white shirt the younger was wearing lately was tugged in with a grey body-fit pants, but they were now sprung free as he ran endlessly towards the stairs not minding to take the lift.

Negative consequences of what the younger is upto, maybe, flooded Hoseok's mind.

But, please dear god, tell him it's not like he's thinking!

"Taehyung, stop! You've lost your mind! Stop Taehyung! Stop! TAEHYUNG" Hoseok was leaving no stone unturned to stop the boy, as he screamed to gain his attention but it turned another way, when at the 5th floor, the business class people noticed some shouting and a dozen followed them.

If Taehyung is too stressed, they can just sit and talk it out but what's wrong with him?

"Taehyung please don't do something unreasonable!" Hoseok shouted, he himself was out of breath as he ran towards the younger, who didn't mind stopping.

Hoseok was not afraid of the people creating a scene out of this but yes he was afraid of his brother taking a wrong step to life.

After almost running for 10 minutes, and losing their breaths, they finally reached the terrace.

The building's 15th floor.

Hoseok was deadly afread by the scene in front of his eyes. The trauma led Taehyung here? Hoseok's breath hitched when he saw the younger taking fat steps towards the broad railings.

Taehyung is maturest guy in these phases of life, he has ever known. He isn't just taking such a big step over this! He can't be this stupid to attempt suici- no what the fuck is he even thinking? His own breathing was uneven but he needs to appear strong and explain Taehyung.

The patience had to end when Taehyung stepped on the rails.

"No! No! Taehyung! Wait, no! Taehyung please! Don't attempt this, Tae! STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE!" These words were automatically left by Hoseok's mouth when he saw the weak brunette standing over the fence.

Taehyung didn't even mind listening to the elder's side for once, before taking the biggest step of life and endangering his breaths.

His mind was over swamped with all the bittersweet memories of his and Junghyun. He needs to follow his love, He needs to go to him.

End his life and meet Junghyun in the heavens.

Because now it's too tough for him to live his life longing for the younger's love.

'Even if death do us apart, I'll follow you till hell or heaven. Because there's nothing that can separate us. Be it us breathing last.'

All the words, all the promises, he made to the younger but couldn't make it were playing bare in his mind on a loop.

Were the promises fake?

Was it all a lie?

No!

"No! I can't break the promises I made to my babylove. I promised him to protect him. I told you, right Junghyun? Death even can't do us apart. I'm coming, to you!" Taehyung spoke in a sotto voce, to himself.

In no time, the crowd from the business class reached the terrace as well following the shouts till here.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok screamed, as he witnessed the scene in front of him. The boy he loved, the boy he called a brother, the boy who for the first time called him hyung was calling death to himself?

Now that all is already happening, he can't just sit back and enjoy the show of the multi billionaire ending his life for his dead husband, as people present there. He is not stupid! He needs to stop Taehyung before it gets too late and if something happens to the younger?

A reason to lodge his life in utter regret.

"Don't!" Taehyung screamed when he saw Hoseok running towards him, who stopped noticing the serious and daring tone of the younger.

"I'll and this life if you take a step ahead, hyung!" Taehyung said, stopping the elder with a hand gesture. Hoseok's soul has left his body, already. No way the younger is doing such a stupid thing.

What he lost was past, and he needs to live for the present. And the present are his kids, who need him.

Hoseok fell on his knees feeling helpless and crying. The bond between him and Taehyung is always been special, with the bro and hyung duo always giving off the power sibling vibe to the press. The filthy-rich CEO and the famous SNU's professor. Taehyung taking such a step will truly have a great impact on his heart. He loves him alot, afterall.

Was it a full stop to all of this?

The prof. hyung is losing his ceo baby?

Tears left Hoseok's eyes uncontrollably when thoughts like this came to his mind.

"Taehyung, please don't do this!" Hoseok said in a mere whisper, but loud enough for Taehyung to hear, who closed his eyes to not let his tears fall.

"Enough! I'm tired of this world, of this life, hyung. In these 3 years, I felt like it's hard to breathe. I was dead back then, you knew right hyung? But when Junghyun came, he came with all I was lacking, my smile, my happiness and everything, hyung. After knowing mom's-" Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath and smiled sadly before adding.

"And my so called mother, living with her after knowing all her black deeds, was like breathing in smoke Junghyun worked as the oxygen. The reasons for my breath and when there is no reason then no me! I don't deserve to live! It's the truth, he was the only one I had after Father and my grandparents. But now there is no him so what do I do for living? I might sound fool and look like a stupid standing here right now but this is what I deserve for not protecting my babylove." Taehyung said as he finally broke down.

"If I can't have a happy life with him, while breathing then let me end these breaths so that maybe god spares me a chance. To continue with him. GOODBYE HYUNG!" Taehyung claimed as he stepped backward. Hoseok cried and screamed for him to stop but Taehyung was a deaf right now.

"Taehyung! NO! STOP! STOP! I BEG YOU!!" Hoseok screamed on top of his lungs but Taehyung didn't stop until.

"D-Dada"
_______________________________________________

Okk, I hope y'all fine after reading this. It's all getting boring, ik but a whole ass plot is waiting ahead.

CHIPI CHIPI

CHAPA CHAPA

DOOBI DOOBI

DABA DABA

💀😭🫶🏻

~ray🪄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 982 12
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
253K 8.9K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
178K 6.2K 63
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
54.7K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...