FALL OR FAIL (IN LOVE)

Par author_rumaisa_

This story will tell us that it is not necessary that our first love is always true and it is not necessary t... Plus

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
10 YEARS LATER
FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE
BIRTHDAY PARTY
A CAR ACCIDENT
COLLEGE Function
DANIYAL'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
TAHIR KNOWING THE REALITY
REHEMAT'S RISK
Dubai
Tahir and Rehemat conversation
Plan to stop engagement
ENGAGEMENT DAY
The misunderstanding
Daniyal's Plan
SHOPPING
Mahir and Sara engagement
KASHMIR TRIP
KASHMIR PART 2
HURTFUL DAY (LAST DAY OF KASMIR TRIP)
Reached at home
STEP BACK FROM REVENGE
ACCIDENT
CELEBRATION
SIDDIQUI'S REUNION
HE CHOOSE BOXING OVER HER
She lost her memory

THEY CONFESS THEIR LOVE

63 9 4
Par author_rumaisa_

Next day

He woke up
Today is my boxing for which I was waiting for a long time and today I will win the match.

He calls asim---
Asim, you must bring Rehemat to the boxing match today, today I will tell her about my feelings.

so you tell her yourself said by Asim.

No no, just bring her anyway she doesn't know anything about my boxing match.

ok i'll bring it said Asim.

Yes, listen, don't tell her anything about all this.

Ok and call ended.

His pov :
Finally I will tell her about my feelings, about my heart.

Asim calls Rehemat

Rehemat "what are you doing?"

"nothing" Asim you tell me.

me and sadiya going to somewhere you also come along.

Her pov :
I shouldn't go between these two.

You two go away, I am not coming,she said.

"Hey Rehemat, we are all friends and this is not a date, come on, you too come and I want to see you happy forget about Daniyal and be happy like you before,"said Asim

ok wait a while i will come she said.

ok Sadiya and I are coming to your house In a while.

Ok.

After sometimes ---

Bell ringing ---

Sadia and Asim must be here. She goes to open the gate.

After sometimes ----

"Where did you bring me?" This is a place for a boxing match and I don't like boxing.

you wait Rehemat said Asim.

But why then does she see that Tahir is boxing?

Tahir what is he doing here Asim.

That's why he is a boxer and today he has a boxing match.

"But no one told me that Tahir is a boxer?" She said while getting shocked.

I also didn't know Rehemat otherwise I would have definitely told you said Sadiya.

Tahir had compassion, he was also very good in boxing, he punched Tahir very hard.Everyone thought that Tahir would lose but it did not happen.As soon as the other boxer throws a punch towards Tahir, Tahir twists his arm and makes him fall and wins.

And everyone was cheering him on.

Tahir gets trophy...

Then he comes to his friends

And after giving trophy to Rehemat he says.

"I love you is just a word to express our feelings for someone but for you my love is more than a word."

I wanna spend my whole life with you.

Rehemat is not able to understand what to say now, she felt that Tahir likes someone else but she did not know that she is that girl.

Her pov :
I can't believe that Tahir loves me.

But she says....
"I don't want to hurt myself again, I was stupid that I fall for a wrong person,now I don't trust in anyone."

And she goes from there.

After hearing all this, Tahir leaves the boxing trophy there and goes away with his bike.

Then gets off the bike and says..
Why why why she can't be mine.

I THINK I'M DESTINED TO BE FAIL IN LOVE.

"It is useless for me to share my feelings with her and she doesn't love me. How can I live with this truth that she can't be mine."

Her Pov :
Why did I feel strange when Tahir expressed his feelings? Why does my heart want to fall in love again even though I know I've been hurt once? I loved Daniyal and he cheated and Tahir has confessed his love how can I trust him?

And then Asim's calls comes.

Rehemat What did you do, you rejected Tahir.

yes because how can i trust him,Why don't you understand when I'm already hurt.

But perhaps you are not, understanding one thing that Tahir loved you for a long time but Daniyal had already asked you for marriage and then he had gone to Turkey.

Since there was no concrete evidence at that time, how could I misunderstand Daniyal?

No Rehemat, you loved him, so you wanted him to be right at all costs.

No Asim, you are mistaken.

No I know and I feel right.

After this Rehemat cut the call.

HER POV :
Why didn't he tell me earlier that he really loved me?

"I truly loved the wrong person and I have left the one who loved me. The one I loved didn't love me and the one who loved me,I rejected him in front of everyone, why did I forget thing that you should choose the one who loves you and not the one whom you love because it is not necessary that the one whom you love also loves you."

Suddenly Sadiya's call---

Hey sadiya

Rehemat today you know what happened. As soon as you left, Tahir went somewhere riding a speed bike.

But it was sad,I don't know, you rejected him so he couldn't handle it.

Sadiya, but you are saying that I am not able to understand anything, what should I do now, when Tahir said all this, I could not understand because I had not thoughunderstand.

But I thought you also liked Tahir
Because when Tahir was talking to me in Kashmir, something like jealousy happened to you.

Yes, I know, I thought it was strange that he should not to any other girl.

It's called love,

And you love Tahir, not Daniyal, and you don't know where Tahir has gone.

Even his call is not going through.

Then Rehemat also goes to find Tahir.

Her Pov :
I have to find him otherwise he might do something to himself.

And she reaches on her scooter and keeps calling him but he does not answer her calls but she calls him again and again.

Then it starts raining heavily,

Hey now how can I find him in the rain,She runs towards an empty place and that place was not empty, someone had decorated that place to propose someone.

She waits for the rain to stop and calls Tahir once more,The voice of the ring comes from somewhere; she sees the wise and generous.This means that Tahir is here,he was sitting in the same place and she finds him,Tahir, do you even have any idea how worried everyone was? Why did you come here like this?

"I came here of my own will and will leave of my own will" he said.

"Oh crazy?? You have lost your mind, why are you getting angry at me?"she said

Rehemat was going to fall when she was about to fall but Tahir saved her.

"Please Tahir don't do this, I don't need to be saved",she said.

"And there was no need for you to make me fall in love with you again and again",he said.

"If you already loved me then why were you silent,"she said

I told you earlier that but you loved Daniyal, so you always called me your friend, I feel so useless when I hear that I loved you by one sided.

Who said it's one side,,,,,
"I have also started loving you, why didn't I get this release earlier.
But I don't know whether I love you, but now when I heard that you have gone, I felt as if I never met you, so I come here".

Now I ask you Tahir Pasha will you fix this place and propose again.

Yes, I can also say first, but you hide the truth from me, then your punishment is that you will propose me again.

And I happily accept this punishment,he said.

Then both of them fix that place a little.

"Then Tahir sits on his knees and takes out the ring from his coat and says that this ring has been waiting for so long to come on your finger."

"I never thought that a person like you would come into my life"she said this while putting her hands on her cheeks and her eyes is crying with a happy tears."

As soon as she wears the ring, she goes to hug him but he stops her there.

And he says that....

"Just as my ring has waited for you, similarly this hug will now take place on our wedding day."

"We were waiting for the day."
(BOTH SAYS)

but you told me when you first fell in love?

When I saw you for the first time?

Did you fall in love with me on the first day of college?she asked him.

No, that was another time.

So when was the first time?she asked him.

Him.....
"I saw you at a wedding when you were eating gulab jamun, I was there and I was lost while looking at you.
You were planning a hair flip."

But I didn't even notice you,she said.

A notice to only me that day came to me the understanding of love at first sight is that how do people fall in love at first, when this happens then your eyes just stuck in a one person no matter how many are there.

Well I think we met for the first time in college she said.

No, then I saw you again exactly after a week and I was going to college but my hearts says that I should stalk you but you also a college student.

That means that time you were stalking me, you're such a stalker.

Only your stalker,he said.

"Stop being this stalker and come to my house with your family."she said.

"My family has gone back to Turkey, should I come alone?"he said.

"Papa will throw you out of the house if you come alone," she said.

But Rehemat, I will ask him alone and then call the family,he said.

Yes, it's fine, so you come tomorrow, at my cousin's wedding, so you come and talk to my father about my marriage.

Hmmmm....

"Come on, I will leave now,"she said.

"But it is still raining,"he said.

"so let's get wet in the rain" she said.

"No, no, I don't like rain" he said.

Why come, it will be so much fun and she takes him in the rain too.

"And in the rain, both of them get lost in each other's eyes and start looking at each other with smiling and forget everything."

______________________________________

How you liked this chapter??

Do like, comment and follow me on instagram ----- author_rumaisa

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
2.6M 129K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
29K 1.5K 44
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
347 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...