The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 100

1.5K 41 1
By MafiaAngel8394

Jason walked into a bedroom and I was tossed on the bed making me glare at them. "I'm not a sack of potatoes that you can just throw around." I said making them glare back at me.

I grabbed a pillow from the top and used it to cover my face to hide from their gaze. "What did you call us again, Angel?" Lorenzo asked.

"Nothing." I said but it came out muffled because of the pillow.

"I think you called us dorks." Alex said making me remove the pillow from my face and throw it at Jason's face.

"Oh, you did not just throw a pillow at me." Jason said making me laugh.

I was attacked by all three of them and they were tickling me to the point I was laughing with tears running down my face.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. You guys are not dorks." I said making them stop.

I was laughing still while they were laughing along with me. "I think she had enough." Alex said making me turn my head and glare at him jokingly.

I noticed the three of them were on the other side of the bed and that the door was wide open making me run out of the room, ran straight to Kyle.

"Save me and don't give me up like those two did." I said making him open his arms wide and I sat in his lap then hid my face in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him reach behind his back. "Hell yeah, we're doing this finally." Adam said then I heard him shuffle around.

"You two are going to get yourselves killed." Ryan said.

"We're protecting her." Kyle said.

There were footsteps entering into the living room. "Alright whoever has her better hand her over now." I heard Lorenzo say.

"No, she's staying with us." Adam dared.

I heard laughter from the three of them. "They really brought their guns out." Jason laughed.

"If she's safe from you two then yes, we're going to bring them out." Kyle told them.

"Keep her, she's way too violent anyway." Lorenzo said making me look at him with puppy eyes. "Give me my sister." Lorenzo added then pulled me away from kyle.

"You just said he could keep her." Adam said making Lorenzo flick Adam off.

"She's my angel, not yours." Lorenzo mentioned as he sat down with me in his arms.

"She came to me for protection." Kyle said crossing his arms while glaring at Lorenzo.

"Yeah well now she doesn't need protection so, I took my sister back." Lorenzo said, glared back at Kyle.

"ugh, I wish she was my sister not yours." Kyle said making Lorenzo laugh.

"You wish but you can't have her." Lorenzo said making Kyle groan.

I let out a small laugh and Lorenzo kissed my head. "Drake that is Yaszy, Luca's twin." I heard Jason say.

I didn't hear a reply from him until I heard shuffling and then felt movement beside Lorenzo. "Hi." I heard behind me.

I turned slightly to see a boy that looked like a mixture of all four McCann brother's. "Hi." I said back.

"You're a fast little human aren't ya?" He said and I nodded my head.

"She's more than just fast. She can most likely kick your ass in the dark." Lorenzo said and I nodded my head.

"I don't believe you." Kyle said and Alex stood up to the lights off.

I used my senses to guide me behind the couch and I touched Kyle's head slightly. "The fuck." He said and I bit down on my lip.

"What?" Brian asked from beside him and I touched his head the same way I did with Kyle.

"Oh hell no, turn the damn lights on now." Brian said and I guided my way back over to Lorenzo.

I sat the same way and Alex turned on the lights, we all saw Kyle and Brian looking behind the couch. They looked over at Lorenzo to see me and I furrowed my eye brows.

"I haven't moved once." I said and their eyes widened.

"You are lying right?" Kyle asked and I shook my head making them stand up then walked out of the room.

"What did you do to them?" Ryan asked and I laughed.

"All I did was touched their head." I said and everyone laughed while some of them were shaking their heads as well.

Chaz turned on the tv and chose a show for all of us to watch. I noticed Harvey was having pains in his stomach and I stood up from Lorenzo's lap then walked out of the house to the car.

I grabbed Harvey's medication along with his water and went to turn around but got scared by Jason. "Jesus, Jase don't do that." I said and he laughed making me laugh along with him.

"I'm sorry, I thought you heard me behind you." He said.

"No I didn't, but Harvey really needs these now." I said and Jason nodded his head.

We both walked back inside and headed to the living room. Once we entered the living room, I handed Harvey the medication and the water bottle.

"You are an angel, thank you." Harvey said grabbing the two items from my hands.

"You're welcome." I said and then sat back down in Lorenzo's lap.

Harvey dumped out a pill into his palm then popped it in his mouth and downed it with water. "I really hope that helps soon." Harvey said.

"We have weed." Justin joked.

"Really? If so, give me some now." Harvey said and Justin stood up then walked out of the living room. "Mike is going to be so jealous." Harvey added and I shook my head.

"You okay with driving, Angel?" Lorenzo asked and I nodded my head.

He stood up and placed me next to Drake then he helped Harvey up from off the couch, walked into the kitchen. Everyone except Drake and Jaxon got up, walked out of the living room.

~

After they smoked, I got Harvey in the car then Lorenzo got in the back and I got in the driver's side. "You're not working again tomorrow. I'll let Jessica know that you need another day." I told Harvey and he nodded his head.

I started the car and drove away from Jason's house then headed back to our place. I pulled down our road and pulled up to the gates then pushed the button, waited for them to open.

Once they were opened, I drove through them and pulled up to the garage then pulled into my spot. I parked the car, got out then helped Harvey out of the car and helped him inside the house.

It was dinner time so I helped Harvey to the dining room and when we walked inside, everyone looked at us. "Are you two high?" Dad asked.

"Yes, but Harvey was in pain and the medication wasn't kicking in so, we got high with him." Lorenzo said and I helped Harvey sit down before sitting down myself.

"Princess, how come you're not high?" Dad asked.

"I will never smoke that. They used to force me and I didn't like it." I said making Luca and Domenico grab my hands then squeeze them.

"It's a good thing that you don't smoke it, just stick to drinking alcohol." Dad said and I nodded my head.

Chefs walked into the dining room, while carrying plates in their hands and they placed them down in front of us then walked out.

Lorenzo and Harvey started eating immediately which made us all laugh at them. The rest of us joined them and started eating ourselves.

After I finished eating, I helped Harvey who was half asleep upstairs to my bedroom and helped him lay down in my bed then covered him up.

His eyes immediately closed and I laughed then walked into the closet, changed into something to sleep in. I walked out of my closet and laid down myself, turned off the lights making it go pitch dark in the room.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes, let sleep take over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
405K 7.8K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...