Royalty

By Oneshottaco

- FIRST BOOK IN THE ROYALTY SERIES - Every royal in the universe is born with a power. When the universe plu... More

Map of Distant Stars and Galaxies
Prologue
1.1) Introduction - Aria
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Unveiling Shadows
Chapter 4: Under Siege
Chapter 5: Seeking Sanctuary
Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 7: We Meet at Last
Chapter 8: Clash of Echoes
Chapter 9: Struck
Epilogue

READ THIS BEFORE STARTING

34 17 0
By Oneshottaco

Royalty 1: End of an Era, is one of the many books in the Royalty series. We wrote this book back in 2021 when our writing capabilities were very limited and we were at a relatively young age. We have improved significantly over the past few years and hence, the first two books of the series are mediocre compared to the rest. It may have too much dialogue and less action, while other books later in the series have a balance. We put this up on wattpad for feedback as to how to improve the story and our writing. Keep in mind that when the first book was in the process of being written, it lacked vision and plot. It wasn't until the second book that the plot had been concrete and we developed a vision for where the book and characters were headed.

UPDATE:

The story is being rewritten! I will comment if I have rewritten the chapter. 

With that, welcome to Royalty: End of An Era

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 28.6K 33
By the age of sixteen, all elves are claimed by one of the six Gods and inherit some of their abilities. There is Aria (air), Lionel (earth), Kalama...
9.2K 203 36
Freedom was something Aria never had. From the time spent confined in a lab to even after she escaped, freedom was never something she'd experienced...
874 72 32
Ariana Braxton a twenty year old witch discontented and depressed with all that traumatic things going on in her city Eroba. On the other hand Kevin...
228K 16.3K 38
In the lands of Kainor some people are born with runes. These runes, scrawled in black at the base of the right side of the neck, grant the person a...