Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)

Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

4.1K 48 63
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy folks! Finally dropping a new chapter/part to this! It been a while, sorry about that. It was because a few things. For one, this would usually drop with an update to an Genshin fic. Usually, the main Genshin fic everyone knows me for aka, Children of Aether. But giving that fic a slight break while I give some of my other's fic's some love.

But this is still dropping with a Genshin fic. Is it the Isakai into Genshin fic? Nope. It is a brand-new fic I want to hopefully start working on this year while I'm away and all. That's right before I leave, I want to start a new Genshin fic to give more love and because I want try my hand at something slightly different. What it is? I hope you all go over and give it a read and comment and more.

But I know you all aren't here to hear about another fic. Your here for a next installment of who of the sexy waifu in this game will Aether get to bang next? Well, if you can read the title/tags for A03, for Wattpad the name it is a character that NOT EVEN OUT YET! The next tall electro waifu that will have the yuri shipper already making shit up and losing their shit; as well got many guy (myself include) DOWN HORROUS!! The champion duelist (IT TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL!) Clorinde!!!

This...I was expecting a little...BUT FUCK! The score/voting WAS SO ONE-SIDED!?! What was the score? These are the votes from the Kokomi lemon people could vote on. 

Jean: 6 (SHE WAS THE CLOSEST!!)

Yun Jin: 2 (I feel sorry for Yun-Jin fans ;-; she got put up against some heavy hitters)

Fischl: 5 (She didn't do too bad, she did to a lot better than I expected to be honest).

Barbara: 4 (She got some votes and that what matter).

Clorinde: 16!!!! (IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!!?!?! Like DAMN!!)

You all some Horny people and must really trust me to make some shit up that could fit; for these two to have a moment. You all wonder why this lemon took so long? This is why. She isn't out so I had to think of SOMETHING that would fit and would work as the first lemon for her. I don't know if there's any lemon of these two, I haven't got the chance or went out my way to look it up. I highly doubt it given she got put with two other characters. One I already did a lemon on. 

I think that's enough talking hope you all like this lemon. Beside that...

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clorinde: "You do know you didn't have to help me today, I do appreciate the help today."

Aether: "Not at all I don't mind; there's nothing wrong with me wanting to stay on my toes. As crazy as things happen earlier with the whole trail stuff. Hearing how everyone praises you for how strong you are, it is always a good idea for me to learn something from others." He gave a smile.

Clorinde: "Hm, I see. You're not too bad yourself. I was impressed by your skill as well. It seems the rumors of you don't do you justice."

Aether: "Heheh, thanks glad I was able to impress you."

We found ourselves in the Hydro region, Fontaine, near the Palais Mermonia. Interesting people have just wrapped up an excellent sparring session: the wandering traveler, Aether, and the Champion Duelist, Clorinde. While exploring the region and returning to the central city, Aether remembers hearing about how talented and strong Clorinde was.

Taking some time out of his day, he walks up to her and asks her if they have a few sparring sessions. Helping him, he could learn a thing or two; at first, when she didn't say anything, he got worried she was busy or saw no reason they should have a friendly spar.

But after a bit, she said sure, a lady with very few words.

Aether was a little excited to see what she was made of, and he will admit even though he knew she was still pulling some of her strikes, she was no joke. Clorinde surprises Aether here and there. But the same can be said for Aether with her; he also surprised her with some of his skill set.

Now, the two were winding down from their sparring session; while Clorinde didn't say much, she was very knowledgeable and a chill person to talk with. It helped that they worked together so some of their conversations would lead to how many Aether trials went against Furina, along with him helping Navia. With the two rebuilding their relationship. Even though Aether did tell her, Navia never really held a grudge against her.

He might not have shown it or said it, but he could tell from her body language that she was happy that Navia wasn't upset with her. He kept that for himself since she was a person who didn't show a lot of emotions.

As the two walked and continued their talk, while Aether was a respectful guy and always knew his boundaries, there were slight issues he did have, and it was the fact that it was two huge eye-catchers. Clorinde boobs.

Clorinde's chest was one of the biggest eye-catchers for Aether; when he first met her, he had to try his hardest not to stare at her chest. It didn't help with a slight movement how much they bounce. Aether's face would always go super red, and it caused him to look away quickly so he couldn't get caught staring, or who knows what would happen.

During the sparring session, seeing her chest bounce and do some of their clashes every so often, her chest would be close to pressing against his body; Aether would quickly hop out of the way and escape the clash to avoid her noticing something. Thankfully, the sparring went smoothly, and she didn't see.

Aether had tried his hardest not to stare too much, but you can't blame the guy; with the fact that she was already taller than him, his natural eyesight would naturally be around her chest area. Not wanting to ruin anything, Aether knew he would have to try to squeeze one out later to hopefully not have this issue later.

What is it with many of the electro vision being so damn sexy and hot; it should be a crime for so many to be so good-looking.

Letting out a sigh, he went back to look forward and tried to control himself to the point he wouldn't get a boner, failing miserably. What Aether didn't notice was that Clorinde saw him looking.

Clorinde was aware of many of the jaw-dropping and neck snaps she had for some of the males in the regions. From her many fights as a duelist to just walking around on some days, she knew how many guys would look her way.

She usually doesn't get too involved in those types of things, but she has been asked if she would date anyone. She has given it some thought but has yet to go too deep.

For her, Aether wasn't a bad guy; he was very pleasing to the eyes. It was no surprise, just a little time spent with him. Clorinde understood the appeal for why Miss Furina and Navia would have feelings for someone like him.

Clorinde, to be honest, tried to keep to herself and never thought of doing much out of what she asked, but seeing she even have someone that highly respected like Aether looking at her in that way, it confirmed that he for sure is a guy. But at least he respects it and doesn't try to act like that's all there is to her.

His smile was beautiful. She wondered what reaction he would make. Maybe?

Clorinde: "Aether do you mind coming with me for a bit?"

Aether: "Hmm? Oh, um, sure?"

Clorinde grabbed Aether's arm and brought him inside Palais Mermonia; as they got inside, Aether was confused and also wondering why she brought him there. He got even more confused as they descended the stairs, and she brought him to one of the random rooms that littered the Mermonia!?!

As he got inside, he heard the door lock with her locking it, and his mind raced. Once Clorinde left the door and headed back over to Aether, he began to sweat, and things weren't looking good. The neutral, stoic look on her face made her more menacing than Aether wanted to admit, her not saying a word, each step she took echoing like the Ei herself was in the room and was upset with Aether.

Aether: 'I'm so dead!?! Paimon....I hope you don't find your hidden birthday gift I have for you under the bed.'

As he felt her shadow loom over him, he took one more gulp, ready to accept his faith, thinking it was the end. So he waited....and waited....and waited? Nothing happened? Strange?

All of sudden Aether feels his hand get grab and lifted up? And *squeeze*

Aether: 'Soft?' Aether finally opened his eyes and looked at his hand and saw Clorinde had her hand over his, but most importantly, she had his hand

squeezing her right boob!?! Aether's face went super nuclear!?! "C-C-Clorinde!?!"

Clorinde: "I notice you've been staring a lot. I also had a feeling this is why you weren't doing certain actions. I had a feeling you would do; doing the spars."

Aether: "U-Um, w-w-well y-y-you see it's...umm....." Aether stuttered with his words and found it difficult to speak.

Clorinde: "I usually don't do this, but after having a few talks with Navia and some of the other ladies in Fontaine I've been wanting to see are you more than meet the eye."

Aether: "EH!?!"

Clorinde: "You can see this as well as a thank you for everything you have done for us so far. Even I get the feeling there are some parts you didn't want to get involved with."

Aether: "Y-You don't have to do this, Clorinde. I-I really didn't mind all too much. Sure, there is something I wish to learn or know about. But it is just my nature wanting to help."

Clorinde: "That may be true; but what if I want to give you something in return."

Aether: "I feel wrong if I take this..."

Clorinde: "Well see this as a way you have to pay me back for staring at my chest."

Aether: "EH!?!" Clorinde would make Aether's hand give her boob another squeeze. Looking back down from her eyes to her chest, the red color present on Aether's face never left. Is he really about to do this? Weighing his options, he could pull away and not do this, but what are the chances of an opportunity like this again? On the other hand, she gave him the green light, and he would be kind of a fool to throw this chance away.

Taking a big gulp, Aether made of his mind; he would bring his other hand up and cup her other breast. Even though her outfit did little to obscure the generous size of her tit, the fabric pulled taut to her flesh as he groped her slowly.

Massaging both gives them a nice firm squeeze every so often.

Every so often, he could hear a slight sound escape Clorinde's lips; Aether could guess through all her years of being in so many duels, it would be hard to make sexy sounds. A challenge Aether was up for, taking a more considerable risk with him going for the buttons, relieving them from their hard post of holding her shift together and allowing her boobs to be free and seeing her black bra that was covering them.

Seeing how freely they bounce out, Aether slightly licks his lips as he gets a little closer to Clorinde's chest and continues to run his hand through her chest, running his finger through her boobs, even over the soft pink flesh nipples. With Aether continuing work on her chest, Clorinde's body shivered just from his touch, her body quivering from something like this. She didn't show it, but his hands were feeling good.

No longer able to contain himself, Aether would pull the bra down, allowing him to see her bare nipples and chest more now. They were amazing, just as any man could dream up; not wanting to waste another second, Aether would attach his lips to Clorinde's left boob while his other hand would continue its work on her right boob. This action made Clorinde flinch and shiver again as she tried to contain her voice by biting her bottom lip.

She looked off to the side as she tried to hide the fact that she was already liking this a lot. Aether would give her left boob a good suck before going over to the right one showing the same attention he gave the left boob. He also ran his hand over that one as well. Alternating between the two loving men's dreams, he would bite on the erect nipple not too hard before letting them go, going into a motor boat in between them. Aether couldn't get enough of it.

Clorinde: "*pant*....Aether let...me make you feel good as well..."

Aether removed his face from her breasts as they moved back a little to the bed in the room. As he took a seat and with a shuddering breath, he unzipped his pants and fished his dick out. He was already erect, his cock throbbing with evident need as he looked at Clorinde getting on her knees, her bountiful breasts prodded by his tip – before he slid said tip between her lovely breasts. The sensation was a decidedly lewd one, sending a ripple of lust echoing through him; muscles drawing taut, breath catching in his throat, mind running out of think-juice – at this moment, he was euphoric.

Yet, Aether craved more. Letting lose a labored breath, Aether rolled his head back; as Clorinde slid his cock partway out from her breasts before moving his dick in between them again, her palms holding onto her melons to keep the friction hot – his shaft sliding across her flesh earnestly, piercing the valley between her breasts and poking out from the tip before ever so often she withdrew, sheathing Aether back between her tits before invariably his cock speared free once more.

The feeling felt downright heavenly; sliding in-between Clorinde tits felt even more amazing than Aether could ever dream of; the warm feeling between sandwiches into two soft pillows crafted by a higher being themselves. Pushing her tits more up, allowing the tip of Aether's cock to poke out. Clorinde lips captured his tip.

Those plump, rosy lips slid over Aether's tip and partway down his shaft before sucking back up, nearly popping off of the tip before she descended once more.

Her sucks started slow and ever so sensual, her lips caressing his cock and luring him into her hot mouth with every bob of her head, the unyielding grip she had on his hips refusing to let him get away along between traps in-between her boobs. All made an unimaginable godly feeling for Aether.

Knowing, for one, they aren't dating, and there is possibly a chance in the future, if Aether plays his card right or makes the right move, this could happen again. But he was getting ahead of himself. He first has to impress someone like her. A of such thoughts moved to the back of his head as he couldn't ignore how good Clorinde was with her mouth, her champion tongue stroking all around the part of Aether's cock that poked out from her tits.

A stab of bliss shot down his cock, and he gasped, his muscles drawn taut, but Clorinde clearly wasn't finished – pulling back long enough to catch a breath before seamlessly going back to work on Aether's cock, humming erotically around his cock. Making Aether shiver travel up his spine.

Aether: "Ah...Ahhhh C-Clorinde..." Aether struggles with his word.

Clorinde didn't answer Aether with his cock in her mouth, only with herself pushing her chest more onto Aether's lower pelvis while pushing more of his hard cock into her mouth, accepting inch after inch of his manhood between those enchanting lips. Only to slurp back up to the tip and take him back in again. The lewd act was only made more so with the fact Aether swore he could hear Melusine and other people outside walking around, only a locked door blocking their way from someone possibly trying to get in catching them in the act.

It was for this reason that Aether was able to retain some measure of his composure, clutching onto the sheets of the bed with a tight, restrained moan, his eyes screwing shut as Clorinde, the strongest duelist in the land, blew him.

Aether couldn't just keep his eyes closed the entire time, though, cracking them open and peering down at the beauty kneeling in front of him, her head bobbing every so often with her squeezing her tits here and there to make sure Aether wouldn't forget the fantastic two different way of warm heavenly sensation. With her accepting his painfully-hard cock into her mouth every so often.

Soon, he couldn't stay idle anymore; his right hand landed on her head. He pushed her down as much as he could so that her boobs weren't covering. And Clorinde complied without hesitation, accepting his throbbing cock in as she throat the bit of Aether's cock that wasn't squashed between her tits.

Only the occasional wet grunt escaped the beauty as she worked. Just hearing her make such sinful noises fed the flames in Aether he was losing a firm grip on. His knees quaked as his cock kept getting slashed away by Clorinde's skillful tongue.

Aether: "C-Clorinde, y-your mouth feels too...good!"

He could hardly hold on. The pressure swept up his shaft as her lips sucked it up, his muscles drawing taut and his lungs emptying-!

And then, with a final, strangled gasp, Aether busted his load straight down Clorinde's throat. The talented duelist barely flinched as her tongue a hotbed for his cock to rest upon as he gushed untold amounts of cum straight down her receptive gullet; she sealed her lips tight around ⅓ of his cock. As she meticulously swallowed every plentiful spurt, he shot. Then even as his orgasm quivered to a close slurped her way up his cock.

Until, with a pop, her lips left his tip. Clorinde leaned back with a heavy exhale, swallowed the last of his seed, and rose to his feet; some of Aether's seed fell on her chest.

Taking a deep breath to catch his breath, Aether could see Clorinde begin to take off her black, high-waisted shorts, unclipping them and allowing them to fall to the ground, along with her short blue jacket. Once they were on the floor, she stepped out of the clothes pile, stepping closer to Aether, just seeing her bare chest and more of her sexy body; even the tiny layer that came off still made Aether right back to rock hard.

Clorinde: "Good, it seems you can continue." Aether only nodded his head in answer. In which Clorinde would then tear a hole in nylon tights. Aether only gulped as she saw her get closer and would straddle him as she stroked his cock; Aether's tip brushing down her slit.

Then, a little gasp as the tip went in. Aeter gave her time before helping ease himself into her deeper, a mighty shudder roiling through his body as he felt her wet hotness envelop his shaft. It took all Aether had not to moan too loudly as he penetrated her at last. Inch after inch of him sunk between her petals and into her hot core; His jaw tensed, and his pleasure escaped in the form of a strained hiss, his eyes screwing shut as he pressed into Clorinde deeper a salacious vice that smothered him on all sides, practically sucking him inside until just over half of his dick was in her. Velvety pussy, the tightness of her tunnel only enticing him deeper in.

Giving her a look as she seemed to be biting her bottom lips trying to contain her voice, him not knowing she wasn't expecting him to be so big inside her. Seeing as Clorinde would rock her body every so slightly to move an inch into her, With a fortifying breath, Aether reared his hips back with purposeful slowness before gently plunging himself back into her tight tunnel, the gradual embrace of her loins frying his mind and leaving him devoid of thought.

Feeling her walls loosen up with each slight movement, Aether took it upon himself to move a little faster now, making sure he got an excellent firm grip on her hip, keeping her steady as he pumped into her; as he pumped into her, every roll of his hips sinking him into her loving tunnel. Pulling out was almost torturous, the air lukewarm compared to the welcoming tightness of her womanhood, his body craving her so much his hips jolted forth of their own volition, burying himself within the beautiful woman on top of him.

The slightest twitches through Clorinde made her clench lovingly around Aether's cock, her insides so hot and slick that it left him addicted, unable to speak but plenty able to sheathe himself within her. Aether repeatedly sheathed himself, his motions growing in vigor as they both got used to the sensation –

Clorinde's feeble attempt to hide moans became deeper and huskier, her fingers clutching onto Aether as he buried himself deep within her sopping tunnel, filling her to the point her voice started to slip out more often, slowly and surely breaking that hard, cold, powerful, stoic look Clorinde have always had on her face.

She wrapped her arms around Aether, pulling him close as he would get smoother by her ample chest. He savored this feeling, grunts spilling from his lips as he rammed himself into her, every thrust stronger than the last as he fully submerged himself in his lust.

Clorinde: "Nhnn...mhmmm...*moan*~" And there was the sound Aether was waiting for—the thing he wanted.

That moaned her approval, tipping her head back and running her right hand up his neck, soon tangling her fingers in his hair. She tugged Aether out of her beautiful chest, luring him into a kiss. Though light on intimacy, the exoticness of it was undeniable, a groan escaping Aether as he reciprocated wholeheartedly.

His tongue darted out to meet hers, the pair of them wrestling messily between their mouths as they fucked – confidence strengthening his thrusts as he buried himself balls-deep in Clorinde, the force behind each thrust rocking the bed faintly. Joining the lurid smack of their flesh and click of their connected loins.

Despite the risk of someone noticing the very faint sound of sex inside the room, that little fact, he didn't stop, driving himself into the holy woman, filling him with every feverish thrust.

Just having someone like Clorinde on top of Aether fed the fire in his soul, his lust a ravenous force that coaxed him into motion more and more. He pounded up into Clorinde, her cries every so often rising into breathless exhalations more often than not as he gave her no time to stop and catch her breath, his weight thrown into every thrust as he rutted her, each thrust quicker than the last.

Aether: "Fuck....Clorinde I can't get enough of you....."

Clorinde: "Y-Your too....good....at this...fuck..." Hearing how hard Clorinde was taking his cock, and she was enjoying it as her grip on him hadn't once loosened up. It got tighter.

The champion woman laid her right hand over his back, guiding it from her hip or her left breast. Allowing him to give her plump, gorgeous breast another squeeze as if he couldn't get enough of it earlier. His finger sank into the soft flesh once again all over again, and he groped it as he fucked her, feeling her jiggle into his palm as he slammed his cock into her, losing himself in the sinful, ruthless motions. And made even more so as she locked her legs behind his ass.

Aether grunted in surprise, hands hurriedly adjusting their grip, but he couldn't stop now – he was too close.

Her thigh wrapped around him nicely, moaning under her breath as he sped up, hammering her without restraint. He tried to calm down and think of a way to pull out, but her pussy felt too good to pull out of simply.

He tried to speak, but words failed him, and Clorinde's hot cries only made it harder to think straight, his hips jolting forth ruthlessly as he sought to make her feel even better, to repay her eternal kindness in a more carnal manner, to reciprocate her passion with his own. He warred with himself even as he brought himself closer to climax, pounding his cock into the moaning woman, her sopping nether regions squeezing him tight spread through his whole body, the quivering edge of euphoria teasing his senses, his muscles seizing fast as her cunt strangled his shaft-!

Until, with a sudden surprise, Clorinde climaxed. Her insides clamped around him even as her lower half spasmed – her hips tightened up, thighs locking tight around his hips.

Aether: "Oh Fu-"

Aether slammed up into her, busting his load within her baby chamber. A strangled shout escaped Aether as he slammed himself into her and came.

Untold amounts of cum fled his tip and infused itself into her womb, spurts spilling out and painting her untouched walls with his milky batter, unrelenting even as he pressed himself into her with desperate desire, cumming so hard he could think of nothing but flooding her womb.

The torrent of pleasure overwhelmed him, numbing his nerves and purging his mind of thought, devoting himself to naught, keeping his body pressed against her own as he spilled his seed inside of her. What little breaths he got enabled him to give an extra thrust or two, ejaculating another spurt inside the shivering woman, her insides squeezing his seed out.

Then, all at once, he came down from his incredible high. He staggered in place, shivers racing through his form as Aether fell back, allowing Clorinde to get up and fall next to him.

Neither said anything, as the two took in what they just did. Both were extremely happy with how it turned out. With a creak of the bed, Clorinde sat up; as she shifted closer – and to his surprise, she straddled him, but instead of facing him, he would see her back.

Clorinde: "You're still hard; neither one of us is truly tired it seems. we call the last round a tie I believe."

Aether didn't know they were having another sparring session? But you know what....he isn't complaining! He will gladly do duals like this!

Clorinde's right hand soon clutched at his cock like it was a joystick and guided him back, his tip touching her entrance – and then a moan fled her lungs as she impaled herself onto his girth. Pumped full of his cum the penetration felt stickier than the first time, a shudder rippling through Aether's body. With how wet she was, she sank easily, nary a complaint passing her lips as she impaled herself down his shaft. Her moan was low and husky as she took his entire length on the first go. Clorinde didn't stay down deep for long before bouncing back up, rising near the tip before swiftly impaling herself back down onto his shaft.

Practically of their own volition, one of his palms gravitated to her ass, groping one of the champion's firm cheeks as he helped her ride him – and a moan escaped him as she dropped right back down, her tightness squeezing him ever so lovingly, surrendering sensuality in favor of chasing pleasure. Unable to just sit and take it, he bucked his hips up, the mighty jolt fucking a gasp out of Clorinde on the first and a moan on the second, her back arching as she continued to ride him.

The arch only emphasizes the generous size of her bust. His throat closed up as waves of budding euphoria climbed his cock, the syrupy grip of her pussy enough to drive him insane and give him wet dreams for weeks to come.

Aether: "Clori..." Aether gritted out, bucking his hips up.

A husky moan was her answer, a prospect only heightened by the lurid slap of flesh, the noise engraving itself into his mind.

Part of him wants to grope her chest some more, but knowing he should give her glorious ass some more love gives her an amazing ass as well. So his mind focused on that as he palmed her magnificent ass with both hands now, caressing it even as he rammed his cock up into her – the hot squeeze made sticky by the cum he'd busted inside of her. The mere thought left him shuddering, trembling even, yet he didn't cease thrusting his hips – his hips lurching ruthlessly and knocking more moans out of Clorinde.

Once he had enough of Clorinde's soft, plump ass, Aether's hand would go to her hips instead, helping pace her bounces as he bucked his hips, hitting himself in her dripping pussy like this was the last chance he'd ever get. The position, though, just enticed him to power-bottom her, groaning tightly as he put his back into it, thrusting up into her slick tunnel. Sensitive as he was, he could feel every little squeeze, every twitch, and every shudder – the litter motions only amplifying the inevitable burst when she squeezed him thoroughly.

His enthusiasm earned him a stifled moan from Clorinde, her trying her hardest to silence her voice but did little to quieten their colliding bodies; his whole shaft constricted by her womanhood until she loosened up a little, only to tighten the next moment as she slammed herself down his dick. Her femininity enveloped him and entangled him in her unyielding grip, threatening to make him cum again.

Clorinde: "Mhmm....getting...close..." Brushing some loose hair from her face and leaning back using Aether's arms support bars, moaning deeply as she put her back into it, bouncing on his cock.

Aether didn't dare reply, his cock aching inside her hot tunnel as her loins smothered him. He matched her roughness with his own, finding a fluid pace as he raised his hips and sheathed himself within the sexy electro-champion duelist.

Their perfect union lasted for a mere split-second before they inevitably recoiled apart, muscles drawn taut in preparation before they reconnected with a fleshy smack. Steadily though, her bounces weakened, and his thrusts strengthened; the bed under him squeaked in protest as he pounded himself up into Clorinde's wonderful pussy, his girth aching as he fitted himself into her snugness. Pre-cum gleamed at his tip as it kissed her innermost parts, the ruthless motions on her part only hastening his end.

Holding her tight as Aether pounded himself up into her, her body tensing atop his own as he drilled her. The prospect of nutting inside this drop-dead beauty of a woman for a second time only brings Aether closer to his peak. Even if she was on the pill, it was easy to envision knocking her up, her pussy enveloping him from base to tip.

And for the second time, he fucked Clorinde to orgasm, her curvaceous form collapsing atop his own as she cried out. The snugness that squeezed him proved too much to endure, and with a sharp exhale, he came flooding her tightening cunt with his seed. Throwing his head back, a torrent of semen erupted from his tip. Rope after rope of his warmth spilled within her, gushed out like a broken faucet, and flooded her depths with his sticky love.

Clorinde buckled instantly, a short cry caught behind her lips as she hunched forwards, her whole body spasming in short, repeated bursts as she grinded herself down onto him, riding out her orgasm with him. All he could do was look at her, his orgasm surging through him and devoiding him of thought, such was its intensity.

With both finally coming down from their high, Clorinde would get up and allow Aether's seed to leak out from her pussy down onto his cock.

Seeing that his seed claimed Clorinde, Aether's insane lust, and stamina would only make his dick hard; Clorinde looked a little surprised before rolling over and getting all four next to him.

Clorinde: "We can continue this if you want. It seems we both aren't exhausted yet."

Aether only nodded before he hopped up, getting behind her; leaning to the two, he continued their session together for hours, which only ended many hours later, many days after a shock. Navia was surprised to hear that Clorinde told her Aether was a good man and that he could please her in heaven and earth.

Clorinde: 'Might have to join them in the future for that. I have to give it some thought first.'

Navia: "I was not expecting to hear this at all...." Sweat comes down the side of her face, cupping her face with her hand.

End of chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's the lemon. My god that's took forever! This one was more of a challenge because unlike the Lynette one; I don't have much to work off of. I usually try to have the first lemon match something both characters would fit without completely making some stuff up for a lemon.

This one took me out! Because it was just hard to think of a first one. I did have another lemon plan of Clorinde but it more a modern AU and before I even do any of those I want to stick with just in Teyvat first and once I get higher in the lemon for Genshin then I'll start pulling those out.

I also shouldn't be surprise with the results because she had PEOPLE DOWN BAD!

I will also like to say or if anyone can answer me this? Am I the first one to do a lemon of these two? Because on A03 I haven't seen anything about them? Maybe it just me; but I'm interest.

Anyway; next up is the winner of the last voting poll from the Miko lemon. Who won? I'm not saying of course. I will try to get it done before I leave but I might just have to wait and do it while I'm at sea since I have a lot stuff I still need to do before I leave. 

And if you want to see what I also been up to and also vote for others work; you can follow me on twitter; @ DavonCash18

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Era of Stone By LillySan91

Historical Fiction

1.4K 36 8
An imperial era au, it was supposed to be a one shot but it's getting way too big to be one. Mostly Lumine x Zhongli. Characters all belong to Mihoyo...
130K 2.9K 51
BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS GULP GULP GULP GULP
680 60 6
โ˜†Just a goofy idea I got while co-op โ˜†Basically, Lumine goes out with a bunch of hot guys and can't decide. โ˜†Paimon doesn't exist. โ˜†English is not...
282K 8.6K 49
"๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐Œ'๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜." ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐˜๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐€ ๐ซ...