~๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฑ...

By McFlurryEditsStuff

uploads usually take weeks depending on what i'm doing otherwise it'll be a fee days or maybe shorter, usuall... More

~read before request!~
~requests: OPEN!~
~A/N - little delay~
~another A/N??~
~yandere uzi x gn! wd reader~
~a/n again๐Ÿ˜”~
OMG
~Main 4 x innocent bullied !wd~
~V x WD! reader - Fluffโ˜๏ธ~
~a/n, please read~
~main 3 x defective!DD reader~
~a/n, introducing my oc!~
~V x J x WD! reader~
~V & J x WD! Reader, pt.2~
~๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง~
~Hurt V x Anxious !WD~
๏ผ๐’œ๏ผ๐’ฉ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ
~N x MD! Reader - Fluffโ˜๏ธ~
~๐€/๐~
๏ผ๐’ฑ ๐“ โ„ณ๐’Ÿ๏ผ โ„›โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๏ผ
๏ผ๐’ฝ๐“‚๐“‚๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผ
~๐‰ ๐ฑ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ - ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œโค๏ธ~
~๐š ๐ƒ๐ƒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐??~
~๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐ƒ๐ƒ ๐ฑ ๐‰~
๏ผ๐’ด๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿโ„ฐโ„›๐’œ ๐’ฐ๐’ตโ„ ๐’ณ ๐’ข๐’ฉ๏ผ ๐’ฒ๐’Ÿ๏ผ ๐’ซ๏ผŽ2๏ผ
๏ผ๐’ฒ๐’Ÿ๏ผ๐Ÿ’› ๐“ ๐’ฒ๐’Ÿ๏ผ๐Ÿ’›๏ผ
๏ผ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’๏ผ
_~๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐!~_
_~๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ~_
-๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐?-
-๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹!-
~๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“!~
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“!
-(๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„) ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹!-
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐Œ๐„:,)
_๐ ๐ฑ ๐”๐ณ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐• ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐–๐ƒ! ๐Ÿ‹_
~๐‰ ๐ฑ ๐• ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ก! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ~
๐€/๐ง(๐ฌ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š/๐ง'๐ฌ) + ๐’๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ!!
๐€/๐ - ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐
๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„...
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ!๐ŸŽจ
๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’œ๐”๐ณ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ

~๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐Ÿ’•~

297 6 11
By McFlurryEditsStuff

a/n: guess who has a valentine this year! NOT ME🫶😻 anyways, this is an n x WD! reader oneshot and hope you enjoy this lil bean💛 oh, and btw, there will be a certain someone jealous:3

AND PLEASE DONT SKIP THE LONGASS A/N AT THE END🙏

-
-
-

~N's POV~

i'm currently sitting in the pod waiting for uzi and y/n to arrive back from whatever they were planning and told me it was a secret. but i think v know's about it too so idk why i can't know:(

anyways, v went with them too and so its just me, myself, and i alone in the pod with my thoughts.

and if i'm being honest, i kinda have a crush on y/n... BUT YOU CANT TELL THEM OK?!— wait, why am i just talking to myself? meh

its not like someone is currently reading my thoughts while picturing me in their mind of what i'm doing right now:3

anyways... i have until they get back from whatever they're doing and all to make y/n's card!:D

its gonna be amazing and epik and cool and amazing!! but i dunno what to draw them:( ooo! maybe i can draw them their (fav animal)! or maybe just hearts and write them a letter! OOOOO i have a better idea!!!

i can draw me and them together with a heart in the background AND write them something!!!:DD OOOO, maybe i can ask them to be my valentines too!!' THIS IS GOING GREAT!

~Y/N's POV~

AWKDISKKDKS THIS IS A GOING TERRIBLE. i LIKE N BUT IDK HOW TO ASK HIM TO BE MY VALITINE AND WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING OR WORSE HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE AJDJSJIAJSJX—

"yoo idiot, you good? you look like your gonna explode" uzi cuts my thoughts off and starts poking my face.

"hey!—>:(" i slapped her hand off of me.

if you may be wondering what uzi and i are doing, we are currently planning something for n for valentine's day. tho uzi still hadn't tell me yet who she likes and asking to be her valentine...

we've been besties since... idfk?! but for a long time i know😌

"well.. i am kinda panicking cause i dunno what to get for n:( I DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE LIKES ME OR NOT. DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME??? OR DOES HE LIKE V?! OR MAYBE YOU?! WHAT IF HE ONLY SEES ME AS A FRIEND WAAAAAAHHHHH UZI I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO" i rant as i stuff my face into uzi's neck and start 'crying'

(yk how u fake cry and all? yar its like that.)

i feel uzi's hand patting my head and i swear i could hear her mumbling something, bur anyways she sighs and grabs my shoulders to pull me in front of her.

"your gonna be ok i swear, just chill out, you'll be finee." uzi says as she gives me a playful smirk.

"hmmm... ok" i chuckle

she then puts an arm over my shoulder and we start joking with each other, and after a bit we start looking around for stuff for n.

we continue to talk until i get an idea for what to get n.

"hey wait, uzi! i have an idea what to get him:D" i say as i stand up right and not really slouched as i was before.

"and what could be that?" she asked.

"what if, i could make him a card and we could try to get a stuffed animal for him, more specifically a dog one ya know?" i explain.

uzi rubbed her chin and went into thought. she then smiled and looked back at me.

"great idea! now lets go!>:D" she says as she pulls me off somewhere.

~small lil time skip - STILL UR POV~

ok... i'm standing out in the snow in front of the pod, uzi off to the side spying somewhere, with all the items behind my back. little nervous but i got this! i think...

i then see a claw hand emerge from the pod and a head pops out, its n! oh shoot its n—

"hiya y/n! you needed me?" he asked all so innocently. GAHH I LOVE HIM HES SO CUTE😭

"u-uhm yes actually! if your not to busy right now 'which i doubt.-' uh... would you like to... uhm" i stop myself as i try to remember what i was gonna say.

"hmm? is something wrong y/n?" he asked, climbing out of the pod and started walking towards where i'm standing.

"uH— WAIT DONT COME ANY CLOSER—" i shout putting a hand out for him to stop. he stops and his eyes are hollow, he then looks up at me concerned.

"y/n is there something wrong? you know you could talk to me about it?" he asked all worried.

i wanted to tell him but i cant! UGH WHY IS LOVE SO HARD😭 i clear my throat and hesitantly walk towards n, my hands behind my back with all the stuff. and when i reach n, i get on my tippy toes (or whatever if ur tall ignore this and if ur super short... skill issue) and give him a kiss on the cheek.

he looks down at me with still hollow eyes but blush marks appear on his visor with his mouth agape.

"will you be my valentine, n..?" i ask. he smiles down at me and picks me up. he then spins me around, causing me to drop all his stuff for him.

"yes!" we both giggle along with him and hug him tight as he does (i typed "dies" here help💀) the same. we hugged for a bit before i felt a pare of lips gently peck mine. blush marks appear on my visor and i look away with a flushes face.

n looks at my and giggles at my flustered state. he puts me down and i look up at him confused. he then walks back to the pod.

"where ya going n?" i asked. he turns my way and opens his mouth to speak.

"i'll be right back, just getting something" he smiles. i smile back, probably knowing already what he's getting.

a few moments later, i can hear a faint 'come here' from him. so i walk up to the pod and see a bunch of colored paper fly around as n pop up from the pod. he smiled and held out a pink, red, yellow, and (f/c) card and gave it to me.

i opened the card to see a drawing of me and him with small little hearts around us with a big red heart that we're inside of. i smile and read what he wrote.

"y/n, you are the most amazing and beautiful person i have ever seen. you are so nice and amazing, i'm so happy to be your friend and maybe valentine! and maybe if you could give me one last gift... the gift of being my partner maybe? yes or no" i read out loud with check boxes next to the yes and no. i (magically) grab out a pen and check off the yes and hug the card.

n looks at me and smiles. he then leans over to pull me up on the pod and gives me a kiss on the lips. i slowly start to give into the kiss as i put my hands on his cheeks and his on mine. (FACE CHEEKS NOT ASS CHEEKS>:( )

~3rd POV~

as the newly couple hug and chat with eachother on the pod. a little someone was still watching. that person being purple, short, and an angsty teen we all know as uzi. uzi doorman.

she watches the two and smiles sadly as she sees her crush in love with one of her best friends. she wish she could've told them before this happened. but she knew they liked each other so she sat in silence happy yet sad to see her crush with her friend.

she wish she could've gotten at least to say...

"i love you y/n..."

-
-
-
a/n: fun fact, this oneshot took me over a week to write😀 that and the fact i have to write ch.4 for the md x reader book and your requests (which i will only be doing the ones i remember) so yea. if you requested but didnt rewrite yours in the kast a/n part, then your not getting your request because i do not remember it. so yea, thats all i have to get over. but in the meantime have a great rest of your night/day/afternoon or wherever the hell yall live. and happy valentines day!

(btw if theres anyone else who still reads this book comment here, i wanna know who reads this and still is alive pls🙏)

words: 1491

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 145 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
70.3K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
19.3K 633 28
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..