WATCH THE WORLD BURN ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”ฅ(Swe...

By Bluephoenix52

"Not All Monsters Do Monstrous Things" - Lydia Martin Kwon Jiho is an eighteen year old who lives by... More

CAST
BEFORE THE MONSTERIZATION
MADNESS BREAKS
MONSTER WITHIN

CHEMISTRY BETWEEN MONSTERS

150 12 0
By Bluephoenix52

Hey people. Not going to lie I don't have the inspiration to write anymore but I'll probably come back can't make any promises.

"Let's do this ," Jiho held onto his modified metal pipe weapon. He and Hyun were making their way back to 1408 - Du Sik's place .

       "What?"

        "I'll get Du Sik, you lead the kids and Ms Im out." He explained ; shockingly Hyuk had told them if they faced any peril the two should only Save Du Sik because of his ability to craft weapons thus tyimg up loose ends aka the kids. Because Du Sik was more important to them. He knew Eun Hyuk could be very strategic but his plan was cold even by Jiho's standards.

    Hyun Soo nodded agreeing with Jiho's plan, "I think you're right. But ..if things -."

      "Don't worry this will be a piece of cake ," Jiho said nonchantly but Hyun Soo looked at him with that blank face of his that never gave away his emotions.

     "Mr Mobster? " Jiho scratched his ear ,"what are you doing here?"

      Sang Wook looked at the teenagers and didn't bother to reply. He just stared at them as if he had  better things to  do.

         Hyun Soo's eyes turned black shocking Sang Wook and Jiho who was startled a bit.

     "I think there's a monster in there." Possessed Hyun Soo said and looked at Jiho with a gleeful smile it seemed evil , "let's kill it."

    Before Jiho knew it he was being taken over by his own inner monster his eyes turning just as darkk.

           "no." Dark Jiho looked at Possessed Hyun like a Stern parent . "Something isn't right."

   Sang Wook shook his head , "I really need a cigarette." Seeing two possessed teenagers with monsters speaking in them was not how he would chose to spend his day

              "Why?" Possessed Hyun Soo sounded upset with a frown.

               "You're being impulsive." Dark Jiho shook his head and sneered , "we don't know what's behind that door."

        A smile crept up on posseessed Hyun  making his way to the door  "you're scared." He looked at Sang Wook , "you're both scared aren't you."

        Sang wook grabbed the punk by the back of his hoodie and punched him in the gut snapping him back to Consciousness.

              Dark Jiho scoffed once he saw the fire behind the room Hyun Soo wanted to venture in , "it's important to be smart and not attack aimlessly don't you think?" He smirked at the two.

    Hyun Soo saw the darkness in Jiho's eyes and the dark smirk on the other's face.

       Sang wook sighed looking at Jiho  , "should I hit you too for the kid to come out."

     Dark Jiho raised his arms not wanting I be punched in the gut in this human form  , "don't. Geez." And in an instant Jiho took control again of his body

       Before any of them had a chance to react a fast grabbed onto Sang Wook pulling him into the room.

      "Sir/ Mr Mobster!" Hyun Soo and Jiho yelled out at the same time respectively. The two ran in after him by something past by them too quick for the human eye to follow.

       Jiho held onto his pipe , "what was that?" The flames and smoke were making it difficult to see.

          Hyun Soo pressed his back against the other teenager , "I don't know."

       The same whoosh past then revealing it was another monster with mutated calves and a red light emitting from it's chest.  The monster began charging towards the two teenagers but was hit with an arrow that immediately set it on fire.

       Jiho watched as two people with cloths concealing their mouths approached them ; one was a young woman and the other an elderly guy.

                With their new allies , Jiho and Hyun managed to get Yuri to tend to SAng Wook. Jiho had been worried when the man , Gilseob had noticed both him and Hyun's wounds healing themselves and the man proceeded to tell them to leave ststing he wouldn't have helped them if he had known they were monsters  ; thankfully it was just his own way

        The four made their way to Du Sik's apartment .

           "Hyung. You're back."

     Jiho smiled and ruffled Yeong Su's hair , "hey kiddo."

                "Have you guys been well?" Hyun Soo to which both kids nodded.

     Jiho noticed a presence was absent in the room , "where's Ms Im?"

     Du Sik looked grim much to his and Hyun Soo's confusion. The man gestured to the bathroom door.

     Hyun carefully approached the door and slowly opened it and Jiho was shocked to see what was inside.

           "Is that..Ms Im." He asked ; inside the bathroom was  giant sack that oddly resembled a cacoon or more precisely the placenta and in it what looked like some giant foetus or something.

             "It is her." Du Sik confirmed

      "Rest in peace ," Hyun Soo muuteted to what was now the condition of the woman.

          Jiho nodded , "rest in peace Ms Im." If she was really gone he hoped the woman was reunited with her daughter.

             Jiho had gathered around with the other residents to bury the bodies of those who had been killed by the monsters. He may not have known the deceased well but he felt it was the human thing to.

    Gilseob placed makeshift flowers the kids had made onto the greves , "we were born as humans . So we should die as humans. " The man did a salute

       The call boy thought of his mother , for the first time he was glad she was dead for the first time he was happy his mother was no longer alive because he wouldn't have wanted her to see this day - this apocalypse. To see him slowly  turning into these things.

        "I'm not a thing Jiho". That annoying voice hissed ."im you."

               He decided to ignore the voice   "Atleast you died human mom." A part of him hoped his bastard uncle was either killed off by a monster or was turning into one.

         "Jiho!"

       Jiho turned around and saw the source of the voice came from Hyuk who seemed to want him.

           The teenager looked at him , "what so you want."

       "It's fine for rounds. Hyun Soo is already waiting."

          Jiho scoffed when the older handed him his weapon . The younger looked at him bitterly ,"to think I actually liked you once. "

            He said that and left to join the other teenager. When he met Eun Hyuk he was serious but atleast nice and smart but it seemed this apocalypse made him cold and indifferent. To think Hyuk was the only guy he had sex with that didn't just feel like sex - like it did with clients.

            It took alot of willpower for Eun Hyuk to maintain himself when he heard jiho's words - he had liked him. When they slept together - did Jiho have feelings for him then?

          The next  days that passed , Hyun and Jiho were made to check around the apartments for any supplies and monster sightings and setting up booby traps around to rig the area to alert them whenever a monster was coming.

      In that time of being chased and fighting off different monsters , Jiho and Hyun Soo had gotten close much to the latter's surprise.

         Maybe it was because the other boy was also resisting the monsteization too all Hyun knew was that for the first time in a long while he wasn't feeling lonely.

   They all had to follow the rules Eun Hyuk had created for them , by they it applied to the residents and the two infectes.

    ONE. MOVE IN GROUPS IN GROUPS OF TWO OR MORE

            Jiho turned to Hyun Soo , "a buddy system. Do you want to be my buddy. It makes sense anyway right?" When Hyun just blinked at him the call boy sighed and faced palmed  , "I need to teach you humor."

         A small smile made its way on Hyun Face but it quickly disappeared when Jiho looked at him.

TWO. EAT ONCE A DAY. ONLY THE PRESCRIBED AMOUNT DISTRIBUTED

            Because the two teenagers were infectes they weren't permitted to eat with the others which annoyed Jiho because he hated the looks the others gave him and Hyun as if one of them would just go monster. Since they spent the whole day searching Green Home for peril they only time they ate was at night in insolation. Their dinner would be handed to them through the bars.

                   Hyun Soo stared at the other boy giving him his rice ball , "you can have mine."

                 Jiho made a face , "eat it. We both need our strength as much as possible."  The food wasn't enough but it was better than not eating at all. He was touched Hyun was considerate of him

        Hyun Soo slowly retracted his hand , "you're sure." When the other boy nodded , he kept the rice ball aside.

THREE. CHECK EVERYONE'S TEMPERATURE AT 8PM

            As far as Jiho was aware , Yuri the girl they had met with the old man that rescued them from the speed monster was the one put in charge of checking temperature.

            "Shouldn't you go check yours?" Jisoo asked him from behind the bars.

          "Why? Mine and Hyun's temperature is probably different from everyone else is."

       Jiso had to admit he made a point , "hang in there ok. " She looked at him seriously , "don't turn."

              Jiho smiled in this time he had grown to respect his neighbor - Jisoo was like an older sister he never had.

             "When I do turn-"

            "If." She said sternly , "you're resisting the monsteization aren't you."

          "Let's be realistic here ," he told her , "how long can Hyun and I contuine resisting. When I turn and.." Jiho thought of Ms Im even when she turned into a monster she never harmed anyone but he doubted the same regarding himself , "and I go rogue. I need you or Jaeheon to kill me."

       Jisoo frowned she could see the teenager was serious and she had come to view him like a younger brother. But this was about Surviving , "fine. I'll do it"

            "Thanks."

         The two teenage boys  made their way to Hyuk's  ' office  ' which was basically the CCTV room

         "This is what we could scavange ." Jiho said before he and Hyun Soo emptied their bags to reveal the lithium batteries. "Hope you USE them properly."

          Hyuk did his best to remain pokerfaced when Jiho emphasised the ' use ' part. He watched the two leave and sighed , even if others , Jiho included , thought he was cruel this was the only way to ensure their survival.

.
        While Hyun decided to go on their scouting by himself , jiho remained with the other residents .

Jiho had been near by when they heard the whistle alerting everyone  a monster had been sighted. He and Hyuk had ran to the lobby where a hairy monster was seen.

      "Get a hold of yourself Kim Seok Hyeong!" Ms Im said whacking a bat against the monster's head.

    Jiho's eyes widened in realization, "that's Mr Kim?" The bitter store convenience owner has turned into this hairy thing? He was a hairy monster all over . Did he even have eyes.

    "So it seems." Hyuk murmured

      The monster ley out a pitiful sound to which Jiho's eats hsd picked uo the man said to jis asking her to kill him

     "Ms Ahn." He took the bat from her and see the angry tears in the woman's eyes , "it's over. It's over." He wasn't referring to him being dead - rather the abuse she had to put up with.

               Jiho was taken back when she hugged him out of the blue. He hugged her back letting her pour out all she had bottled up over the years.

                  Hyuk looked at Jiho - even if the teenager he liked was turning hr still had some humanity in him

    As usual   the two infectess were locked up but at this point both of them were used to it

            Jiho looked at the sound on Hyun's hand , "seems even your wounds are slowing down in healing."  So far when either of them got injured their regenerative properties allowed them to heal fast or as Jiho observed in his own case the skin seemed to shade it's self

     Jiho noticed Hyun Soo didn't respond he looked up and found him staring at him. "You're doing it again."

    Hyun Soo seemed to pull out of his thoughts , "doing what?" He quietly asked.

          "Staring at me."

          "Sorry."

           "Don't apologise. It doesn't bother me.  Besides ," Jiho smirked , "I think you're pretty hot Cha Hyun Soo. I stare at you ."

     That took Hyun Soo by surprise ; did Jiho think of him as attractive. "Hot?"

        "Yes. " Jiho's grin widened ,he leaned closer towards the other boy  "you're hot. How hasn't anyone told you this."

         Hyun Soo searched his eyes trying to find any sort of deceit or it was just a silly sentence. But he could find nothing - jiho seemed to think of him that way.

     "You've...pretty eyes." He said

     Jiho didn't expect to hear that , "what?"

    "Your eyes...they are very pretty. " That were the reason he kept staring at the other boy untill he looked down at Jiho's lips and looked back at his eyes again.

         Jiho saw how Hyun had stared at his lips before looking back at his eyes   "Do you want to kiss me Hyun." He had never imagined feeling so much  sexual tension with the introvert because it was lingering in the air.

                   Hyun Soo looked at the other boy's lips again , "what ...", he stared back into those pretty eyes and for some reason felt very bored to ask "..do you want to do?"

    Neither said anything letting themselves be lost in the others eyes. Before they knew it , they were leaning towards each other and their lips met brushing against the other.

So this last part is based on Season 2 where Hyun Soo was asking Eun Yu what she wanted to do. He was so hot on that scene .

So my sister told me about immortal souls ironic that Sang Wook was Jiho's dad in there in another past life 😆😆😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.2K 69
Eunwoo doesn't care about others much after her boyfriend suddenly breakup with her. She encounters two more boys who always there whenever she tries...
21K 1.4K 39
A year ago, In Seong fucked up. Or, well, netizens thoughts he fucked up. It had been a year since a rumor ruined his life, ruined the career that...
5.8K 283 12
โ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐…๐“, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„.โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, a long-time friend to lee eun-hyuk an...