ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

De ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... Mai multe

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

A tiny problem

247 11 2
De ChaeRinYoo3

The next day Y/N was informed by Toby that Draal and Jim's fight will be soon, which is a week, and were at Trollmarket learning about troll's history. The first trollhunter. But, around that time, Y/N was hanging out with Douxie at home, watching TV and playing some board games.

Now, they're playing some card games at the moment, and Douxie is close to winning her phone rings. Getting up and excusing herself to her room, she answered the call and placed the phone to her ear. She could hear Jim's nervous chatter.

"Jim? Is something wrong? You sound like... you're about to have a breakdown.", Y/N tried to calm Jim down and he started explaining his side of the story. "Hey, Y/N, um..., long story short, uuh... Toby and I were busy learning about troll history and I had a Trollhunter call."

"Okay... So what happened?", Y/N urged Jim to continue. Jim on the other line was being fidgety. "Well, um, it was a small problem with a gnome and...," Y/N could hear him whisper to himself. "Well? What'd it do?

"It took my amulet." There was a deafening silence and she sighed. "Okay, okay. I think I understand the problem. I'll go to trollmarket and see what I can do. I was planning to go back anyways. I gave a book to Vendel he might be interested in or know of it." Jim thanked her and said he and Toby needed to go to school.

Ending the call, she left the room seeing Douxie watching the TV with Archie sleeping on top of the couch. "Hey, Douxie. I have to go out right now. My friend needs my help to look for her pet." Douxie turned to Y/N grabbing her bag and car keys. "Do you need me to come with you, love?"

Y/N waved him off, opening the door, and smiling at him to reassure him. "No, no. We'll be okay. Besides the small critter is probably hiding in one of its hiding spots. I'll be back soon." Then Y/N left through the door. Archie peeked an eye open then stood up and then placed his glasses on. "If you must know, you and Y/N have to reveal each other secrets one day." Douxie only glared at him and turned to the window to see her car drive away.

"Yeah, yeah. But I'm sure it isn't a good time. She probably has a lot on her hands than I do." Archie only raised a brow and rolled his eyes and walked away leaving Douxie alone.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N stood with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! by her side. Looking at the tall, orange, closet... thing. She didn't know how to describe it very well. But Blinky calls it the Furgolator. A machine that makes any troll small. Using it on a human would be a first. Aaarrrgghh!! said it's a bad idea but what were they supposed to do?

"Um... Are you sure it would be okay? I mean... Jim's a human and well...", Y/N still needs to try and cope with this whole situation. "But, we have no other choice. We wouldn't have to use it if we had wizards." Speaking of wizards... "You did tell me once that the great Merlin, right?"

Blinky nodded and started to retell the tale, "Merlin was a great wizard. We have no clue what has happened to him." Y/N hummed and scratched her chin, thinking, "You also told me he once had apprentices. How many did he have?" Blinky looked away crossing his four arms and placing a hand on his chin. "I do not know well enough about Merlin's apprentices, but he did have great ones, like--", but Blinky stopped himself before he could go any further.

Y/N stayed silent but gave side-eyes to her two troll friends, who were clearly uncomfortable talking about Merlin's apprentices. Placing a comforting hand on one of Blinky's arms, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, I could tell it must have been a dark time for you." Blinky smiled at the girl and walked away to go to his library.

Aaarrrgghh!!! and Y/N were left alone with the Furgolator. "Aaarrrgghh!!! don't like this..." Y/N knew he meant the machine. She had to agree with him. It did give off bad vibes and she does not like it. "Haaa... Let's just hope Jim will be alright when... he's shrunk."

Y/N walked off to the side, grabbing the old, cover sheets and covering the machine and walking away to find Vendel.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

While waiting for Jim and Toby to come to trollmarket from school, Y/N went to Vendel's office and visited him to ask about the book.

"Vendel?", she called out to him and walked towards the stone table to see Vendel reading the book she left. "Ah, Y/N, wonderful timing." Y/N stood next to him and stared at the open book, seeing some pictures and some troll's language, luckily Vendel, Draal, and Blinky taught her some trolls language.

But other than her learning troll language is impressive she looked at the images on the book. There were two humans on the page, a man, an older man with a staff with a giant emerald gem, and a young woman, with scary golden armor. Her hand brushed against the curious drawing. "A dark history that no troll wishes to remember." Vendel's voice made her jump spooking her.

She turned to Vendel and pointed at the older man, with curiosity filling her eyes. "This is Merlin, right?" Vendel nodded and looked at the drawing with a grim look. "Merlin was the one who gifted us the amulet and aided us in battle. But, after the battle of Killahead Bridge war ended, he disappeared. Poof, gone."

As Vendel finished with his short story of Merlin, a troll came in asking for Vendel. Nodding to Y/N and left, leaving her alone with the book. Turning back to the book, she brushed against the picture with a thought bubbling in her head.

"Maybe Douxie knows something..." But who was she kidding, Douxies a mysterious person. She never really asked much about his past. With a sigh, she took the book and put it in her bag.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Jim and Toby finally arrived, and Y/N waited with Aaarrrgghh!!! when Blinky brought them over to a basement where the Furgolator with an ominous aura surrounding it. "This is such a bad idea...", Y/N whispered to Aaarrrgghh!!! who nodded with worry.

"Remember when I told you all Trollhunters must start small?" Blinky smiled at Jim and took off the cover, covering the golden stand. Jim and Toby looked at it with awe and Jim was scared. "Full disclosure, I'm a little worried how I let you talk me into this." Jim pointed at the Furgolator and Blinky tapped a button from the machine and the Furgolator started acting up, steam whistles blew, and the doors opened, some steam was released as if letting the machine get some air.

Aaarrrgghh!!! walked next to Toby and Jim with a frown, "Still bad idea.", Y/N could only nod and patted the big fella's arm. Jim walked inside cautiously and faced towards his friends and looked around the same cage.

"Wait a minute. So, how does me going into this thing help me get a gnome out of a hole?", Jim's voice echoes while Blinky and Toby slowly and carefully closed the door, until Jim is out of sight. Except for the small amber window. Aaarrrgghh!!! stood behind Blinky standing on his two feet, and Y/N stood behind Toby placing both her hands on his shoulders. Blinky only kept a smile placing a hand on the Furgolator.

"If a gnome won't come out, the Trollunter must go in." He tapped the Furgolator a little. "Wait, what?" Jim pressed his face against the amber window with wide eyes. "Can't we find something else? Another way to get the amulet back?", Toby nodded his head and pointed at Y/N with an agreement. Blinky only waved them off while laughing it off. "Haha! Don't worry. We often use the Furgolator to compress minerals."

Blinky grabbed the grabbers and walked over to Toby, who was sniffing a stone, "and now for the anthracite!" Blinky used the grabbers to take the stone that was in Tobys' hands and took it away from him, Y/N patted his head as he pouted but that quickly dispersed when she presented him a Nougat Nummy and quickly stuffed it down.

"But you've done this a few times on flesh and bone, right? Right?", Toby glanced at Y/N for answers and she shook her head, and Toby's appetite disappeared in an instant. Blinky placed the stone in a holding place as he replied that didn't assure Jim. "Not exactly. But I'm not concerned." He only let out a weak smile as the Furgolator started shaking, scaring Jim. "Well, that's because you are not the one trapped in this thing." Smoke started filling up inside covering Jim and now they can't see him. The other three walked in closer cautiously as Blinky tried to calm Jim.

"Nothing to worry about, Master Jim. We work best under pressure." Y/N gave a side-eyes to Blinky saying, 'Really? That's how your gonna calm him?' and Jim started coughing and asking so many questions in a panic. Then the machine started shaking making strange noises which kinda disgusted Y/N and Toby started to panic. "Ah! Come on, you guys gotta get him out of there!" Toby tried to pry the doors open. Blinky and Y/N didn't hesitate to help and pull the doors open. "Aaarrrgghh!!! we could use your strength right now!" Y/N glanced over at her stony friend.

The three moved away and Aaarrrgghh started to pull the door open as the Furgolator whistled and finally, the doors opened and the results were... interesting. Jim walked out covering his mouth, coughing, and pushing the smoke away. "Looks like it didn't work. Hope you have a plan B." He looked straight ahead and let out a yell as he started at the four giants of his friends staring at him with smiles and surprised looks (mostly Blinky was smiling at the progress being a success).

"On the contrary." Blinky slowly leaned down to stare down at tiny Jim. "He's like an action figure." Toby complimented Jim. "The Furgolator functioned perfectly! Haha!" Y/N kneeled down and opened her palm letting Jim climb onto her hand and lift him up as Blinky let out a small cheer for the success. Jim stared at his hands and at the others still surprised it worked.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After they shrunk Jim, they found a shield that was a perfect size for him and took him to the home of the gnome. Y/N placed her hand down and Jim jumped off and turned to his friends as he stood at the entrance of his thief's home with a sigh. "Real subtle. 'We've got to start small. Deal with the little problem.' This is a huge problem!" Y/N could only cringe and glanced at Blinky crossing her arms as Jim let out an outburst.

"I can't be shrunk! I have exams to take! I have sinks to reach!", Y/N raised her hands, calming Jim down. "Calm down, Jim. Just focus on defeating the gnome for now and we can deal with this later. And I promise you'll be alright. Just take a deep breath and focus on the gnome and your amulet." Blinky nodded and looked at Jim clearly with determination in his looks.

"Master Y/N is right! You have a gnome to catch. Now, onward, Master Jim, and fetch your destiny!" Toby looked around for something as a weapon for Jim and looked down at the gnome trap and snatched the pencil. And the Nougat Nummy he ate despite it being on the ground for how long, I guess it didn't matter to him. Because food is food. He then turned to Jim and offered him his 'sword'.

"Mmm... Your sword, my liege." Jim grabbed the pencil and glared at the group and poked the sharp edge at Toby's fingers making him jump. Jim turned fully 'armored' as he took his step to enter inside but accidentally tripped but quickly recovered and stared at the long hallway of the dark with light green crystals glowing along the hallways as the others were slightly terrified for him but Y/N held confidence.

As Jim ventured inside Blinky called out to him with one last warning his voice echoing the tunnel, "Oh, one last thing to know when dealing with a gnome, Master Jim, and this is of dire importance: do not touch its hat." Jim replied they could hear his echo loud and clear, "Of course. It's right there in A Brief Recapitulation." 

"You remember!", Y/N slapped his arm and gave him a stern look, "In this kind of case, Blinky, I don't think Jim would forget about that." And Jim's frustrated voice echoes, "Of course not! Nothing in this world makes sense!" And they heard Jim scream and they feared for the worst. "You alright, Jim?!" Y/N's voice called out to him. "Yep! All good!".

The group stood waiting as the three trolls, Aaarrrgghh!!!, Blinky, Bagdweller stood behind Toby and Y/N, as the poor chubby boy was waiting by the entrance with worry as they hear a fight going on, Y/N cringed as Toby quivered and held her hand. Blinky looked at the other two trolls, "That doesn't sound favorable." Y/N couldn't agree more, "Yeah..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A while later, after some time, the fighting stopped and it went silent in the gnome's home, it made Toby, Y/N, and the rest of the group worry.

"Why hasn't he come out?", Toby stepped back to the group, holding his hands together as he was praying for Jim. Y/N stood next to Blinky as the group anxiously waited for Jim to come out. They heard some chatter and all gasped to see the gnome walk out without its hat, but its expression was not happy. The group smiled to see Jim, in his armor, pointing his sword at the gnome wearing his hat with a smirk, escorting him out of its home.

"You summon the armor and caught the gnome! Well played, Master Jim!" The group clapped for his victory. Y/N and Toby looked at each other as they also clapped for his victory. "Thank you, thank you. I don't want to forget the little people." He gestured to the gnome and tapped him with his sword on the side gesturing him to jump down. "Expedient and good-humored." Begdweller fawned over Jim with compliments.

Tossing the gnome's hat by his feet, Toby took his distraction to swipe the gnome in a bag. Now, the gnome problem was solved, now the bigger question and problem for Jim's appearance. "And what about this shrinking stuff? When does it wear off?" Y/N knelt down and opened her palm letting Jim climb on. Standing up as Blinky looked at tiny Jim to reassure him. "Don't worry. Sleep it off. By morning, you'll be as good as new. And how you have earned it! Jim 'the Gnome Slayer'!"

Y/N grimaced at the title and looked at Jim with worry. And Toby was sitting down with a tiny guitar playing it, with a 'sad' look. "He was so young. There was so much music left in him." Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at his act. "Now all that is left is for you to take care of it." Jim's eyes widened and looked at Y/N before glancing back at Blinky. "Wait, what? Take care of it?"

"Rule number two.", Aaarrrgghh!!! reminded him and Blinky finished the sentence, "'Always finish the fight.'" and Jim had to urge him to actually make it clear and to make sure he got it right. "And by 'finish'..." Then Blinky turned serious. "Deaden. End. Le coup de grâce." And the last part surprisingly he spoke in Spanish. And Aaarrrgghh!!! made the slice his neck motion. And Jim feared for the worst.

"Okay, Toby take Jim home. I'm good friends with his mom so I can explain the situation to her." Jim turned to her with a surprised look. "You know my mom?", Y/N nodded, "Yeah, I used to be her patient we met once, but you never really got to know me when I left in a hurry to leave the hospital." Jim nodded and hopped over to Toby's hand as he walked over his bag ready. "See you two tomorrow!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The phone rings as Y/N drove her car back home. The phone was answered and she heard Mrs. Lake's voice through, "Hello, this is Lake." Y/N then spoke her greetings and explained the situation about Jim, but not the troll mentioned. "Hi, Doctor Lake. It's me, Y/N."

"Oh, Y/N! It's lovely to hear from you. How are you?", Barbara spoke cheerfully to her. "I'm doing great. Thank you. I called to tell you I met your son a couple of days ago and we became quick friends and to tell you he's over at Toby's place for a sleepover."

"Oh, thank you for telling me this. But, why didn't Toby call or Jim.", Y/N let out a chuckle, "Well, believe it or not, their phones died." She heard Barbara chuckle and thanked her again, wishing her a good night, and ended the call. Parking her car, she got out and locked her car.

Entering inside her home, she sees Douxie passed out on the couch. She smiled and went to grab a blanket. Coming back and covering him with the cover, she paused when she reached his shoulders and saw a bandage on his face.

"What the...", this wasn't unusual though, Douxie had sometimes had bruises, wondering if he had some enemies. But, he would never tell her, saying that some animals bullied him.

'You have to tell me the truth one day... And so will I.' Y/N looked away and walked back to her room and changed into her pajamas, brushing her teeth, and went to sleep.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.3K 3.6K 69
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
71.8K 757 29
After years of jealousy, Rachel is yet again trying to steal killua away from y/n. Will she succeed? (TO CLARIFY YOU AND KILLUA ARE 23 IN THE STORY)
9.3K 276 21
Following the events Trollhunters: The Written Future Watching their show Fanfic Watching 3Below React Series ALL RIGHTS GO TO DREAMWORKS -- Life...
89.5K 2.9K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...