π‘―π’‚π’“π’Žπ’π’π’š

By StrawH0e

"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition." ... More

Charcter Arc🫧
PonyoπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Girls Cost A LotπŸ‘‘
A Sailors NightmareπŸ’«πŸ™
She's A Daddy's GirlπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Made With LoveπŸ‘‘
It's Her WorldπŸ’«πŸ™
IrrelavantπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Bumping HeadsπŸ‘‘
Life BondπŸ’«πŸ™
Right Hand ManπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Sweet Goodbyes, It's A PromiseπŸ‘‘
Take No ShitπŸ’«πŸ™
Wave Of HappyπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Saving The DayπŸ‘‘
I Had A DreamπŸ’«πŸ™
P.A.L.SπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Falling ApartπŸ‘‘
New SZN🫧
How Far Will I GoπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
The Prettiest At SeaπŸ‘‘
Four Sword StyleπŸ’«πŸ™
Change Of CareerπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Join The Circus πŸ‘‘
In Her BagπŸ’«πŸ™
PinocchioπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Smashed CakeπŸ‘‘
Naughty Kitty Wants A FishπŸ’«πŸ™
Dinner And ShowπŸ‘‘
Theives, Swords And CooksπŸ’«πŸ™
Drunk AnticsπŸ‹
SistersπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Surprise?πŸ‘‘
Stage 4 REMπŸ’«πŸ™
Brothas From Anotha MothaπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
To Infinity And Beyond πŸ‘‘
Intermission🫧
A New PromiseπŸ’«πŸ™
Island Of GravesπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Princess To Princess πŸ‘‘
Cute Blue NoseπŸ’«πŸ™
Late Night Talks πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Friends W/ BenefitsπŸ‹
Swan LakeπŸ‘‘
Brother Dearest πŸ’«πŸ™
Desert AnimalsπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Stand TogetherπŸ‘‘
Acquaintance πŸ’«πŸ™
Stand On BuisnessπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
No New FriendsπŸ‘‘
Second Intermission🫧
Part Of Your WorldπŸ’«πŸ™
Let Them LaughπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Liar, Liar, Pants On FireπŸ‘‘
π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘¦πŸ’«πŸ™
Angel In The SkyπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Siren StoneπŸ‘‘
Kiss, Kiss Fall In LoveπŸ’«πŸ™
Making Love, BabyπŸ‹
Ice AgeπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
City Of Shipwrights πŸ‘‘
Sad Truths, And She's Missing?!πŸ’«πŸ™
Falling Apart πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Oh! It's Like That?πŸ‘‘
Gary Come HomeπŸ’«πŸ™
In Her MemoryπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Third Intermission 🫧
Break It InπŸ‹
Perfect DuetπŸ‘‘
Zombie LandπŸ’«πŸ™
Mermaid And Siren πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Eveyone Wants HerπŸ‘‘
π‘†π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›πŸ’«πŸ™
Home πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
I Have To Go πŸ‘‘
Breaking InπŸ’«πŸ™
Poisonous πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Letter Of Resignation πŸ‘‘

2 For 1 Special πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž

746 39 13
By StrawH0e

"You're really letting us have her?" Luffy looked at the woman with wide eyes.

  When they were finished fighting, the sun was coming up. The three little boys that Usopp hangs out with came looking for him. They claimed they were worried cause they couldn't find him. Which was perfect. They had the three boys bring the marines back to take the tied up pirates.

After Naomi whipped up a quick breakfast, Merry had come back. Lowkey she forgot about him. After breakfast they headed to the dock. Now that the company was officially in Kaya's name, she wanted to give them their dream ship. 

  "I mean you did save my life. It's the least I could do." She smiled softly at him. Naomi squealed and wrapped her in a hug. Being mindful of her weak constitution.

  "You're the best Kaya!" She smiled happily.

  "I also have it fully stocked so be free to take a look." Merry smiled to the group. They excitedly nodded and ran off to check the ship out.

  Everything was so perfect. All the appliances and furniture were brand new. The rooms were small but it wouldn't be a problem as there wasn't many of them. Other than that, the ship was the perfect size.

  They once again regrouped on the dock.

"I officially name this vessel the Going Merry!" Luffy yelled out. It was in honor of Merry. He was a close friend of Kaya's parents and cared for the girl. Almost losing his life to protect her. Plus the ship looked like him.

Merry and Kaya smiled gratefully. The name was touching for the both of them.

  "What are you going to do now Kaya?" Nami asked the girl.

  "Well business was never my thing. I actually want to study to be a doctor. I would love to help people however I can. So this ship company will be managed by Merry still." Kaya smiled and looked down. Nami grabbed her hand and smiled.

  "You're going to be a wonderful doctor." She hugged the girl one last time.

  After thanking her for the millionth time, they got ready to leave. They had so much to see and were to excited to go.

  "I'm going to miss you guys. Maybe we'll meet on the seas one day." Usopp waved the group off with a sad smile. He had a look of longing. The small crew looked at each other and then at him.

  "Boy get your ass on this boat! You're coming with us." Naomi snickered at him. Her hand on her hip as she looked at him.

  "Really?!" He perked up.

  "We're going to need a brave warrior of the sea with us." Luffy smiled brightly to him. Usopp turned and looked at Kaya.

  "I won't go if you don't want me to. I can help you recover and take care of things here." He placed his hands on her shoulder. Letting her know he was serious about staying by her side if she wanted him to.

  "Go Usopp. This is your chance to follow your dreams. I'll always be here waiting for you." Kaya placed her hand on the boys face. Softly caressing his cheek as she stared into his eyes.

  They stared at each other for a second. Slowly moving in, they caught each other's lips in a sweet kiss. A promise to wait for each other. They separated and Kaya blushed. Pushing the boy towards the ship, embarrassed.

  He looked at her one last time before jumping onto the ship. Everyone giving him a knowing smirk. The boy felt his melanated skin heat up.

  "It's not like that!" He tried to clear the air. Obviously no one believed him.

  "You ready to go find your dad so you can have some milk for your cereal?" Naomi teased throwing her arm over his shoulders. He rolled his eyes at her.

  "You not gonna let this go, are you?" He smirked at her.

  "Nope!" She grinned back. They soon separated to go help get the ship ready to leave.

"Luffy what the hell is that?" Naomi stared at the hideous drawing in front of them.

"It's our Jolly Roger silly!" He smiled very proud of himself. It was a very crude painting of a skull and crossbones with a StarwHat. It was cute if a 4 year old made it. But this 4 year old was 18......

"We are not putting that up." She deadpanned at him. If he tried, she would personally throw herself into the sea. He pouted but she couldn't bring herself to comfort him.

"What about this?" Usopp asked holding up his drawing.

"It's a better drawing but why is it modeled after you?" Zoro asked the boy amused. It was so early in the day and he was already drinking.

"Obviously because I'm the captain." He smiled and pointed to himself. Naomi chocked on a laugh. She looked at Nami whose face wasn't helping her case.

"What?! No! I'm the captain!" Luffy yelled at him. Usopp just scratched the back of his head.

"Are you sure? My face is on this Jolly Roger and I was given this ship." He retorted. Naomi had to take deep breaths to calm herself.

"That's because you drew it like that! And this ship was given to me for helping Kaya. Naomi! Tell him I'm the captain!" Luffy pouted and stormed up to the girl. She really couldn't help the snort that left her nose.

"You're the captain Lu. And Ussop knows that. He's just messing with you." She softly patted his head. Easing his temper slowly. Luffy turned his head and stuck his tongue out, childishly.

Esme had called the girl. Telling her to have everyone look up. So she did that. They looked up to see her unveiling something.

"Now that's a Jolly Roger." Nami smiled at the new sails. Esme had worked hard to make the perfect flag for the boy. It was his original drawing but not sloppy.

"I guess that makes us the StrawHat Pirates, huh?" Zoro asked with a grin. The name had a nice ring to it.

"Yea I guess so. I can let Luffy have it this time." Usopp shrugged. Naomi smacked the back of his head. Letting him know he needed to knock it off.

"Thanks Esme! It's perfect!" Luffy yelled up to the Octopus. She saluted slid down the mast. Crawling to the edge of the boat she winked at Naomi. The girl flicked her off before she jumped in the water. Don't worry, she was sticking to the bottom of the boat.

"What was that about?" Nami asked amused.

"Nothing. She was just being a bitch." Naomi mopped before walking away. She just wanted to get into the ocean. But it wasn't the right time to show who she really was. Trust reasons.

  She went back to the girls room. Flopping on the bed she sighed. She texted some people to let them she was still alive. Then choosing to take a nap.

  *Boom*

  "What the hell was that?!" Naomi jumped awake. She scrambled to her feet and went to the deck. Looking around she saw Nami studying a map. Zoro taking a nap. Luffy and Usopp were playing with a cannon.

  "Hey Cocoa, you're awake!" Luffy waved at the girl. She tilted her head in confusion but still walked over.

  "What are you doing Rubber Monkey?" She smiled at him.

  "Usopp and I are doing target practice. Look!" Proceeds to load the cannon for the long nosed boy.

  Usopp aims the cannon at a giant rock. Firing it, it hit straight on. Naomi clapped for him. Making the boy puff up his chest proudly.

  "Wow Pinocchio you're really good at this. Get you a gun and you could be a snipper like your old man." She leaned against the rail as she spoke. Esme crawling back to her from her sea fun.

  "I've never used a gun. I usually just use a sling shot." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. She just giggled at him.

  "Well if you ever wanna learn, you know who to come to. And I'm pretty sure you could still be considered a sharpshooter." She winked before walking towards the kitchen. She was going to make some snacks for the crew.

   ミ★ 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘚𝘰, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦)
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 (𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯)
𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦)
𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 (𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦) ★彡

  "Von get off my phone with that shit." Naomi snorted with a laugh. As the boy made kissy faces at the phone.

  "Mimi why won't you give me a chanceeeee!" He whined childishly. The girl just laughed him, especially when Veena pushed his head away and took the phone.

  "She did you give you a chance. Several until you got that girl pregnant." She rolled her eyes at her twin.

  "That test came back and said it wasn't mine!" He retorted as he squeezed his face into the frame. His sister just scoffed at him.

  "Intywayz! Mimi~ any cute boys yet? How's that pirate dick?" The green eyed girl wiggled her eyebrows mischievously. Von was going to say something but she grabbed his lips to shut them.

  "Well I have 4 & 1/2 crew mates. And one of them has a girl waiting for him back home. Everyone is good looking but don't no one have time to be doing all that." Naomi shook her head smiling as she put the cut tortillas in the oil.

  " 1/2 a crew mate? Wouldn't Esme be a full member?" Her friend asked confused. Esme blinked at Naomi.
凸( ̄ヘ ̄)

  "Esme is a full member. I'm talking about this girl that joined. I thought we were getting along pretty well but it doesn't seem like it." Naomi sighed with a frown. She patted the octopus head to calm her down. The creature accepted the gesture.

  "Well maybe she doesn't want to get along. You can't expect everyone to be your friend." Veena shrugged her shoulders. Naomi gasped, fake offended.

  "What do you mean?! Who wouldn't want to be friends with mwah! My Daddy says I'm the best thing that could happen to anyone." She cheesed cockily while flipping her hair over her shoulder. Veena rolled her eyes.

  "He also told you that your scales would fall out if you kissed a boy." She smirked at her.

  "It's safe to say your Daddy a liar." Von snorted at her. They shared a laugh. Because Shanks really thought he had her with that one.

  "I don't know. Something is telling me she isn't like that. Something is just holding her back. She's not happy and it's easily seen." The darker of the three sighed as she finished topping the nachos.

  "Well — AAAAAHHHHH!" Von was cut off by screaming from the deck. They looked up confused.

  "I'll talk to y'all later. Love you guys." She blew them kisses. Only hanging up after they repeated her words.

  She rushed out the door. Automatically throwing water at some man's flying body. Bounding his arms and legs in frozen cuffs.

  "What's happening?!" Zoro asked running out from wherever he was. He had one sword out and was on guard.

  "Not sure, I assume Luffy punched this guy and I just cuffed him." She replied to the man. She stayed vigilant incase it was an ambush.

  They walked up to the man that landed on his face. The others coming to crowd the man. Luffy poked at him with a stick. Where did he get it?

  They turned the man over. Zoro's eyebrows pinched together.

  "Big Bro Zoro!" The man cried out when he saw the swordsman.

  "Johnny? What are you doing here?" The swordsman asked he placed his sword back into its sheath. The others looked at him confused.

  "You know this guy?" Nami looked between them.

  "Yeah. I worked with him and his brother when I was bounty hunting. Where's Yosaku?" He helped the man up after Naomi defrosted his restraints.

  "He got real sick Big Bro. We were resting on a rock when it suddenly exploded. We thought we were being attacked. So we came to ask for a truce." The man cried out to the green head.

  Luffy and Usopp looked at each other with wide eyes. Automatically getting on their knees and asking for forgiveness. Naomi could only laugh at them.

  Johnny ended up grabbing Yosaku from a floating plank. The only piece of their boat they had.

  Yosaku was in bad shape. He was green and disoriented. He had bleeding gums and a tooth missing. Other than the rashes on his body, he seemed to be running a fever.

  "Oh god he's dying!" Usopp yelled out in fright. Naomi popped him in the back of the head.

  "What have yall been eating lately?" She asked the male. He just stared at her. Admiring the young girls beauty as she squinted her eyes at him.

  "Oh um mainly just fish for the last month. Why?" He asked with a prominent blush on his face.

  "He has scurvy. It's caused when you have a lack of vitamin C. It's pretty common for sailors." Nami walked up with Esme. They were carrying a basket of limes. Handing it to Luffy and Usopp.

  "It's an easy fix. Just squeeze these limes in his mouth." The team strategist said as she went to sit at the table with Nami and Zoro.

  "This is what I'm talking about. We aren't ready for the Grand Line. We need a doctor and a cook." The girl pulled her hair.

  "Why can't either one of you do it. Naomi you're a good cook and I've seen you heal wounds." Zoro shrugged his shoulders not understanding.

  "I only know basic first aid. And my healing can only go so far. When it comes to cooking, I'm not a nutritionist. We need people that can cure more complicated illnesses and curate meals that keep everyone at top health." She shook her head. If she could she would but she can't.

  Nami just sighed in distress. Her point being proven. Naomi she patted her hand.

  "It's ok love bug, we still have time." She smiled at the girl.

  "Yeah.....time." The girl mumbled softly.

  I'm suddenly in the process of switching apartments. So I'm probably going to be gone for about 2 weeks or so🥲 I'll try to update when I can🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 40
(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in the whole world. She is a woman with hidd...
54.1K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
10K 316 4
(Discontinued!) Life is a massive game. Roll the dice see where it takes you. Take a risk or stay safe. Follow the flow or chose your own direction...
1.7K 97 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...