[ LukeKrist ] The Little Thin...

By bittersweet1618

A collection of short stories between Luke Ishikawa and Krist Perawat that seems unrelated at all but actuall... More

01. My Precious Friend
02. My Hidden Interest
03. My Favorite Flavor
04. Because You're Cuter
05. Your Sleeping Habits
06. Spoiling You
07. Hug, Snuggle, Cuddle
08. I'm Still Here...
09. An Untitled Song
10. # Love ā™” (Luke's POV)
11. Are You Free? ...We're Going Out
12. # Love ā™” (Krist's POV)
13. The 'Krist' Manual
14. You Just Need A Hug From The Right Person

15. You, Me, and Netherlands

80 10 3
By bittersweet1618

/ Krist Perawat and Luke Ishikawa were preparing for their Netherlands trip. /

---

As promised to Krist, the two of them were packing their luggage for the night's flight in the bedroom.

Netherlands, Luke and Krist would travel there together.

Luke said this trip would be their 3rd honeymoon for the 3-year anniversary, and they would be there for over 2 weeks.

The two of them were packing their stuff in the bedroom. Since morning until afternoon, they still couldn't finish. Krist couldn't help but thinking, he had apparently put all the things in their bags, but after a while he found them on the floor. Sitting in a daze, he finally knew that the source of the problem was Luke.

That's right, it was Luke and no one else.

While Krist was folding clothes neatly one by one, Luke sitting next to him unfolded them all.  As a result, he was scolded by his favorite person. But Luke recently has changed - back then when Krist scolded, he put on a cocky face, then laughed and said, "I just want to tease you, scold me as much as you want." However, at this moment, he just turned away when being scolded, his back facing Krist, his head bowing slightly, he stayed silent and dared not to say anything. Krist noticed that his boyfriend didn't give any reaction so he asked.

"Hey, so you already realize your mistake? That's why now you dare not to look at me, do you?"

Still not getting an answer, he put his hand on Luke's shoulder, turning him around to see what was wrong. 

What a surprise! 

Luke Ishikawa was playing games on his phone!!!

Krist Perawat felt his blood boiling so hard, he grabbed all the messy clothes and threw it straight at Luke's face, then stood up and left. As soon as he walked out the door, he turned around and exploded...

"'Meung', just do it yourself!"

Oh god...

This was the first time Krist called Luke 'meung.' Luke sat in a daze thinking about something, then obediently folded the clothes while smiling, no one knew what he was smiling about.

Sitting for a while, finally Luke finished folding piles of clothes, both his back and his arms were tired, the guy now understood why Krist was so angry. After everything was done, Luke pulled the luggage to a corner of the room and then happily went to the living room to find Krist, telling himself to behave properly so that he could cuddle his boyfriend when they got on the plane.

The moment he entered the living room, he saw his boyfriend there lying on the sofa watching TV. Luke immediately sat down on the floor, like the way he always did when the other was sulky, and started poking Krist's arm to catch his attention.

"Go away, 'meung'... or I'll bite you for real."

Luke smiled indulgently when seeing Krist sulky, his finger continued poking Krist's arm for a while and pinching his dimpled cheek playfully and then planted a kiss on it.

"Why you call me 'meung'?"

"Because 'meung' mess around first!"

Luke actually didn't like the way Krist addressed him as 'meung' at all, it was actually not something strange because Luke has heard Krist call his close friends like that. But, that should just be used among friends. About why he didn't like to be addressed as 'meung'... firstly, Krist has never called him 'meung' since the first day they met till today, lastly and most impostantly, a couple should not call each other 'gu-meung' like that.

What if they would break up one day because of that way of addressing?

So Luke glared at the small creature.

"Stop calling me 'meung!'"

"Meung, meung, meung, meung... what you gonna do?"

When Krist kept stubbornly saying that, Luke stood up and lay on top of him, his face was stern.

"What you want me to do?"

"Meung, climb down... you're heavy."

Luke immediately leaned down and captured his lips in a fierce, searing kiss, devouring him until Krist couldn't breathe anymore. 

He only pulled away when noticing that Krist's eyes started to water. 

Luke curled his lips at Krist provocatively.

"Want to call 'meung' again?"

Krist, who now turned into a kitten after being fiercely kissed by his boyfriend, was shaking his head constantly, covering his mouth with his small hands.

"So what do you call me?"

"Ter."

"Good. Then why you suddenly behave like that?"

"It's your fault, 'meung'- I mean 'ter.' I'm so tired of packing things, you don't help at all... only cause trouble."

Luke chuckled after hearing what Krist said. He also stopped pressing his muscular body against Krist, but as soon as he climbed down, the small guy instantly grabbed his hand and bit him on the wrist. While Luke was wincing and holding his bitten wrist, Krist took the opportunity to kick him on his butt, causing Luke to collapse completely. Krist went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water, speaking as if nothing had happened.

"I'm going to take a shower."

Half an hour later, Krist came out of the bathroom and saw Luke lying on the sofa, eating potato chips and watching a movie, the remote was on his stomach, not paying any attention to the wrist which had a mark from being bitten.

Luke grinned when seeing Krist...

"Are you done? Then sit here, I'll go taking a shower. You can go get dressed, I will feed the kids later, and then we'll go to the airport."

"Your wrist... remember to apply oil." Krist mumbled because of embarrassement.

~~~~•••~~~~•••~~~~•••~~~~

*FYI (skip this if u already know): 'meung' means 'you,' often said amongst closed friends or siblings, but it's considered rude if using it with the people whom you are not close to.

Meanwhile, 'ter' is the affectionate word for 'you' that lovers often use to call each other.

__________________

After completing the boarding procedures at the airport, the two went to buy some food while waiting for the flight.

Left the house not long ago, Krist already missed Pluto. He checked the phone, Tae and Big must have gone over to play with the kids by now. He immediately made a video call to Tae, telling her to show him the kids' faces. 

Krist talked with his cats for a while until it was almost time to take off. Before hanging up, he could hear his two friends shouting....

"Ya~ enjoy the honeymoon, but also don't forget our gifts."

As soon as they got on the plane, Krist wrapped his arm around Luke's arm, then leaned on his shoulder and slept soundly.

After over 15 hours of flying, they finally arrived. The moment they left the Schiphol airport, they took a taxi to the hotel, because both Luke and Krist just wanted to rest. The long flight made them not really want to do anything else.

Perhaps they loved each other so much to the point they were immune to romantic gestures, instead of hugging and whispering to each other or doing something more than that like other couples, the two of them couldn't help falling into bed and going to sleep without knowing anything. At midnight, if it was too cold, they would pull each other into a hug and continue sleeping until morning.

As usual, Luke was always the first person to wake up. He went to the bathroom to clean himself, unpacked the luggage and arranged their stuff neatly in the wardrobe, and headed to the bed to wake up Krist.

"Kristtt~"

The small creature moved slightly, opened his eyes to look at Luke, then he wrapped his arms around him, buried his face into the crook of his neck and shoulder, speaking in a sleepy voice.

"You smell good~"

"Wake up Krist... quickly~ we have to eat breakfast."

"Lemme sleep a little bit more."

"Didn't you beg me to take you to go see the seals, did you? Wait till you wake up, they'll already back to sleep. How about us flying back to Thailand right away?"

Of course Krist wouldn't want to go back, they just arrived here. He'd prepared many activities for both of them in Netherlands. That's why the boy sat up instantly and rushed to the bathroom once Luke finished speaking.

When the two of them were fully prepared, they chose salmon eggs benedict as their first morning dish in Netherlands. Before leaving the room, Krist pulled Luke back to take some photos with the nice view from the window, then they went down to the lobby and took a few more photos together at the hotel gate.

They went to Gartine - a fantastic spot for breakfast and ordered two salmon eggs benedicts, the couple continued filming and taking photos together.

Their first morning flowed smoothly and peacefully like that.

Both made a deal with each other in Bangkok before that they had to go out and play instead of staying in the hotel when arriving here, so Luke and Krist joined a short excursion in Waddensea where Krist was able to see the cute seals as he wished, visited Twisk - a beautiful Dutch village, and got to eat everything they wanted to. 

They returned Amsterdam at 7 o'clock in the evening.

Since it was still early, how could the two guys miss the opportunity to enjoy seasonal beers with a fresh, sweet and sour taste in this city.

On the way back to the hotel, they walked along the beautiful Amstel River, their silhouettes under the maple trees changing leaves were reflected on the wet ground. 

Luke was a few steps ahead of Krist, so he raised the camera to his eyes and captured the moment that Krist was walking under the rain of flying leaves.

Krist reached out and grabbed the hem of Luke's jacket between two fingers, subtly indicating that his legs felt weary, so both sat down on a stone bench. They then checked all the photos and short clips they had taken today.

Looking at a stream of people passing by, Luke smiled softly. 

"It's so nice to be here with you." 

Krist turned to look at Luke, slowly intertwined his hand with the other's, he spoke in a soothing voice.

"Yeah~ it feels good to be with you in this beautiful place, watching the life pass by serenely like this. I wish time could stop so we keep being like this till forever."

Krist only said that, the next seconds his lips were completely captured Luke's. They kissed for a long time, then Luke stared at his favorite person, his eyes shone in a way that would never make Krist doubt the love he had for him. 

"Let's go home, it's almost midnight."
_________________

Time flied fast. 

The 2-week honeymoon trip finally came to an end.

On their last day in Netherlands, the two of them went to the rooftop of NEMO Museum to get the best views of the city from above.

Luke stood next to Krist, the orange color of the sunset was shining down on them, he captured the incredible scenes with his eyes, then he heard Krist whisper softly in his ear.

"Ya... Luke, actually when I first found out my depression came back, I was very scared."

Luke tilted his head to look at the small person in front of him. He squeezed his hand and asked him tenderly.

"Scared of what?"

"I was scared that I wouldn't be able to deal with the public opinions, that I wouldn't be able to make music anymore, but that fear was just a little bit, more than anything else, I was scared that you would regret..."

"Scared that I would regret? Regret what?"

"Um. I was scared that you would regret being friend with someone having the mental illness like me. I was scared that you would leave me. I was scared that I would collapse again, those dark old days I didn't want to remember. Or much worse, I was scared that I might feel like I want to end my life."

Krist took a deep breath and then continued...

"Fortunately, you're still here."

Luke listened to every word that Krist said, he wrapped his arms around the small guy's waist and whispered.

"You know... I did regret... regret for unable to help you earlier. Leaving someone who is sick is not what a human should do, let alone you are the one I love. Think about it, how could I leave you especially when you were sick, when you might need me the most? Isn't that too much?"

"Luke, have you ever regretted with this decision?"

"Never, not even once. How about you?"

"Of course not."

Luke pulled Krist close enough that he could hear their hearts beating. Luke bent his head and planted a kiss on Krist's forehead, he looked at Krist through those loving orbs and pulled him into another kiss, tender and long. This time he caressed Krist's lips with his, the small creature melted into his embrace. 

"I'm glad I can share this sunset with you," Krist pulled his boyfriend toward him and kissed him harder.

The two kept kissing, while the sunset gradually disappeared behind the horizon. 

No matter what they went through, the two of them never regretted their decision. 

They would go back to Thailand tomorrow, returning to their busy life as usual, but they are still together, spending beautiful days and creating more of their own stories together.

---

/ Luke Ishikawa and Krist Perawat have known each other on sunny days and been through together on rainy days. /

- END -

p/s: so this is the last chapter of this unexpected fic, thank u for liking it and supporting me <3 hoping LukeKrist will have work together in 2024.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.2K 23
Just pictures of viktor, yuri, yurio I found on pinterst. I do not own any art on this book. "Dislamer!!" Not mine I don't steal. This might turn int...
6.5K 170 12
Gays !! Trans knot and Kong Plus asexual Tootah and Nonbinary Tew !
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
120K 3.1K 8
Summer has just ended and now it is sophomore in high school, this means new teachers and new subjects! January 2021- I've been writing this since 20...