the last goodbye {lando norri...

Por fallingstarss11

"arthur and charles are my brothers! i would never betray them..." "what about me?" lando asked. "you already... Más

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 24

659 15 41
Por fallingstarss11

i look at him.

"ew you look so sweaty"

"i did a warmup. sorry"

i smile.

"you think i'm mad for that?"

"i know i know you're mad because of another reason"

"i heard that you are so smiley here"

"i found out something"

"tell me"

"you still love me"

"what? i do not."

"you do. betty told me"

goddamn betty.

"leave me alone"

i go out of the room and walk to the ferrari garage. i see charles and he's really focused. like so focused. i pat him on the shoulder.

"hey deli"

"hey charlie. i have a small big problem"

"what?"

"i forgot my headphones at the hotel and i really need them to focus on what i need to say or do"

"i have an extra pair in my room"

"okay. thanks"

i go to his room and take the headphones. i put some music on and listen. this really helps me. shit shit it's time for the race. i go quickly to the mclaren garage.

"ready, koala?"

"ready as never to beat asses"

"that's the attitude i want"

he smiles and i explain to him what does he have to do. it's easy. max isn't even on top. he's p8. so we have big chances of winning. i'm worried for lando. wait no. no. i'm not. what the hell am i saying? the boys get into the cars and go to the start lane.

"radio check"

"it's good"

"just remember that max isn't an obstacle this race. only lewis, george and alonso. you've beaten him before. you can do it"

"okay captain delissa"

i laugh. they started to stream it at the tv programs all around the world. i look too. aww they showed me there. and even added my name and what i am. delissa leclerc. oscar piastri's strategist.

"piastri has a new strategist this year. we found out she's charles leclerc's youngest sister. he was good in quali. but will he be good enough to get podium?"

i'm sure he'll be. the race started.

"lando norris crashed"

my heart stops beating for one second. what? no. they showed his crash. ouch. that must have hurt.

"koala. lando crashed but don't worry he will be okay"

"just tell me if he is okay when you find out. oh. i just passed by his car. how many times did he rotate?"

"4 times"

"crazy"

i stop the radio. i go to zack.

"is lando alright?"

"you will find out in 2 seconds"

he came in the room. i hug him.

"ouch"

"sorry"

"delissa! the radio. tell oscar to pit"

i open the radio lane.

"oscar next lap pit, okay?"

"okay"

"how i wished to have you as a strategist..."

i smile.

"so you're are making my teammate a bad strategist?"

"uhhh no no"

"box box"

oscar came to pit.

"are you okay? like nothing hurts you?"

"it does but you heal me"

"lando stop it. you know that we aren't meant to be together"

"who said that?"

"me"

"i will show you wrong"

i takes my chin and our lips touch. i don't go away. i really missed him. we break it when i hear oscar shouting in my fucking ears.

"I WON YESSSS LET'S GOOOOOO. this is for you lan"

"awww. how cute. you're gay"

"girl..."

i laugh. all the mclaren team celebrate.

"well looks like oscar got his first win before me"

"next time have my strategies"

"good job koala. you did it"

i got outside. oscar got out of his car and immediately hugged me. and i just found out that charles got p2. oscar hugs lando too. now he is at the interview. me and lando stay there watching him.

"he is so happy"

"i know"

"hey uhm...lando..."

"yes?"

"i missed you"

"i missed you too, love"

i smile.

"so this means...?"

"yep. delando is back"

i laugh. oscar calls me.

"they want to interview you too"

oh. my. gosh. i've never been interviewed before. i'm so stressed.

"so delissa how was your day?"

"good actually really good. before the race i told oscar that he can do it. and he actually did"

"yes that it's so good for the mclaren team thanks to you, oscar and the engineers"

"to be honest i thought oscar would loose motivation when lando crashed but that made him more concentrated"

"so you and the mclaren driver lando norris broke up?"

"w-"

lando comes in a rush and makes our lips collide.

"so i guess that is an answer to our question. thank you so much delissa and thanks lando for the efort you gave in practices and quali. it was bad luck today but i predict a first win"

i smile. i know why lando came to kiss me in a rush. because the interviewer is a man. aww. he was jealous. he went to interview charles. i wait till he finishes.

"so you were jealous?"

"why did he ask you if we broke up?"

"because we did but we can't stay apart"

charles finished. i run in his arms.

"good job"

"me? you did an amazing strategy. even though i don't know what kind of strategy. you really did it amazing. i'm proud of you. and i'm sure that dad and jules are too"

"you're the best, charlie"

"hm?" arthur said.

we take him in the hug too. after that i went to the mclaren team and see the podium.

"you need to be there, delissa"

"what? me? no. zack should be there-"

zack looks at me and nods. i run up there at the podium.

"here we have the strategist of the winner, delissa leclerc"

i step on that mini podium and wave. i see lando. he waves at me back.

"3rd driver lewis hamilton from mercedes"

lulu.

"2nd driver charles leclerc from ferrari"

charlie.

"and the winner of the bahrain grand prix 2024 for the first time in his f1 career...oscar piastri from mclaren"

koala. we listened to the australian anthem. finally not dutch...sorry maxie. we get the champagne and spray it on us. it was fun. i went down to lando. he takes my hand and brings me to the mclaren garage. i stay against the wall and i'm between his arms. he leans in but sees some camera men with that interviewer.

"the cameras are off. uhm...delissa i want you to ask something"

"lando don't"

i knew he wanted to punch him. his gaze became angrier.

"in private"

"fine. stay here okay?"

lando nods and puts his hands around his stomach. i go with the interviewer almost at the exit of the garage.

"will you go on a date with me?"

are. you. kidding. me.

"uhm...i'm so sorry but me and lando-"

"oh. i understand"

"but we can be friends?"

"yeah...i'm jacob"

"you already know my name. anyway see you in saudi, jacob"

i smile and walk away. i got to lando.

"what did he say?"

"he asked me to go on date with him-"

"what? i swear i'm going to kill him."

"no. stop. i said i can't and we are just friends, okay?"

"still gonna kill him one day"

end of chapter 24

LONG CHAPTER FINALLY.

love you❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

888K 14K 33
I loved him, and there were times he loved me too. When the cameras were off and the lights were low, Lando Norris really did love me. I have to bel...
23.4K 672 11
"He would lose his seat if he continues being in a relationship with me?!"
130K 2.7K 42
Giana Cruz and Lando Norris have been best friends for a long time. They think it's ridiculous the amount of times they have to make clear that they'...
46.9K 1.3K 17
"I think we can't be friends again. It's impossible to be just friends."