Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

De HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. Mai multe

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 25

916 78 6
De HaripriyaSeethala

Abhimanyu sat at the edge of the platform, observing what all Akshara has been doing. He has many questions that are eating up his mind, but those can wait. 

Meanwhile Akshara also had many thoughts running in her mind, however she just shooed them away concentrating the routine which she had been doing all these years for her daughter. She washed the entire area, then sat down cleaning the pot and later smearing turmeric paste all over. She watered the plant and then decorated the plant and the pot with flowers, she then lit a diya followed by dhoop sticks. She closed her eyes and recited her prayers.

Once done she walked to the platform and settled down the other edge. There is complete silence for few minutes. After what felt an eternity, Abhimanyu looked at Akshara and questioned....This?....

While birthing Abhir, doctors noticed a small tissue hanging to the embryo sac. After further observation doctors concluded that it is the ruminants of one of the twins whom I miscarried. Maa and Papa didn't know what to do, they neither can do the last rites nor just throw away. So they buried it here pointing at the plant. 

This is the Sharma's ancestral house, they buried it here so that they can leave me a memory of my child. They took care of this place, until I'm capable of taking care of it. Later on I purchased this area. 

I mean not the house, but this small plot. I'm grateful for them, their thoughtfulness had given me a memory of my child. I don't know why, but I desperately wanted to own this place (pointing at the plant). After numerous pleadings and negotiations they sold me this plot. Those four boulders are the limitations.

Can I go and touch the plant?....Abhimanyu asked permission. Akshara just nodded in yes unconsciously. 

Abhimanyu took hesitant steps towards the plant. With each step he is taking he had flashes of the past. Him 1st time knowing that he will be a father, him knowing Akshara's life risk with this pregnancy, Abhimanyu's decision to terminate pregnancy, 1st time when they looked into the sonography together, coming to know that they are gonna be parents for twins, them breaking down, they took a decision to continue the permanency, him being protective about his Akshu as he is paranoid of loosing her, then comes the disastrous day and the events followed.

Slowly Abhimanyu sat down next to the plant, he just kept caressing the pot just to sink in the feel of embracing his child. His desire to embrace his kid consumed him and he just engulphed the plant in a tight hug. He just leaned his forehead to the pot and whispered..Pa....pa....papa is sorry Pari, Papa is very sorry.....papa couldn't save u, papa is sorry....sorry.

Abhimanyu kept sobbing and apologizing to his child all the while hugging the plant. In all this Akshara stood at a corner looking at Abhimanyu who is sobbing, she just got rooted to the spot.

..............

Harsh walked into his cabin in the Birla Hospital. He had a very tired day as it the 1st hearing of the case filed. His had to represent the Birla Hospital as the entire administration is run by him. After a few minutes Anand Birla knocked his door....Harsh the Minister is all good to discharge, look into it....said Anand while settling himself on the chair. 

I'll take care of it....replied Harsh. After a moment Anand questioned.....What's with the court case?. Harsh sighed and said.....Next hearing is after 2 months. For now it is looking favorable and our legal team is really doing a good job, if this continues the case will be dismissed in our favor.

Anand and Harsh had spoken for a while here and there things related to the hospital and both dispersed to their respective works.

.............

Somewhere far from the city in an old warehouse, an unofficial meeting is held among the government officials. By the look of their faces one could decipher the seriousness of the issue. 

One of the official addressed the meeting.....Gentlemen, u guys have been in a secret mission from the past 8yrs, and I know it has been hard on u. But the outcome of ur service has saved lives of around 2000 kids.....Good Job guys. And coming to the point of this meeting.....this mission is gonna end in few months, we received a crucial information from our mole that there will be a major racket transaction in coming months, so guys this not time for u to loose focus or lay down. Let's just make sure that our efforts will be successful and the result should be commendable. *Is it clear.....

Yes sir.....said the gentlemen unanimously. Good.......u'll receive the tips as usual....the meeting is dispersed. 

Once the meeting ends everyone disperses in a random way, one one them being a cab driver with a passenger. The passenger questioned.....How are the things going, any suspicions?

The driver replied.....Nothing suspicious from the past 4 yrs, both the fugitives and their details are well hidden, since the busters have been eliminated. So their route is clear.

Have u decided to when to come clean with ur identity?....the passenger questioned again. 

Taking a deep sigh, the driver replied.....I'm scared, I'm scared to be misunderstood of both my actions and intentions. So I haven't decided to when to do it.

I get it, but don't delay anymore as it is been almost 6+ yrs where they are kept in dark. Make it quick before the things get complicated and messier.....said the passenger. 

.....................

Sumitra Sharma hurried back to the home in an instant on receiving a call from Pari. On entering the house she is greeted by an anxious Pari who is walking around the living room while cooing her daughter. 

Pari....Sumitra called gaining her attention. Maa....Pari called, anyone can notice a sense of relief in her voice. Pari immediately walked to her and spoke.....She had looked herself in the room for the past 2hrs and her condition is far worse than the other times.

I'll take care of it, u go have lunch and rest.....Sumitra assured Pari. Pari wanted to say....."don't be harsh", however dropped it as she felt it is not needed as Sumitra is far more capable of taking care of things.

Sumitra unlocked the room, only to find Akshara in a very disheveled state, her eyes are red with agony, her face is tear stained and her stance is defeated. Sumitra sat face to face with Akshara. Akshara looked at Sumitra and whispered......Maa.

Kyu hua?.... lost ur voice.....after realizing that even father's cry for their kids.....Sumitra stated. Tears spilled from Akshara's eyes. Sumitra is comprehensive about the talk, but she decided to end this today.

Maa he's crying and apologizing to my Ira Maa....he's......Akshara's words were cut by Sumitra.....his Ira.  Akshara looked at her mute.

It amazes me Akshara, u keep forgetting that Abhimanyu has equal rights as u on Abhir and Abhira. He's not crying for his kids only today Akshara, he's crying for his kids for the past 6yrs.

Sumitra's words shook Akshara to core, so much that she felt numb to everything.

.............

Ragini sat next to Abhimanyu who has occupied a bench in a park. She reached the park almost 10mins back on his call, but Abhimanyu hasn't acknowledged her presence yet as he's looking into oblivion. 

Hshhh.....Birla, I don't get to how we even became friends to that extent that, I even took a half day leave to meet u and here ur treating me as a ghost/invisible....Ragini spoke to ice up the situation.

Abhimanyu whisked out his mobile and passed it to Ragini saying....my daughter. Ragini looked into the pic and then at Abhimanyu.

I'm a failure Ragini, I failed in all my relations and of all that I'm a worst father who couldn't even save his child and doesn't even know the existence of the other child.....Abhimanyu cried.

She called me, she called me to inform about our child, but I didn't listen to her. Why I didn't listen to her? why did I let my anger and pain over power my senses? I should have listened to her......Abhimanyu kept ranting while crying.

.............

Why are u so shocked Akshara. U cried for ur one child while mothering the other, while he....he's crying for his both the kids whom he thought were dead all these years....Sumitra stated. He is deprived of his rights...no no his rights were snatched from him, his rights were snatched from him by u Akshara. As a father he is pushed into never ending agony by u Akshara.

Sumitra's accusation made Akshara loose her cool....I'm not responsible for his pain, infact he was the one that is responsible for my ruined life and our ruined marriage.

.............

Yes Abhimanyu u should have listened to what she is saying. But I want to clear one thing yes u failed as a husband but not as a father....Ragini said looking at Abhimanyu.

Yes u do bag the title of not so good husband, but u are nowhere responsible for what transpired with ur kids. So I object about u being the worst father.....clarified Ragini easing Abhimanyu's confusion.

Why I'm ruined and why my life is ruined?.........Abhimanyu questioned himself trying to find answers.

.............

Aks: Not only he Maa, even I lost my child, Neil do mean something for me. I understand he was in pain, so am I, but no he didn't see it, he didn't see my pain all he could see is..... him, his mother, his brother, his brother's wife and their pain. 

But not me, my pain and my agony. What not had he done, he accused me for my child's death, for Mrs. Sirat Goenka's death and ousted me from his life. Despite all this when I came to know about Abhir being alive I called him to let him know, but he is cruel enough to shun me to speak about his child. That man never prioritized me, from the starting of our marital life I was always been the scape goat of his anger. And who gave him right to solely take the decision of our marriage?

What not have I done for him......Sumitra interjected Akshara questioning.....what have u done for him?

..................

Rag:  Get one thing clear Abhimanyu it was ur anger that resulted the life ur leading.

Early stages of marriage is where couples spend time to get to know each other, but what are u guys doing, solving the problems of ur family, who on other end are responsible for the mess. 

Tell me one thing Abhimanyu, u always had this problem that Akshara always chooses her family over u, but u tell me when have u ever chosen her over ur family?

When Neil's birth truth came out u kept pacifying ur mother and brother, while ur wife bore the burnt of the truth, when it should be ur mother and father who should be accused. When ur sister is dead, u fought against each other on verge of getting divorced and u finally divorced her for ur brother.

When have u ever prioritized Akshara.....kabhi Maa, kabhi bhai, kabhi behen, kabhi apna gussa.

But she did Abhimanyu. 

.................

Sum: Enlighten me Akshara what have u done for Abhimanyu?

When he kept confessing his love for u, u sacrificed him for ur sister. He kept fighting for his love while being insulted by ur family, u kept silence for the sake of ur family. 

When have u ever prioritized Abhimanyu. Kabhi behen, kabhi bade papa, kabhi bhai, kabhi apne bacche, kabhi anaad bacche, kabhi apana dard aur dukh.

But he did Akshara.

...............

Rag: She prioritized ur hand over her voice.

Sum: He prioritized u over his fatherhood.

Rag/Sum: When it is between u guys... u choose each other. But when it is between u and family it was always family but never her/him.

Abh/Aks: But they are family.

Rag/Sum: Where are they? Today is the painful day in ur life right? But why I don't find them next to u consoling u? 

Rag: Where is ur mother? why she isn't with u? where is ur brother and his wife? where is ur family? u choose them over ur life right where are they?

Sum: Where is ur family? ur bade papa, ur brother? where are they?

Rag/Sum: why it is us some random people u met are with u, but not ur so called family?

Abhimanyu and Akshara kept their silence, as they have nothing to say, infact a doubt arise in them do they even remember to what day is today. As parents who lost their child, do they even remember what they are going through?

That's all......

Sorry for delay as the month of Jan is the peak season for our work load and didn't find time to update.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.1K 538 23
continuation of the story after abhinav's accident. When people were searching for his body. This is for only akshnav fans as I will showcase Abhiman...
60.5K 3.4K 23
Based on current track when akshu come birla house to take care of manjari .
22.9K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
6.5K 339 15
Helloo family, Here comes generation 4 of yrkkh. Continue story of Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor. I hope u guys like this story.. 💓