wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060

A note | 042

1.1K 35 37
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie's leaving today and I'm really worried for when she leaves. I'm not saying I'll do anything, but my thoughts just consume me when I'm alone, so when she's here, it's like I can finally breathe.

I wish she didn't live so far away.

I know it's not good to depend on a person, but it's like I need her to live.

She's the only other person besides Zay that's keeping me going.

When everything gets hard and I see her face, all my problems melt away.

When I met Kat, my ex girlfriend, (yes, the one who stabbed me) I was never happy with her. I felt like I could never be myself around her, could never feel truly loved and comfortable, but when I met Billie, it was so different.

Sure, I was super stubborn about talking to her in the beginning, but that's mainly because of my trust issues. But anyways, she made me feel more than anyone else has before.

With Billie, I felt cared for, loved, safe and comfortable, and still do. It's like she's the same person as me and that's honestly what I needed.

She makes me unbelievably happy, like the kind of happy you only see in movies, but it's real.

Being with her has changed everything for me. Life seems worth living now because of Billie and I'm grateful for that.

I have someone to wake up to every morning, even if it's just on a screen, and it keeps me going.

She keeps me going.

Billie's still asleep, but I've just been awake, thinking about her. I mean, I think of her 90% of the time anyways, but thinking about how she's going to leave soon.

I really don't want her to.

Long distance sucks.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Baby, wake up." I whisper, gently shaking Billie. "We gotta go to the airport and you still haven't packed."

"Vae, lemme sleep." She whines, burying her face in the pillow. "Bil, you need to get up." I say.

"No, I don't."

"Billie, your flight leaves in 3 hours and it takes an hour to get there and you still haven't packed." I sigh. "I'm not leaving." She mumbles.

"What?"

"I'm not leaving you, Nevaeh. I canceled my flight." Billie tells me.

"Wh- Billie, don't you have things to do at home?" I ask. "I'm not leaving you while you're sad, baby." She says. "B, I'll be fine." I assure her.

"I'm staying, Vae. End of discussion."

"You're really staying for me?" I question. "Of course I am. I'd do anything for you, baby. You know that." Billie smiles softly. I grin and hug her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, angel. I love you."

"I love you." I repeat. "I gotta go tell Zay because I'm pretty sure he's up."

"I already told him last night, don't worry."

"When did you cancel it?" I ask her. "Yesterday." She answers. "You little shit! I was up all night because I was worried about you leaving!" I groan. "I'm sorry, baby." Billie laughs.

"I'm going back to sleep." I huff, rolling the opposite way from her. "C'mon, don't be all moody with me now." She scoffs. I cross my arms and don't say anything. "I love you, baby." She says, cuddling close to me which makes me smile. "I love you." I respond.

I close my eyes and the two of us quickly drift off back to sleep.

I'm so happy she's staying.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

I wake up and see Billie, standing in the bathroom. "Bil?"

"Hi, angel." She smiles. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. How about you?"

"I slept good." She replies. "B, I wish you would've told me you're staying so I could work around my schedule." I say as I walk into the bathroom and hug her, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"It's fine, Vae. I can still do stuff while you work. I brought some of my stuff so I can just write lyrics while you're gone." Billie shrugs. "Are you sure? I feel bad." I sigh. "Nevaeh, you're literally the most selfless person I've ever met. It's okay to do things for yourself." She chuckles. "Okay." I laugh softly.

"I have work today though. Will you be okay?" I ask. "I'll be fine, baby." She assures me. "Alright." I smile and kiss her cheek. "I'm gonna go see Zay."

"Okay." She grins.

I walk out of my room and into Isaiah's room. "Isaiah Jordan."

"Am I in trouble?" He sighs. "You didn't tell me Billie was staying?!" I whisper yell. "It was a surprise!" He puts his hands up in defense. "I feel like I'm holding her back though." I shrug sadly. "You're not holding her back at all, Vae. She loves you so much and just wanted to stay to make sure you're safe and happy." Isaiah tells me.

"I know." I nod and let out a sigh. "Do you have work today?" He asks. "Yeah. Are you off?" I ask as I sit down on his bed. "Yup. Gabe is coming over, is that okay?" He questions. "Of course, it's your apartment too." I chuckle. "Please don't get your back blown out while Billie's home and I'm gone." I beg.

"Nevaeh!" He says, throwing a pillow at me. "What? I don't want my baby getting traumatized." I shrug. "Says you. I have to hear Billie moan all the fucking time, I've gotten used to it." Isaiah rolls his eyes.

"She can't ever be quiet, It's not my fault." I laugh. "Yeah it is because you're the one doing it!" He groans. "Okay, whatever. Just.. be quiet." I say.

"The only person I would ever let blow my back out is Jacob Elordi, so I'm the top in this relationship." He says, smirking. "Oddly specific, but I get why." I shrug my shoulders and nod. "Aren't you gay?" He chuckles. "Yeah, but it's Jacob Elordi." I roll my eyes. "Fair." Isaiah nods.

"Wait, did you say relationship?" I ask. "Yeah, but I didn't mean that as dating. I'm gonna ask him out soon if he doesn't ask me out before then." He tells me. "I'm so excited for you, Zay." I smile. "Thanks, Vae." Isaiah grins.

"Alright, I gotta go get ready for work, but I'll see you later." I get off the bed and kiss Isaiah's head, making him roll his eyes. "I hate when you do that."

"Kisses on people's head is my love language!" I reply. "Yeah, whatever." He laughs. "Love you."

"Love you too." I smile and walk out of his room. I go back into my room and see Billie, sitting on my bed. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, angel." She smiles sweetly. "I'm gonna go get ready for work, I'll be back in a sec." I tell her. "Okay." She nods.

I go and change into some new clothes before putting my hair up into a bun. I walk into the kitchen and fill up my water bottle and grab a snack for later since I haven't eaten yet.

I go back into my room and Billie gets off the bed and hugs me. "I love you so much." She whispers, swaying us as we hug. "I love you more." I chuckle and kiss her. "Baby, take a picture of us. We look cute." She tells me. "Okay." I laugh and pull out my phone.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Instagram

vaeh.grant

Liked by billieeilish and 31,378 others
vaeh.grant the best hugs

View all 318 comments

billieeilish we're so cute 🙏
^ vaeh.grant yes ma'ammmmm

user1 cuties

isaiahjordan GAYYY

isaiahjordan THE WHOLE DAMN RAINBOW

isaiahjordan EW HOMOSEXUALS

isaiahjordan queers 🙄
^ vaeh.grant PLEASE get off your phone.
  ^ isaiahjordan aw but i'm having a lot of fun ☹️

user2 y'all are cute but no one cares about nevaeh 💀 billie please do better 😭

user3 ADORABLE

finneas Idk who Isaiah is but I agree!

zoedonahoe cuteeee

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

"Alright, I'll be home in a little bit, sweetheart." I tell Billie. "Okay, I'm gonna miss you." She pokes her bottom lip out. "I'm gonna miss you too." I frown. "I promise I'll be back before you know it." I assure her.

"Alright. I love you"

"I love you." I say before kissing her. "Bye, baby."

"Bye, be safe." She smiles.

I grin and grab my things before going to Isaiah's room. "I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you!" He smiles and waves to me. I walk out of the apartment and go out to my car. I hate leaving Billie alone when she's here, but I know she'll be okay.

- Billie -

I don't really know what to do while Nevaeh's gone, but I'll figure something out.

Vae told me I can use her computer to do whatever since I didn't bring mine, so maybe I'll just do something on there.

I'm pretty sure she said it was in her nightstand. I lean over and open the drawer and I see her sketchbook.

She never shows me her drawings anymore so maybe I'll snoop.

Or should I not?

Oh well.

I open it anyways and flip through a few pages. I see a drawing of Isaiah, holding Sunny, and I smile at it.

She's seriously super talented.

I flip through a few more. I flip to see a drawing of me, asleep, next to her.

It looks like she just railed the shit out of me.

Sorry, I'm just speaking the truth.

I see a little note at the bottom that reads "my beautiful girl. i love you more than you'll ever know."

She's so sweet.

I flip to another page and see a drawing of me that she must've drew when I was writing lyrics and wasn't focused.

"always so proud of you and everything you do" is written at the bottom, just like the last page.

I accidentally flip to the last page and see a note.

No.

Please tell me this is a joke.

for when i'm gone:

i love you so much billie. i didn't want to leave you, but i know you'll be okay without me. you've made the last months of my life the best time ever. i love you more than anything and i'll always be watching over you. i remember the first time we met in real life and i knew that i wanted you forever, even if forever was only for 6 months. i prayed that i wouldn't leave this note for you, but i'm doing it and i'm sorry. in my closet is a box with things in it for you to remember me by. im so sorry that i did this to you. i just want you to know that i'm okay now and i'll always love you. you're the most amazing person i've ever known and every last moment i spent with you is something i'll always cherish.

i love you, baby.

i'm sorry.

I thought she was okay.

Oh my god. What am I gonna do?

"Isaiah, I need you to come here right now!"

a/n 🤍

my bad guys!!

okay anyways as i've said before, i love you all and you can always dm me if you need anything 🤍 you are loved and important

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 16
-๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
13.2K 507 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
29.6K 509 15
lunch
127K 2.7K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...