Forbidden Love❤

Da Fairydust_sparkles

What will happen when 3 people with different personalities collide!? What will happen when 2 guys fall for 1... Altro

Forbidden Love⚡❤
Introduction To The Characters
Characters.
Part 1 : Ya Allah!
Part 2 : You 3 are wearing the same colours!
Part 3 : Inaya is dating Saud!
Part 4 : She's our sister!
Thankyou!!!!
Part 5 : You're hurting me Saud!
Part 6 : Please wear a t-shirt!
Part 7 : I like Lilies!
Part 8 : Peter but not Parker
Part 9 : #NiyAan<3
Part 10 : You'll feel better
Part 11 : Strawberries & Crème
Part 12 : I AM SOO SORRYYY!!
Part 13 :
Part 14 : Everything Will Be Alright

Note!

5 1 0
Da Fairydust_sparkles

Hey readers!

I know it's been reaaall long since I've updated the story. The last I updated was probably months ago.

The reason for the same is that
1) I am currently writing another story- Her Bestfriend's Brother- which is currently my priority. I'm pretty sure you must have guessed what the story is about- a girl and her best friend's brother. Yea, but it comes with manyyyy twists and turns and unexpected cliffhangers and the storyline is amaazzzing as per the story's readers. So, I highly suggest that y'all give it a shot and I'm sure you won't be left disappointed.

2) I have a looottt on my plate rn, studies, personal life, problems, and managing everything together rn is a biiigg issue for me. Plus, I'm preparing for an entrance exam as well as other exams, which is why I'm busy throughout the day studying. I hardly get time to update Her Bestfriend's Brother as well. I write the chapters whenever I get time. And by whenever, I literally mean like writing it when I'm travelling, or writing in the back of any random notebook when there's a free lecture or when I'm eating or get the leaastt time free.
And with everything going on, I can't manage to update this story and the other written by me as of now.

So, I'm thinking of putting these two stories on hold for a while, because honestly, idk when i might be able to write further and update them.

I hope y'all understand my situation!

Lots of love and regard,
Fairydust_sparkles

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

116K 8.3K 53
Completed!!! Ps. This is unedited but it'll be edited soon enough. She doesn't want to get married now. He has been searching for the right girl for...
683 60 10
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...
397K 27.2K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...