Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

24.

4K 62 25
By amelieshep94

Getaway car

No, nothin' good starts in a getaway car

It was the best of times, the worst of crimes

I struck a match and blew your mind

But I didnt mean it, and you didnt see it

The ties were black, the lies were white

In shades of gray in candlelight

I wanted to leave him, I needed a reason

X marks the spot where we fell apart

He poisoned the well, I was lyin' to myself

I knew it from the first old fashioned, we were cursed

We never had a shotgun shot in the dark 

You were driving' the getaway car

We were flyin', but we're never get far

Dont pretend its such a myster

Think about the place where you first met me

Ridin' in a getaway car

There were sirens in the beat of your heart

Should've known i'd be the first to leave

Think about the place where you first met me

In a getaway car, oh-oh-oh

No they never get far, oh-oh-ah

No, nothin' good starts in a getaway car

Better Man

 I know I'm probably better off on my own

Than lovin' a man who didnt know what he had when he had it

And I see the permanent damage you did to me

Never again, I just wish I could forget when It was magic

I wish it wasnt 4am, standin' in the mirror

saying to myself, "you know you had to do it"

I know the bravest thing i ever did was run

Sometimes in the middle of the night, I can feel you again

But I just miss you and I just wish you were a better man

I know why we had to say goodbye like the back of my hand

But I just miss you and I just wish you were a better man

"Wow, that really got my heartstrings... that was one of the songs from the new album and i've never sang it live before"

"Now Vegas... I've spent the last week here with a very special friend of mine and we've came up with a little song we'd like to share with you... please put your hands together and give Mr Niall Horan the biggest Vegas welcome!"

What  a Time

I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shaking

I guess that means you're close by

My throat is getting dry and my heart is racing

I havent been by your side

In a minute, but I think about it sometimes

Even though I know its not so distant

Oh, no, I still wanna reminisce it

I think of that night in the park, and it was getting dark

And we stayed up for hours

What a time, what a time, what a time

You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever

What a time, what a time, what a time

For you and I

What a time, what a time

For you and I

Lando's POV

"Look at the way he looks at her" I hear Kelly telling Charlotte.

I cant help but glare at them after hearing this.

"What Lando? What do you expect after what you done to her?"

Rise above Lando, I think you myself.

What they were saying was true though, I could see the way that Niall was looking at her during that song.  Those little touches they shared.  I knew I had lost her. 

***  ***

When I get there, the afterparty is already going strong, but I unfortunately don't experience the normal euphoria that follows a live performance. Almost every muscle in my body is fighting off the want to glance across at Lando, whom I caught a glimpse of as I walked in. I take care of the customary meet-and-greets and after-party photos. Just as I regain a moment to collect my thoughts, Niall greets me at the bar.I feel a flutter in my stomach every time I glance at him as we spend the next half an hour discussing everything related to the music industry. Me and Niall had been friends for years, and we had never been single at the same time. In spite of my intense remorse for what he did to me, I can't help but feel immense empathy for Lando as his intense gaze bores into me.

"What are you smiling at?" I glance up at him

"I know this is probably the Jack Daniels giving me the courage to finally tell you this, but Lottie, I have liked you for a very long time.  Whenever you've been single ive had a girlfriend and whenever i've been single you've had a boyfriend.  I've really enjoyed spending time with you this week"  Niall whispers in my ear, the touch of his hand on my waist sending shivers through my veins. 

We lock eyes and my heart feels like it might burst from my chest at the speed in which its beating.  No matter how hard I try, my eyes keep wandering to his lips.  As I draw nearer to him, I am able to satisfy the yearning.  I embrace his kiss as he places a light touch on my face with the palm of his hand.  I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck as he puts wraps his arms around my waist drawing me closer to him.  

Forgetting where we were, we pause to catch our breaths, "Should we get out of here?" I suggest. 

He simply winks at me and we both make our way round the room saying our goodbyes when I feel someone grab my arm.

"Just be careful Lottie" Daniel says

I look from him to the rest of the drivers, "Dont worry about me, I'm a big girl Dan" I reply politely refusing to make eye contact with Lando, who I knew was watching me like a hawk. 

Lando's POV

It wasn't until I saw her with Niall that the magnitude of my mistake became clearer. Despite how much it hurt, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her kissing him and his hands all over her.

Even though Daniel had tried to look out for her, I couldn't say that I blamed her.  

Me:  you in vegas?

Lui:  Si, whats wrong?

Me:  My hotel in 10  

I hadnt realised that Carlos had been looking over my shoulder while I messaged Luisa. 

"Mate, if you have any tiny chance of fixing things with lottie, you need to tell Luisa you made a mistake.  If it gets out that you've slept with the girl you cheated on her with again there is no way in hell she will ever take you back. Come on man, dont do something stupid"

"You seen it yourself, the way he looks at her and now she's gone back with him.  We're over, i need to get over her and this is the only way"

"Mate, i also seen the way she looked at you after she kissed him. She still loves you and i could see that she felt awful after just kissing him. Come on, you know this isnt the way to win her back"

"Just mind your own business and concentrate on your own perfect relationship"

Lottie's POV

As my hands found his neck and wrapped around it, I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body.  My skin was covered with goosebumps, and my heart felt like it was beating a thousand miles per hour.  For a slight millisecond Lando crossed my mind, but that faded away as Niall completely claimed my mouth and dragged me towards him, grinding against me and sinking his fingers deeper into my sides.  For a split, my body had a mind of its own as I am pressed up against him, causing my jaw to drop.  The moment my hands touched his biceps, he knelt to grab my thighs, raising me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. 

He walks over the bed and gently places me down before grinding himself against me even more fiercely.  My mouth opens in a little gasp at the abrupt change, and my entire body strains as I feel the tightness of his jeans against my leg.  His tongue finds the sweet spot on my neck which makes my jaw slacken and my body arch against him.  My whole body is on fire as I clutch at his arms desperately, unable to resist. 

My eyes are tightly closes from the tempting friction, and I have to support my head by putting one hand behind as I dig my nails into his neck with the other.  Our heavy, rapid breathing causes out chests to stick together and rise and fall in unison.  He lets out a heavy breath of bewilderment as he presses his lips on mine.  As our lips find each other again, the throbbing between my legs continues to increase in intensity and my pulse accelerates. 

Against my lips, he whispers "tell me to stop and I will" In that soft Irish accent.

I feel an instant tightening sensation in my lower abdomen, and I plead out hastily, "don't stop Niall"

He leans in closer than before, taking both of my hands in one of his and pinning them above my head as he begins to kiss my neck and intermittently biting and sucking on it.  He begins to kiss me more passionately, causing me to whimper.  I close my eyes and arch my back against him, driving my nails into his hand despite the pleasure that was spreading through my body. 

He begins to move away from me, and I let out and involuntary moan at the sudden change in distance between us.  I needed more.  

He sweeps a palm over my inner thigh, and my back abruptly arches again.  I could hardly keep my eyes open, yet despite the straining of my eyelids, I was able to make out his form.  As I he looks at me hungrily from between my legs, he begins to massage the tender areas of my thighs.  I whimper and clench my fists as he strokes a palm over the fabric of my knickers.  He moves the fabric to the side and pushes a finger across my clit, causing me to close my eyes in pleasure.  The pounding between my legs grows, and my chest rises and sinks swiftly.  My lungs feel like they are going to explode.  

My legs squirm beneath the pattern of his fingers as he moves on top of me and begins circling with his index finger, coaxing a groan out of my mouth and into his as he kisses me fiercely.  After he picks up the speed which leaves me struggling to breathe, my entire body feels like it is on fire as I lie on the cold bed.  My back arches and I keep clenching the bedsheets from the jolts of ecstasy.  There is dizzying pounding between my legs as Niall's fingers make their way into my core.   I gasp against his body as his tongue begins to circle the spot beneath my ear.  My body is trembling beneath him as I throw my head back and moan.

"God-" he breathes out

I finally crack under the pressure. Niall tightens his grip on me as I squirm.  The pressure in my lower stomach intensifies and my thighs tremble under him.  I was a jumbled mess of pants, whines and whimpers that were struggling to escape my throat as I grasp the bedsheets more tightly.  My chest feels like it is rising and falling out of control, and I can feel sweat forming at my hairline. 

"Dont stop" I moan

With a groan, he takes his hand off of my core and grabs me by the hips, bringing me towards the middle of the bed.  My heart is still pounding and my chest is still heaving as I look up to see Niall looking back at me with ravenous eyes as he begins to unbutton his shirt.  

With his eyes, he follows every contour of my body; my tangled hair, my rolled up dress and wet underwear.  Looking up at him, I try to pretend that the lack of friction isnt bothering me. 

Not wasting any time after unbuttoning his shirt, he throws it on the floor and slams his body against mine on the bed, holding my jaw with one hand and rolling his hips urgently.  He crushes his naked chest against mine as I arch my back and my fingers sink into the flesh of his lower back.  I let out a moan at the sensation.  I look like a hot mess in my rolled up dress. 

His hands wander up and down my legs as he moans my name.  The touch of his skin sends a shiver of pleasure down my spine as I grasp the back of his neck and pull him closer to me. 

Without another word, he reaches down and yanks my underwear off my legs, leaving me in only my dress, while he begins unbuttoning his jeans.  My body is on fire from the hunger that has taken over.  I roll my hips into his hardness.

I gasp a sigh of pleasure and arch my back as I feel him line himself up; the tip of his length brushing against my clit. He slides the tip up and down teasing me, and when I whimper his lips curls into a gleaming grin.  He exhales one last breath and whispers, "if you want me to stop, i will" before he thrusts his hips forward.  My breath stops, my lips split, and I feel myself almost unravel.  My body stretches to accommodate his top as he eases it inside me; my hands tightening around the bedsheets. 

"Fuck Lottie" he murmurs as he rocks his hips slowly. 

As he adjusts his position and I wrap my legs around him, I moan with my head thrown back and my eyebrows raised.  My body was gently drawn to him as he rocked his hips and asks, "are you okay?" 

"Yeah, you can go faster"

As soon as those words escape my mouth, everything becomes frantic.  He nods and quickens his speed, moving his hips with more rhythm, as a warmth of pleasure spreads from my lower stomach like a broken chord.  As I throw my head back and cling to his waist, he whispers, "you feel so good, you've no idea how long ive wanted to be inside you"

His mouth reaches the hollow of my neck as I put my arms around him, both of us gasping for breath as if there were no air left on earth.  Niall's whimper slips helplessly from the back of his throat as his hips grind forward, vibrating against my neck and sending a thrill of pleasure down my spine.  

His hands roam over every part of my body as he grunts, clutching the sides of my hips and pushing harder and harder.  His hands are all over my, feeling and squeezing everything he can reach, and I have no words to describe the pleasure.

I know i'm not going to last much longer and i'm too out of my mind to even feel slightly embarrassed about it.  As more and more moans escape his mouth, I keep throwing my head back and moaning under his body. 

My entire body tenses up as the pressure inside me bursts at the sight of him and the enticing breathlessness of his voice.  As he finally unravels, he gives one last thrust with his hips and places a tender kiss on my lips.  

Thats when i am completely and utterly overcome with guilt.  

All I could think of was Lando the entire time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 25.3K 54
The entire world knows Zhang Yuxin for what she does best - writing love songs. Every single song she puts out is able to relate to someone out there...
152K 3.6K 69
Dannie Kim was a Korean-English singer who was signed to Columbia Records. She always dreamed of meeting at least one of her idols in life. Everyone...
391K 10K 52
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season started - Apri...
897K 13.6K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...