Coming Back Home

By Smuttttygirl

*Lesbian/Bisexual smut* I came back to my hometown for a job opportunity, but I ended up finding a lot more. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 13

524 14 29
By Smuttttygirl

I got to work that morning and saw Natalie get out of her car out of the corner of my eye. I wondered if she had been waiting for me.

I had no idea how to act around her after what happened the night before. At least it would be better than her constantly being a bitch or ignoring me, but it really wasn't helping my usual awkwardness improve at all.

I walked into the building and on to the elevator and she stepped in shortly after me.

"Morning Mads," she said with a grin.

She stood next to me and leaned against the back wall of the elevator.

"Morning Natalie," I responded, returning her smile.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was to seemingly have the old Natalie back. I knew that our kiss was going to make things more complicated, but right now my sense of relief was overpowering that thought.

I rested my hand on the handrail as the elevator began to move slowly up towards the office floor. I felt Natalie's fingertips trace along the top of my hand and I quickly looked over at her.

"I'm not going to do anything in a public elevator," I said to her as I gave her a look.

"I'm not trying to do anything," Natalie said as she laced her fingers with mine, "but that sure sounds like you'd want to do something if we had more privacy."

"I don't - that's not what I was saying," I said as I pulled my hand back.

Part of me wanted to kiss Natalie again so badly, but the other part of me knew it wasn't a good idea right now. We both had too much that we had to figure out before I wanted to go down that road.

Natalie stepped back with a slightly defeated look on her face, but I didn't have time to explain myself before the elevator doors opened again.

We walked into the office and I stuck my head in and waved to Ella before I went next door to my desk.

"Morning Ella," Natalie said as she waved and walked by her office.

"Wow..." I heard Ella say quietly, "I mean good morning! Sorry."

Ella quickly popped her head over in my doorway with a shocked look on her face.

"What the hell happened to her?? I've never seen her be that nice to people," she said.

"Who knows," I said with a shrug.

I smirked at Ella and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay I better hear whatever that story is at some point," she said.

"We'll see," I responded coyly.

Ella jokingly rolled her eyes at me before she went back into her office.

Luckily I was done training with Natalie for the most part, so I didn't have to be around her all day. I wasn't sure what would happen if we had to be in close proximity for a long amount of time.

Later that afternoon, an email from Natalie popped up on my computer screen.

"Can you stop over to my office when you get a minute?"

A nervous feeling came over me as I read it, and I quickly typed up a response.

"Sure, be there in a few."

First I had been nervous around Natalie because she was being a bitch towards me, and now the nerves were coming from a different feeling entirely. I was getting tired of it.

I took a deep breath and pushed my chair back from my desk. I walked the short way down the hall to Natalie's office and knocked on her closed door.

"Yeah, come in," she said.

I slowly opened the door and saw her smile when she saw me.

"Hey," she said as she waved me inside.

I shut the door behind me and looked at her suspiciously, wondering if this was going to be business or personal related.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"I just wanted some privacy to talk to you honestly," she said as she stood up from her desk and came over to me.

"You know the difference in how you're talking to me now versus how you were before is giving me a little bit of whiplash," I said with a grin.

"Sorry, I know," she responded as her fingertips traced over the top of my hand.

"I'm really glad we had the conversation that we did, but I just wish I would've been smart enough to try and have it sooner," she continued.

"Yeah...me too," I said in agreement.

She continued to inch closer to me and I felt my heart rate quicken. Her face was now only inches away, and her lips hovered over mine. I was convinced she could hear my heart about to beat out of my chest.

"Natalie..." I said quietly, "I didn't peg you for someone who would try this at work."

"Then you must not know me very well anymore," she said as she smirked at me.

Her lips were almost touching mine, but I panicked.

"We can't do this," I mumbled.

"I don't see why not," she responded.

"Because we're at work for one," I said.

She rested her hand on the small of my back, never moving her lips back from mine.

"And because - because..." Natalie was making it very hard for me to get my words out, and she knew it.

"Because?" She said teasingly.

"Because we both still have things - things to figure out...like what we want," I said.

"I don't have - " Natalie started to respond but she was abruptly cut off by a knock at her door.

"Shit," I said breathlessly as I jumped from the sound.

Natalie stepped back and cleared her throat.

"Coming, one second," she said as she let out a loud sigh.

I tried to casually lean against the desk when Natalie opened the door. Hopefully it just looked like we had been having a normal conversation.

"Hey Ella, did you need something?" Natalie asked as Ella stood in the doorway and looked between the two of us.

I tried to hide the embarrassment on my face and looked down to avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh - I was just going to ask you about a report but I can come back, I didn't realize you were busy," she said.

I glanced up and quickly met her questioning eyes before looking back down.

"No it's fine," I quickly chimed in, "I was actually just heading out."

"Are you sure?" Ella asked, "I don't mind coming back later."

"Yeah don't worry about it," I said as I walked towards the door, "and thanks for your help Natalie."

She gave me a mischievous smile before I turned away and walked out of her office.

***

That night when we left work, I walked out of the building shortly after Natalie. I looked around the parking lot and didn't see Eli in his car anywhere. She was walking towards a car that I hadn't seen before, and she went to the driver's side.

"No Eli tonight?" I asked her.

"No, I ended things with him this morning actually," she responded.

"Oh," I said in a surprised voice, "really?"

"Mhmm," she said with a nod, "I know what I want."

—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 159 19
i need somewhere to write my delulu imagines 😩 Also, ALL ARE WLW/GL SINCE I'M GAY. But if i don't specify any private parts only limited to f, it ca...
433 22 26
Going back home. Lizzy got kicked out by her parents for being gay, now she is homeless trying hard to finish high school so she can go to college...
Memory By Jackrachel

Mystery / Thriller

369 11 26
*COMPLETED* Nona comes in a new town. After that, strange things starts to happen.
178K 5.3K 31
Welcome to my Club, I'm the woman who can fulfill your wildest fantasies.