FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

Per BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... Més

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
TATA
Friendship
Rhyme
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Checkmate
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Engaged
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card
FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

Saranghaeyong

159 8 1
Per BeGoodAlways54

If you look at Jungguk's house now,you will say you came into wrong house.Because Jungguk's house used to be dark,lonely,tidy,not much of things except his necessary things.But right now his house is full of plushies,toys,babies things,rubber ducks and so on.And interesting thing is all the plushies and rubber ducks are Taehyung's.

Basically Taehyung turned Jungguk's house into his house as the baby is his new friend.If you say Jungguk is angry because of it then it's wrong to think.Jungguk has no objection against it.Rather he is happy that he doesn't have to feel awkward by doing the all work alone.Taehyung is accompanying him and he is happy with it.

Talking about Taehyung,after his silly and unexpected question to Yoongi he didn't do any tantrum after that.Becausw Yoongi made him understand that he can't have baby because he isn't married and he isn't ready for it.Again Taehyung asked that let him marry.Yoongi laughed a lot at that night by hearing his little brother's funny tantrums.

Then Yoongi told him that he has to marry someone whom he will love,whom he will take care of,who will love Taehyung also.Yoongi taught him what is love,what is relation,what is marriage.Yoongi knows these all are very sensitive and deep topics but one day Taehyung has to know it.Taehyung isn't little or he has any mental issue.The problem is his brain didn't grow with his age because nobody taught anything about the world to him and nobody let him go out to see the world.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung would take time to understand all of these.Taehyung also didn't understand all.He just understood there is someone who will give you ticklish feeling whenever the person is around you,you want to be with the person all the time,you want to talk with the person everyday,you will miss if you miss the person,you will feel sad if you don't see the person.

Taehyung understood this all..At that night he couldn't sleep at all, because he wanted to meet the person who will love him and whom he will love.By thinking about it everyday,Taehyung was spending his precious days.

About Gaeul and Jungguk,they are spending their time with each other.Jungguk was doing everything which he didn't do in the past and he was satisfied with it.He just wants his baby's comfortness..

"Gaeul here here." Taehyung throw the ball at the side and Gaeul was crawling to get that ball while giggling.Bam was jumping here and there.Jungguk was making lunch for Taehyung and him.He already fed Gaeul that's why that little man was so energetic.He has to go for shopping.For Gaeul.He didn't buy much clothes for Gaeul.So he will soon finish that job so that he can start the procedure to open the custody case again.

This time he will fight as much as he can to get his son back.So Yun's family still didn't contact him or come to his place to take Gaeul.He already got that So Yun's family was planning something that's why they are not coming..

"Yayyy baby got it.." Taehyung's loud cheer broke Jungguk's thought.

Jungguk switched off the stove and divided the makguksu on two bowls.One for him and one for Taehyung.He took the bowls in his hand and walked towards living room.He saw Gaeul was laying Taehyung's chest and Taehyung was laying on the floor like a starfish.Beside them Bam was laying also putting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungguk chuckled by seeing this cute scene.He found this scene as a family picture.But will his thought become true??

"Taehyung,sit up..Here is your makguksu.." Jungguk said and put the bowls on the table.Taehyung hurriedly sat up when he heard about the food.He hold the baby on his lap and sat in front of the table.Gaeul was looking at the food like it was something precious.He started to wiggling on Taehyung's lap just to get the bowl.

"No no.. It's not baby's food.Baby ate his food.Now it's Taehyung's time to eat.Then we will again play.."Taehyung said as Gaeul can understand.

Gaeul looked at Taehyung then and started to kiss his whole face out of nowhere.Taehyung started to giggle because the kisses are not the actual kisses.It was like Gaeul was eating his cheeks.

"Gaeul,stop..Let Taehyung eat his food."Jungguk said while taking Gaeul from Taehyung's lap...He put Gaeul on the floor mat and gave his pacifier.Gaeul started to crawl here and there..

Taehyung took a bite of makguksu and he stopped.Jungguk was also eating but when he saw Taehyung's expression he also stopped.

"What happened?" He questioned Taehyung..

"HYUNGGGG.. It's so tasty..." Taehyung started to jump after standing up.He started to do little dance because of excitement.

"Taehyung you will get a stomachache..First eat the food.." Jungguk said but Taehyung wasn't stopping at all..

Then Jungguk heard Gaeul's giggling..Gaeul was watching Taehyung and laughing loudly.His drools were coming out because of too much laughing.. Taehyung saw that and he started to do more..

"Ggukiee hyung let's dance.." Taehyung suddenly said and Jungguk stopped again eating..

Dance or him!!! Taehyung is really crazy..

"Don't make me angry Taehyung..Eat your food.." Jungguk said in a stern voice..But who is Taehyung to afraid of Jungguk?

"Hyungiee please...See baby is also enjoying..Please please.. Please pretty please.." Taehyung now started to show his puppy eyes.

And to be honest, Jungguk was whipped.What he did!!!!

He agreed!!!!

Taehyung took Jungguk's hand and started to shake Jungguk out of nowhere.. Taehyung showed his little dance and Jungguk awkwardly was doing it..Gaeul was enjoying it so much so was Taehyung..

By hearing both of their laughing sounds, Jungguk felt good..He looked at Taehyung and saw Taehyung was enjoying it a lot.. Taehyung's chubby cheeks were looking so ravishing.. Jungguk wanted to hold that and squeeze them..

Also what if he wanted to kiss them!

Taehyung's fluffy hair was also jumping with Taehyung.Taehyung's long eye lashes were so long that Jungguk wanted to caress them.. Taehyung's long hands were swinging from front and back.. Jungguk wanted to hold them and wanted to go for a long walk...

For him, Taehyung is beautiful.. Taehyung is pretty.. Taehyung is eternal..

Finally he can admit that,Taehyung made a place in his heart.Taehyung is making him crazy.. Taehyung's every talk, Taehyung's every action makes Jungguk to admire him more..

Finally Jungguk can say he likes Taehyung..

No not like..Much more than like..

He is in love with Taehyung...

He never thought that he will give his heart to someone again.That someone is different from other..That someone is unique from the world.

Jungguk wants to make Taehyung his world..He wants to settle himself in Taehyung's world and he wants to take Taehyung in his world..

If that day Taehyung didn't knock on his door and introduce himself, Jungguk could never meet this precious angel..

Jungguk took some steps to get closer to Taehyung..His heart was thumping..His hands were sweating..His lip was dried.. Taehyung was so much closer to him..

"Taehyung" Jungguk called Taehyung in a lower tone but Taehyung heard it..

Taehyung stopped his dance and turned to Jungguk who was some inches away from him..

Taehyung's heart was throbbing at a fast speed..For the first time, Jungguk was so close to him.. Taehyung forgot to breathe..His eyes met Jungguk's dark eyes.. Taehyung unknowingly started fidgeting his fingers..He became shy..His cheeks were becoming a cherry color..

"Y-Yes.." Taehyung replied and lowered his head..

Jungguk raised his hand and started to caress Taehyung's cheek..

"Beautiful.." Jungguk mumbled.. Taehyung heard it and his legs were becoming weak..He didn't know why but he was liking Jungguk's presence..

"Saranghaeyong" Jungguk whispered..

Taehyung looked up..His hands were trembling..He looked at Jungguk's which were not blinking..

"I love you..I love you Taehyung.." Jungguk came more closer and held Taehyung's shaking hand..

He kissed the knuckle.. Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt that..

Jungguk saw it..He leaned more closer and kissed..Not on lips..Near the lips..

And that's it....

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung threw himself on Jungguk's arms..

To be continued~~

[ SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT👀
Show me your reaction..]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 11
Taehyung received a break up text from Jungkook top_kook 🐰 bottom_tae 🐯 by: moonloverbutterfly99 🌱 My Very First TaeKook FF ever that I ever wro...
396K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
864 72 19
ON HOLD ! - due to technical issues! A game of fate and difficult choices.... Will true love win ?? Taehyung and Jungkook are students who end up fa...
10.8K 680 16
Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook went to korea's most famous university name 'HOME', ruled by Narayan Shankar. 'Home's 1st rule is not breaking any rule...