ALTER

Par blackcanvas00

๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ Plus

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Date with Lisa
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

3

301 28 5
Par blackcanvas00

"Oh, there she is!" Sana announced, getting their colleagues attention as Mina entered their department's office. "Oh, Chaengie?"

"Thanks for noticing I'm also here." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Since I think we're all here, I'd like you all to meet the new addition to our team."

Pausing momentarily, Chaeyoung's gaze shifted towards Mina before graciously introducing her. "Everyone, let's welcome Ms. Myoui."

The room then erupted in a synchronized applause, resonating a warm welcome for Mina. "Uhm, hello everyone. Thank you, Ms. Son."

"Do they know each other even before all this?" Momo whispered to Sana. "You get me right?"

If Momo said something about food, Sana would've ignored her but right now, she understand what her friend meant. "I don't know? Why?"

"Hmm. Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

"The way they look at each other, there is something." Momo shifted her attention to Mina and Chaeyoung's direction. "Hmm. There is really something."

"That's what you called chemistry Momoring." Sana responded. "But who knows? Maybe they do know each other way back."

"Hmm. Interesting."

If there is one thing Sana loves about her friend is that, Momo embodies an unapologetic straightforwardness; when her curiosity is sparked, she plunges headfirst into seeking answers without reservation. So she waited..

"I have a question."

There. A smirk plastered Sana's face. She knew exactly this would happen.

Everyone's gaze is now on Momo's direction who still have her right hand raised.

"Do you two know each other? I mean way back? You both look comfortable with each other for someone who just met." Momo asked.

Momo's inquiry sent a jolt through Mina and Chaeyoung, surprising them both. The unexpected nature of her question seemed to catch Mina off guard, causing a momentary pause as she processed its impact.

"Aish! Why would you ask such thing?" Nayeon said, sending daggers to Momo.

"What? I'm just asking because they look cute together."

Mina experienced a sense of relief as Momo provided an answer to the question. That certainly eased her concerns.

On the other side of the room, Chaeyoung seemed to be caught off guard by Momo's unexpected or perhaps surprising statement. Her face elicits a blush that hinted at a mix of emotions—whether it be embarrassment, flattery, or a combination of both.

"It's too early for this kind of humor, Momo don't you think?" Chaeyoung laughed nervously. "Anyways, who's hungry? My treat!"

Since Chaeyoung failed to get a piece of the feast Jeongyeon asked her to bring Jihyo, and to clear the tension brought by Momo's curiosity, she decided to have a team brunch.

"Now we're talking!" Momo excitedly jump on her spot. "Are we going out or are we ordering?"

"Hmm." Looking at Mina, Chaeyoung realized eating outside would be a great opportunity to welcome Mina. "We'll eat outside."

Everyone prepped themselves, with shared anticipation to enjoy a relaxed and bonding moment together as a team.

"That's your desk, Ms. Myoui." Chaeyoung pointed at the table near the glass window. She shortly get everyone's attention. "I'll just make a call and we'll leave in 15."

"Thank you, Ms. Son." Mina smiled before walking to her desk.

"I'll see you later, Ms. Myoui."

With that, Chaeyoung left to go to her separate office. But before she could walk out, Nayeon stopped her.

"Do you really have to show off?" Nayeon questioned, raising her brow.

"What?" Chaeyoung quickly responded. She's tired of receiving questions pertaining to her motives already. "I just want to eat, okay? If Jihyo shared the food Jeongyeon gave her then this won't happen."

"J-Jeongyeon?"

"Yeah. She's back." If Chaeyoung knew all she has to do is say her friend's name to stop Nayeon from nagging her, she would've done it earlier.

"I see.." Nayeon brushed off the weird feeling in her chest. "Are you bringing us to the same place?"

After answering Nayeon, Chaeyoung, as her initial plan, went to her office. She wonders what's with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Perhaps she'll just ask the latter. But she bet, Jeongyeon would give her an answer.

-

As they entered the restaurant, Chaeyoung's heart swelled with satisfaction at the sight of everyone immersed in the enjoyment of the moment. A sense of contentment washed over her as she observed the joy shared among their team. It struck her that such moments of collective happiness had been scarce, overshadowed by their constant busyness.

Seeing everyone unwind and cherish this time together filled Chaeyoung with a profound sense of fulfillment, a reminder of the importance of such gatherings amidst their busy schedules.

"I thought you were hungry?" Mina query. "I guess my granola bar didn't satisfy your stomach, I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung was surprised to see Mina beside her. "Now that you reminded me of that, go eat whatever you like, Ms. Myoui. Think of it as my payment for eating your granola bar."

"You said eating.." Mina paused, she caught her self laughing as she remembers what Chaeyoung looked back when she gave her the granola bar. "The way I saw it, I'd say devour would be a better term."

"Yah!" Chaeyoung pouted. "Please erase that from your memory!"

"You bet I would." Mina teased then leave to go to the buffet.

Chaeyoung was left smiling at her place, looking at Mina's back, with her long black hair following her movements, Chaeyoung felt familiar. As if she's seen this sight before. Then she remembers - Sharon.

No! No! Get off my mind! She shook her head with the hope to shake her thoughts off Sharon. Sharon. Ugh! What have you done to me?

-

MINA'S POV

This day is more tiring than I expected. I can't even remember how many times I got scared to the bones thinking someone would recognize me. I mean none of them goes to that club - except maybe my new boss. She didn't recognize me, did she? And besides, I bet she only went there because of her friend, which I learned named Jeongyeon. Right. That night was her birthday, and they just want to surprise her. She won't see me as Sharon again. Right?

The vibration of my phone brought me out of myself gaslighting moment. I quickly looked at caller ID and sighed in relief.

"Hello?"

"Noona!" The guy on the other line called nearly busting my eardrum. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Chan. Loudly." I answered. "Very loud."

Chan works at the club I work for. He's one of the waiters and all the staff treats him as a younger brother.

"Oh sorry, noona."

"So- what's up?"

"Here's what's up. Wait I'll send it to you."

As expected, my phone dings and I instantly play the video he sent. My heart fluttered with a sense of unease upon seeing Chaeyoung's face on the screen. Wait. She's there?

"She keeps asking to see you- I mean Sharon."

Mina has to keep calm and act as if she don't know Chaeyoung . She has to act as if she's just one of their clients.

"What about it? And why did you record her? You know that's not allowed!"

"I- I'm sorry noona. I swear this is the first time I record someone."

"Fine. But why send it to me?"

"Oh, I don't know really. I just thought maybe you know where she lives or know anything about her-"

"Why would I? What does it have to do with me?" My defensiveness is eating me.

"I'm really sorry. I just didn't know what to do. Lisa unnie is not here. Manager is not here."

"I- is she causing trouble?"

I don't think I want to know. I don't feel this is right. I don't need to know her personal life whatsoever. But why do I feel paradoxical?

"She's not. But she passed out. You know the new bouncer we hired last week right? You know how by the book he is so he left her outside the club."

"WHAT?" If I can see Chan at this very moment, I know he'd be shocked to hear my tone laced with concern. "I mean she's a girl for goodness's sake! Why would he left her outside? So this video you sent me-"

"That was her 2 hours ago."

In a panicked rush, I abruptly ended the call and hastily grabbed my jacket. Despite my internal conflict about involving myself in Ms. Son's personal matters, my concern propelled me into action.

Ignoring any reservations, I swiftly hailed a cab, setting aside professional boundaries for a moment in the face of my genuine worry.

I mean anyone would do it, right?

-

The thought of ignoring the situation and the potential consequences, especially if something were to happen to Chaeyoung, gnawed at Mina.

The fear of regret and the haunting possibility of not taking action fueled her determination, pushing her to act despite the conflicting nature of the situation.

Getting off the cab, she immediately saw Chaeyoung's passed out state. Thankfully, she saw Chan patiently guarding the girl.

"Noona!" Chan called as she saw Mina's figure.

"Tell a soul you saw me here, I'll twist your neck." Mina warned and Chan nodded hastily. He understand how the girl wants to keep her anonymity and only few staff knows Sharon's real identity.

"I won't. I promise." Chan swears. "I'll head back now. You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. Go on now. You can't be here." Mina reminded the younger boy. She knows he'll get in trouble if someone caught him. But before Chan could disappear, she thanked him for taking care of Chaeyoung.

Now all Mina have to do is act.

Act as if she's just a passerby who accidentally saw her boss, passed out.

"Oh, Ms. Son?" Mina called as she bent down to level herself with the shorter girl. "Ms. Son."

"Sha- oh, hello Ms. Myoui." Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly. Her eyes slightly opened. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just passing by and saw you." Mina lied. "You're drunk. And.. stinky."

"Ha! You're really funny you know that?" Chaeyoung finally opened her eyes. "But do I? Do I stink? Aish! That's because that bouncer left me here. I swear- I swear-"

Mina can't help but chuckle at how drunk Chaeyoung is. Her reddened cheeks and nose, her unfocused eyes and her exaggerated expressions are just sight to Mina's eyes. "You swear what, Ms. Son?"

"I swear - I swe- I'll have that bouncer fired." Chaeyoung closed her eyes once more as she finally completed her sentence. "But.. I'll.. I will.. do it.. tomorrow. I'll just take.. a rest.. here.. for.. now."

"Oh no, you can't." Mina said cupping Chaeyoung's face. "No, you can't Ms. Son. Come on, get up now."

When Chaeyoung opened her eyes and gaze straight to Mina's eyes, the latter can't help but gulp after realizing how close their face is.

Chaeyoung doesn't seem to care. "Okay." She said, before she clumsily stand.

Carefully rising to her feet as well, Mina extended her support to help Chaeyoung stand upright. With a gentle hand and steady guidance, she offered assistance, ensuring Chaeyoung could regain her balance.

Mina helped Chaeyoung get in the cab she used to get to the club.

"Where to, Miss?" The patient driver asked.

This hit Mina all at once. She doesn't know where Chaeyoung lives. She don't know her friends. She doesn't have any of their colleagues numbers. She looked at Chaeyoung who's now in her slumber.

"Ms. Son." She called hesitantly. She doesn't want to wake her up but she has no choice. "Ms. Son, where do you live?"

"Just.. just bring me home Ms. Myoui." Chaeyoung answered. "Please let me sleep."

BRING YOU HOME? Mina wanted to shout that that is what she's trying to do but she don't know Chaeyoung's address - so how?

Sighing in defeat, Mina just gave her own address to the driver.

Observing Chaeyoung in peaceful slumber, Mina's gaze softened with a mix of relief and concern.

What will I do with you, Ms. Son?

***

I'm just staring at my ceiling thinking.. how about a double update? 🙂

Hello 🫶🏼

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.7K 550 20
I had fallen for the perfect you-Lisa We could be the perfect two-Rosรฉ
6.9K 325 9
๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐‡๐ฐ๐š-๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐‰๐š๐ž-๐ž๐จ๐ง.
11K 557 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
29.2K 1.7K 31
โlil meow meow lil meow meow lil meow meow lil meow meow-โž โStop!โž